April 26, 2024, 09:22:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 329055 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: April 02, 2009, 05:30:08 PM »

I also  have not left Chrystal blameless in this whole situation, she maybe could have done something to get her kids back, maybe could have consentrated harder on that and less on having another one, and I will be the first one to say it, but....she had those kids with her and Ronald is the one that took it upon himself to come get them for a visit and then not return them to her, he made the decision to become the parent responcible for these kids full time, which means he had to know then and there what kind of work that would be, if he was just gonna continue on with his little playboy lifestyle, chasing teenagers and getting in the middle of puppy love affairs well then he and he alone is to blame for his lifestyle, not anyone else, When you put on your big boy panties and step up to the plate to bat, well then you can turn around later and pull on a pair of huggies, you have to continue fill the shoes that you are wearing when you decide to take on that kind of responsibility,  Man up and keep going.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: April 02, 2009, 05:37:40 PM »

If this is all about Haleigh and where she is, why is there a Ron vs Crystal dispute here ?
Crystal wasn't there for whatever reason. Ron and Misty were.
I really take exception to this being Crystal's fault for whatever happened a few years back that led to this. You are admitting that would not have happened if
Crystal still had Haleigh and Ron never had access to Haleigh.

no, what I said is that maybe it would not have happened, but we would never know that...I really don't think that she is any better of a parent than ron is from what I have seen and heard...or any worse for that matter...My point to all of this is that there are 2 sides to every story and a lot of people are willing to take up for Crystal when she has some skeletons in her closet as well as ron does...I just want the best environment for those kids and I am not sure that either home would be any better...
And why wasn't Crystal there for her daughter and Ron was? because the courts decided that the children would be better off with ron than with their mother...now that just does not happen for no reason...Crystal did not have to move so far away from her kids either..she could have stayed around where they were so that she could have kept a better eye on them and shared in their care, especially if she felt that he was abusive...she let the kids down as well....imo

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: April 02, 2009, 05:47:57 PM »

Whatever happened in the past between Ron and Chrystal doesnt really matter at this point, who gave who drugs, how apart in age they are doesnt matter either although I can just about sum it up in a nutshell without seeing  any document because I see it all the time here in these small out of the way towns,, They were two kids that met and called themselves in Love because they could get away with it, most of the times from one parent households when the parent is either busy working or trying to find another mate, these kids find themselves able to come and go and they find a way to get to each others house and with nothing else to do they think its cool to have a boyfriend/girlfriend and to smoke and drink and get stoned and all too often this union results in a child being born, Not one or the other is to blame for this union its just how it is some times,         

The fact that we are looking at right now is that this child that was brought in to this world from that union is gone...............is she gone because of Ronald continueing this same behaviour   after all this time, all this jumping around from teenage girl to teenage girl should be a thing of the past by now, all this drug use and partying should be done and over with, fighting and cursing and just behaving like a bad boy wanna -be should be over and done with,          This is whats important right now, Haleigh and why she is gone,   and if it comes back to because of the lifestyle Ronald was leading, then shame on him, we could look over it 5 years ago,    but at this time in his life...................uncalled for and stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH...I am sure that it does happen all the time with young people in small towns...

Ron as far as we know, has had 3 girlfriends ......one is nearly his own age, Crystal..the other 2, yes they are younger....but as you say, it happens all the time. in small towns.....How many boyfriends and of what age has Crystal had since she and ron broke up? we don't know, but I would bet that she has not remained without a boyfriend for long...she already has another baby with another man...neither of them have have led wonderful lifestyles...If Crystal had led a much better lifestyle than Ron did, then she would have had the kids and perhaps none of this would have happened..we will never know that now...neither of them have clean hands in any of this...
I would remind you also that the police have said that none of the gossip and rumors have been substantiated ...I would assume that that would mean against Ron or Crystal...
they have both made mistakes....but they love their kids...I have no doubt about that...

