April 26, 2024, 02:06:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 329015 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1460 on: April 03, 2009, 01:30:58 AM »

maybe Crystal has a haunted look in her eyes because her 5 yr old daughter is missing?

I think that we have all been touched by some sort of abuse in our lives...some hide it better...some claim abuse when there has been none...some men look like abusers and they are teddy bears...some are wonderful in public and turn into raging maniacs behind closed doors...I don't think that anyone can judge if someone is an abuser by their looks....jmo
I think you misread her post. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: April 03, 2009, 01:36:20 AM »

maybe Crystal has a haunted look in her eyes because her 5 yr old daughter is missing?

I think that we have all been touched by some sort of abuse in our lives...some hide it better...some claim abuse when there has been none...some men look like abusers and they are teddy bears...some are wonderful in public and turn into raging maniacs behind closed doors...I don't think that anyone can judge if someone is an abuser by their looks....jmo
I think you misread her post. 
snipped from Alvilda
People can lie and they do all of the time.  But there is a haunted look in Crystal's eyes that makes me believe what she says.  Before she ever opened her mouth on television I knew that she was an abuse victim.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: April 03, 2009, 01:39:27 AM »

Identifying an abuser has nothing to do with looks and everything to do with demeanor and having intimidating tendencies.   I have seen professional men who are clean cut and wear ties to work every day abuse their wives.  I have also seen men who live in mobile homes and wear tank tops and have tattoos abuse their wives.    I have also seen a man who looked like a biker who was abused by his 100# wife to an extent that he sought shelter.

There is more to abuse than physical.   Mental and emotional abuse destroy the spirit.  That is what I saw in Crystal.  Had nothing at all to do with Haleigh missing.  That is a completely different dynamic.

I work with about three dozen women per year when they are first brought to the shelter.  About two thirds of them have the same look and demeanor as Crystal does.      The other third have horrible stories about husbands that turn out to be bullshit.

Crystal is believeable.  I have talked with others about this case who are trained in identifying and treating abuse.  Not only volunteers and mental health workers, but also law enforcement and  prosecutors.  Not in an official capacity but because it's relatively local and because we all share a passion for helping the abused and stopping the abusers.

We have all come to the same consensus.    You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.   

So in spite of your defense of Ron, I'll choose to follow the training and the opinions of educated and highly trained professionals on this one.

And as much as I dislike Misty's role in all of this, I am genuinely afraid for her.   If Ron is not complicit in whatever happened to Haleigh,  I believe that when facts begin to emerge he will either hurt or kill Misty.

I agree with you Alvilda, 100%.  The majority of my clients over the past 20 years have been abuse survivors. 

It's true that not *all* abuse survivors have this look and demeanor, and not *all* abusers appear at first glance to be abusive.   

However, in this case, Crystal definitely does have the 'haunted' look and demeanor of an abuse survivor. 

That is an observation of Crystal only, and doesn't mean to me that she did or didn't have anything to do with the disappearance of Haleigh.  It simply means to me that she has already had a hard road with Ron/family. 

All IMO. 

I'm waaaay behind, looks like somebody already pointed out your misunderstanding?  Anyway, I agree with both of the ladies here and appreciate the knowledge they bring to the subject.  I'm not around much, are you a friend of Ron's? 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: April 03, 2009, 01:41:47 AM »

No criminal recordes state wide for Chad or Bruce Griffis..

There is a RSo in baker county not far from where Crystal lives. Dont know if he is related to Bruce griffis.. His name Samuel Griffis...

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=713

Sweet Lord...another sex offender ....has this guy been checked out? perhaps he had seen Haleigh at Crystals house and then was stalking around Crystals and Ron's houses???  saw the opportunity when Misty was out of the house that night???my goodness,,,the possibilities are endless...I am spinning...
yep 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: April 03, 2009, 01:45:52 AM »

maybe Misty and player had the affair? anything is possible in this saga...
At this point who knows, but player was adamant about Misty not having a thing going on with Greg, like that would be done in the presence of the neighborhood  I would really like to know who this person is, and what he really knows.

Rosie...did you see a few posts up where JG said that another sex offender not far from Crystal's house, last name Griffis....see what I wrote and what you think of it...We have mostly focused on the sex offenders in Ron's area, but since Haleigh was often at Crystal;s house, it would not be too far fetched that it could have been a sex offender from over in that area as well...I think that it would be worth checking out..
now you're really spinning    J/K!  I think Crystal lives too far away for someone to have kidnapped her from Ron's after seeing her at Crystal's? 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: April 03, 2009, 01:53:02 AM »

I agree about how abusers can look like teddy bears. My ex was a snake in the grass, people just flock to him, but behind closed doors, he was was violent.

