April 16, 2024, 06:45:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328652 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2009, 01:58:58 AM »

OK this is what I could write down as I listened.

Unit 1271 dispatched to 202 Greenlane Signal 8 ( missing person)
01120 Seargent dispatched to 202 green lane
01120 told dispatch to contact Lima1118 in squad room She was 10-26 (busy)but would be 10-8 (clear) and would be 10-51 (On her way)
Unit 1256 said railroad was there check when next train wasa coming thru
Dispatcher....train just went thru
Disp. to 01120 10-21 (call dis.)
01120 signal 8 (Missing person)
10-97 means arrived on scene...
01120 10-8 10-51 clear on way to scene
10-77 means in area
1256 @116 Tyler-relocating to Green lane
01120 What's going on at 116 Tyler
Lima1118 confirms with dispatch that Haleigh was last seen 1 hour to 1 1/2 hrs ago
01120 tells Unit1271 to stay at residents and do another search of home. The other mentions of Tyler st. were telling deputies how to get to Green Lane.

darla, this is great, thanks!

So what WAS going on at 116 Tyler? Anyone know yet?

Hi Brndi,

I was wondering since LE would have to go by 116 Tyler to get to 202 Green lane, if Misty's bro and sil might have been outside or headed to Green Lane when this officer passed by
This of course could only have happened if Misty called them while waiting for LE to arrive.

Just a thought I had.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
jellybean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2009, 02:10:06 AM »

Are any times given when each officer was dispatched to Green or Tyler?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2009, 02:21:23 AM »

Hi jellybean....  I'm behind on this forum as usual and don't know the answer to your question at the moment, but didn't want you to think you were being ignored.  I'm sure someone will answer you shortly, though it moves kind of slow in here sometimes.   

Also want to say Welcome !  I'm sure Brandi will fix up a really pretty welcome sign for you, I'm a computer challenged monkey.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2009, 02:24:05 AM »

Hi Jellybean

Welcome to SM.

I can hear the dispatch to 202 Green Lane, can't hear one for Tyler..

Doesn't mean it's not there, just hard to hear for me anyway.

Hopefully someone will transcribe.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2009, 03:05:39 AM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
jellybean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2009, 03:09:00 AM »

Thanks for the welcome.... 
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2009, 03:27:46 AM »

Thanks guys. Glad I could contribute. My son is a cop and I have a scanner with all the codes. Don't listen to it as much since I saw him being shot at on live tv. My heart just couldn't take that again.

OMG Darla I can't even imagine that!!! That is terrible! I have 2 kids and my oldest is 8, I can't even begin to imagine how terrible that was to see. Thanks for you input, it has really helped!

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2009, 06:40:39 AM »

Wyks-   This is O/T but I found this and thught it would be good for you to see on DAY 4!!

Your body's ability to mend is beauty to behold! 

Within ... 
20 minutes

Your blood pressure, pulse rate, and the temperature of your hands and feet will all return to normal.

8 hours

Remaining nicotine in your bloodstream will have fallen to 6.25% of normal peak daily levels, a 93.25% reduction.

12 hours

Your blood oxygen level will have increased to normal and carbon monoxide levels will have dropped to normal.

24 hours

Anxieties peak and within two weeks should return to near pre-cessation levels.

48 hours

Damaged nerve endings have started to regrow and your sense of smell and taste are beginning to return to normal. Cessation anger and irritability peaks.

72 hours

Your entire body will test 100% nicotine-free and over 90% of all nicotine metabolites (the chemicals it breaks down into) will now have passed from your body via your urine.  Symptoms of chemical withdrawal have peaked in intensity, including restlessness. The number of cue induced crave episodes will peak for the "average" ex-user. Lung bronchial tubes leading to air sacs (alveoli) are beginning to relax in recovering smokers. Breathing is becoming easier and the lungs functional abilities are starting to increase. 

5 - 8 days

The "average" ex-smoker will encounter an "average" of three cue induced crave episodes per day. Although we may not be "average" and although serious cessation time distortion can make minutes feel like hours, it is unlikely that any single episode will last longer than 3 minutes. Keep a clock handy and time them.

