April 18, 2024, 07:04:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328735 times)
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2009, 09:43:48 AM »

I am wondering why cuzin joe has not been arrested, even if that was for him leaving the state he was supose to stay in? 
I am wondering why fdle has not stepped in, to oversee this case, since there seems to be so much le involvement and so;'s at every corner. ( nieves works there, and everyone has a record) 
Also, how come misty phoned her sis @ 4 am, 30 minutes after 911 call?
I would have ran to her house to check, since it is only 2 minutes away.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2009, 09:45:22 AM »

The sad thing w/the van is Misty and Haleigh's DNA and prints would be expected in it.  So who does not fit?  Well Cuz Joe's DNA, but if he says he borrowed it and family does also it's an alibi right?  And he didn't have to be w/anyone else or have anyone see him just the evidence that the van was scratched and parked in wrong spot? 

I mean what was LE looking for along hwy 17 from Buffalo Bluff to Crescent City which they only searched 10 miles of the 17 supposedly?  Le knows something that we do not know definatly.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2009, 09:46:16 AM »

Good LOrd what A CONVULUTED MESS THIS IS.  I stand corrected Heart.  So Joe borrowed the van from Chelsea's house in or near Crescent City and returned it there. 

Sounds more like he "stole" it after all went to sleep... WHY would he wait till everyone was asleep and take the van as opposed to 'asking' to borrow it unless he was up to no good?  

To go back and attempt to steal the gun again?

This I don't understand, if this guy is a preditor, as per Misty..  Why would he be staying with Ron's sister, who has little girls, when he is Misty's cousin?? 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2009, 09:50:37 AM »

Good LOrd what A CONVULUTED MESS THIS IS.  I stand corrected Heart.  So Joe borrowed the van from Chelsea's house in or near Crescent City and returned it there. 

Sounds more like he "stole" it after all went to sleep... WHY would he wait till everyone was asleep and take the van as opposed to 'asking' to borrow it unless he was up to no good?  

Ok. maybe Haleigh DID wake up and catch him looking through the house? Maybe Misty IS telling *some* truth as she knows it... She said "Haleigh must have woke up because different movie was in" He knew Haleigh would tell RC he had been there when she woke up and more importantly , she could tell LE he was there in the house when she awoke,and for a guy that was NOT suppose to be out of Tn. that would have put him in lock up.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2009, 09:51:19 AM »

The sad thing w/the van is Misty and Haleigh's DNA and prints would be expected in it.  So who does not fit?  Well Cuz Joe's DNA, but if he says he borrowed it and family does also it's an alibi right?  And he didn't have to be w/anyone else or have anyone see him just the evidence that the van was scratched and parked in wrong spot? 

I mean what was LE looking for along hwy 17 from Buffalo Bluff to Crescent City which they only searched 10 miles of the 17 supposedly?  Le knows something that we do not know definatly.

yes, sounds like they were searching per a tip.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2009, 09:51:29 AM »

One big question.. What was so important about a gun, that ended up being thrown in a ditch?  Why would they have to fight over this gun?   Was it stolen property?  Was it used in a criminal act?  Was one being threatened with the weapon and that was the struggle?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2009, 09:55:37 AM »

I think that cousin Joe is my no. 1 suspect at this time....jmo

why would Joe have to borrow/steal the van? he is from Tennessee, wouldn't he have his own vehicle to drive around since he must have driven from Tennessee? he left right after Haleigh went missing..what vehicle did he use to go back?

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2009, 09:55:42 AM »

Ok. maybe Haleigh DID wake up and catch him looking through the house? Maybe Misty IS telling *some* truth as she knows it... She said "Haleigh must have woke up because different movie was in" He knew Haleigh would tell RC he had been there when she woke up and more importantly , she could tell LE he was there in the house when she awoke,and for a guy that was NOT suppose to be out of Tn. that would have put him in lock up.

so, where does misty fit in with this therory?  And was it cuz who had misty on couch making it jump?  And then he stole Haleigh instead of gun?  I hope they go and get this guy, I think he has some "splaining to do"..

And I think I read where le was looking for some blue paint form van .. Maybe that could help, finding that blue paint missing from the van.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: March 30, 2009, 09:57:23 AM »

This I don't understand, if this guy is a preditor, as per Misty..  Why would he be staying with Ron's sister, who has little girls, when he is Misty's cousin?? 

and also visiting Misty the same evening that Haleigh disappeared when he allegedly molested Misty, why would she even let him anywhere near herself or Haleigh?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2009, 09:58:19 AM »

good point Searching....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: March 30, 2009, 09:59:18 AM »

Yes, and there was a sighting in Tenn, with him and a little girl who looked like Haleigh, and he tried to cover her face....  I know the LE in Tenn interviewed him.. But, why would they not have torn his home to shreds and anyone else he is involved with looking for her?  Why just interview him. They knew who he was,  found out he was out of state.. violation of parole?  why is he not under the jail.. Did Tenn look for Haleigh?

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: March 30, 2009, 10:01:02 AM »

Yes, it is Crystal's husband.

Good Night Searchers...see everyone tomorrow.

O my Lord in Heaven. Am I correct that the only person that has not been busted for or admitted to using drugs is Neves?

She may be the only one without a record or habit, but Blink, when you lay down with dogs, you gonna have fleas too.

O, dont get me wrong, her stunt with the woods and Cobra solidified she is not better than any of them, well, I guess I am just stupified how it took this long for a child to go missing around these people to be honest. Sick.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: March 30, 2009, 10:03:32 AM »

Right flc!

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: March 30, 2009, 10:04:17 AM »

Yes, it is Crystal's husband.

