April 24, 2024, 05:45:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328956 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: April 03, 2009, 07:26:47 AM »

Any monkeys know of any "williams" realation??? Last name williams?? anyone??
I just stumbled upon this..

http://haleigh-cummings.celebration-of.com/Guestbook.aspx
scroll down to Sarina and Mercedes Williams post...
I haven't heard of any Williams connections.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: April 03, 2009, 07:54:47 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys... Hey mlee...

Sorry, lost the computer to the 18 year old..  word to the wise, never leave an open can of coke with a 2 year old in the room. Never cut a piece of cake and walk away for something else with a 6 year old watching you..  Never, take a 10 year old to the insurance office, and let him set near the candy dish.  Never think your going to leave the house right away, if your taking a 14 year old girl with you, takes her 30 minutes to change into 10 different outfits and comb her hair.
Never tell a 16 year old to drive slow and not text on the cell phone.. They don't hear the phrase don't .. they hear hey, its okay I can do it anyway.  And never walk away from the computer with anyone of them within sight of you, because there will be a body in front of that computer in 5 seconds flat.. Between raising the girls, and helping raise the grands.. Boy have I ever learned.....
I'd imagine they do not hear that either?? What would a 16 year old consider slow?? Made mine wait till they were mature enough to respect the road and those around them,needless to say, *I* was not ready until they were 18 and I still worry sick about them. You have that same computer problem?? I think they talk about ways they can snag the computer from us...   

They do..  Well when she was 16 she got her lic, but could not drive freely until 17, in a couple of weeks she will be 18.. that is scary.  But, the day she was driving and I was passenger and she started to text, thought I would have a heart attack. Told her to pull over, and move from the steering wheel.....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1482 on: April 03, 2009, 08:00:18 AM »

Sorry, lost the computer to the 18 year old..  word to the wise, never leave an open can of coke with a 2 year old in the room. Never cut a piece of cake and walk away for something else with a 6 year old watching you..  Never, take a 10 year old to the insurance office, and let him set near the candy dish.  Never think your going to leave the house right away, if your taking a 14 year old girl with you, takes her 30 minutes to change into 10 different outfits and comb her hair.
Never tell a 16 year old to drive slow and not text on the cell phone.. They don't hear the phrase don't .. they hear hey, its okay I can do it anyway.  And never walk away from the computer with anyone of them within sight of you, because there will be a body in front of that computer in 5 seconds flat.. Between raising the girls, and helping raise the grands.. Boy have I ever learned.....
I'd imagine they do not hear that either?? What would a 16 year old consider slow?? Made mine wait till they were mature enough to respect the road and those around them,needless to say, *I* was not ready until they were 18 and I still worry sick about them. You have that same computer problem?? I think they talk about ways they can snag the computer from us...   

They do..  Well when she was 16 she got her lic, but could not drive freely until 17, in a couple of weeks she will be 18.. that is scary.  But, the day she was driving and I was passenger and she started to text, thought I would have a heart attack. Told her to pull over, and move from the steering wheel.....

Oh my.. I think I would have fainted. My middle son likes riding motorcycles and that terrifies me.He has gotten 3 speeding tickets already that I know of..My oldest sons godfather was killed in a motorcycle accident.. I would rather son be enclosed in a car... Do we ever stop worrying sick about them?? naaa....We will always worry..That is why I do not understand the families in these cases... uggg

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: April 03, 2009, 08:00:39 AM »

39-11-26-8234-0050-0050    CROSLIN LINDSY KATE + GUY W SAPP 
116 Tyler St (Satsuma) 

What happened to Hank Croslin...did he not live at that address.   Who is SAPP???

I dont know if he is related to Donald Sapp the RSO...

If he is what I think he is and he is registered with the Rez, he could pack up with family.. Move to the Rez, and no one on the outside could touch him.  The Rez, has its own LE, and takes care of it's own.

Sapp?? Oh say it aint so... My great grandmother was full blooded Oglala Sioux.. That just makes the indians look bad..shucks... seems like RSO's are multiplying everywhere..like roaches,starts with one and within a short time,there are thousands..

