April 19, 2024, 10:45:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328782 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: April 02, 2009, 11:23:29 PM »

going to bed now Monkey friends...hopefully tomorrow we will have some good news ....

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1441 on: April 02, 2009, 11:25:25 PM »

39-11-26-8234-0050-0050    CROSLIN LINDSY KATE + GUY W SAPP 
116 Tyler St (Satsuma) 

What happened to Hank Croslin...did he not live at that address.   Who is SAPP???

I dont know if he is related to Donald Sapp the RSO...

Guy Sapp is Lindsey's grandfather.  And they are not related to Donald as far as I have been able to figure out.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: April 02, 2009, 11:26:28 PM »

Bluesey, I was so mad this afternoon my face was a different color. I am ok now, back to rational.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: April 02, 2009, 11:32:42 PM »

attorney Kim has been misleading on the age difference on different shows that she has been on..which leads to confusion as well...she stated that Ron had being giving Crystal drugs from the time that she was just a little girl...well, he must have been just a little boy at the same time that that happened since there isn't quite 2 yrs difference in their ages....Kim made it sound as if Ron was a whole lot older than Crystal and was forcing her to take drugs....

IMO 14 is rather young-  I consider that a little girl.   

me too...but he was around the same age....so he was rather young as well.....

14 yrs old is too young, much too young.

Where was the Mama Marie?  What was she doing?    What year was it when she remarried?

Where was Daddy Sheffield at the time?  What were they doing?

Glad you brought that up Heart....seems like Marie gets a free pass on her raising of Crystal and TN and GGM are made to be monsters.

IIRC Marie was CONVICTED of selling drugs...wonder if Crystal was living with her while she was selling/using drugs out of her house?  (That would entail her having drug addicts come to her house to buy drugs and your child being exposed to those dangers)

Also, we have no proof that Ron was using/still using drugs...HE was employed, and nowadays most have to pass a drug screen to obtain employment in construction (OSHA) and are subjected to random drug testing. 

Another thing is. when I looked at Crystal's myspace BEFORE it was made private, she had huge cannabis posters (plural) on her wall in the living room.  Who does that?  My guess is...someone who STILL does drugs.  So, do you think that hollow look in her eyes could possibly be because it is drug induced?  And about the supposed abuse from Ron....she hasn't lived w/Ron for 4 years....IMO...if she is being abused, it isn't from Ron.  So, now she has another child with a man that has a CONVICTION for abuse?  Guess she likes abuse.

As far as Misty floating around to avoid work..(and yes, I do think she is the KEY)..what about Crystal who keeps popping out babies that she cannot afford?  Is the reason she is not married to the father because she gets welfare and food stamps?  She needs to keep her legs shut and/or take birth control.  Why keep having children and exposing them to this lifestyle?

I prefer to base my opinions on facts...court documents are facts....the rest of this is smoke and mirrors.

Now is any of this finding poor little Haleigh?  NO....and I so not understand why the LE there doesn't want anyone looking for her.  Are they protecting the druggies or are they protecting the people from the druggies?  If they know they are there, why haven't they done something about it already?

Why did they wait till after every reporter and family touched the door to take it?  If the rest of the 'investigation' was as incompetent as that...it makes me wonder what is going on down there. 

Sorry for the long post...I guess I was ready to explode holding it in.  Of course this are my opinions only and not directed at anyone...we all have the right to follow our own instincts and opinions and I really like to read about others thoughts and experiences that brings us to our own conclusions.

Hugs, Searching.

Great post, Bluesy!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: April 02, 2009, 11:33:36 PM »

going to bed now Monkey friends...hopefully tomorrow we will have some good news ....

Good night, cookie!

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: April 02, 2009, 11:41:55 PM »

39-11-26-8234-0050-0050    CROSLIN LINDSY KATE + GUY W SAPP 
116 Tyler St (Satsuma) 

What happened to Hank Croslin...did he not live at that address.   Who is SAPP???

I dont know if he is related to Donald Sapp the RSO...