You are absolutely right.  If Haleigh was with her mother this never would have happened.  All the more reason that Crystal and Kim should be pursuing leads on what has gone on in that house and get Jr. out of there pronto.

And you reference Crystal having another child-   she and Ron have been apart since at least Summer 2005 when the custody issues began.   That is almost four years ago.

Crystal has a baby named Chloe who is about a year old.  Chloe's father is Chad.  So Crystal has been with Chad for at least 21 months and they are still together and planning to be married some day.

Meanwhile, Ron hooked up with Amber who was 17 at the time, got her pregnant, left her before that baby was born and moved on to another 17 year old.    Even better, he picked off Amber's babysitter-  because that is how he met Misty.  When she was babysitting Ron's child for Amber.

And although it appears that Ron was aware of Misty's relationship with White Boy Greg, that was hot and heavy the weekend before Haleigh disappeared, he still chose to marry Misty less than a month later.

So a comparison of stability with regard to relationships would definitely be in Crystal's favor since she remains with Chloe's daddy and their relationship appears to be solid.   As opposed to the train wreck that is Ron and Misty's relationship.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: April 02, 2009, 05:49:58 PM »

I want to save my indignation for Jeffy Hardy's office who has " lost focus ".
Not for some poor Mumma who is missing her baby girl terribly.
Ron had no visitation as they were never married. He wasn't even the presumed father. Crystal let him see the kids because she said she had a kind heart ( her words ). Then he never gave the kids back. He had no legal rights to those kids when he kept them from her. Then he went to court. He didn't pay child support when Crystal first left him before he took the kids even though he had no legal right to them. In the custody papers, he said that he would be living with his mother, Ms. Neves, not some young gfriend and then another young gfriend. How was Crystal to know what the future would be with some young girls who she didn't know and never met had no investment in her kids being tasked with the responsibility of looking after them as they were Ron's little gfriends ?  We know of two young gfriends, there might be more. Did Ron just leave his kids with anyone when he had to go to work ? He should have got a dog with a bite and a bark instead of Misty as the babysitter/ step Mom.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: April 02, 2009, 05:55:27 PM »

any news on Haleigh? Hope that she is found soon...bless her heart....

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1345 on: April 02, 2009, 06:11:52 PM »

This is the only news in the past 3 hours: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174&catid=3

Sheriff Disappointed with Tip Slowdown in Search for Haleigh

SATSUMA, FL -- Almost two months after 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy still has staff dedicated to the case.

However, Hardy said the number of daily tips coming in about the case have decreased and he called that disappointing.

Thursday, Hardy spoke to First Coast News about the investigation.

He said while tips have declined, his office still receives information and all it will take is one good tip to break the case.

Hardy also said Misty Croslin Cummings is the key to the investigation because she was the last one who saw Haleigh on February 9.

Hardy said there are still inconsistencies in Misty's story about that night.

He said some of the brightest minds in law enforcement have spoken to Misty and still have not been able to get a clear understanding of what happened Feb. 9th.

Haleigh's mother's attorney, Kim Picazio, told First Coast News she and her staff have talked to eyewitnesses who saw Misty partying outside of the home that night.

Misty has told reporters she was at home the entire night and put Haleigh and Haleigh's little brother to bed. She said she went to bed as well, woke up and noticed Haleigh was gone.

Hardy said his office has received information from Picazio.

©2009 First Coast News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.

If he is disappointed, maybe they might not have any information on the case. =(

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: April 02, 2009, 06:18:15 PM »

thanks for the info Scutes.....
I agree that Misty is the key to this..I don't believe for one minute that she was home when Haleigh was taken...If she was, she was partying outside and not paying attention to what was going on in that house... or passed out.....jmo....

she is wasting valuable time by not coming forth with the truth...imo

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: April 02, 2009, 06:23:11 PM »

This is a previous post I made.  This is my impression of the Crystal situation regarding her gaining custody, etc...