Problem with them, once they have been caught and spent time in a cell with the big boys, and in solitary, because.. Prisoners actually have principles about crimes.
you can murder, rob, assault, do drugs, etc.. but a sex offender, especially with children is a death warrent.. So, the next time.. they have no intent of being caught having harmed a child.. And that's when they start eliminating witness's.  Yes, it does give off a bad light.. I have his photo.. shark  eyes..

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: April 03, 2009, 08:07:04 AM »

good friday morning starcat,mlee,gramma, jerseygirl,  and searching,,,
hope I did not leave anyone out.
Searching, I have been praying for your family. I know this is a hard time for you.

Did ya;ll hear there was a big car wreck in satsuma yest? Not sure if it has been posted.
Teens vrs a church van...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: April 03, 2009, 08:07:34 AM »

Oh my.. I think I would have fainted. My middle son likes riding motorcycles and that terrifies me.He has gotten 3 speeding tickets already that I know of..My oldest sons godfather was killed in a motorcycle accident.. I would rather son be enclosed in a car... Do we ever stop worrying sick about them?? naaa....We will always worry..That is why I do not understand the families in these cases... uggg

Hon, my oldest will be 41 this year.. No, we never stop having to worry. I left her a message on her facebook this morning.. Said, "Hey what happened to my oldest daughter, you never call, your never write. Where do I start looking for you......" She stays so busy, she never has time, although she is less than 100 miles away..

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: April 03, 2009, 08:10:33 AM »

39-11-26-8234-0050-0050    CROSLIN LINDSY KATE + GUY W SAPP 
116 Tyler St (Satsuma) 

What happened to Hank Croslin...did he not live at that address.   Who is SAPP???

I dont know if he is related to Donald Sapp the RSO...

If he is what I think he is and he is registered with the Rez, he could pack up with family.. Move to the Rez, and no one on the outside could touch him.  The Rez, has its own LE, and takes care of it's own.

Sapp?? Oh say it aint so... My great grandmother was full blooded Oglala Sioux.. That just makes the indians look bad..shucks... seems like RSO's are multiplying everywhere..like roaches,starts with one and within a short time,there are thousands..

Problem with them, once they have been caught and spent time in a cell with the big boys, and in solitary, because.. Prisoners actually have principles about crimes.
you can murder, rob, assault, do drugs, etc.. but a sex offender, especially with children is a death warrent.. So, the next time.. they have no intent of being caught having harmed a child.. And that's when they start eliminating witness's.  Yes, it does give off a bad light.. I have his photo.. shark  eyes..

How did you get a photo??  It is sad really that they are released to commit another crime against a child and I agree,after the first is when they start eliminating witnesses,which is why they should be sentenced to life without instead of a few years of lock up and go back on the streets to prey on children again.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: April 03, 2009, 08:11:21 AM »

Searching, I have been praying for your family. I know this is a hard time for you.

Did ya;ll hear there was a big car wreck in satsuma yest? Not sure if it has been posted.

Good Lord, how many were hurt. I was always afraid of my girls driving, now the grands have started..  I started out counting fingers and toes and chick's in the hen house almost 41 years ago, and all these years later.. still doing the same thing.  You doing alright, haven't visited with you lately, been on the google searching.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1488 on: April 03, 2009, 08:15:00 AM »

OMG you guys are so funny. My 16 year old just bought his first car - he is at his dad's this week so he is driving to school and stopped in on his way to get something. I worry about his texting but so far I have no caught him answering the phone or texting while driving. Yet being the operative word here. What happened to my baby? Who replaced him with this grown up looking person? 

Then we have the two year old problem - does not want hubby's computer until he tries to use it - then it is a battle of the wills! 

I also do not understand the As or Ron & Misty - I don't think I could go to dinner or get a tat while the 16 year old was out seeing a movie with his friends much less if any of my kids were missing! But then again, I fall more in the "normal" range!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: April 03, 2009, 08:18:33 AM »

Good Lord, how many were hurt. I was always afraid of my girls driving, now the grands have started..  I started out counting fingers and toes and chick's in the hen house almost 41 years ago, and all these years later.. still doing the same thing.  You doing alright, haven't visited with you lately, been on the google searching.

