April 26, 2024, 09:05:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 329025 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: April 03, 2009, 09:45:31 AM »

look what someone post over in  firstcoastnews we aren't the only one question player

Run a check on that guy that calls himself 'player' on WS! He is constantly defending Ronald and Misty and I say he knows more than he is saying! He tries to make Ronald sound like a choir boy and Misty as having one foot in the convent. Player also has a criminal past in another state. I paid to see his record. This guy is as suspicious as Ronald and Misty as a matter of fact. He lives next door to the firt trailer Ronald and Misty lived in. He said that he got Ronald to do some odd jobs because he had been laid off of the job he worked at then. I would love to know Ronald's work history. Something tells me that Ronald has not had too great a job history in that he is not good at finding and keeping a job. Course he can't! Too busy selling and taking drugs; shacking up with any underage female he can find! Creep

it is on the forth page the second one down

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174&catid=3

Should post and ask for a link. Did you notice this? Pg. 2

Does the address 3570 ring a bell? This could be a court,avenue.lane,terrace. It's a single structure with an eight foot chain link fence around it. This place is located in-Apopka,or Eustis Florida. IT has heavy foliage around it,except the front of the structure The front door sets on the "A" side of the structure while the numbers are set to the top right of the door.
The question should be addressed to the individuals involved with the disappearance of Haleigh. Whom in this family knows about this location? The FBI needs to run a cross check on this particular address, The FBI has this technology to do so.
You individuals who keep blurting out" God this and God that", need to knock it off and concentrate on the objective at hand, Find Haleigh Cummings.

Grama, they ran a check on it and nothing has come back on it. I will start working on this to see what its all about.  Thought you were yelling at me.. you can its okay.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1501 on: April 03, 2009, 09:52:47 AM »

My ex husband had an affair. I saw him every day. I knew nothing. For quite a while.
My point :
People who have flings, affairs, office things, quickies, etc who are involved or marrried
usually keep it quiet.
So, some guy named player says no hanky panky .. yep I'll take his word.
Player = Ron or his Mumma . lol

For awhile I thought player was Ron, and then Snodgrass, but Mumma never entered my mind  that could be it.

Can't be Ron... he couldn't type and spell that good.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1502 on: April 03, 2009, 09:56:31 AM »

look what someone post over in  firstcoastnews we aren't the only one question player

Run a check on that guy that calls himself 'player' on WS! He is constantly defending Ronald and Misty and I say he knows more than he is saying! He tries to make Ronald sound like a choir boy and Misty as having one foot in the convent. Player also has a criminal past in another state. I paid to see his record. This guy is as suspicious as Ronald and Misty as a matter of fact. He lives next door to the firt trailer Ronald and Misty lived in. He said that he got Ronald to do some odd jobs because he had been laid off of the job he worked at then. I would love to know Ronald's work history. Something tells me that Ronald has not had too great a job history in that he is not good at finding and keeping a job. Course he can't! Too busy selling and taking drugs; shacking up with any underage female he can find! Creep

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174&catid=3

Does the address 3570 ring a bell? This could be a court,avenue.lane,terrace. It's a single structure with an eight foot chain link fence around it. This place is located in-Apopka,or Eustis Florida. IT has heavy foliage around it,except the front of the structure The front door sets on the "A" side of the structure while the numbers are set to the top right of the door.
The question should be addressed to the individuals involved with the disappearance of Haleigh. Whom in this family knows about this location? The FBI needs to run a cross check on this particular address, The FBI has this technology to do so.
You individuals who keep blurting out" God this and God that", need to knock it off and concentrate on the objective at hand, Find Haleigh Cummings.

Grandma, do you like to go bowling???????????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: April 03, 2009, 10:02:25 AM »

Hardy said there are still inconsistencies in Misty's story about that night.

He said, "We've spent over 30 hours interviewing Misty and we've had some of the brightest law enforcement minds in the world interview her, and we can't seem to bridge that gap."

This is most pityful in my opinion.. A sheriff admitting that a 17 yr old kid, can outwit the brightest le in the WORLD?   No wonder there are so many criminals in Satsuma.