I have to say Ron does seem very violent per all police reports and flying off at the handle, but I do think Crystal was abused in some sort of way. Just sucks if she has its coming out now, instead of when she left Ron. But I had been abused so badly that at my divorce I nearly gave my kids over to my ex because he had abused me so bad, that I thought I was a worthless mother. To the point I was begging God to just take my life and to end it all because I couldn't understand what I did so wrong for him to punish me so.

If it hadn't of been my Mama and Daddy threatening me if I left the kids with him, they would take me to court, I probably would have left my kids in the den of hell.

Its hard to say whats going on between Crystal and Ron, but if she had been abused, perhaps her haunted look is a "what the hell have I put my daughter through" kinda look?

All entirely my opinion.

And she is with a guy that has a record for what?? domestic violence and has JUST gotten visitation back of his own children. She has been with him by someones math at least 21 months.. How do we know that abused look is not from him??? We do not.

Searching...you go girl! a voice of reason and fairness...here here!

?? I don't understand what I said to get members riled up. This is the second night in a row, and I apologize for whatever I said, but dang. I agreed with the majority of the posts, but last night it was another member who seemed to get riled up at me, and tonight its about me commenting on Crystal's look. Gah, going back to lurking if I even read at all.

I apologize to everyone for even trying to give two cents or assist in anyway.
Scuter,
don't go and don't feel bad.  Everyone is here for a reason, a purpose, and everyone brings something different to the board.  Heck, I don't get to read as much as I'd like, but when I have something to say, I say it.  That's why this is an opinion board and the mods here are pretty cool about letting you/me/everyone voice our opinions.  As long as we're all adults about it, it usually isn't a problem.

If it seems like someone is overly protective of or overly critical of one side or the other, then they have their reasons.  They either relate to one or the other, or are related to one or the other.      Bull made a funny. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: April 03, 2009, 05:51:49 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys... Hey mlee...

Sorry, lost the computer to the 18 year old..  word to the wise, never leave an open can of coke with a 2 year old in the room. Never cut a piece of cake and walk away for something else with a 6 year old watching you..  Never, take a 10 year old to the insurance office, and let him set near the candy dish.  Never think your going to leave the house right away, if your taking a 14 year old girl with you, takes her 30 minutes to change into 10 different outfits and comb her hair.
Never tell a 16 year old to drive slow and not text on the cell phone.. They don't hear the phrase don't .. they hear hey, its okay I can do it anyway.  And never walk away from the computer with anyone of them within sight of you, because there will be a body in front of that computer in 5 seconds flat.. Between raising the girls, and helping raise the grands.. Boy have I ever learned.....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1467 on: April 03, 2009, 05:58:19 AM »

I am calling it a night... Dad got put on morphine today at Hospice so it is not looking good. I will be going to see him tomorrow. Thank you all for the kind words and prayers thru this difficult time. It means more to me then words could say.

Praying for Haleigh to be found soon.

Good night all you wonderful monkeys. Peace to all.

Been praying for you and your family.  My DH was on morphine when he couldn't have any more chemo or radiation..no more red blood cells left and the cancer had spread to his spine.  When the Dr. got back all the test results and told me that there was nothing else she could do but medicate his pain...I asked her to back him off enough so that all of the children could have some private time with him for them to say everything that they ever would want to say so he could go in peace and that they would be at peace w/no regrets.  It was beautiful.

When he was first diagnosed, he was classified at Stage 5..I know, no such thing...but he was.  We went to MD Anderson, 3 oncologists in Tx., San Antonio (can't remember the name of their hosp there), and 3 oncologists here in New Orleans.  All said go get your affairs in order...at best, they gave him 4 wks...and said he should have be gone already.  Well we had another 3 1/2 yrs...so for that I was truly grateful.  He lasted on the morphine for 5-6 wks in the hosp...guess he wasn't 'ready'.  Those were the best and worst 3 1/2 yrs of my life...we had time to appreciate one another ...do things we would have put off... love, live and laugh.   He had a wonderful sense of humor..and when he was on the morphine...he gave us some really special funny memories.

Prayer for Haleigh and that whoever knows something will slip up or come forward to help this child be found and hopefully alive.

Thanks to all that responded to my post..and to those who took the time to read it.  We are all here to offer some help or insight to finding Haleigh because our hearts are all in the right place.  We shouldn't take anything personal, as I don't think any of us mean to attack another's ideas.  If we all agreed or thought the same way..there would be little to ponder.