no one was killed, although the teen driver of the truck that hit chrcu van is in serious condition, and they are going to charge him if he makes it. I think there are only minor injuries with the rest of them.. Just seems like there is a vortex with car wrecks there in satsuma recently.  I had thought of going there for catfish festival, but,,dang, I do not want to have a wreck too!
We had much rain here yesterday, like a rolling   mini hurricane.. But, on the good side, my beans, squash zucc, tomato, pepper, brocoli,,eggplants are up and growing great in my garden!
And mlee, I knew you were native, we should talk sometime.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: April 03, 2009, 08:24:12 AM »

OMG you guys are so funny. My 16 year old just bought his first car - he is at his dad's this week so he is driving to school and stopped in on his way to get something. I worry about his texting but so far I have no caught him answering the phone or texting while driving. Yet being the operative word here. What happened to my baby? Who replaced him with this grown up looking person? 

Then we have the two year old problem - does not want hubby's computer until he tries to use it - then it is a battle of the wills! 

I also do not understand the As or Ron & Misty - I don't think I could go to dinner or get a tat while the 16 year old was out seeing a movie with his friends much less if any of my kids were missing! But then again, I fall more in the "normal" range!

I guess its been about 6 years ago, my daughter and the grands were living about 5 or 6 miles from where she lives now. And the oldest girl had to walk up to the end of the street to catch the bus.  In the late winter it was still dark in the mornings.  One morning on her way up near the intersection that was like a T, a white truck drove straight past the road she was walking on, and he stopped and backed up and turned down the road coming towards her.  As he got close to her he stopped real fast, and of course She.. Thank Heavens, ran as fast as she could to her friends house very close by. The white truck backed up and took off very fast..  For the rest of the year, she had an adult walk with her.. never again was that going to even come close..  Still don't know who he was..   Now, I'm at the front door watching the kids actually get onto the bus in front of the house.. Until that bus leaves.. Nana is in the doorway..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: April 03, 2009, 08:32:32 AM »

no one was killed, although the teen driver of the truck that hit chrcu van is in serious condition, and they are going to charge him if he makes it. I think there are only minor injuries with the rest of them.. Just seems like there is a vortex with car wrecks there in satsuma recently.  I had thought of going there for catfish festival, but,,dang, I do not want to have a wreck too!
We had much rain here yesterday, like a rolling   mini hurricane.. But, on the good side, my beans, squash zucc, tomato, pepper, brocoli,,eggplants are up and growing great in my garden!

would love to. We always knew, Mother's family had blue black hair, brown eyes, high cheekbones, dark olive skin..  The story goes, that when they were doing the Dawes Census before the turn of the century, an Indian Chief of the Choctaw's in full dress, head dress included came to the family house. Ask my Greatx2 grandparents to sign up, they refused.  They had been living as white, and were afraid to change anything. So, Samuel's family was never listed.. But our Austins were.

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1492 on: April 03, 2009, 08:38:55 AM »

look what someone post over in  firstcoastnews we aren't the only one question player

Run a check on that guy that calls himself 'player' on WS! He is constantly defending Ronald and Misty and I say he knows more than he is saying! He tries to make Ronald sound like a choir boy and Misty as having one foot in the convent. Player also has a criminal past in another state. I paid to see his record. This guy is as suspicious as Ronald and Misty as a matter of fact. He lives next door to the firt trailer Ronald and Misty lived in. He said that he got Ronald to do some odd jobs because he had been laid off of the job he worked at then. I would love to know Ronald's work history. Something tells me that Ronald has not had too great a job history in that he is not good at finding and keeping a job. Course he can't! Too busy selling and taking drugs; shacking up with any underage female he can find! Creep

it is on the forth page the second one down

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174&catid=3
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: April 03, 2009, 08:41:53 AM »

would love to. We always knew, Mother's family had blue black hair, brown eyes, high cheekbones, dark olive skin..  The story goes, that when they were doing the Dawes Census before the turn of the century, an Indian Chief of the Choctaw's in full dress, head dress included came to the family house. Ask my Greatx2 grandparents to sign up, they refused.  They had been living as white, and were afraid to change anything. So, Samuel's family was never listed.. But our Austins were.