I think Misty lives in two worlds, the world of a child and playing in the grown up world.  She may not know what happened that night.  She told a lie and now to keep that lie covered she had to tell more, and more.. now, she's all over the place because she can't remember what she was suppose to say. The night Haleigh went missing,  I think Misty was so far out of it, she was could have set up in bed, told them where Haleighs things were, said have a good night.. and not remembered anything.  She isn't outsmarting the Detectives. They will figure that out real fast. Casey Anthony is whee.. so much smarter, and cannot tell the truth, she didn't outsmart the Detectives.. This one remembers and still lies. Some people are unable to tell the truth, not in their nature.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: April 03, 2009, 10:03:13 AM »

maybe Crystal has a haunted look in her eyes because her 5 yr old daughter is missing?

I think that we have all been touched by some sort of abuse in our lives...some hide it better...some claim abuse when there has been none...some men look like abusers and they are teddy bears...some are wonderful in public and turn into raging maniacs behind closed doors...I don't think that anyone can judge if someone is an abuser by their looks....jmo

Identifying an abuser has nothing to do with looks and everything to do with demeanor and having intimidating tendencies.   I have seen professional men who are clean cut and wear ties to work every day abuse their wives.  I have also seen men who live in mobile homes and wear tank tops and have tattoos abuse their wives.    I have also seen a man who looked like a biker who was abused by his 100# wife to an extent that he sought shelter.

There is more to abuse than physical.   Mental and emotional abuse destroy the spirit.  That is what I saw in Crystal.  Had nothing at all to do with Haleigh missing.  That is a completely different dynamic.

I work with about three dozen women per year when they are first brought to the shelter.  About two thirds of them have the same look and demeanor as Crystal does.      The other third have horrible stories about husbands that turn out to be bullshit.

Crystal is believeable.  I have talked with others about this case who are trained in identifying and treating abuse.  Not only volunteers and mental health workers, but also law enforcement and  prosecutors.  Not in an official capacity but because it's relatively local and because we all share a passion for helping the abused and stopping the abusers.

We have all come to the same consensus.    You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.   

So in spite of your defense of Ron, I'll choose to follow the training and the opinions of educated and highly trained professionals on this one.

And as much as I dislike Misty's role in all of this, I am genuinely afraid for her.   If Ron is not complicit in whatever happened to Haleigh,  I believe that when facts begin to emerge he will either hurt or kill Misty.

I agree with you Alvilda, 100%.  The majority of my clients over the past 20 years have been abuse survivors. 

It's true that not *all* abuse survivors have this look and demeanor, and not *all* abusers appear at first glance to be abusive.   

However, in this case, Crystal definitely does have the 'haunted' look and demeanor of an abuse survivor. 

That is an observation of Crystal only, and doesn't mean to me that she did or didn't have anything to do with the disappearance of Haleigh.  It simply means to me that she has already had a hard road with Ron/family. 

All IMO. 

I'm waaaay behind, looks like somebody already pointed out your misunderstanding?  Anyway, I agree with both of the ladies here and appreciate the knowledge they bring to the subject.  I'm not around much, are you a friend of Ron's? 

alright, now you have pissed me off...because I stick up for  someone that we don't even know is guilty of all this stuff or not, I have to be a friend of one or the other of these parents? are all those who stick up for Crystal related to her or a friend? You have pointed out my "misunderstanding" here in 3 different posts...you have made your point....but actually, this is the rest of the post that you so carefully snipped out.....we are all welcome to our opinions here...since I didn't say exactly what Alvida's words were....a text book example of an abuser or someone abused vs "looking" like an abuser or someone abused is really picking don't you think? If we have to start splitting hairs on what a poster said or didn't say, then my better gets some news soon.....your post reminds me of a child who is bored and looking to irritate people....jmo.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1505 on: April 03, 2009, 10:04:28 AM »

Thanks, now why does this not surprise me 
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1506 on: April 03, 2009, 10:04:42 AM »

He said, "We've spent over 30 hours interviewing Misty and we've had some of the brightest law enforcement minds in the world interview her, and we can't seem to bridge that gap."

This is most pityful in my opinion.. A sheriff admitting that a 17 yr old kid, can outwit the brightest le in the WORLD?   No wonder there are so many criminals in Satsuma.

I think Misty lives in two worlds, the world of a child and playing in the grown up world.  She may not know what happened that night.  She told a lie and now to keep that lie covered she had to tell more, and more.. now, she's all over the place because she can't remember what she was suppose to say. The night Haleigh went missing,  I think Misty was so far out of it, she was could have set up in bed, told them where Haleighs things were, said have a good night.. and not remembered anything.  She isn't outsmarting the Detectives. They will figure that out real fast. Casey Anthony is whee.. so much smarter, and cannot tell the truth, she didn't outsmart the Detectives.. This one remembers and still lies. Some people are unable to tell the truth, not in their nature.