10 days

10 days - The "average ex-user is down to encountering less than two crave episodes per day, each less than 3 minutes. 

10 days to 2 weeks

Recovery has likely progressed to the point where your addiction is no longer doing the talking. Blood circulation in our gums and teeth are now similar to that of a non-user.

2 to 4 weeks
 Cessation related anger, anxiety, difficulty concentrating, impatience, insomnia, restlessness and depression have ended. If still experiencing any of these symptoms get seen and evaluated by your physician.

21 days

Brain acetylcholine receptor counts up-regulated in response to nicotine's presence have now down-regulated and receptor binding has returned to levels seen in the brains of non-smokers.

2 weeks to 3 months

Your heart attack risk has started to drop. Your lung function is beginning to improve.

3 weeks to 3 months

Your circulation has substantially improved. Walking has become easier. Your chronic cough, if any, has likely disappeared.

1 to 9 months

Any smoking related sinus congestion, fatigue or shortness of breath have decreased. Cilia have regrown in your lungs thereby increasing their ability to handle mucus, keep your lungs clean, and reduce infections. Your body's overall energy has increased.

1 year

Your excess risk of coronary heart disease has dropped to less than half that of a smoker.

5 to 15 years

Your risk of stroke has declined to that of a non-smoker. 

10 years

Your risk of death from lung cancer has declined by almost half if you were an average smoker (one pack per day).  Your risk of cancer of the mouth, throat and esophagus has now decreased. 

15 years

Your risk of coronary heart disease is now that of a person who has never smoked. 

Keep it up!
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2009, 07:38:24 AM »

Welcome Jellybean..  Sorry a few hours late.. thils old one went to bed before you posted.. Make yourself at home..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2009, 07:59:25 AM »

Good morning Monkey's..

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2009, 08:00:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys & Welcome Jelly Bean

Misty did phone over to Tyler St., asking about the scratch on the van.  Now when did that happen??? 

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2009, 08:18:04 AM »

here is something interesting tells about misty,ron and crystal thought i would share this

http://community2.myfoxorlando.com/_My-Dumb-Beotch-Girlfriend-The-Haleigh-Cummings-Case/blog/185883/72667.html?null

WRITTEN BY: MysticFlower14

In the police report, Ronald Cummings is quoted saying "My Dumb "Beotch" Girlfriend told him his daughter was missing." ( The report can be viewed at the end of this post.) It is certainly understandable that Ronald Cummings had every reason to be upset and angry the night Haleigh disappeared, but the wording and name-calling he uses is suspect of demeaning a person. It can be interpreted that Ronald Cummings has an anger problem and may be controlling. That's putting it mildly, IMO. As this case develops, we continue to see behaviors and hear statements indicative of domestic violence, drug abuse, low self-esteem, sexual abuse, and a host of other issues.

I will be adding to this blog and expanding the scope of this post. The focus will mainly look at the dynamics of the family relationships, following a review of relative events, rather than the day-to-day details of the search.

Since the start of this post, weeks have passed and we've seen behaviors, heard of past incidents, and found there's much we don't know.

History

Crystal Sheffield and Ron Cummings were never married. They have two children from their relationship. By Crystal's report, she left Ron and took the children with her. She did not deny Ronald visitation, and when he got the chance, Ron did not return the children following a visit. Ron filed for custody, and subsequently, he was granted custody. Crystal was given every other weekend visits. Ron cited, in his petition for custody, that Crystal missed doctor appointments, did not have a job, and was abusing drugs. The fact is, Crystal did not have a job, had been using drugs, did not have a vehicle, nor a driver's license. At the time of the custody hearing, it must have appeared to the judge that Ronald was the more stable of the two. Our lives are always changing and I am certain Ronald and Crystal are no different. Over time, Crystal claims her life has changed, as well as Ron's situation.

Crystal Cummings

Crystal now has an attorney originally hired to handle media issues. Since taking on the job, attorney Kim Picazio learned through friends, family, and neighbors of alledged verbal and physical abuse towards the children by Ronald. Crystal Sheffield and her attorney, Kim Picazio, also report physical, emotional, and verbal abuse towared Crystal while living with Ron Cummings, which Ron denies. I do think Crystal has "stretched" the truth on a few facts, but I do not doubt the abuse she endured.

