April 27, 2024, 04:31:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SANDRA CANTU, 8, missing since 3/27/09 Tracy, CA #1 3/28/09-4/09/09  (Read 364510 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #800 on: April 06, 2009, 01:50:44 PM »

Thank You, TacyGirl

Is it possible the person of interest offered to take her to see the funeral procession ?
Like he sold it to her as a parade of police vehicles? ???
 She knowing she was not supposed to go anywhere with him because of the kiss and reprimand of her grand parents ? But she went anyway.. ? Being independent and sneaky ? After all she could not go to the movies ?
Was his vehicle witnessed at the procession on any video cams ?
That would be any store or Street light Traffic surveillance video as well as gas station video.
 Even many small businesses have video surveillance around there buildings.. Parking lots and back alleys..

I am also very familiar with the area as I have 2 grown children in Manteca and a daughter and her husband and 2 of my my grand kids in Modesto. So I have been through and around Tracy many times.. Your inside info is very interesting.

The martial arts instructor leaves for his class at 4, it is said he was there at his studio by 4:15, the studio is 2 minutes away. Sandra went missing about this time they assume. It would not appear out of the norm for him to be driving out of the park at this time, it was routine. One neighbor across from Sandra states the instructor would pass Sandra's house on his way into the park although he lived on the street behind Sandra, several times per day. He witnessed the instructor stopping in front of her house and looking, he said about 3 weeks ago, the camera was installed about that time. It is also believed she may have been going to his house even though she was not supposed to, which can happen in a pedophilia situation. (hush, don't tell anyone, we can be special friends.)

http://cbs13.com/video/?cid=7

What is your take to the mothers reaction when questioned about the martial arts instructor. You can go to it at 3:20

I am not sure if this all adds up, it makes a possible theory.
I'm also wondering if maybe Sandra went with Sinclair to go bowling, perhaps?  Could you tell us what you think about the mother's reaction. I didn't see her talking about the martial arts instructor, she was just saying that she would not leave the park.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: April 06, 2009, 02:00:44 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/06/sandra-cantu-c…ed-for-suspectsandra-cantu-case-is-poi-headed-for-suspect/

New Blink on Crime Post: Is the POI headed to Suspect?

Guys, I feel like this case is very close. Personally, I do not think Wohler is the perp. He's a perv, and he needs to be looked at very closely, but I dont think he is involved in her disappearance.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: April 06, 2009, 02:03:57 PM »

She is only 8 years old...

There is no doubt he could have gotten her into his car by promise or something that she wanted.. "Appealing to what a child wants or desires" Like going to the movies..

My friend is going to the movies and they will pay for you to go and I will pick you up after my class.. She hides in his car..
His intention.. He sells her.. Or trades her off to others...   
 He drops he off with a Goblin that takes her elsewhere... No trace..
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: April 06, 2009, 02:14:38 PM »

The video is not linking correctly. Please see the interview with the mom, I think it says web exclusive. This question is about 3:20 into the video. You should take the time to watch the entire interview.

She is questioned prior to this about the alleged persons of interest. She stated Sandra didn't know them well, was not allowed to leave with them, then the reporter shifts to directly asking about the martial arts instructor. To me her reaction was one of interest because her body language and facial expression changes. She shifts a bit showing she became uncomfortable, why? Also if you notice the person sitting with her, moves her arm away rather then comforting her, that I found strange. The statement, "I don't know anything about that, I wasn't there", I question. The grandparents made it a point to go to the police station after the report was given to follow up, how could the mom not know anything about it?  It just didn't seem right and was a bit off. Maybe though she is checked out of the children's lives?

Someone told me it is suspected Sinclare was at a mistresses home that is why the alibi didn't add up causing the reaction of 9 or 10 cars. I don't know if that is true, it is a local rumor. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: April 06, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »

I can or anyone can develop a scenario for how it may have gone..
It does not make it so..

Somehow this little girl left the trailer park.. For reasons unknown. Probably not good.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: April 06, 2009, 02:17:24 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/06/sandra-cantu-c…ed-for-suspectsandra-cantu-case-is-poi-headed-for-suspect/

Guys, I feel like this case is very close. Personally, I do not think Wohler is the perp. He's a perv, and he needs to be looked at very closely, but I dont think he is involved in her disappearance.
Wow, thanks, my personal feeling is she went with Slayter, I'm wondering if he asked her to go bowling with him? I guess I should stop saying this about the bowling, it is just a feeling, since she went with him in the past to bowl.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: April 06, 2009, 02:19:37 PM »

The video is not linking correctly. Please see the interview with the mom, I think it says web exclusive. This question is about 3:20 into the video. You should take the time to watch the entire interview.

