April 20, 2024, 12:43:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328784 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1040 on: April 01, 2009, 05:17:42 PM »

Doing some reading and I found this to be an excellent observation of Ron's words.

We all know the..."I don't know...I was at work".  But, someone mentioned this part.

When it comes to Cousin Joe.....Ron says...no he was not here!!!!

Now, if Ron was at work, how would he know...Joe wasn't there. 

Appears that what he prefers not to answer....it is that he was at work.

When it pertains to something else... or maybe cover for someone...he speaks.
Good point, how would you know Ron, you were at work. This is really getting old, and this cousin Joe, imo, had nothing to do with Haleigh missing, just thrown out there to get attention off of Ron and Misty.
O/T ... psst ... Sprocket stopped posting abruptly ... either she's been asked to testify or arrested?!   
I'm sure she is on Phil's hit list. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1041 on: April 01, 2009, 05:20:48 PM »

Searching.....I like how you did Annafl(ake).....too cute!

interesting on the alcohol/drug thing on Crystal... wonder if that is standard when someone is passes out, has a seizure and has an accident ? otherwise with just a fender bender if alcohol is not obvious, then you are not required to be tested right? Makes me wonder if it really happened...the testing I mean....

It has been suggested and I tend to agree,that if she were put on medication when she had the prior seizure before Haleigh disappeared, that they would test her blood etc in order to adjust her medication. as far as the rest, I take it as another rumor out of Satsuma and they may be right,it may be AnnaFl(ake) ...  I am sure she is pretty disgruntled at Crystal and crew....
When on seizure meds, the blood should be checked regularly.  If Crystal had her first seizure only a couple of days before Haleigh went missing, I doubt she was put on them.  She would have had to go through some testing first.  She may have though, and we just haven't heard about it.
Wasnt it said that when they wanted her DNA she was at the doctors for testing or something???
Yes, she had a Dr. appointment and it was said she had said she did not have time right then and rushed off,so they tracked her down at Dr. Office for DNA sample.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1042 on: April 01, 2009, 05:22:29 PM »

Doing some reading and I found this to be an excellent observation of Ron's words.

We all know the..."I don't know...I was at work".  But, someone mentioned this part.

When it comes to Cousin Joe.....Ron says...no he was not here!!!!

Now, if Ron was at work, how would he know...Joe wasn't there. 

Appears that what he prefers not to answer....it is that he was at work.

When it pertains to something else... or maybe cover for someone...he speaks.
Good point, how would you know Ron, you were at work. This is really getting old, and this cousin Joe, imo, had nothing to do with Haleigh missing, just thrown out there to get attention off of Ron and Misty.
O/T ... psst ... Sprocket stopped posting abruptly ... either she's been asked to testify or arrested?!   
I'm sure she is on Phil's hit list. 

No doubt.....I can't wait for that little prick to go down  Oh crap, my dark side is showing again.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: April 01, 2009, 05:22:56 PM »

Sprocket as in Trials and Tribulations.......aka Betsy Ross (serioulsy, that is her real name), was she posting about the Haleigh Cummings case and stopped?
Sorry IM .. I've taken to stalking no rose ... as she's following the Spector trial with me.  Zap .. Poof ... Newfie's gone ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: April 01, 2009, 05:29:26 PM »

Sprocket as in Trials and Tribulations.......aka Betsy Ross (serioulsy, that is her real name), was she posting about the Haleigh Cummings case and stopped?
Sorry IM .. I've taken to stalking no rose ... as she's following the Spector trial with me.  Zap .. Poof ... Newfie's gone ...
I do believe she was posting about Haleigh, and yes he better go down, or I'll go to the court house and personally slap the jury.
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1045 on: April 01, 2009, 05:35:17 PM »

don't know if u read this

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Deputies-Admit-Haleigh-Cummings-Tips-Aren-t/u1ZqxxQDHUie2gIYPEXYHw.cspx
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: April 01, 2009, 05:37:42 PM »

I haven't used photobucket utilities before, I just use it for hosting images. You cannot change the speed at which it goes. But here is an attempt at a slideshow. The music selections were very limited, to put it nicely. LOL

Clicking on the image will take you to the slideshow. If all is working right. Wink

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1047 on: April 01, 2009, 05:46:26 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/040109haleigh_tips_not_coming_in

Deputies admit Haleigh tips aren’t coming quickly
Last Edited: Wednesday, 01 Apr 2009, 5:34 PM EDT
Created On: Wednesday, 01 Apr 2009, 5:34 PM EDT

By MATT SAFFER | FOX 30 Jacksonville
SATSUMA, Fla. --- - For the first time, Deputies with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office have said the rate of tips they’re getting has slowed to a trickle. Deputies tell us the past few weeks have seen a steady decrease in the amount of tips they’re getting in.

