April 25, 2024, 07:09:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328986 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1360 on: April 02, 2009, 06:48:20 PM »

any news on Haleigh? Hope that she is found soon...bless her heart....
It sure looks to me LE has messed this up for whatever reason, I usually have faith, but it is difficult. Even during a press conf from Tracy Ca, for little Sandra, there was a comment that LE wasn't going to let this turn into Haleigh's case.

Thats a pretty bold statement coming from LE in CA, not surprised though. Guess LE is tired of all the circuses with the media and missing children.
And I don't blame them, I know I am just sick to death with all the nonsense going on with Caylee and Haleigh. I really hope that when another child goes missing it doesn't turn into a three ring circus. Even though I'm mad that it took five days to issue an alert for Sandra, I feel confident they are getting somewhere, with Haleigh I just never felt that. I hope I'm wrong about Haleigh.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: April 02, 2009, 06:48:28 PM »

LE should not be criticized for the lack of info, evidence, etc....in this case.  We all know from reading the news, that there appears to be nothing ...to base this case on.

If I could only get my hands on Misty, guaranteed that by the time I would finish with her, she would even have forgotten that she was a smoker.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: April 02, 2009, 06:51:02 PM »

maybe Crystal has a haunted look in her eyes because her 5 yr old daughter is missing?

I think that we have all been touched by some sort of abuse in our lives...some hide it better...some claim abuse when there has been none...some men look like abusers and they are teddy bears...some are wonderful in public and turn into raging maniacs behind closed doors...I don't think that anyone can judge if someone is an abuser by their looks....jmo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: April 02, 2009, 06:53:41 PM »

LE should not be criticized for the lack of info, evidence, etc....in this case.  We all know from reading the news, that there appears to be nothing ...to base this case on.

If I could only get my hands on Misty, guaranteed that by the time I would finish with her, she would even have forgotten that she was a smoker.

ha ha grama...I have no doubt that you could put a whole can of whoop a$$ on her! 

agree...there appears to be nothing going on with the case right now...it only takes 1 tip though as they say...someone knows something...stuff like this just doesn't happen and no one else knows imo...

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1364 on: April 02, 2009, 06:57:20 PM »

maybe Crystal has a haunted look in her eyes because her 5 yr old daughter is missing?

I think that we have all been touched by some sort of abuse in our lives...some hide it better...some claim abuse when there has been none...some men look like abusers and they are teddy bears...some are wonderful in public and turn into raging maniacs behind closed doors...I don't think that anyone can judge if someone is an abuser by their looks....jmo

I agree about how abusers can look like teddy bears. My ex was a snake in the grass, people just flock to him, but behind closed doors, he was was violent.

I have to say Ron does seem very violent per all police reports and flying off at the handle, but I do think Crystal was abused in some sort of way. Just sucks if she has its coming out now, instead of when she left Ron. But I had been abused so badly that at my divorce I nearly gave my kids over to my ex because he had abused me so bad, that I thought I was a worthless mother. To the point I was begging God to just take my life and to end it all because I couldn't understand what I did so wrong for him to punish me so.

If it hadn't of been my Mama and Daddy threatening me if I left the kids with him, they would take me to court, I probably would have left my kids in the den of hell.

Its hard to say whats going on between Crystal and Ron, but if she had been abused, perhaps her haunted look is a "what the hell have I put my daughter through" kinda look?

All entirely my opinion.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1365 on: April 02, 2009, 06:58:57 PM »

Do want to say 7 years later I am glad my mama threatened to whoop me, after getting my self esteem and all back, I realize that she had my kids best interests at heart.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1366 on: April 02, 2009, 07:11:25 PM »

I agree about how abusers can look like teddy bears. My ex was a snake in the grass, people just flock to him, but behind closed doors, he was was violent.

I have to say Ron does seem very violent per all police reports and flying off at the handle, but I do think Crystal was abused in some sort of way. Just sucks if she has its coming out now, instead of when she left Ron. But I had been abused so badly that at my divorce I nearly gave my kids over to my ex because he had abused me so bad, that I thought I was a worthless mother. To the point I was begging God to just take my life and to end it all because I couldn't understand what I did so wrong for him to punish me so.

If it hadn't of been my Mama and Daddy threatening me if I left the kids with him, they would take me to court, I probably would have left my kids in the den of hell.

Its hard to say whats going on between Crystal and Ron, but if she had been abused, perhaps her haunted look is a "what the hell have I put my daughter through" kinda look?

All entirely my opinion.

And she is with a guy that has a record for what?? domestic violence and has JUST gotten visitation back of his own children. She has been with him by someones math at least 21 months.. How do we know that abused look is not from him??? We do not.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: April 02, 2009, 07:15:14 PM »

Beautiful Brandi!

Heart
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1368 on: April 02, 2009, 07:15:31 PM »

All entirely my opinion.

And she is with a guy that has a record for what?? domestic violence and has JUST gotten visitation back of his own children. She has been with him by someones math at least 21 months.. How do we know that abused look is not from him??? We do not.