She is questioned prior to this about the alleged persons of interest. She stated Sandra didn't know them well, was not allowed to leave with them, then the reporter shifts to directly asking about the martial arts instructor. To me her reaction was one of interest because her body language and facial expression changes. She shifts a bit showing she became uncomfortable, why? Also if you notice the person sitting with her, moves her arm away rather then comforting her, that I found strange. The statement, "I don't know anything about that, I wasn't there", I question. The grandparents made it a point to go to the police station after the report was given to follow up, how could the mom not know anything about it?  It just didn't seem right and was a bit off. Maybe though she is checked out of the children's lives?

Someone told me it is suspected Sinclare was at a mistresses home that is why the alibi didn't add up causing the reaction of 9 or 10 cars. I don't know if that is true, it is a local rumor. 
Thanks, very strange indeed, how could the mom not know?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: April 06, 2009, 02:20:50 PM »

It does not make it so..

Somehow this little girl left the trailer park.. For reasons unknown. Probably not good.

That is what is so frustrating to many of us in this town. A story CAN be built for any number of people. I am hoping and praying the police are holding something back and ARE close to finding her. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: April 06, 2009, 02:28:59 PM »

It does not make it so..

Exactly Edward.  Or she's still in the park unable to speak.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: April 06, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »

Tracy

I just watched the full video.. Mom lives an hour away and had no prior knowledge of the kissing incident.
She has no confronted the male suspect about the kissing..
The child lives with the grandparent and it took mom 1 hour to drive there.. ??
Who's mom is the grandparent ? Dads or Moms ?

I would have had to peal off Any one of my 3 wives from ripping this males face off, if that had ever happened to any one of my 6 children.. He would need far more then self defense to protect himself.. 

Yes I find her reaction odd.. Also the fact that she has just been sitting at home crying the whole time..

I would think she would be heading up search and kill the bad guy efforts..
But that is just me.

Thank you for that link to the interview..

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: April 06, 2009, 02:32:47 PM »

It does not make it so..

Exactly Edward.  Or she's still in the park unable to speak.

Scary thought but True.. She could be tied up in a closet.. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #811 on: April 06, 2009, 02:32:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I am happy to see " TracyGirl" has joined SM. I hope you keep posting here TG.
I wanted to make some comments. In regards to Sandra's Hair. Her photo " school photo" with the hair apparently darker. I recall when my Daughter had her Kindergarten photo taken for school. She was very upset, she said Mamma my hair looks black. Her hair was not dark at all. It was more the color of Sandra's hair in the other photo's. I think it was the all the backdrops and such that they Add " after" your photo is taken. It creates a filter of sorts onto the original photo. They can change the back ground by adding trees, or woodsy scene etc..  That and my daughters hair was always changing colors in the sun. Her father being Very Italian with Jet Black hair ... yet he was born a Toe head. White pure white hair. So I can see how Sandra's hair changes in shades. Its pretty common. My hair as well is very dark brunette, I went to Florida for 2 weeks and my hair was very blond hyper highlighted ...none of my friends recognized me. They said I had to have used Bleach or " Sun In" nope ... nothing.

** The Funeral precession for the local Police Officer. That would be public news. That everyone in the community would know of this funeral. That would indeed tie up the majority of Law Enforcement in the area. All Eyes would be centered on the Town being blocked up and what not. Not to mention no one would be able to get to point A - Point B through the traffic ... I recall in my local area a few years back ..same thing here, 2 officers were killed and the funeral precession went on for my miles. Anyone who wanted to add their vehicle could. That and people were standing at attention and watching curbside with chairs..holding American Flags... It was unbelievable.
This Funeral Precession would have been in the News I would think  .. the time it started, what streets would be involved etc.... I am sure many people used Video camera's on their cell phones .. and camera's themselves. I would hope that people would look back at their videos and Look hard for Sandra... within them. Or anything out of the ordinary.
We had years back a Shooting at one of our local Ford Plants. Every LE was there Tri-County. I recall being let out of work early to get my Daughter. Her school was in that area. Took me 4 hours to get to her school, due to they shut down the main highway ..which led to the Plant entrance. When I finally reached her, My Landlord of my Apts was there picking up his children. He said Do you live on the Top floor or Bottom Floor. I thought the question strange ?? I said Top. He says Oh Good because the Majority of the bottom floor apartments have been looted .. due to All the Police, City, State and County are at the Ford Plant.  Nice Huh. I was shocked. He said Me too. He said most of the Looters Live in the Apts ..can you believe that. GAWD. Good Old Neighbors.
Now this was not a planned event - this shooting. My point is though .. being that this Funeral was planned and known by all - And All LE were involved in this Funeral it would be perfect timing for someone that was up to no good to Do something illegal.

