March 29, 2024, 09:16:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328117 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: April 02, 2009, 03:09:40 PM »

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: April 02, 2009, 03:13:14 PM »

Brandi....I love that picture....what a sweet little girl she is...

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: April 02, 2009, 03:13:48 PM »

Father: Ronald Lemyles Cummings, 25. DOB: 10-19-1983

Mother: Crystal Sheffield, 23. DOB: 8-30-1985

Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings, 5. DOB: 8-15-2003
Thanks, Brandi.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: April 02, 2009, 03:16:00 PM »

attorney Kim has been misleading on the age difference on different shows that she has been on..which leads to confusion as well...she stated that Ron had being giving Crystal drugs from the time that she was just a little girl...well, he must have been just a little boy at the same time that that happened since there isn't quite 2 yrs difference in their ages....Kim made it sound as if Ron was a whole lot older than Crystal and was forcing her to take drugs....
I really wish Kim would stay away from the media with all this custody stuff and just do her job.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1324 on: April 02, 2009, 03:16:06 PM »

attorney Kim has been misleading on the age difference on different shows that she has been on..which leads to confusion as well...she stated that Ron had being giving Crystal drugs from the time that she was just a little girl...well, he must have been just a little boy at the same time that that happened since there isn't quite 2 yrs difference in their ages....Kim made it sound as if Ron was a whole lot older than Crystal and was forcing her to take drugs....

IMO 14 is rather young-  I consider that a little girl.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: April 02, 2009, 03:17:27 PM »

Brandi....I love that picture....what a sweet little girl she is...

Yes, I got some new photos recently, will make some more missing art for her today. She really is so sweet looking. And has so much life to live.

...and it is DAY 52!

I just cannot believe we are not closer to finding her.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: April 02, 2009, 03:17:36 PM »

me too...but he was around the same age....so he was rather young as well.....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: April 02, 2009, 03:19:31 PM »

Father: Ronald Lemyles Cummings, 25. DOB: 10-19-1983

Mother: Crystal Sheffield, 23. DOB: 8-30-1985

Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings, 5. DOB: 8-15-2003
Thanks, Brandi.

You're welcome.

According to my math (correct me if I am wrong) Ronald is 1 year and 10½ months older than Crystal, and Crystal had Haleigh when she was 2 weeks shy of 18.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: April 02, 2009, 03:22:15 PM »

True but Ron would have been about 16 at the time as well 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: April 02, 2009, 03:36:16 PM »

Now you do realize, that Crystal was not at the house the night the police report was made, that info had to come from ron or misty, and i am sure.. misty would have had no idea.  Now, if you were crystal would you trust ron with your date of birth, and yes her age listed on myspace is 23.. Do you have any idea how many people give a wrong age on myspace.  I think to resolve the questions, we need to find a birth certificate or gosh, I guess I could just email Maria and ask her. she would tells us, right.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: April 02, 2009, 03:46:15 PM »

Now you do realize, that Crystal was not at the house the night the police report was made, that info had to come from ron or misty, and i am sure.. misty would have had no idea.  Now, if you were crystal would you trust ron with your date of birth, and yes her age listed on myspace is 23.. Do you have any idea how many people give a wrong age on myspace.  I think to resolve the questions, we need to find a birth certificate or gosh, I guess I could just email Maria and ask her. she would tells us, right.

errrrr...if that is what it takes to convince you, I guess so....
but Crystal set up the myspace herself so ..ron would not have had anything to do with that...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: April 02, 2009, 04:13:12 PM »

I really wish Kim would stay away from the media with all this custody stuff and just do her job.

me too...have you noticed that Kim is wearing her hair back in a bun or something the last few times that she has done interviews? sortof like Casey Anthony trying to look serious and matronly...
Kim is an attractive woman and should just go with her look...this bun stuff doesn't suit her in my opinion....

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: April 02, 2009, 04:46:09 PM »

me too...have you noticed that Kim is wearing her hair back in a bun or something the last few times that she has done interviews? sortof like Casey Anthony trying to look serious and matronly...
Kim is an attractive woman and should just go with her look...this bun stuff doesn't suit her in my opinion....
I could care less if she wore her hair in a donut, lol.  How do these people get sucked into being on Nancy Grace?  I wish HLN would replace Nancy with someone who cares about these kids.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: April 02, 2009, 04:51:13 PM »

I could care less if she wore her hair in a donut, lol.  How do these people get sucked into being on Nancy Grace?  I wish HLN would replace Nancy with someone who cares about these kids.

yeah...I don't care about her hair, I just noticed it cause it was such a change from her long blonde hair  being down...maybe it was just bad hair days....
Nancy....I don't know what to say about her lately...she is just so rude to her lawyer guests..I am waiting for the first time that one of them lets her have it right back...the only one that she is not rude to is Mark Klaas and Susan Moss...that I have seen....She makes herself look bad by being so rude to everyone...she has lost the plot...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: April 02, 2009, 05:05:21 PM »