The total number of tips is more than three thousand. Unfortunately, deputies say in just the past few days, they’re only getting between five and ten tips a day. That’s much different than the several hundred they would receive daily in the days and weeks immediately following Haleigh’s disappearance.

News of tips slowing down has Haleigh Cummings grandmother infuriated.

“What’s going on in Putnam County? Somebody’s not doing their job! And my grand daughter’s been gone too long now,” said Marie Griffis.

“I’m mad! I’m mad because my granddaughter’s gone, and somebody’s going to account for her…I’m tired of this, and it’s gone on too long.”

Griffis also says she shares in the frustration that tips are starting to come in more slowly.

“I will accept any help from anybody who wants to tell me anything about my granddaughter.”

Inside the Haleigh Bug Foundation we have learned members of Haleigh’s family will march in Crescent City’s annual Catfish Festival this upcoming weekend. They tell us they plan on marching alongside children who knew Haleigh. Adults and kids will pass out flyers and wear shirts showing Haleigh’s face to keep people on the lookout.

The Haleigh Bug Foundation has also set up a new permanent land-line where you can phone in donations. To reach volunteers, call (386) 649-9078.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: April 01, 2009, 05:47:18 PM »

snipped from article....

“I’m mad! I’m mad because my granddaughter’s gone, and somebody’s going to account for her…I’m tired of this, and it’s gone on too long.”

Griffis also said she shares in the frustration that tips are starting to come in more slowly.

“I will accept any help from anybody who wants to tell me anything about my granddaughter.”

Inside the Haleigh Bug Foundation we have learned members of Haleigh’s family will march in Crescent City’s annual Catfish Festival this upcoming weekend. They tell us they plan on marching alongside children who knew Haleigh. Adults and kids will pass out flyers and wear shirts showing Haleigh’s face to keep people on the lookout.

-------------------

Have we heard of the Cummings doing anything???

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1049 on: April 01, 2009, 05:51:36 PM »

snipped from article....

Griffis also said she shares in the frustration that tips are starting to come in more slowly.

-------------------

Sadly you have a point. Nothing seemed to be done on the Cummings side. I may be wrong though. 

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1050 on: April 01, 2009, 06:10:48 PM »

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=395122639&albumID=1488470&imageID=20179173       

this is a new pic added to crystals myspace..Anyone know who that is putting Haleigh on the bus???
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: April 01, 2009, 06:12:47 PM »

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=395122639&albumID=1488470&imageID=20179173       

this is a new pic added to crystals myspace..Anyone know who that is putting Haleigh on the bus???

This photo cannot be viewed because it has either been deleted or marked as private by the user.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1052 on: April 01, 2009, 06:12:51 PM »

O nevermind it looks like its the busdriver..sorry
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: April 01, 2009, 06:13:56 PM »

Thank-you 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1054 on: April 01, 2009, 06:14:15 PM »

I do believe she was posting about Haleigh, and yes he better go down, or I'll go to the court house and personally slap the jury.

I follow it too, and followed the last one gavel to gavel.......and I so wanted to slap the foreman on the last jury as he refused to deliberate, poor Alan Jackson has been tied to the wig wearing gun toting idot for way too long, time for some justice for LC!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: April 01, 2009, 06:14:53 PM »

This photo cannot be viewed because it has either been deleted or marked as private by the user.

I wonder why?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: April 01, 2009, 06:15:36 PM »

I follow it too, and followed the last one gavel to gavel.......and I so wanted to slap the foreman on the last jury as he refused to deliberate, poor Alan Jackson has been tied to the wig wearing gun toting idot for way too long, time for some justice for LC!
Agreed.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1057 on: April 01, 2009, 06:18:26 PM »

snipped from article....

-------------------

Well I learned today that when Ron drives by the Haleighbug building he sticks his middle finger out the window.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1058 on: April 01, 2009, 06:18:58 PM »

I wonder why?
Sorry monkeys...her myspace is private. U have to be added as her friend to view it.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1059 on: April 01, 2009, 06:20:18 PM »

snipped from article....

-------------------

Well I learned today that when Ron drives by the Haleighbug building he sticks his middle finger out the window.
Errr that makes me mad....Someone needs to break his middle finger so he cant use it anymore..IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.