202   Missing Persons - High Profile / Haleigh Marie Cummings - Florida / Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9  on: March 24, 2009, 03:07:11 PM 

Ever since the beginning of this case, I have not given much thought of Crystal, either for or against her.  I was more or less baseing my concentration on the two newlyweds.

I know there have been pros / cons posted about Crystal and WHY didn't she have the kids, etc....

The more I think about this, the more I do believe that Grama & Great Grama should both be muzzled. 

Think about this....Do you think that Crystal had one ounce of backing from either of those two gramas.  I hardly think so, as RON was their choice and nothing anyone could say would make a difference.

I can see Crystal fighting against a few BRICK WALLS when it came to her trying to get custody of her children.  I don't think no mattter how good of a mother she was that both of these muzzled people would have gone against her.

Whatever the reasons, she did not remain with Ron is one thing.   But for her not to be able to take her children is another.  If she was involved in any type of substance, bet your butt that the two muzzled hounds would have certainly brought that to the courts attention, and on the backside, painting the perfect picture of Ron.

She may have had very good intentions and may have been an excellent mother, we do not know, however, her attempt to gain custody was shot down....by guess who!!!!

I know there are young mother's that give their children away, as afraid to face raising a child, working, etc...so they take the easy way out.  But, I don't think that Crystal had any backing to actually help her gain the custody of those children.  She could not fight those two by herself, therefore, Ron took them and she got some visitation. 

Here we have Misty, with her most recent/past track record, and they do not bring any negative things against her, no matter what she does.

So, I am saying Crystal now has another child, maybe her choice for companionship was not the greatest, and maybe she is trying to shed this person.  But, she does now have some backing to try and help her.

We do not hear of Crystal out flouncing herself in public, seperating herself from the reason she is here...to find her daughter.  Not the likes of Ron and Misty.

Sure crap is gonna surface, but maybe Crystal needs to be given a chance to have a new beginning.  Considering the track record of the other two or Crystal, I am beginning to lean towards Crystal and hope that she succeeds in getting some custody or temporary custody of Ron Jr. until a complete INVESTIGATION IS DONE.  How much worse could it be ....he was with them before, and now his sister is gone. 

I know most feel that Ron Jr. should be given to someone that is not family, but now he is with GGrama...and lord knows what is being pumped into his head about mommy. 
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't even get me started to put down in words my impression of Misty, as the board ADMIN would definitey not allow it. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: April 02, 2009, 06:25:22 PM »

Yes, Mistie needs to come clean and tell just what transpired in this home that night, if it turns out that she is guilty of either doing something to this baby or letting soemthing happen because people talked and knew she would be gone, I wonder how Ronald is gonna feel knowing instead of putting pressure on her or making her talk, he married her and let her around his other child,,,,that would have been the last thing I would have done was married her, I would have waited to find out the truth, I wonder just how long this marriage will last with this being right in the middle of it, this was a bad choice if you ask me........just weird all the way around!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1349 on: April 02, 2009, 06:32:36 PM »