I read somewhere that Hank, Misty's father lived across the street from Ron and Misty

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: April 02, 2009, 11:43:00 PM »

I'm confused…..when I read the 911 transcript the Misty said she was cleaning and the news said she said she was sleeping??? Something is not right! I pray to for Haleigh!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1447 on: April 02, 2009, 11:44:07 PM »

attorney Kim has been misleading on the age difference on different shows that she has been on..which leads to confusion as well...she stated that Ron had being giving Crystal drugs from the time that she was just a little girl...well, he must have been just a little boy at the same time that that happened since there isn't quite 2 yrs difference in their ages....Kim made it sound as if Ron was a whole lot older than Crystal and was forcing her to take drugs....

IMO 14 is rather young-  I consider that a little girl.   

me too...but he was around the same age....so he was rather young as well.....

14 yrs old is too young, much too young.

Where was the Mama Marie?  What was she doing?   What year was it when she remarried?

Where was Daddy Sheffield at the time?  What were they doing?

Glad you brought that up Heart....seems like Marie gets a free pass on her raising of Crystal and TN and GGM are made to be monsters.

IIRC Marie was CONVICTED of selling drugs...wonder if Crystal was living with her while she was selling/using drugs out of her house?  (That would entail her having drug addicts come to her house to buy drugs and your child being exposed to those dangers)

Also, we have no proof that Ron was using/still using drugs...HE was employed, and nowadays most have to pass a drug screen to obtain employment in construction (OSHA) and are subjected to random drug testing.  

Another thing is. when I looked at Crystal's myspace BEFORE it was made private, she had huge cannabis posters (plural) on her wall in the living room.  Who does that?  My guess is...someone who STILL does drugs.  So, do you think that hollow look in her eyes could possibly be because it is drug induced?  And about the supposed abuse from Ron....she hasn't lived w/Ron for 4 years....IMO...if she is being abused, it isn't from Ron.  So, now she has another child with a man that has a CONVICTION for abuse?  Guess she likes abuse.

As far as Misty floating around to avoid work..(and yes, I do think she is the KEY)..what about Crystal who keeps popping out babies that she cannot afford?  Is the reason she is not married to the father because she gets welfare and food stamps?  She needs to keep her legs shut and/or take birth control.  Why keep having children and exposing them to this lifestyle?

I prefer to base my opinions on facts...court documents are facts....the rest of this is smoke and mirrors.

Now is any of this finding poor little Haleigh?  NO....and I so not understand why the LE there doesn't want anyone looking for her.  Are they protecting the druggies or are they protecting the people from the druggies?  If they know they are there, why haven't they done something about it already?

Why did they wait till after every reporter and family touched the door to take it?  If the rest of the 'investigation' was as incompetent as that...it makes me wonder what is going on down there.  

Sorry for the long post...I guess I was ready to explode holding it in.  Of course this are my opinions only and not directed at anyone...we all have the right to follow our own instincts and opinions and I really like to read about others thoughts and experiences that brings us to our own conclusions.

Hugs, Searching.

Hugs back to you. I fully agree 100% with your post. You worded that so well,better then I could have.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: April 02, 2009, 11:46:57 PM »

Bluesey, I was so mad this afternoon my face was a different color. I am ok now, back to rational.

Kat_Gram, everytime I see you over there you are grinning like the cat that ate the... wait a minute,where is my parakeet??    Kat_Gram???  Now I know what that grin is all about. .   

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: April 02, 2009, 11:48:03 PM »

Good Night Cookie,sweet dreams, Maybe tomorrow will bring that 1 tip that will bring our Haleigh home.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: April 02, 2009, 11:55:44 PM »

I'm confused…..when I read the 911 transcript the Misty said she was cleaning and the news said she said she was sleeping??? Something is not right! I pray to for Haleigh!

