April 27, 2024, 10:07:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SANDRA CANTU, 8, missing since 3/27/09 Tracy, CA #1 3/28/09-4/09/09  (Read 364531 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2009, 10:15:01 AM »

Did anyone get the first names of the grandparents Chavez?

The gpa is Joe Chavez....still looking for gma.

gma is Dolores Chavez.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2009, 10:17:23 AM »

Everyone has a different last name

Sandra Cantu

Mother:
Maria Chavez

Father:
Danny Cantu (now on his way from Southern Calif)

Brother:
Thomas Fortin (15yrs old)

Sister:
Simone Chavez (age unknown)

Grandmother:
Dolores Chavez

So Chavez appears to be the maternal surname.  Who is FORTIN?  That's what I'd like to know.  Another man in the mothers life.

ADD:

Grandfather
Joe Chavez

and I think there is another sister but have not heard that name/age yet.
Joe Chavez

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2009, 10:19:07 AM »

Sandra Cantu

Mother:
Maria Chavez

Father:

Brother:

Sister:

Grandmother:
Dolores Chavez

So Chavez appears to be the maternal surname.  Who is FORTIN?  That's what I'd like to know.  Another man in the mothers life.

ADD:

Grandfather
Joe Chavez

Joe Chavez

EDIT - dont know why his name was there....wasn't me I swear...lol

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2009, 10:32:57 AM »

Sandra Cantu

Mother:
Maria Chavez

Father:

Brother:

Sister:

Grandmother:
Dolores Chavez

ADD:

Grandfather
Joe Chavez

Joe Chavez

EDIT - dont know why his name was there....wasn't me I swear...lol

Great job Leroy!
I need to nail down if gpa name is Joe or if it is something else and they call him Joe. Like, for example Javier.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2009, 10:52:12 AM »

So it is fair to assume that since all the mobile homes have been searched, that Sandra was taken out of the park in a car or truck. Could someone in the park who had one of his or her cats taken to the pound by the grp, been involved, because of revenge?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2009, 11:13:04 AM »

So it is fair to assume that since all the mobile homes have been searched, that Sandra was taken out of the park in a car or truck. Could someone in the park who had one of his or her cats taken to the pound by the grp, been involved, because of revenge?

I cant see someone taking a child over a cat. There are alot of witnesses saying she basically wandered the place and spoke openly and in a friendly way to a few elderly gentlemen. The family themselves state that some old dude kissed her at the pool.
Does the pool allow memberships outside of the park? Does it serve the 2 parks around there that have SO's?

Witness, who happens to be an elderly gentlemen, says he saw strange guy in park ( I ran his name down if its real he is not a SO) a few minutes before she went missing. LE has not released a description of anyone, so was he credible?

I cannot see this being a stranger abduction in broad daylight without anyone seeing or hearing a thing.

I want to know who was home at 4PM and then went out by 8PM, possibly overnight.
How old is the brother of the 5 year old she was playing with and who else was there.
Who in the park has RV's.
Where are the other cameras and was she on them?

Or simply, who was not home at 8PM on Friday evening.

Has a cadaver dog been brought to the scene?

We are going to be approaching the 72 hour mark, LE needs to have a pressconf with what they have immediately.

Im sorry, the Jessica Lunsford case haunts me like no other. What that child endured and the fact that she could have been found is just, well, really one of the reasons I do what I do.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2009, 11:20:55 AM »

The only reason I said what I did about the cat, is from personal experience from a crackpot who has made my life and my daughters hell over an incident with his and my dog, and I worried something awful that he was going to poison my dog. Little Jessica will always for me, haunt me forever. It scares me that Sandra, or at least it appears she did not have a lot of supervision. I've been wondering about Sandra's brother who is I believe 15, does anyone know more about him?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2009, 11:44:54 AM »

VILLALOBOS  First Name: JULIO  Middle Name: URBANO 

THIS SEX OFFENDER HAS BEEN IN VIOLATION OF REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS SINCE 08/15/2007

LOCATION UNKNOWN

Description Offenses Scars/Marks/Tattoos Known Aliases
Last Known Address:

County: 
Zip Code 
Date of Birth: 08-04-1948
Sex: MALE
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 150
Eye Color: BROWN
Hair Color: BROWN
Ethnicity: HISPANIC

This guy absconded in 2007, why is he on Tracy's most wanted now?

http://www.ci.tracy.ca.us/departments/police/most_wanted/

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2009, 12:11:37 PM »

VILLALOBOS  First Name: JULIO  Middle Name: URBANO 

THIS SEX OFFENDER HAS BEEN IN VIOLATION OF REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS SINCE 08/15/2007

LOCATION UNKNOWN

Description Offenses Scars/Marks/Tattoos Known Aliases
Last Known Address:

County: 
Zip Code 
Date of Birth: 08-04-1948
Sex: MALE
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 150
Eye Color: BROWN
Hair Color: BROWN
Ethnicity: HISPANIC

This guy absconded in 2007, why is he on Tracy's most wanted now?

Great question, could someone have given a description of someone in the mobile home park that looked out of place?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2009, 12:17:26 PM »

snip from Blink:   Im sorry, the Jessica Lunsford case haunts me like no other. What that child endured and the fact that she could have been found is just, well, really one of the reasons I do what I do.