Ok, I know that my opinion is not always accepted in a kind way but I can not sit and watch this.. Monkeys are going back and forth with Ron this Crystal that.. The fact is, as was said earlier, so far rumors have been unsubstantiated. Some monkeys look at Crystal and believe every word she says,why? Because they went thru similar and can "relate" some refuse to take anyones word until proof is put forth and then still at times refuse to believe...No, Ron is not the father of the year and I am sorry folks,Crystal is not mother of the year. I have been thru a lot in my lifetime and I have seen truly abused women, I was one, I have seen vindictive women claim abuse to punish the ex. It does happen and so far, I have not seen any proof of abuse at all. I have hospital records,police reports,have you seen those on Crystal? Neither one of them is parent of the year and while everyone is sitting and digging for dirt on Ron and family and standing up for Crystal and arguing who is the better parent and all, Haleigh is being forgotten.. I thought we were here to find Haleigh,not prove how much of a dirtbag her father is or how wonderful her mother is or is not.. I mean this respectfully, I really do,but this has been going all day and even though court docs show Crystals birth date,we want a birth certificate too?? How is this finding Haleigh?? she is not but a year and half younger then Ron,that is that. They were both young and dumb... when is this going to get back to Haleigh instead of being on the fight between Ron and Crystal?? I am watching Dad die more every day and you know, it has really made me think about this stuff.. this is about Haleigh,not about which parent was the worst.. they both failed,both....Life is precious and it is up to each of us to make our way. Sometimes we have crap upbringings and end up in a bad spot because of bad choices, I think that is what has happened here with those 2.. But those of us who have been there,instead of projecting our events on our lives,maybe we could look at a different way,make sense? just because it happened to me does not mean that because Crystal says it happened to her,that it did,she may just be a good actress,look at KC?? We don't know for sure... when I see documentation of it, I will believe it,till then,it is rumor and mudslinging, I just hope that at some point those 2 will stop their fighting and get back to what is important here,and it sure is not who did what, It is Haleigh and finding her!!   Just sayin... It is upsetting sitting and watching this happen..

Where's Haleigh..

I mean no offense,I just ache when I see all this happening....

I am going to go have me a good cry... Have a great day monkeys.
Hugs to all.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: April 02, 2009, 06:32:43 PM »

granma...Crystal also has a very strong mother in her corner...Marie doesn't strike me as the type to take too much guff off of anyone, let alone Teresa or her mother..so you can't really say that she did not have anyone to help her in trying to get custody of the kids...
I have no problem with Crystal having another chance with her children...I just don't think that Ron needs to lose the kids either though...it is a really tough decision and I am waiting until I get all the true facts before I would make a call on who should or should not have the kids...If Crystal is deemed to be the more responsible parent, then by all means, she deserves them...but I am not going to go along with someone losing their children because of gossip and stories that no one knows yet are true....you know, sortof the innocent until proven guilty thing....
Crystal seems like a really nice person...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: April 02, 2009, 06:34:26 PM »

Yes, Mistie needs to come clean and tell just what transpired in this home that night, if it turns out that she is guilty of either doing something to this baby or letting soemthing happen because people talked and knew she would be gone, I wonder how Ronald is gonna feel knowing instead of putting pressure on her or making her talk, he married her and let her around his other child,,,,that would have been the last thing I would have done was married her, I would have waited to find out the truth, I wonder just how long this marriage will last with this being right in the middle of it, this was a bad choice if you ask me........just weird all the way around!

HH...totally agree with this....he should have never married this girl...and especially not until after he found out what her involvement was or wasn't with the disappearance of his daughter...really poor judgment on his part...imo

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1352 on: April 02, 2009, 06:36:20 PM »

What worries me is that Jr. is in the middle of all this. Quickie marriage, different women coming in, thats not a stable environment for any child. Now his sister is missing, I wonder what goes on through his little mind.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: April 02, 2009, 06:37:35 PM »

