April 28, 2024, 09:54:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SANDRA CANTU, 8, missing since 3/27/09 Tracy, CA #1 3/28/09-4/09/09  (Read 364585 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: April 06, 2009, 03:07:44 PM »

Sorry my comment could come off with an attitude if you read it that way, it was not meant that way. You have to understand in this town right now there are many different stories coming out of this park. It is very frustrating.

I think as a mother I would have made the news already by going after each and every one of the men. Mothers have ways of making people talk, if you know what I mean

You got that sister. I am positive they have plain clothes and regular officers on site.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: April 06, 2009, 03:08:43 PM »

Tracygirl

In that video 2:14 ..Am I misunderstanding her "mom" ?
"It takes about an hour from where I live ?"
The interviewer is talking and she is crying..

I hear she says she got worried when she didn't come home for dinner and she didnt' call. she says she went out to look then said it takes about an hour where I live. I took that as it takes about an hour to go around the park.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #822 on: April 06, 2009, 03:10:21 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JxfPOPBgkLQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/JxfPOPBgkLQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1</a>

Interview with Mom
Mom explains it took her an Hour to look for her when she did not come home for dinner.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #823 on: April 06, 2009, 03:11:09 PM »

Not the video I was looking for - but this is Mike Brooks interviewing the Aunt
And a Doc giving his Opinion on Who would have been involved in her Disappearance.
Someone she knew ...

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2009/04/03/ng.ca.girl.missing.cnn.html
Thank-you 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: April 06, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JxfPOPBgkLQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/JxfPOPBgkLQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1</a>

Interview with Mom
Mom explains it took her an Hour to look for her when she did not come home for dinner.

Thanks, so she said it took her an hour from where she lives, to go look for her. So did Sandra call her on the phone to ask her mother to go out and play, I don't get this. Why would Sandra not ask her grandparents if she could go out and play?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #825 on: April 06, 2009, 03:27:43 PM »

I know I cannot put myself into the Shoe's of Sandra's Mom. I know this.
But she this entire time has struck me funny. Again Not saying Mom is involved. Just watching her on this video .. that I just posted " The Interview"
She seems so Naive and maybe a bit " off" from reality. Maybe it's not her at all.

Maybe its Motherly instincts becoming aggravated by Everything. Like I said before I cannot sit behind my screen and Beat Up the Mother.
She seems so oblivious. That and her Comments about Frank who Kissed her Daughter on the Mouth .. not much of a reaction. That and I truly Do not believe that " MOM" knew who Sandra befriended in the Park or what her Daughter did after she left the house. She is 8 yrs old for god sakes. Just blows my mind. That you entrust the instincts of an 8 year old playing alone outdoors .. for hours unsupervised.
When it seems that the Slaytor's knew Sandra very well. She helped us all the time, she was inside our house all the time.. we took her places ... OH Come on now.
Who is the Adult in Charge here. MOM or everyone else that lived next door.

And yet not one time on any video does MOM state oh yes the Slaytors were always good to Sandra ..they were a support system for her when I was not available. She /Mom seems so " out there" ... I am sorry it just upsets me so.

That and the reporter asking her - Have you spoke to these Men who are of interest ? No she says ... What have you been doing? Nothing ..just staying inside and Crying.
Mom seems to believe that LE is in Charge. Mom's backbone is not very thick.

You could not keep me from Walking Every Street and Pounding Every Door .. From Sun Up to Sun Down if my Baby was Missing. Forget LE. I would be on a Relentless Mission.. and No One could stop me.  Natalie's Mom .. I would be .. yet in my own back yard.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #826 on: April 06, 2009, 03:30:50 PM »

There was an interview that Mom says Sandra did not have a Cell phone. But she would call me... if she was not coming home.

SO Where did SANDRA Call Mom from ...when SANDRA was Out and About .. the Corner payphone? An 8 yr old ..
This Mom peeves me off. Must have Been Someone's House she would use a Telephone.
Now Slaytor's say " Sandra" did not have many Child friends in the Park.. So they Stepped in .. AHH.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: April 06, 2009, 03:31:42 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/06/sandra-cantu-c…rrigation-pondsandra-cantu-case-sealed-container-found-in-irrigation-pond/

O Dear. Not good.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: April 06, 2009, 03:36:08 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/06/sandra-cantu-c…rrigation-pondsandra-cantu-case-sealed-container-found-in-irrigation-pond/

O Dear. Not good.

Yep just came on to post this. Oh my god, please don't let this be her...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: April 06, 2009, 03:38:14 PM »

NEW BLINK POST - BREAKING NEWS:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/06/sandra-cantu-case-sealed-container-found-in-irrigation-pond/

Sandra Cantu Case: SEALED CONTAINER FOUND IN IRRIGATION POND
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: April 06, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »

Klaas, can you AIM?

Just wanted to clarify that although I put on here earlier a few posts back that I felt she was a possibly in water in a container, I did not have inside info I was holding out on, fyi, just based on my experience is this kind of case.

Praying for Sandra
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: April 06, 2009, 03:45:05 PM »

NEW BLINK POST - BREAKING NEWS:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/06/sandra-cantu-case-sealed-container-found-in-irrigation-pond/

Sandra Cantu Case: SEALED CONTAINER FOUND IN IRRIGATION POND

http://tracypress.com/content/view/17734/2268/

Farmer finds suspicious container       
Written by TP staff     
Monday, 06 April 2009 

Police investigating the disappearance of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu are examining a container found by a farmer in a north Tracy irrigation pond after it was drained. Story to come.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #832 on: April 06, 2009, 03:46:07 PM »

Mom interviewed on NBC ..
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/29970509#29970509
Mom says I thought it was safe over there ... " that's where I picked up MOM being disconnected from reality .. even though her Dad/Grandfather put up a camera on the side of the house. And as you can see in many of the video snipps round the Park people have Bars on their Doors .. to keep intruders out.

