April 26, 2024, 03:49:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 329043 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: April 01, 2009, 11:54:28 PM »

HH...how old was sister?
any clues at all about what happened to her?
how horrible!!!!
she was 17, no clue at all what-so-ever, just dissapeared, never to be heard from again, my parents spent almost every dime they had om a private investigator and everything ....nothing.........but after that I couldnt even walk outside that my Mom wasnt yelling for me and wanting to know where I was,
Thanks, was a long time ago..............and I certainly dont want that to happen to Haleigh, I wish they would just find her soon!

HH Did she have a boyfriend at the time she went missing ?
Nope   no boyfriend was going to enter the Army when she graduated, but she never got to graduate high school at all.

Sorry to hear about that HH..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: April 01, 2009, 11:55:27 PM »

Fireyone...what do you know about all this?

HH....so very sad for your family...
xxxx

I was there at the fair and spoke to Ron and his GM at the LE booth.  They were handing out flyers.  When I was leaving I didn't see Crystal but her family members were outside the gate giving out flyers.  This happened 2 days in a row.

I don't care for any of them and their antics but in speaking to locals I certainly didn't get the feeling that is being made as truth on this board about Ron.  I didn't go into detail but that's what I got from many of them.  I got the feeling that many of the things being said are only on the boards and by a select few.

I did talk to a deputy and his comment to me was that the case was a mess due to family problems.  I tried to get more but he wouldn't have it.

this certainly puts a new slant on things...thanks for letting us know that there is indeed 2 sides to every story....or in this case, his, hers and the truth so I guess 3 sides...
I think that both sides have told some big porkies...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: April 01, 2009, 11:55:46 PM »

Good Night Sweet Monkey's- Again I am sorry for big deed issue..

Tomorrow I will check for Stallings in GA...

Well, we rather missed each other yesterday.. I stumbled onto something yesterday, can't and haven't posted. will share but has to be email. I sent it to LE late yesterday, I will send you a copy of what I sent them.
You have nanners mlee

mlee you have nanners...

I love Nanners, in fact my grands call me Nana Banana..

LOL.. Did you find any info on family members in other states...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: April 01, 2009, 11:56:45 PM »

Can a good monkey tell me where to go to do a criminal record check on someone in Baker county?

Here you go....

http://www.bakercountyfl.org/clerk/

Thank you.. How much do we know about Chads family..his Dad and all

nothing that I know of Searching.....Do you have some scoop on him/them?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: April 01, 2009, 11:58:19 PM »

Can a good monkey tell me where to go to do a criminal record check on someone in Baker county?

Here you go....

Nothing on Chad family yet...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: April 02, 2009, 12:03:50 AM »

I do so wish they would find out something about Haleigh soon, I still say either Ron or Mistie knows something else they are not saying, there's just something so strange about the story coming from Mistie and I cant put my finger on it but there's some small piece of the puzzle that she just is not letting out yet for whatever reason, I think if LE would arrest her for something like child endangerment it wouldnt take long and they would get it out of her............God Bless Haleigh!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: April 02, 2009, 12:04:35 AM »

JG...dig deeper...there has to be some poop on them too...

FIREYONE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: April 02, 2009, 12:05:58 AM »

Fireyone...what do you know about all this?

HH....so very sad for your family...
xxxx

I was there at the fair and spoke to Ron and his GM at the LE booth.  They were handing out flyers.  When I was leaving I didn't see Crystal but her family members were outside the gate giving out flyers.  This happened 2 days in a row.

I don't care for any of them and their antics but in speaking to locals I certainly didn't get the feeling that is being made as truth on this board about Ron.  I didn't go into detail but that's what I got from many of them.  I got the feeling that many of the things being said are only on the boards and by a select few.

I did talk to a deputy and his comment to me was that the case was a mess due to family problems.  I tried to get more but he wouldn't have it.
so your saying that Ron is well liked in the community?

I don't know if he's well liked.  I mean they didn't say what a terrific guy he was etc.  Many said he was quiet.  But they certainly didn't say he was an asshole or anything like that.  Many voiced that they felt sorry for what he was going through.  This was at the local resturant.  I don't know what else to tell you.  I went for a visit and asked a few questions.  That's it.