Ok, I know that my opinion is not always accepted in a kind way but I can not sit and watch this.. Monkeys are going back and forth with Ron this Crystal that.. The fact is, as was said earlier, so far rumors have been unsubstantiated. Some monkeys look at Crystal and believe every word she says,why? Because they went thru similar and can "relate" some refuse to take anyones word until proof is put forth and then still at times refuse to believe...No, Ron is not the father of the year and I am sorry folks,Crystal is not mother of the year. I have been thru a lot in my lifetime and I have seen truly abused women, I was one, I have seen vindictive women claim abuse to punish the ex. It does happen and so far, I have not seen any proof of abuse at all. I have hospital records,police reports,have you seen those on Crystal? Neither one of them is parent of the year and while everyone is sitting and digging for dirt on Ron and family and standing up for Crystal and arguing who is the better parent and all, Haleigh is being forgotten.. I thought we were here to find Haleigh,not prove how much of a dirtbag her father is or how wonderful her mother is or is not.. I mean this respectfully, I really do,but this has been going all day and even though court docs show Crystals birth date,we want a birth certificate too?? How is this finding Haleigh?? she is not but a year and half younger then Ron,that is that. They were both young and dumb... when is this going to get back to Haleigh instead of being on the fight between Ron and Crystal?? I am watching Dad die more every day and you know, it has really made me think about this stuff.. this is about Haleigh,not about which parent was the worst.. they both failed,both....Life is precious and it is up to each of us to make our way. Sometimes we have crap upbringings and end up in a bad spot because of bad choices, I think that is what has happened here with those 2.. But those of us who have been there,instead of projecting our events on our lives,maybe we could look at a different way,make sense? just because it happened to me does not mean that because Crystal says it happened to her,that it did,she may just be a good actress,look at KC?? We don't know for sure... when I see documentation of it, I will believe it,till then,it is rumor and mudslinging, I just hope that at some point those 2 will stop their fighting and get back to what is important here,and it sure is not who did what, It is Haleigh and finding her!!   Just sayin... It is upsetting sitting and watching this happen..

Where's Haleigh..

Hugs to all.

Searching...you said it very well what I have tried to say time and time again..
good post my dear....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1354 on: April 02, 2009, 06:39:56 PM »

It sure looks to me LE has messed this up for whatever reason, I usually have faith, but it is difficult. Even during a press conf from Tracy Ca, for little Sandra, there was a comment that LE wasn't going to let this turn into Haleigh's case.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: April 02, 2009, 06:41:30 PM »

OK  Im done with this for awhile, but before I go let me say that I realize that there are rumors and inuedoes being thrown around but there is some facts also,   Ronald was with a 17 year old, that had just been gone the past weekend with a known drug dealer......Fact.........Ronald has dealt drugs, sold drugs used drugs, trafficed drugs, had guns, been in fights, Fact.....Ronald can be abusive, we have all heard the 911 call and the way he talked to Mistie on there,   Fact.....he is just as bad as Chrstal with the child support issue, he has never paid Amber one red cent........so.....if it looks like a duck......quacks like a duck......then its a duck.....plain and simple..........if I knew all this about and ex of mine. I definaitly wouldnt want him in charge of my children!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1356 on: April 02, 2009, 06:41:47 PM »

Where's Haleigh..

Hugs to all.

*hugs* Glad I am not the only one thats been brought to tears about this case.

You are right, it is about Haliegh, just lack of information is making us all overanalyze stuff. You are right neither is parent of the year, and now its came back to making them face reality. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: April 02, 2009, 06:43:30 PM »

It sure looks to me LE has messed this up for whatever reason, I usually have faith, but it is difficult. Even during a press conf from Tracy Ca, for little Sandra, there was a comment that LE wasn't going to let this turn into Haleigh's case.

do you really think that it has been messed up Rosie? God I hope not...but I guess at this point, some would sure start thinking that huh?
I heard them say that about Sandras case...that it wouldn't turn out like Haleigh's...made me sad ...

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1358 on: April 02, 2009, 06:43:30 PM »

Thats a pretty bold statement coming from LE in CA, not surprised though. Guess LE is tired of all the circuses with the media and missing children.

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: April 02, 2009, 06:46:46 PM »

Where's Haleigh..

Hugs to all.

I've done volunteer counseling at a Domestic Violence Shelter for over ten years.    Crystal is a textbook abuse victim.  And Ron is a textbook abuser.

Having been there, (and very glad that I'm no longer there) I go with my gut when people claim to be abused and claim not to have abused.

People can lie and they do all of the time.  But there is a haunted look in Crystal's eyes that makes me believe what she says.  Before she ever opened her mouth on television I knew that she was an abuse victim.

And don't get me started on Ron.  I plan to use videos of him in the next counselor/volunteer training I conduct because he conveys every single sign of an abuser.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.