I understand  on living as white,,,,my momma was a hairdressor, and she began bleaching my hair blond when I was only 18 months old, so no one would know of my heritage.. Silly  Cherokee momma.
She has passed on now, as the rest of my family has, so, I am as natural now, as I could be.
Cherokee/ blackfoot holds fast to my heart..
mail me on myspace sometime, then we can get to emails.....
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: April 03, 2009, 08:54:14 AM »

I understand  on living as white,,,,my momma was a hairdressor, and she began bleaching my hair blond when I was only 18 months old, so no one would know of my heritage.. Silly  Cherokee momma.
She has passed on now, as the rest of my family has, so, I am as natural now, as I could be.
Cherokee/ blackfoot holds fast to my heart..
mail me on myspace sometime, then we can get to emails.....
are you under same user on myspace?  I go by mareleigh..

We have tracked our Choctaw to Mary Ann Nancy Hockaday.. Came out of the carolinas.. Husband drown in a stream crossing.. But, she picked up all the kids and continued down to Miss territory.  In New Mex, you know they have a number of rez, Apache, Navaho, Hopi and so gifted in jewelry making, baskets, blankets, I have seen so many native families, absolutely beautiful children, beautiful and listened to people comment.. cruel is not the word.  We had a Brister boy who was called into court in Va, several hundred years ago.. They were probating the will and he was the oldest son.. They ask if he was white or Indian.. He told the court he was Indian. Therefore, they could not give him his inheirtance, Indians could not own land.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: April 03, 2009, 09:03:03 AM »

look what someone post over in  firstcoastnews we aren't the only one question player

Run a check on that guy that calls himself 'player' on WS! He is constantly defending Ronald and Misty and I say he knows more than he is saying! He tries to make Ronald sound like a choir boy and Misty as having one foot in the convent. Player also has a criminal past in another state. I paid to see his record. This guy is as suspicious as Ronald and Misty as a matter of fact. He lives next door to the firt trailer Ronald and Misty lived in. He said that he got Ronald to do some odd jobs because he had been laid off of the job he worked at then. I would love to know Ronald's work history. Something tells me that Ronald has not had too great a job history in that he is not good at finding and keeping a job. Course he can't! Too busy selling and taking drugs; shacking up with any underage female he can find! Creep

it is on the forth page the second one down

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174&catid=3

Should post and ask for a link. Did you notice this? Pg. 2

Does the address 3570 ring a bell? This could be a court,avenue.lane,terrace. It's a single structure with an eight foot chain link fence around it. This place is located in-Apopka,or Eustis Florida. IT has heavy foliage around it,except the front of the structure The front door sets on the "A" side of the structure while the numbers are set to the top right of the door.
The question should be addressed to the individuals involved with the disappearance of Haleigh. Whom in this family knows about this location? The FBI needs to run a cross check on this particular address, The FBI has this technology to do so.
You individuals who keep blurting out" God this and God that", need to knock it off and concentrate on the objective at hand, Find Haleigh Cummings.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: April 03, 2009, 09:05:02 AM »

same name mlee,,,,,add me there  my sister, and we can chat..

sorry for the ot mods, guess me and mlee should beat our drum on another post rather than take away from Haleigh.  I do think though, that we all need a few moments of ot, just to get on with  reading another day of crap those people go though.

I watched again last night, the sheriff, saying they have lost focus, and it just makes me wanna go arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggg.  There has to be a better way of locating missing people, I just have not figred out how yet, but, I know there is a recipe that will work.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: April 03, 2009, 09:17:36 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL Transcript 4-2-09

Now, to Haleigh Cummings and the fall-out from shocking claims about mystery man Greg made on our show last night. He is a man with a long history of drug arrests who some claim is very close to Misty. Police reportedly interviewed this man but will say no more.

Meantime, Haleigh`s maternal grandmother erupts in a rage, fuming to FOX30.com over the very slow pace of the investigation.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MARIE GRIFFIS, HALEIGH CUMMINGS GRANDMOTHER: What`s going on here in Putnam County? Why -- somebody is not doing their job. And my granddaughter has been gone too long now.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What are police doing to find this child? Should they hold a news conference and tell all? I think so.

Meantime, private investigators filling the vacuum with their own digging. The lawyer for Haleigh`s mother dropped this shocker last night about the mystery man named Greg.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

PICAZIO: We have credible information he could have been with Misty. And I had a very short conversation with him while I was here right before I went on the other day and he continues to maintain he was not with Misty that night.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Does he know Misty? Is he a friend of Misty?