Whatever happened in the past between Ron and Chrystal doesnt really matter at this point, who gave who drugs, how apart in age they are doesnt matter either although I can just about sum it up in a nutshell without seeing  any document because I see it all the time here in these small out of the way towns,, They were two kids that met and called themselves in Love because they could get away with it, most of the times from one parent households when the parent is either busy working or trying to find another mate, these kids find themselves able to come and go and they find a way to get to each others house and with nothing else to do they think its cool to have a boyfriend/girlfriend and to smoke and drink and get stoned and all too often this union results in a child being born, Not one or the other is to blame for this union its just how it is some times,         

The fact that we are looking at right now is that this child that was brought in to this world from that union is gone...............is she gone because of Ronald continueing this same behaviour   after all this time, all this jumping around from teenage girl to teenage girl should be a thing of the past by now, all this drug use and partying should be done and over with, fighting and cursing and just behaving like a bad boy wanna -be should be over and done with,          This is whats important right now, Haleigh and why she is gone,   and if it comes back to because of the lifestyle Ronald was leading, then shame on him, we could look over it 5 years ago,    but at this time in his life...................uncalled for and stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: April 02, 2009, 05:15:37 PM »

Whatever happened in the past between Ron and Chrystal doesnt really matter at this point, who gave who drugs, how apart in age they are doesnt matter either although I can just about sum it up in a nutshell without seeing  any document because I see it all the time here in these small out of the way towns,, They were two kids that met and called themselves in Love because they could get away with it, most of the times from one parent households when the parent is either busy working or trying to find another mate, these kids find themselves able to come and go and they find a way to get to each others house and with nothing else to do they think its cool to have a boyfriend/girlfriend and to smoke and drink and get stoned and all too often this union results in a child being born, Not one or the other is to blame for this union its just how it is some times,         

The fact that we are looking at right now is that this child that was brought in to this world from that union is gone...............is she gone because of Ronald continueing this same behaviour   after all this time, all this jumping around from teenage girl to teenage girl should be a thing of the past by now, all this drug use and partying should be done and over with, fighting and cursing and just behaving like a bad boy wanna -be should be over and done with,          This is whats important right now, Haleigh and why she is gone,   and if it comes back to because of the lifestyle Ronald was leading, then shame on him, we could look over it 5 years ago,    but at this time in his life...................uncalled for and stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just remember that this child, Haleigh has TWO parents who are responsible for her well-being. Crystal's choices in life also led to Haleigh being where she was when whatever happened to her happened. (Please be aware that I am placing the blame on no one here.)

And so far, we don't know what happened. After 52 days, I don't see us closer to finding her than we were when we heard she was missing.

In the beginning, I thought LE probably was on the trail. Now, I don't know about that.

Very, very frustrating.

And very, very sad.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: April 02, 2009, 05:17:27 PM »

HH...I am sure that it does happen all the time with young people in small towns...

Ron as far as we know, has had 3 girlfriends ......one is nearly his own age, Crystal..the other 2, yes they are younger....but as you say, it happens all the time. in small towns.....How many boyfriends and of what age has Crystal had since she and ron broke up? we don't know, but I would bet that she has not remained without a boyfriend for long...she already has another baby with another man...neither of them have have led wonderful lifestyles...If Crystal had led a much better lifestyle than Ron did, then she would have had the kids and perhaps none of this would have happened..we will never know that now...neither of them have clean hands in any of this...
I would remind you also that the police have said that none of the gossip and rumors have been substantiated ...I would assume that that would mean against Ron or Crystal...
they have both made mistakes....but they love their kids...I have no doubt about that...

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1337 on: April 02, 2009, 05:18:53 PM »

snipped from mlee.....

....and misty she apparently isn't smart enough to be careful, look where she is.

She chose somewhere that will have a roof over her head, someone that was employed to put the grub on the table, someone that had a vehicle so she could be transported around town. See.....she didn't have to get a job.

She didn't look too far beyond that...cause there was Ron Cummings.

Grama,  I read, she started out as his babysitter..  (as she wrote that and Shudded inside) So, its the old tale..  Got rid of girl friend and seduced the 16 year old babysitter.  Does anyone see a problem with that.  He had a 14 year old when he was 19, not sure how old Amber was (the in between) and then a 16 year old.. Golly that just send red flags all over the place..

Hi Grama:  can you elaborate on what 'red flags' that sends to you?  Thanks Smile
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1338 on: April 02, 2009, 05:24:33 PM »

One day, Ron WILL look back at this life he's lived, and be really sorry.

WHERE the HECK is our little Haleigh ???????   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: April 02, 2009, 05:27:08 PM »

If this is all about Haleigh and where she is, why is there a Ron vs Crystal dispute here ?
Crystal wasn't there for whatever reason. Ron and Misty were.
I really take exception to this being Crystal's fault for whatever happened a few years back that led to this. You are admitting that would not have happened if
Crystal still had Haleigh and Ron never had access to Haleigh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.