Good Night Searchers...see everyone tomorrow.

O my Lord in Heaven. Am I correct that the only person that has not been busted for or admitted to using drugs is Neves?

She may be the only one without a record or habit, but Blink, when you lay down with dogs, you gonna have fleas too.

O, dont get me wrong, her stunt with the woods and Cobra solidified she is not better than any of them, well, I guess I am just stupified how it took this long for a child to go missing around these people to be honest. Sick.

How much do you know about the Tenn thingy..  If he was not suppose to leave the state and was known to have been in Fla, what did they do about that, and is he a felon, and involved in a gun issue.  Sounds to me that this man should be walking on egg shells anyway..

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: March 30, 2009, 10:05:09 AM »

so, where does misty fit in with this therory?  And was it cuz who had misty on couch making it jump?  And then he stole Haleigh instead of gun?  I hope they go and get this guy, I think he has some "splaining to do"..

And I think I read where le was looking for some blue paint form van .. Maybe that could help, finding that blue paint missing from the van.

Mio, not meaning anything bad toward Crystal, but I do believe those are words she is putting in Jr's mouth. Even LE is discounting what he "said" and I think it is because he is old enough to articulate the someone "told" him these things or something of that nature. I believe Crystal is using that to bolster her claim that RC and Misty are unfit. I find that to be a sad and pathetic thing to do... Notice the story keeps changing? I think it started out as a man in black and grew to black man in black..because she slipped up, and she continues to add things to bolster her claim.. Can someone tell me when the man in black story came out in relation to the clothing description of Chad Reynolds on WS???  we know AnnaFl was in communication with them,she was on WS and had access to see that information.so I am not going to include that stuff in piecing things together, I just feel it is a tale to help her get custody.. sorry.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: March 30, 2009, 10:08:45 AM »

Yes, and there was a sighting in Tenn, with him and a little girl who looked like Haleigh, and he tried to cover her face....  I know the LE in Tenn interviewed him.. But, why would they not have torn his home to shreds and anyone else he is involved with looking for her?  Why just interview him. They knew who he was,  found out he was out of state.. violation of parole?  why is he not under the jail.. Did Tenn look for Haleigh?

errr I do not believe the person spotted in Tenn. was said to be him. did I miss something?   

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2009, 10:09:29 AM »

Can you expand on the searching of 17 and what 10 mile stretch of it please?
Is this near the ditch where the gun was found?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2009, 10:12:41 AM »

quote Searching:
Mio, not meaning anything bad toward Crystal, but I do believe those are words she is putting in Jr's mouth. Even LE is discounting what he "said" and I think it is because he is old enough to articulate the someone "told" him these things or something of that nature. I believe Crystal is using that to bolster her claim that RC and Misty are unfit. I find that to be a sad and pathetic [/color]thing to do... Notice the story keeps changing? I think it started out as a man in black and grew to black man in black..because she slipped up, and she continues to add things to bolster her claim.. Can someone tell me when the man in black story came out in relation to the clothing description of Chad Reynolds on WS???  we know AnnaFl was in communication with them,she was on WS and had access to see that information.so I am not going to include that stuff in piecing things together, I just feel it is a tale to help her get custody.. sorry.

I think so too....I think that Crystal goaded Jr. into saying what he said...MOO...
and yes the story did keep changing...Crystal looks very uncomfortable when ever she is questioned or confronted with this story being told by her attorney....JMO

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2009, 10:13:01 AM »

Mio, not meaning anything bad toward Crystal, but I do believe those are words she is putting in Jr's mouth. Even LE is discounting what he "said" and I think it is because he is old enough to articulate the someone "told" him these things or something of that nature. I believe Crystal is using that to bolster her claim that RC and Misty are unfit. I find that to be a sad and pathetic thing to do... Notice the story keeps changing? I think it started out as a man in black and grew to black man in black..because she slipped up, and she continues to add things to bolster her claim.. Can someone tell me when the man in black story came out in relation to the clothing description of Chad Reynolds on WS???  we know AnnaFl was in communication with them,she was on WS and had access to see that information.so I am not going to include that stuff in piecing things together, I just feel it is a tale to help her get custody.. sorry.
Self edit to answer this ??  He was visiting earlier in the day... Maybe she got dope from him and was trashed to oblivion, that may be why it is broken pieces that are coming out..she was in a haze.in and out of the real world due to dope..Haleigh could have been an unfortunate witness...

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2009, 10:19:00 AM »

quote Searching:
Mio, not meaning anything bad toward Crystal, but I do believe those are words she is putting in Jr's mouth. Even LE is discounting what he "said" and I think it is because he is old enough to articulate the someone "told" him these things or something of that nature. I believe Crystal is using that to bolster her claim that RC and Misty are unfit. I find that to be a sad and pathetic [/color]thing to do... Notice the story keeps changing? I think it started out as a man in black and grew to black man in black..because she slipped up, and she continues to add things to bolster her claim.. Can someone tell me when the man in black story came out in relation to the clothing description of Chad Reynolds on WS???  we know AnnaFl was in communication with them,she was on WS and had access to see that information.so I am not going to include that stuff in piecing things together, I just feel it is a tale to help her get custody.. sorry.

I think so too....I think that Crystal goaded Jr. into saying what he said...MOO...
and yes the story did keep changing...Crystal looks very uncomfortable when ever she is questioned or confronted with this story being told by her attorney....JMO

Yes she does. I do think that Jr may have information stored somewhere in his mind, but that has been deluded with this black man in black story,such a shame, he may have had a key to finding her or what happened to her. That is why they say parents should not question a young child in a case like this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.