PICAZIO: He confirmed an intimate relationship with Misty, yes.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We have no independent confirmation of anything that Kim just said. This is her investigation. But her claim dovetails with what bounty-hunter `Cobra` claims about where Misty was the night Haleigh disappeared.

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

STAUBS: Ronald`s convinced now beyond any question of doubt that she was not there. She wasn`t home, bro... she was out [bleep] around very possibly, with [bleep] again.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, we have reached out to Misty again today. We do it every day. We want to hear her side. There is an open invitation for her to come on our show and tell her side of the story.

And by the way, we`ve also reached out repeatedly to Greg, but his phone has been disconnected. We even tried to contact him through his MySpace page but he has not responded. We want to talk to him and get his side, too.

Joining me: Stacey Honowitz, Florida prosecutor; Dr. Gail Saltz, psychiatrist and author of "The Ripple Effect;" Curtis Sliwa, founder of "The Guardian Angel;" T.J. Hart, program and news director of WSKY FM 97.3 who joins me by phone.

T.J., what do you know about cops and this man, Greg?

T.J. HART, WSKY FM 97.3 NEWS DIRECTOR: Well, cops will tell me only one thing and that was a couple of weeks ago and they`ll tell me the same thing today as they told me everyday in between. Yes, contact has been made with a fellow by the name of Greg.

"We interview a lot of people. We`ve interviewed a lot -- re- interviewed a lot of people and we cannot comment nor will we divulge anything about an ongoing investigation." But my sources have come to the same conclusion as Mr. Staubs and also of Kim Picazio`s investigators, that this man may have some information that may hold the key to the disappearance of this child.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And it`s such a complicated case.

We`re going to try to get through it. Some have speculated Ron Cummings, Haleigh`s father, might have been a drug informant.

Listen to this exchange with Geraldo on Fox.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GERALDO RIVERA, FOX NEWS GERALDO EXCLUSIVE: What about allegations of cocaine use, methamphetamine use.

RONALD CUMMINGS, FATHER OF HALEIGH: There`s nothing. I do not do drugs.

RIVERA: You don`t do drugs, all of those arrests were wrong...

CUMMINGS: No.

RIVERA: Do you work for the police, are you an informant?

CUMMINGS: No, I am not an informant. I do not work for the police. I work for PDM which is a bridge-building company. That`s who I work for.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, the reason this arose was because Ron Cummings has had numerous drug charges but has never been convicted. And these charges include possession of cocaine, cannabis, the use of drug paraphernalia, and maintaining a drug vehicle, possession of a controlled substance, morphine, Xanax, possession of a drug without valid prescription, possession of drug paraphernalia.

And this is probably what led some to speculate about various aspects of this case and some of the accusations of his ex and Haleigh`s mother leveled at Ron regarding drugs being in the home.

But again, Ron has said repeatedly, just the other day, I do not do drugs. He said it through his attorney.

So Stacey Honowitz, what do you make of all this talk of drugs surrounding Misty?

STACEY HONOWITZ, FLORIDA PROSECUTOR: Remember you said at the beginning of this block, it`s a cyclone of speculation. That`s exactly what it is. We don`t know.

We do know that he does have a long rap sheet. A lot of drug arrests but we also that a lot of these were never -- they never went to trial, he`s never done a lot of time on them and a lot of them were dismissed.

So we don`t know actually what the allegations are or what kind of drug history he does have. But I`ll tell you one thing if you think that in an interview with Geraldo Rivera, if he was an informant, he was going to on national television, tell everyone he was an informant, you`re sadly mistaken.

There might have been a time where he was, but he certainly is not coming forward and telling the free world, "Oh, guess what, I`m a drug informant. So watch out." It`s never going to happen.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And once again, he is saying he doesn`t do drugs except for prescriptions, for medications. And that his lawyers are very adamant about this.

And there is a lot of evidence to show that he has been a very caring, loving father who is obviously tormented with grief at this moment. You can see him crying right there.

Hypothetically speaking, Curtis Sliwa, what are the reasons why there was speculation about this drug informant thing is that all of these charges are dropped. So hypothetically speaking, when you see a lot of charges like that dropped, dropped, dropped, dropped, dropped, what do you think of?