MLee, I noticed in your profile you have a y-messenger address listed.  Do you ever log in there?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: April 03, 2009, 10:10:48 AM »

maybe Misty and player had the affair? anything is possible in this saga...
At this point who knows, but player was adamant about Misty not having a thing going on with Greg, like that would be done in the presence of the neighborhood  I would really like to know who this person is, and what he really knows.

Rosie...did you see a few posts up where JG said that another sex offender not far from Crystal's house, last name Griffis....see what I wrote and what you think of it...We have mostly focused on the sex offenders in Ron's area, but since Haleigh was often at Crystal;s house, it would not be too far fetched that it could have been a sex offender from over in that area as well...I think that it would be worth checking out..
now you're really spinning    J/K!  I think Crystal lives too far away for someone to have kidnapped her from Ron's after seeing her at Crystal's? 

excuse me...is this any more farfetched than some of the other theories that have been put on here? they live an hour and 1/2 from each other...Abusers don't care how far away they have to go if there is a child that interests them imo....
do child molesters have to live in the childs area? lets ask Ben O. about that who was kidnapped along with Sean Hornbeck....and I am sure there are others..
if my posts are too ridiculous for you, as witnessed first thing this morning when I logged on, then please scroll right on by em...cause I am going to state my opinion whether you ridicule them or not...nuff said...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: April 03, 2009, 10:10:54 AM »

Grama, they ran a check on it and nothing has come back on it. I will start working on this to see what its all about.  Thought you were yelling at me.. you can its okay.

Nah, no yelling from me.  Cause, if I start, I will just get it back. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: April 03, 2009, 10:13:07 AM »

Grandma, do you like to go bowling???????????

Used to be a fav. sport of mine, but not for many many years now!!!  Why do you ask, is this what this place is.  Just thought maybe some little bit of info may lead to something.  Obviously, someone thought it may...as reason for posting it. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: April 03, 2009, 10:15:04 AM »

Thanks, now why does this not surprise me 
Damn, to see that someone has gotten a name and did a search.  hmmm...still tryin' to figure out WHO!!!!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: April 03, 2009, 10:21:11 AM »

WITH ONE EXCEPTION
She refused to be interviewed by one LEO.. Why? Because he was FBI and she knew lying to a fed gets you thrown in jail. This is the second biggest reason I say the answers lie with her.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: April 03, 2009, 10:21:49 AM »

snip from Alvida:

bull..actually this is the post that I was referring to, splitting hairs on the wording...text book example vs  "looking like" perhaps?

I've done volunteer counseling at a Domestic Violence Shelter for over ten years.    Crystal is a textbook abuse victim.  And Ron is a textbook abuser.

Having been there, (and very glad that I'm no longer there) I go with my gut when people claim to be abused and claim not to have abused.

People can lie and they do all of the time.  But there is a haunted look in Crystal's eyes that makes me believe what she says.  Before she ever opened her mouth on television I knew that she was an abuse victim.

And don't get me started on Ron.  I plan to use videos of him in the next counselor/volunteer training I conduct because he conveys every single sign of an abuser.

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1513 on: April 03, 2009, 10:22:37 AM »

Damn, to see that someone has gotten a name and did a search.  hmmm...still tryin' to figure out WHO!!!!

That's why I asked if you liked a certain sport.    Just before 9:10 last night there was a post about that sport in this forum.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: April 03, 2009, 10:23:55 AM »

sorry Alvida...not trying to drag your post around again......I respect your experience... and I am not saying that you are not right, this is just making a point to another poster...

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1515 on: April 03, 2009, 10:27:12 AM »

sorry Alvida...not trying to drag your post around again......I respect your experience... and I am not saying that you are not right, this is just making a point to another poster...

No worries Cookie.  Thanks.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: April 03, 2009, 10:32:52 AM »

MLee, I noticed in your profile you have a y-messenger address listed.  Do you ever log in there?
not to often, but I can when expecting visits.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: April 03, 2009, 10:35:24 AM »

No worries Cookie.  Thanks.

no, thank you for understanding....

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: April 03, 2009, 10:39:13 AM »

Just thought I'd throw this in...may have been done already.