BluesyGram,
                  Thank you so much for your prayers and for sharing that with me. Sounds like you made the most of a sorrowful time. I think some know when it is getting to be their time. Dad spent the day last Friday telling us what he wanted us to know,the things he needed to say,guess he knew a time would come when he was not lucid enough to do so.I am glad that you did get that time to spend with him and have fond memories to cherish from it. We are taking one day at a time and enjoying those times Dad is able to communicate and spending as much time as we can with him. It is not easy knowing any day could be your last day with someone you love so dearly. I ad wondered if it would be hard to let go but have decided,it will hurt for me to let go but I pray for mercy for Dad,that he not be let to suffer,I will gladly take the pain of  letting go, losing him  so he can be free of pain. Your strength in that you withstood that pain in the sorrow and was able to make it so special is a wonderful thing. You have a great heart and you have touched my heart and given me hope, hope that we will have some fond memories as well and strength to let him go...Bless you for sharing this with me. I will never be able to put into words how it feels to have you share memories and experiences of such a personal time in life with me. It lifts the spirit though.

I know we monkeys don't always agree,as you said, there would be little to ponder and we would be even further from finding that 1 bit of information. I pray for Haleigh Daily and hope as well as others that she is found and alive. I do not understand how anyone can sit back and not tell what they know of what happened. Watching this with Dad and knowing how I feel,hearing your experience with you DH and how you cherished those moments and looking at this case and Caylees,It really breaks a heart.. I can not see how anyone can sit and clam up like all in both this case (we only wished the Ants would clam up) . One would think instead of the battle we see now,they would unite and fight to make sure she is found and nothing,including how they feel about one another would be allowed by them to overshadow Haleigh and the fact she is missing. Instead,they have allowed their bitterness toward each other to overshadow her case. Sad all the way around.

I appreciate all of the monkeys and the big hearts and wonderful minds here. I am so proud to be a monkey . We share life experience and it does help us form theories and see things others may not. If we all agreed on everything,what would we discuss in the cases? fwiw, I do not care for the behaviors I have seen from Ron,but that holds true for other family members of Haleigh as well, behaviors of both sides have left me baffled and angry. My only point was,bashing Ron all day every day is not going to find Haleigh. If he is the only one being discussed the majority of the time,then we are going to get no where.. both Ron and Crystal with their own behaviors have taken the focus of the very one they say they want to find. It makes my heart ache.

I am sorry if any monkeys had misunderstood me,these are just my thoughts and opinions. I hope Haleigh is found and alive,such a beautiful girl. Prayers to Haleigh and blessing to all monkeys... I will try to post when I get in tonight. Take care monkeys.Sorry this was so long..

(((BluesyGram)))

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: April 03, 2009, 06:03:58 AM »

39-11-26-8234-0050-0050    CROSLIN LINDSY KATE + GUY W SAPP 
116 Tyler St (Satsuma) 

What happened to Hank Croslin...did he not live at that address.   Who is SAPP???

I dont know if he is related to Donald Sapp the RSO...

If he is what I think he is and he is registered with the Rez, he could pack up with family.. Move to the Rez, and no one on the outside could touch him.  The Rez, has its own LE, and takes care of it's own.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: April 03, 2009, 06:18:07 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys... Hey mlee...

Sorry, lost the computer to the 18 year old..  word to the wise, never leave an open can of coke with a 2 year old in the room. Never cut a piece of cake and walk away for something else with a 6 year old watching you..  Never, take a 10 year old to the insurance office, and let him set near the candy dish.  Never think your going to leave the house right away, if your taking a 14 year old girl with you, takes her 30 minutes to change into 10 different outfits and comb her hair.
Never tell a 16 year old to drive slow and not text on the cell phone.. They don't hear the phrase don't .. they hear hey, its okay I can do it anyway.  And never walk away from the computer with anyone of them within sight of you, because there will be a body in front of that computer in 5 seconds flat.. Between raising the girls, and helping raise the grands.. Boy have I ever learned.....
I'd imagine they do not hear that either?? What would a 16 year old consider slow?? Made mine wait till they were mature enough to respect the road and those around them,needless to say, *I* was not ready until they were 18 and I still worry sick about them. You have that same computer problem?? I think they talk about ways they can snag the computer from us...   