Snipped from Greta http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,608353357.aspx
GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: News is developing right now out of California. The disappearance of an 8-year-old, Sandra Cantu. Police have two persons of interest, the 8-year-old last seen on a surveillance tape Friday afternoon about 4:00 PM.

Joining us by phone is Lieutenant Jeremy Watney from the Tracy Police Department. Good evening, Lieutenant. And the two persons of interest, why are they of interest?

LT. JEREMY WATNEY, TRACY POLICE DEPARTMENT: They were named in the search warrant, and unfortunately, due to the investigation, I can't get into the specifics. Out in California, when we serve a search warrant, a judge has 10 days to decide whether he's going to allow the contents of that search warrant to be released or if he's going to seal it. So if I start getting into specifics of the search warrant, the judge tends to get mad at me about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Understand. OK, Lieutenant, so on Friday she returns home about 4:00 o'clock with a friend, goes into the house. Do you know how long she was in that mobile home?

WATNEY: She actually didn't return home with a friend. She returned from a friend's home just a little bit before 4:00, and then just a couple minutes after 4:00, she left. So she was probably in the mobile home less than five minutes.

VAN SUSTEREN: When she left that friend, did she say she was only going home or did she say she was going on to another destination, just stopping in at home for a moment?

WATNEY: No, she said she was going home to do some homework.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Inside the home was her mother, right, the mobile home, when she arrived home? I don't know if they saw each other, but was her mother home?

WATNEY: Yes, she was.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did her mother hear her come in or talk to her or see her?

WATNEY: She didn't talk to her. She did hear her come into the mobile home, yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did she -- what has she said about the short time the child was there?

WATNEY: In that mobile home park, the kids are always out and playing. I mean, they're everywhere when you go to that mobile home park. So it's not -- it would not have been unusual for her to come home, you know, grab something and then leave and go out and play. So nothing struck Mom as unusual about what she was doing.

VAN SUSTEREN: Except for the oddities that she had told the friend that she was going home to do homework. She goes in the house, but the mother says she's only there a short time and she leaves, obviously not doing homework. So there's some disconnect there.

WATNEY: Oh, absolutely. And that's what we're trying to find out, what happened in between the friend's house and then coming home, because, obviously, probably her true intention was to go home and do homework. So we're trying to piece together what happened, you know, between the friend's house and the trailer and then when she left the trailer.

VAN SUSTEREN: She have a cell phone?

WATNEY: No, she doesn't.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: April 06, 2009, 03:46:27 PM »

Klaas, can you AIM?

Just wanted to clarify that although I put on here earlier a few posts back that I felt she was a possibly in water in a container, I did not have inside info I was holding out on, fyi, just based on my experience is this kind of case.

Praying for Sandra

Yes, I had computer problems earlier today and forgot to sign back on to AIM.  I'm on now but you aren't.  I did post on the front page of SM though, both articles.

I'm also praying for Sandra. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #834 on: April 06, 2009, 03:52:36 PM »

Klaas, can you AIM?

Praying for Sandra

Yes, I had computer problems earlier today and forgot to sign back on to AIM.  I'm on now but you aren't.  I did post on the front page of SM though, both articles.

I'm also praying for Sandra. 

Klaas Vid about Container found
http://www.kcra.com/video/19108248/index.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: April 06, 2009, 03:54:36 PM »

I truly hate to say this, but I believe she is in only one of two places:
Inside the MHP in an environment that would mask/contain cadaver scent someway, I will out of respect not list those possibilities.
or
She is in a container or other means of concealment in the water.

Slayter has my hinky on red alert. I wonder if the disabled son called LE on the Dad or vice versa? This crap infuriates me, this poor baby. If I was local or was this child's Mother I would park my Azz in a chair in front of this guy's trailer and watch every single scintilla of activity so they could see my face. Sick.
Slayter is the one that has me on high alert. Somehow I missed this, how old is the disabled son? Sandra going to their home several times a week to play games and bowling.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #836 on: April 06, 2009, 04:00:37 PM »

Inside the MHP in an environment that would mask/contain cadaver scent someway, I will out of respect not list those possibilities.
or

Slayter has my hinky on red alert. I wonder if the disabled son called LE on the Dad or vice versa? This crap infuriates me, this poor baby. If I was local or was this child's Mother I would park my Azz in a chair in front of this guy's trailer and watch every single scintilla of activity so they could see my face. Sick.
Slayter is the one that has me on high alert. Somehow I missed this, how old is the disabled son? Sandra going to their home several times a week to play games and bowling.
I know nothing about the Son of the Slaytor's ...But No Rose don't you think that " IF" the Slaytor's were neighbors that were known to Sandra's Mother as Good People ..wouldn't she herself and or a representative speaking for Her ... Say the Slaytor's meant Sandra no harm and were trusted " To Clear their Name" so to speak.
Red Flags Rose .. All of us I believe agree .. somethings not right ..

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: April 06, 2009, 04:01:37 PM »

or

Justin, 20's, lived with him in #61, some kind of snake charmer person. I did not write about him because he is said to be disabled and I cant confirm what his disability is.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: April 06, 2009, 04:05:37 PM »

The mood here is of much concern. Many people are worried this is the news we didn't want. We read this was threatened at one time to Kyle, the teen who was tortured for 18 months. They said he would be placed into a container and thrown into the delta....My phone has rang several times already. Everyone asking the same question, why wait until 3:30. Many assuming they need to notify family first.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: April 06, 2009, 04:06:32 PM »

If it is the same crops as we have here, those irrigation ditches just recently got filled 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.