One example of my opinion on Crystal's truthful accounting is Haleigh supposed "drowning". If Haleigh were face down in the water, as Crystal described, and not breathing, she would have had to revive the child. I am struggling with the fact that Crystal has the knowledge to revive a child who's drowned. Even if she did "revive" Haleigh, the child was not taken to the ER for medical treatment. Anyone who's enhaled water into their lungs needs medical treatment. Haleigh may have been in the water, and possibly struggling, but I do not believe she "drowned."

I suspect Crystal found Haleigh down by the water and possibly in the water. For fear of Ron learning she let Haleigh out of her sight when picking up the children for a weekend visit, Crystal fabricated an extended version of the events. Why? People/women tend to deflect the focus off of their "mistakes" when in fear of an irrational response. Crystal not paying attention to Haleigh while tending to her son in the car would bring on Ron's wrath.

Ronald Cummings

Ronald Cummings has a history of drug use and criminal charges. Those charges include possession of cocaine and marijuana, in amounts that exceed personal use. He's been charged with maintaining a drug vehicle and possession of drug paraphernalia. Additonally, he's been charged with shooting a firearm at deer at night on 2 occasions, leaving scene of accident with injuries 2 occasions, and tresspassing. There is also domestic violence listed on Crystal's court history, but the perpetrator was not clear.

Of the drugs in Ronald Cummings possession, GHB was listed. This, as most know, is the date rape drug. Ronald entered a plea of not guilty and was assigned a public defender as he was deemed indigent. He was also determined to be eligible for court intervention of a drug program which he declined. Although the charges could have brought Ron a maximum sentence of 5 years and/or $5K, he actually received a fine of $370. These charges were in 2005. So far, I've found that Ronald Cummings has been fined, been under 24 hour house arrest, given community service, and court ordered drug testing, but he's not served time in jail, that I could find. Does Ronald's mother's position as dispatcher have anything to do with the light consequences of Ronald's charges?

There was a court hearing scheduled for February 10th at 8:30 regarding custodial issues. It's been reported that Haleigh missed an extended number of days from school, unexcused. Ron told Crystal that if Haleigh missed another day of school, he would go to jail. Ron attributed these absences to illness.

Why do I suspect Ron has an uncontrollable temper? When Geraldo confronted Ron on national tv with the accusations by Crystal, Ron appeared calm and responded with denial. Looking and listening closer, Ron can be heard with a stressed voice and deliberate wording in his response to ever hitting or striking his child. He stated that he punished Haleigh as directed by DFCS on the proper manner of punishment by spanking her on the behind. It sounded to me as if he was quoting a social worker word-for-word. IMO, he had that response remembered, ready, and deliberate. There was an underlying glimpse of anger in his wording.

Ron seemingly remained calm while his mother continuously talked in the background, demanding that Geraldo leave. Ron's father stepped into the front of the camera and demanded they leave. Ron didn't have to do anything. His family took care of it for him. They gathered around him and protected him. Ok, so, he's at a vulnerable state with Haleigh missing. IMO, Ron did not look vulnerable when speaking to Geraldo. He looked very much in control; too much control. Ron seemed very comfortable with his family stepping in and putting a stop to the confrontation. Is this a pattern for this family? They put a stop to the interaction before Ron's behavior got out of control.

This family knows the signs of when Ron is going to explode. I heard that stress in his voice, and shortly after, his father steps in. This is typical in an abusive family. They know the signals and triggers, and will change the atmosphere, subject, or situation in order to avoid an eruption from the abuser.

Misty Croslin Cummings

On February 15th, we learned through Crystal Sheffield and her mother, Marie Griffis, that Misty is a victim of sexual abuse. Misty admited to Crystal of being sexually abused by a "first cousin when she was 13 years old." Misty told Geraldo's brother, Craig, this also, in addition to stating this cousin visited family in the community. His name is Joe Overstreet. According to Misty, Joe was in the home during his visits and left Satsuma on February 10th. This was also confirmed by Misty's mother, Lisa Croslin. This cousin, Joe, lives in Tennessee and is a registered sex offender. Misty conveyed all of this information to the Putnam County Sheriff's office following her disclosure to Craig (Geraldo). ( Information derived from the Geraldo Show through interviews )As far as we know there are no suspects. Misty claims to be cooperating with LE, as well as Ron. LE keeps going back to Misty with more questions and at last count, she'd taken at least 3 polygraphs, and possibly four. Misty claims she has passed the polys everytime. Putnam County LE has not confirmed this.