Seaching

Thank you..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1369 on: April 02, 2009, 07:15:54 PM »

i think this is ron site

http://findhaleighnow.com/Index.html
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1370 on: April 02, 2009, 07:16:55 PM »

Identifying an abuser has nothing to do with looks and everything to do with demeanor and having intimidating tendencies.   I have seen professional men who are clean cut and wear ties to work every day abuse their wives.  I have also seen men who live in mobile homes and wear tank tops and have tattoos abuse their wives.    I have also seen a man who looked like a biker who was abused by his 100# wife to an extent that he sought shelter.

There is more to abuse than physical.   Mental and emotional abuse destroy the spirit.  That is what I saw in Crystal.  Had nothing at all to do with Haleigh missing.  That is a completely different dynamic.

I work with about three dozen women per year when they are first brought to the shelter.  About two thirds of them have the same look and demeanor as Crystal does.      The other third have horrible stories about husbands that turn out to be bullshit.

Crystal is believeable.  I have talked with others about this case who are trained in identifying and treating abuse.  Not only volunteers and mental health workers, but also law enforcement and  prosecutors.  Not in an official capacity but because it's relatively local and because we all share a passion for helping the abused and stopping the abusers.

We have all come to the same consensus.    You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.   

So in spite of your defense of Ron, I'll choose to follow the training and the opinions of educated and highly trained professionals on this one.

And as much as I dislike Misty's role in all of this, I am genuinely afraid for her.   If Ron is not complicit in whatever happened to Haleigh,  I believe that when facts begin to emerge he will either hurt or kill Misty.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1371 on: April 02, 2009, 07:23:12 PM »

All entirely my opinion.

You have a great point, it very well could be. (I had completely forgotten he had an abusive background as well)

What a tangled web.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: April 02, 2009, 07:24:14 PM »

attorney Kim has been misleading on the age difference on different shows that she has been on..which leads to confusion as well...she stated that Ron had being giving Crystal drugs from the time that she was just a little girl...well, he must have been just a little boy at the same time that that happened since there isn't quite 2 yrs difference in their ages....Kim made it sound as if Ron was a whole lot older than Crystal and was forcing her to take drugs....

IMO 14 is rather young-  I consider that a little girl.   

me too...but he was around the same age....so he was rather young as well.....

14 yrs old is too young, much too young.

Where was the Mama Marie?  What was she doing?   What year was it when she remarried?

Where was Daddy Sheffield at the time?  What were they doing?

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: April 02, 2009, 07:25:30 PM »

any news on Haleigh? Hope that she is found soon...bless her heart....
It sure looks to me LE has messed this up for whatever reason, I usually have faith, but it is difficult. Even during a press conf from Tracy Ca, for little Sandra, there was a comment that LE wasn't going to let this turn into Haleigh's case.

Oh, that is so sad!

I, too, thought LE was doing a good job up until recently.

Now, I am not so sure.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1374 on: April 02, 2009, 07:29:12 PM »

OK, I was not defending Ron and I am sorry you feel I was, If you were talking to me...The point I was trying to make is that we can bash Ron every way from Sunday and that is only taking focus off of Haleigh. I do not see how bashing him day in and day out is going to find her and I truly am sorry that point was missed.....

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: April 02, 2009, 07:29:33 PM »

i think this is ron site

TY Starcat29 ! I believe it is & so new you can't register yet.

NCSunny

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: April 02, 2009, 07:31:55 PM »

i think this is ron site

Hmm ...
"As part of our ongoing pro-bono representation of Ronald Cummings, the Law firm of Kimball and Snider has created this website dedicated to the ongoing search and eventual return of Haleigh Cummings. We also are utilizing this space for the dissemination of information and press releases. We welcome your comments and feedback, and any information or assistance regarding Haleigh is encouraged."

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: April 02, 2009, 07:37:36 PM »

i think this is ron site

Hmm ...
"As part of our ongoing pro-bono representation of Ronald Cummings, the Law firm of Kimball and Snider has created this website dedicated to the ongoing search and eventual return of Haleigh Cummings. We also are utilizing this space for the dissemination of information and press releases. We welcome your comments and feedback, and any information or assistance regarding Haleigh is encouraged."

It is just so sad that these two parents of one missing child have to have separate vigils and separate websites for her.

Just unbelievable that this tragedy has not brought them together as a united front to help find her.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: April 02, 2009, 07:40:12 PM »

i think this is ron site

Hmm ...

It is just so sad that these two parents of one missing child have to have separate vigils and separate websites for her.

Just unbelievable that this tragedy has not brought them together as a united front to help find her.

That website needs to be proofread, apparently.

It says:
"Please keep Haleigh and her family in your prayers!

Haleigh was last seen between the hours of 8pm and 10pm at her Satsuma home, located in the Hermitt's Cove section of Putnam County. She is described as a white female, approximately 39 pounds and 3 foot 9 inches tall. She is five years old, has blond hair and blue eyes. Crimestoppers of Northeast Florida has announced an increased reward associated with Haleigh's case. If you desire, you can remain completely anonymous and still collect your reward."

I do believe she has brown eyes, not blue.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: April 02, 2009, 07:40:24 PM »

i think this is ron site

Hmm ...

ITA Brandi, they should put aside their differences, come together as a united front to help, instead of all the bs.

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.