Blinks last post- Something struck me. The White Isuzu's. That both men " POI"s own the same vehicle. It is known here in Detroit that people who belong in Gangs .. drive the same Make/Model/Color ... they chose a color that stands out, or a vehicle that is indifferent ..that's how they roll on the streets .. they know each other by their vehicles. Its no different than Motorcycles ..you know. Its just Cars and or Trucks same same. They patrol each other around and are in the same social circles. Things that make you wonder.
** Blink your doing a Great Job
** Spring Thank you for all your Doing.
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: April 06, 2009, 02:34:07 PM »

Wow! Interesting article! I am glad to read of your opinion regarding Martial Arts Instructor. I am hoping he is not involved. He has been around too many children. I agree his behavior needs to be examined.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: April 06, 2009, 02:41:02 PM »

Deenie, thanks for the info about the hair color, I figured I was thinking way to much on the hair.  Also, now I'm very confused, are we saying the mother was an hour away from the park, because of work, or an hour away, because she lives an hour away? I thought the mother, grandparents, and children all lived together 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: April 06, 2009, 02:42:42 PM »

Tracy

I just watched the full video.. Mom lives an hour away and had no prior knowledge of the kissing incident.
She has no confronted the male suspect about the kissing..
The child lives with the grandparent and it took mom 1 hour to drive there.. ??
Who's mom is the grandparent ? Dads or Moms ?

I would have had to peal off Any one of my 3 wives from ripping this males face off, if that had ever happened to any one of my 6 children.. He would need far more then self defense to protect himself.. 

Yes I find her reaction odd.. Also the fact that she has just been sitting at home crying the whole time..

I would think she would be heading up search and kill the bad guy efforts..
But that is just me.

Thank you for that link to the interview..

Ok all of my contacts know nothing! Are you sure the mom doesn't live with the kids? I was told she did and the grandparents are her parents.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: April 06, 2009, 02:48:06 PM »

Sorry my comment could come off with an attitude if you read it that way, it was not meant that way. You have to understand in this town right now there are many different stories coming out of this park. It is very frustrating.

I think as a mother I would have made the news already by going after each and every one of the men. Mothers have ways of making people talk, if you know what I mean
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #816 on: April 06, 2009, 02:49:42 PM »

Deenie, thanks for the info about the hair color, I figured I was thinking way to much on the hair.  Also, now I'm very confused, are we saying the mother was an hour away from the park, because of work, or an hour away, because she lives an hour away? I thought the mother, grandparents, and children all lived together 
Remember No Rose I had said in a previous post that Mom seemed to speak as if they were a " Disconnected Family" ... that I questioned it myself. Did they all live together? Mom on the interview ... I have to find the Link...I have to find it.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #817 on: April 06, 2009, 02:59:34 PM »

Not the video I was looking for - but this is Mike Brooks interviewing the Aunt
And a Doc giving his Opinion on Who would have been involved in her Disappearance.
Someone she knew ...

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2009/04/03/ng.ca.girl.missing.cnn.html

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: April 06, 2009, 03:01:58 PM »

Tracygirl

In that video 2:14 ..Am I misunderstanding her "mom" ?
"It takes about an hour from where I live ?"
The interviewer is talking and she is crying..
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: April 06, 2009, 03:06:19 PM »

I truly hate to say this, but I believe she is in only one of two places:
Inside the MHP in an environment that would mask/contain cadaver scent someway, I will out of respect not list those possibilities.
or
She is in a container or other means of concealment in the water.

Slayter has my hinky on red alert. I wonder if the disabled son called LE on the Dad or vice versa? This crap infuriates me, this poor baby. If I was local or was this child's Mother I would park my Azz in a chair in front of this guy's trailer and watch every single scintilla of activity so they could see my face. Sick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.