The neighbor who was checked for the chiming doorbell...Marty Hubbard.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/03/ijvm.01.html

If it's the same guy, Marty Lee Hubbard has quite a record.  There is also a Marty Jr. in there.
https://www.putnam-fl.com/secure/public_menu.php
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1519 on: April 03, 2009, 10:40:26 AM »

alright, now you have pissed me off...because I stick up for  someone that we don't even know is guilty of all this stuff or not, I have to be a friend of one or the other of these parents? are all those who stick up for Crystal related to her or a friend? You have pointed out my "misunderstanding" here in 3 different posts...you have made your point....but actually, this is the rest of the post that you so carefully snipped out.....we are all welcome to our opinions here...since I didn't say exactly what Alvida's words were....a text book example of an abuser or someone abused vs "looking" like an abuser or someone abused is really picking don't you think? If we have to start splitting hairs on what a poster said or didn't say, then my better gets some news soon.....your post reminds me of a child who is bored and looking to irritate people....jmo.....
Trying to not have big quote stack here... I was a tad offended by that as well.. Last night it was pointed out to me when Chad,Crystals fiance was mentioned as well as his domestic violence record,that it was dismissed, well so were Rons,but still everyone brings it up...If chads were dismissed,why was he not allowed to see his children. I read elsewhere that chad was convicted. I have been getting so frustrated because BOTH sides of the family have bad histories yet Ron is getting put down,made fun of and rumors being stated as fact etc etc. seems the more we say about it,the more it is done.... I have YET to hear LE say Crystal,Chad or anyone has been CLEARED.. Ok , I know what comes next.. it happened on Rons watch... and there for,he is to be held accountable... ok, so lets hold Mark Klaas accountable and what about Jesse's dad?? hold him accountable to??John Walsh?? The list could go on and on.. so we pick and choose whom we hold accountable because it happened on their watch?? I also have not heard them say that Ron nor Misty were POI in the disappearance of Haleigh.. I have not heard they even have one yet?? so because Ron looks how some perceive him ,some have him guilty of a lot of things,and LE has not said he was involved,they are not doing their jobs?? They are crooked?? They have way more information then we do and the fact they have not named a POI tells me there is a lot more to this then we know.. Did it occur to anyone that TM search was ended because they had reason to believe she is alive somewhere and was actually abducted?? Just asking because seems to me that just may be the case. I am in no position to sit and say Ron did this Misty did that because there is not any proof either one harmed Haleigh... I am sure that SOMETHING would have been found in that home had she been killed there and as long as they kept it as a crime scene,they were thorough in there search for evidence.. Just because someone tries to point out that this tunnel vision of Ron is only spinning wheels does not mean they are related or friends with he or his family. I for one would like to look into other family members for a change. Does not mean not keep and eye on RC and his movements but the same thing day in and day out is .... What could be the harm in looking into Crystals family and her as well, what could be the harm in looking into Chads family and him as well?? They are part of the equation here.. Crystal is bio mom,chad is her fiance ... so why not delve into them just as everyone has Ron and his family... again, If we want to use "it happened on his watch" that would have to apply across the board to other parents of abducted children as well,because it happened on theirs. If we want to discount records on Crystals side due to dismissals,that should apply across the board as well,so discount Rons as well... I hope some will see my point because this has really become slanted due to sympathy for Crystal... I am now beginning to wonder if that was her agenda to begin with.AnnaFl all over the net,now someone on topix singing Crystals song.She has family and friends everywhere on the net trashing Ron and his family. what does she have to hide that she felt it necessary to gain so much sympathy from the public that they never looked at her with anything but sympathy....hmmm

Going to get ready to go see Dad.. see you monkeys tonight and am hoping we will be able to look at someone other then Ron..that horse has been beaten to death....we get the point,everyone thinks he is a sleaze...ok.. point made.. no one in this is clean and I hope,hope,hope we can start looking deeper into others.... I said a while back, I do not know what would come out of my mouth if someone stole my child,but I am pretty sure it would not be nice...No, he should not call misty what he did,let me ask, what would any of you say to the person left in charge of your children if you were in his shoes?? These are my thoughts on this,my opinions.. I have not said Ron and misty did NOT do anything..no I do not care for either one,but I for one would like to look at everyone involved..not just those 2..I think it is important in ruling out OTHER possibilities.again,just my opinions and thoughts and I mean no offense..I just want answers and we are not getting them this way..I want to know what happened to Haleigh and where she is.

Good day monkeys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.