Sometimes life is a bowl of cereal without the cherries and sometimes it's like an ice cream with lots and lots of chocolate sauce
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: April 02, 2009, 12:06:24 AM »

JG...dig deeper...there has to be some poop on them too...

LOL.. Now how did I know you would ask that... I will check tomorrow to many doc and searching the last 3 day..
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: April 02, 2009, 12:08:24 AM »

If Jeff Hardy admits on CNN that they have lost their focus, could he get another agency to take the case over ?  Get some officers with no connection to the case or Satsuma to look at the first 36 or so hours and the original statments of the persons closest to the circle and start from square one ? 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: April 02, 2009, 12:10:29 AM »

I do so wish they would find out something about Haleigh soon, I still say either Ron or Mistie knows something else they are not saying, there's just something so strange about the story coming from Mistie and I cant put my finger on it but there's some small piece of the puzzle that she just is not letting out yet for whatever reason, I think if LE would arrest her for something like child endangerment it wouldnt take long and they would get it out of her............God Bless Haleigh!!!

HH...I think that she knows more than she is saying too...I don't think that she, or any other immediate family member harmed her directly....but I still think that she left the kids alone that night...jmo... tonight on JVM's show,  Crystal's lawyer, Kim, can't stand her by the way...Crystal I like...anyhooooo...she said that she had talked with or her investigators talked to that Greg and that he said that he did have an intimate relationship with Misty but that he was not with her the night that Haleigh went missing...
anyhoooo..I just want Haleigh found and the parents to get a second chance with their daughter...hopefully they will improve their lifestyles and provide better environments for their children....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: April 02, 2009, 12:11:45 AM »

If Jeff Hardy admits on CNN that they have lost their focus, could he get another agency to take the case over ?  Get some officers with no connection to the case or Satsuma to look at the first 36 or so hours and the original statments of the persons closest to the circle and start from square one ? 

I think the FBI needs to take over.. This case is to over whelming for him.. Putnam needs a clean sweep. Too many druggies getting a slap on the wrist, too many RSO's.. Maybe their understaff with all the crimes going on down their...
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1232 on: April 02, 2009, 12:15:55 AM »

Here you go....

Just curious if they have records like her side....

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1233 on: April 02, 2009, 12:16:37 AM »

Here you go....

Or should I say,like everyone else in this..lol

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: April 02, 2009, 12:21:08 AM »

Here you go....

Now thats not true Mother Teresa looks clean as far as drugs just her kids..
But I did find some interesting but didnt post it until i find out if it is true..
But it does appear Teresa was marry 3 times havent confirmed it yet but checking to see if she did indeed was married to a Squires because he has a record .
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: April 02, 2009, 12:22:43 AM »

Here you go....

Now thats not true Mother Teresa looks clean as far as drugs just her kids..
But I did find some interesting but didnt post it until i find out if it is true..
But it does appear Teresa was marry 3 times havent confirmed it yet but checking to see if she did indeed was married to a Squires because he has a record .

Forgot to mention he lived in Crescent City just like Teresa did @ one time..
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: April 02, 2009, 12:23:38 AM »

I think the FBI needs to take over.. This case is to over whelming for him.. Putnam needs a clean sweep. Too many druggies getting a slap on the wrist, too many RSO's.. Maybe their understaff with all the crimes going on down their...
It's like that little enclave has had no LE, ppl know that and are drawn there. Just something wrong there.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: April 02, 2009, 12:24:10 AM »

JG....So Squires was not her maiden name?
It probably wouldn't be unusual is she has been married 3 times...they start out young in those parts it seems...My own mom from the south was married to my dad at 15...I won't tell you how many times she has been married..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: April 02, 2009, 12:25:59 AM »

It's like that little enclave has had no LE, ppl know that and are drawn there. Just something wrong there.

ITA...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: April 02, 2009, 12:28:23 AM »

JG....So Squires was not her maiden name?
It probably wouldn't be unusual is she has been married 3 times...they start out young in those parts it seems...My own mom from the south was married to my dad at 15...I won't tell you how many times she has been married..

It could be but I am not sure..GGranny last name is Sykes and Teresa is her daughter unless GGrand was married a couple of times.. Who knows ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.