Misty will never get her story straight.. I believe she was not at the house that night,which leaves the question/s, 1,where were the children 2,if they were at the house,who was watching them....Misty is a young,dumb, self centered kid who never should have been left alone with those children. Most parents know,there are just some people that should NEVER be left to care for children,nor be around them..Misty is one that should never be left in charge of them. I really do not see Misty growing up anytime soon and when I see her mug on tv,I just wanna slap the snot out of her.. She should be ashamed of herself,but it is clear she is not. Had she been ashamed of herself,she would have told the truth. these are just my opinions...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1451 on: April 02, 2009, 11:57:46 PM »

?? I don't understand what I said to get members riled up. This is the second night in a row, and I apologize for whatever I said, but dang. I agreed with the majority of the posts, but last night it was another member who seemed to get riled up at me, and tonight its about me commenting on Crystal's look. Gah, going back to lurking if I even read at all.

I apologize to everyone for even trying to give two cents or assist in anyway.

Scuter.. you didn't say anything to rile anyone up, honest.  There are some in here who choose to get themselves riled up.  Hasn't anything to do with you personally.  And is the reason that many of us choose to sit out, mostly read, and post less.  Hugsss!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: April 02, 2009, 11:58:52 PM »

I am calling it a night... Dad got put on morphine today at Hospice so it is not looking good. I will be going to see him tomorrow. Thank you all for the kind words and prayers thru this difficult time. It means more to me then words could say.

Praying for Haleigh to be found soon.

Good night all you wonderful monkeys. Peace to all.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: April 03, 2009, 12:02:41 AM »

I am calling it a night... Dad got put on morphine today at Hospice so it is not looking good. I will be going to see him tomorrow. Thank you all for the kind words and prayers thru this difficult time. It means more to me then words could say.

sweet dreams Searching~

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: April 03, 2009, 12:05:33 AM »

(((Searching)))

more (((searching)))

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: April 03, 2009, 12:08:07 AM »

Kat_Gram, everytime I see you over there you are grinning like the cat that ate the... wait a minute,where is my parakeet??    Kat_Gram???  Now I know what that grin is all about. .   
At Easter I eat the bunnies. Little brown ones.
Looked around, nothing new in this case.
Goodnite all. Tomorrow, I hope.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: April 03, 2009, 12:13:59 AM »

Good night, Searching. I am thinking good thoughts for you and your dad.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: April 03, 2009, 12:19:52 AM »

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: April 03, 2009, 12:29:23 AM »

Been praying for you and your family.  My DH was on morphine when he couldn't have any more chemo or radiation..no more red blood cells left and the cancer had spread to his spine.  When the Dr. got back all the test results and told me that there was nothing else she could do but medicate his pain...I asked her to back him off enough so that all of the children could have some private time with him for them to say everything that they ever would want to say so he could go in peace and that they would be at peace w/no regrets.  It was beautiful.

When he was first diagnosed, he was classified at Stage 5..I know, no such thing...but he was.  We went to MD Anderson, 3 oncologists in Tx., San Antonio (can't remember the name of their hosp there), and 3 oncologists here in New Orleans.  All said go get your affairs in order...at best, they gave him 4 wks...and said he should have be gone already.  Well we had another 3 1/2 yrs...so for that I was truly grateful.  He lasted on the morphine for 5-6 wks in the hosp...guess he wasn't 'ready'.  Those were the best and worst 3 1/2 yrs of my life...we had time to appreciate one another ...do things we would have put off... love, live and laugh.   He had a wonderful sense of humor..and when he was on the morphine...he gave us some really special funny memories.

Prayer for Haleigh and that whoever knows something will slip up or come forward to help this child be found and hopefully alive.

Thanks to all that responded to my post..and to those who took the time to read it.  We are all here to offer some help or insight to finding Haleigh because our hearts are all in the right place.  We shouldn't take anything personal, as I don't think any of us mean to attack another's ideas.  If we all agreed or thought the same way..there would be little to ponder.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: April 03, 2009, 12:34:13 AM »

This might be my fav Brandi...really beautiful..of course, I say that w/every one that you have done.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.