SLIWA: Well, you think the guy is dropping dime, he`s joined team America. He`s helped in providing information that leads to the big drug providers so maybe where people are doing hydroponics (ph) where they`re growing and where they`re wholesaling and maybe he was a low level user or low level dealer and he realizes the game.

You`re in there and the cops are sweating you down and all of a sudden you provide information and those charges go away.

That`s how a lot of sheriff`s departments make busts because they don`t have personnel to be able to go out there and bust their shoes like the metropolitan police department.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Gail, you`re the psychiatrist. I think a lot of people are wondering, why are police being so tight-lipped. Is there something they know that they`re afraid of revealing to the public?

GAIL SALTZ, PSYCHIATRIST: I think whether there`s something they know that they shouldn`t leak or whether it`s what they don`t know that they shouldn`t leak. If you`re going to do a proper investigation you really shouldn`t be leaking because, of course, as you can see what happens, Jane, there`s tremendous speculation there`s lots of discussion.

It can be very erroneous. It can lead you off on an erroneous trail and it can pressure people to say things that aren`t even true.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Right back with more of this in a second.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

SHERIFF JEFF HARDY, PUTNAM COUNTY, FLORIDA: Unfortunately, in the last few weeks it seems to -- we`ve kind of lost the focus of what our mission is here. It`s just been extremely difficult to try to narrow it and focus it down to where it needs to be.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Sheriff Jeff Hardy, echoing feelings of some of Haleigh`s family that this investigation has lost focus and is moving too slowly.

Back with my panel. The phone lines are lighting up, but first, T.J. Hart, the mystery man Greg, we did some checking. His name was first mentioned by the attorneys for Ron Cummings (wrong Jane, 3/25 was not the first time Greg was mentioned, and LE knew about Greg prior to Ron's attorneys being involved), interestingly enough. We found a person with the same name who Crystal Sheffield`s attorney says is the same person. A long list of drug arrests, but also just like Ron, very few convictions.

T.J., what do you make of it? What is your insight being on the scene there?

T.J. HART, NEWS DIRECTOR, WSKY 97.3 FM: Right now, you know, putting all the pieces together here you`re seeing two -- like you say -- two very similar rap sheets with pretty much almost the same thing on them to be quite honest with you. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven different either misdemeanors or felonies combined there.

You`re probably seeing someone who is a low-level operator, someone who is making a quick buck and maybe someone who is also perhaps passing on some information to, you know, save himself and perhaps stay viable, if you know what I mean, as far as being in the business.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Once again, we have no independent confirmation that this is the mystery man or that he was with Misty that night. We want to talk to him and we`d like police to clarify all of this. Too much speculation and we need to get some answers.

Roz, Ohio, your question or thought, ma`am?

ROZ, OHIO: Yes, I`m curious as to why the biological mother is only seeking custody of Junior and why not Haleigh, too? Does she know something?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, that`s an interesting question for the psychiatrist?

SALTZ: You know, at this point, I think it`s probably very painful to think about the custody issue because the question is, is Haleigh still alive? It may be a denial mechanism to sort of not touch that, if you will, rather to have to think about whether there is a child existing to have custody of?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I just want to clarify, Crystal does not have custody of Junior. She would like to have custody but right now Ron Cummings, the father has custody. And Stacey, just a couple of seconds what do you make of that fact that he is the one who is considered the better parent by the courts?

HONOWITZ: Well, we`ve gone over this so many times. I mean, obviously there was something telling in the record that they didn`t want this mother to have custody. It is very difficult for the mother to lose custody and the father to get it.

She`ll go back to court.

(CROSS TALK)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We`ve got to leave it right there. You`re watching ISSUES on HLN.

END

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/02/ijvm.01.html

Heart
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: April 03, 2009, 09:19:15 AM »

Hardy said there are still inconsistencies in Misty's story about that night.

He said, "We've spent over 30 hours interviewing Misty and we've had some of the brightest law enforcement minds in the world interview her, and we can't seem to bridge that gap."

This is most pityful in my opinion.. A sheriff admitting that a 17 yr old kid, can outwit the brightest le in the WORLD?   No wonder there are so many criminals in Satsuma.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: April 03, 2009, 09:31:46 AM »

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/04/church-van-truck-collide-in-sa.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.