Captain Dick Schauland confirmed on March 13th that investigators do have concerns about the timeline Misty has provided

. Captain Schauland stated that no one has been ruled out as a suspect. He went on to state that he would "not consider Misty as a suspect, but she is key" to the investigation. In regards to Misty's claim she passed the polygraph, Captain Schauland stated typically people are not told "whether they pass or didn't pass." The polygraph is not a pass/fail examination. Each question is rated on it's on merit as either deception or inconclusive on question 1, 2, or 3.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the police report from the night Haleigh was reported missing. Not only does it conflict with later statements made, but gives us insight into what Misty Croslin's life is like, as well as what the two children might endure.

The report is in pdf format.INFORMATION TAKEN FROM THE INCIDENT REPORT

Putnam County Sheriff's Office

Incident No.: 1325

Missing Persons Investigation(Skipping over the Address and Witness Information as It is Not Relative at This time)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: (transcribed from the incident report)

"I was dispatched to 202 Green Drive, in reference to this report of a missing 5 year old child. Due to the age of the child I responded to this location code 3, blue lights and sirens. D/S Bridges and I arrived on the scene at the same, 3:40. Upon our arrival I observed a white male standing in the driveway who was visibly upset. I made contact with the individual who identified himself as Ronald Cummings. Ronald told me that his daughter, Haleigh Cummings, age 5, was missing.

I asked Ronald what happened, and he told me that he just got from work, and his, 'dumb (beotch) girlfriend' told him his daughter was missing. Ronald said that he did not know what Haleigh was wearing and that all he knew was the back door was standing open. Ronald repeatedly said that someone had taken his child and also said, 'when I find him, I'll kill him.' Ron referred to a 9 mm Hand gun which he owned inside of his residence and said that if law enforcement found whoever had his child he would shoot them through the back window of the patrol car. I attempted to get information from Ronald regarding Haleigh however, due to his emotional state he was unable to provide any useful information."

Reporting Officer: R. Nelson

This is just my opinion based on news, media reports, and my observations of family and their statements.  In no way am I attempting to create rumor or cast guilt on anyone.  This is speculation on my part, and should not be construed as fact or accusation.

WRITTEN BY:  MysticFlower14
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2009, 08:24:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys & Welcome Jelly Bean

Misty did phone over to Tyler St., asking about the scratch on the van.  Now when did that happen??? 

Isn't that something, why would she be calling and worried about the scratch, when they had a missing child?
Is this in the same timeframe, when LE was arrving to investigate?  Wonder if this is where the van was and they noticed the van was parked in the wrong place?  That puts that van very close for access.  going to do the google thing with the visual and pinpoint the distance.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2009, 08:34:44 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Interview with TN.
http://www.artharris.com/
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2009, 08:38:25 AM »

WELCOME JELLYBEAN!
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2009, 08:40:03 AM »

good monday morning monkeys,,,and lurkers....
Some interesting stuff ya;ll found last night...
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2009, 08:43:47 AM »

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2009, 08:45:56 AM »

Yes, it is Crystal's husband.

Good Night Searchers...see everyone tomorrow.

O my Lord in Heaven. Am I correct that the only person that has not been busted for or admitted to using drugs is Neves?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: March 30, 2009, 08:46:09 AM »

good monday morning monkeys,,,and lurkers....
Some interesting stuff ya;ll found last night...
Aren't monkeys awesome?  I never would have found those dispatch calls.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #119 on: March 30, 2009, 08:47:58 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Interview with TN.
http://www.artharris.com/
From the above link, so nobody thinks this is a recent interview.
"This is from the interview I did with Misty Cummings and her mother in law the day she got back from New York and her Today Show interview with Ronald Cummings."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.