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: April 03, 2009, 06:23:16 AM »

39-11-26-8234-0050-0050    CROSLIN LINDSY KATE + GUY W SAPP 
116 Tyler St (Satsuma) 

What happened to Hank Croslin...did he not live at that address.   Who is SAPP???

I dont know if he is related to Donald Sapp the RSO...

If he is what I think he is and he is registered with the Rez, he could pack up with family.. Move to the Rez, and no one on the outside could touch him.  The Rez, has its own LE, and takes care of it's own.

Sapp?? Oh say it aint so... My great grandmother was full blooded Oglala Sioux.. That just makes the indians look bad..shucks... seems like RSO's are multiplying everywhere..like roaches,starts with one and within a short time,there are thousands..

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: April 03, 2009, 06:29:40 AM »

Identifying an abuser has nothing to do with looks and everything to do with demeanor and having intimidating tendencies.   I have seen professional men who are clean cut and wear ties to work every day abuse their wives.  I have also seen men who live in mobile homes and wear tank tops and have tattoos abuse their wives.    I have also seen a man who looked like a biker who was abused by his 100# wife to an extent that he sought shelter.

There is more to abuse than physical.   Mental and emotional abuse destroy the spirit.  That is what I saw in Crystal.  Had nothing at all to do with Haleigh missing.  That is a completely different dynamic.

I work with about three dozen women per year when they are first brought to the shelter.  About two thirds of them have the same look and demeanor as Crystal does.      The other third have horrible stories about husbands that turn out to be bullshit.

Crystal is believeable.  I have talked with others about this case who are trained in identifying and treating abuse.  Not only volunteers and mental health workers, but also law enforcement and  prosecutors.  Not in an official capacity but because it's relatively local and because we all share a passion for helping the abused and stopping the abusers.

We have all come to the same consensus.    You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.   

So in spite of your defense of Ron, I'll choose to follow the training and the opinions of educated and highly trained professionals on this one.

And as much as I dislike Misty's role in all of this, I am genuinely afraid for her.   If Ron is not complicit in whatever happened to Haleigh,  I believe that when facts begin to emerge he will either hurt or kill Misty.

I agree with you Alvilda, 100%.  The majority of my clients over the past 20 years have been abuse survivors. 

It's true that not *all* abuse survivors have this look and demeanor, and not *all* abusers appear at first glance to be abusive.   

However, in this case, Crystal definitely does have the 'haunted' look and demeanor of an abuse survivor. 

That is an observation of Crystal only, and doesn't mean to me that she did or didn't have anything to do with the disappearance of Haleigh.  It simply means to me that she has already had a hard road with Ron/family. 

All IMO. 

I'm waaaay behind, looks like somebody already pointed out your misunderstanding?  Anyway, I agree with both of the ladies here and appreciate the knowledge they bring to the subject.  I'm not around much, are you a friend of Ron's? 

Who were you asking? I for one am no friend of his,nor am I related, If I were either, would not have been around long. First sign of abuse or neglect or drug use and he would not have had those children. I would have turned him in so fast it would have made his head spin. I have never met any of them...

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: April 03, 2009, 06:30:59 AM »

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: April 03, 2009, 06:39:23 AM »

Good morning Seiko.. Love that morning monkey,adorable

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: April 03, 2009, 06:40:17 AM »

Good morning Sieko.. Love that morning monkey,adorable
self edit to correct spelling error....

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: April 03, 2009, 06:43:09 AM »

Lets hope for some answers today.

Gotta run out for a few minutes...nothing new I guess, Searching.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: April 03, 2009, 07:03:39 AM »

Any monkeys know of any "williams" realation??? Last name williams?? anyone??
I just stumbled upon this..

http://haleigh-cummings.celebration-of.com/Guestbook.aspx
scroll down to Sarina and Mercedes Williams post...

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: April 03, 2009, 07:08:56 AM »

There is also one from  Ronald Squires (great grandpa & family ) ..

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1478 on: April 03, 2009, 07:09:59 AM »

Too much time spent on focusing on RON and MISTY. .I find it hard to believe there are no leds, unless LE knows something and is not saying. Also, if they supect someone knows something then why are they waiting?  She is probably dead (i hate to say that) and i think RON knows something. Please LE do something and do it NOW.  This is ridiculous.  Put everything out on the table and go for it.  Something has got to be done.....and soon.  There is a beautiful little girl out there somewhere....go get her!!!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: April 03, 2009, 07:12:57 AM »

Mercedes Williams Posted a greeting on 04/01/2009: "i hope whoever took her they will regret what they did .good luck finding her♥and sorry 4 what happened♥."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.