Jessica's case still haunts me as well....If we are so haunted by it, can you imagine how her dad and grand parents still feel? how do you get that out of your mind and your head?
that poor little child...Even looking at Couey's face is a nightmare...she must have been so scared...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2009, 12:24:03 PM »

Wonder where this guy was...Julio Trujillo Villalobos:

More information on him...his mother's Obit with alot of family info:

http://www.usgwarchives.net/obits/catext/sanjoaquin/obits/gob50trujillo.txt
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2009, 12:25:29 PM »

Klaas dug this up, this is his Mother.

Typically, they would match a relative to someone in the park first before just loosely going through SO's when this guy could not be tied to the area. Im thinking he is a relative of or knows someone in the park.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2009, 12:29:14 PM »

Typically, they would match a relative to someone in the park first before just loosely going through SO's when this guy could not be tied to the area. Im thinking he is a relative of or knows someone in the park.
There was someone from this mobile park who saw someone that didn't look familar, and told police. Supposedly this person has been spoken to, let me go get the link, even though it probably won't work. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2009, 12:31:49 PM »

Search for missing Tracy girl continues

Last Update: 6:44 am 

Print Story | Email Story     

TRACY, Calif. (AP) - The FBI is joining the search for a young Tracy girl who hasn't been seen since Friday night.

Authorities say FBI agents, Tracy police and officers from about a dozen law enforcement agencies are looking for eight-year-old Sandra Cantu.

Sandra hasn't been seen since around 4:00 Friday afternoon when a surveillance video camera recorded her walking away from her family's mobile home. Her mother reported her missing about 8:00 that night.

Throughout the day yesterday police searched homes in the mobile home park, while volunteers went door-to-door with fliers.

A police spokesman says investigators did question one man in the park, though they say there is no indication of foul play.

A reward of $2,000 is being offered by the FBI and Tracy Crime Stoppers for information concerning Sandra's whereabouts.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2009, 12:43:56 PM »

TRACY, Calif. (AP) - The FBI is joining the search for a young Tracy girl who hasn't been seen since Friday night.

Authorities say FBI agents, Tracy police and officers from about a dozen law enforcement agencies are looking for eight-year-old Sandra Cantu.

Sandra hasn't been seen since around 4:00 Friday afternoon when a surveillance video camera recorded her walking away from her family's mobile home. Her mother reported her missing about 8:00 that night.

Throughout the day yesterday police searched homes in the mobile home park, while volunteers went door-to-door with fliers.

A police spokesman says investigators did question one man in the park, though they say there is no indication of foul play.

A reward of $2,000 is being offered by the FBI and Tracy Crime Stoppers for information concerning Sandra's whereabouts.

Is it me or does anyone else think its strange that they would even mention this guy if this was a *dead end* lead????

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2009, 12:51:57 PM »

There was someone from this mobile park who saw someone that didn't look familar, and told police. Supposedly this person has been spoken to, let me go get the link, even though it probably won't work. 

I have his name, it was Pat Anistasio. Odd thing is, Pat does not live there, but a Mike Anastasio does. Not sure if he was visiting that he would be able to ID a strange guy from a resident. I checked both out though, clean.

If this guy is a POI LE needs get his face out there pronto (Villalobos).

Abducting Pedos do not go into a strange neighborhood and yank a kid, they just don't. Not without leaving a witness or some sort of evidence. This imo, would be an aquaintance offender.

I am so sick of the preventable- ness of the crimes to children I cannot stand it. Why dont people run the SO check per area and inform one another. How may times do you think we will see on TV "I had no idea so and so was a sex offender righ next door"

Why the Eff Don't you know if you have children?  Btw, I dont have any for 5 miles, save for one incest guy 2 miles away, point is I KNOW, though.  Maddening.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2009, 12:53:15 PM »

Great job Leroy!
I need to nail down if gpa name is Joe or if it is something else and they call him Joe. Like, for example Javier.

Blink - I think his full name is Jose L. Chavez...

http://whitepages.anywho.com/results.php?ReportType=34&MoreInfoResult=1&RecID=7&qc=tracy&qf=Joe&qi=0&qk=10&qn=Chavez&qs=CA

Maybe???  This address is in the mobile home park i believe.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2009, 12:53:46 PM »

Is it me or does anyone else think its strange that they would even mention this guy if this was a *dead end* lead????

I read that also, I thought it might be just poorly written. If not, definately, and if it turns out to be the witness I just referred to Klaas is going to owe me something, lol
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2009, 12:56:20 PM »

Great job Leroy!

Blink - I think his full name is Jose L. Chavez...

http://whitepages.anywho.com/results.php?ReportType=34&MoreInfoResult=1&RecID=7&qc=tracy&qf=Joe&qi=0&qk=10&qn=Chavez&qs=CA

Maybe???  This address is in the mobile home park i believe.

Leroy, sorry, I did find that and thought I posted back to you, my apologies and thanks for posting it.

Here's the thing, I did find some SO's with that name, but can't say without a pic of the guy if he is one of them and I DO NOT want to throw that out to a man that is possibly missing his grandaughter.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2009, 12:59:11 PM »

Blink - i understand and agree...i was weird about actually posting the address/phone info. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.