April 20, 2024, 04:22:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328789 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1520 on: April 03, 2009, 10:43:08 AM »

Just thought I'd throw this in...may have been done already.

The neighbor who was checked for the chiming doorbell...Marty Hubbard.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/03/ijvm.01.html

If it's the same guy, Marty Lee Hubbard has quite a record.  There is also a Marty Jr. in there.
https://www.putnam-fl.com/secure/public_menu.php
I wondered about that, I thought maybe the chiming that Jr heard was from a cell phone.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: April 03, 2009, 10:43:28 AM »

Hardy said there are still inconsistencies in Misty's story about that night.

He said, "We've spent over 30 hours interviewing Misty and we've had some of the brightest law enforcement minds in the world interview her, and we can't seem to bridge that gap."

This is most pityful in my opinion.. A sheriff admitting that a 17 yr old kid, can outwit the brightest le in the WORLD?   No wonder there are so many criminals in Satsuma.

I think Misty lives in two worlds, the world of a child and playing in the grown up world.  She may not know what happened that night.  She told a lie and now to keep that lie covered she had to tell more, and more.. now, she's all over the place because she can't remember what she was suppose to say. The night Haleigh went missing,  I think Misty was so far out of it, she was could have set up in bed, told them where Haleighs things were, said have a good night.. and not remembered anything.  She isn't outsmarting the Detectives. They will figure that out real fast. Casey Anthony is whee.. so much smarter, and cannot tell the truth, she didn't outsmart the Detectives.. This one remembers and still lies. Some people are unable to tell the truth, not in their nature.

MLee, I noticed in your profile you have a y-messenger address listed.  Do you ever log in there?

It's up, waiting and I added you on.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: April 03, 2009, 10:43:45 AM »

He said, "We've spent over 30 hours interviewing Misty and we've had some of the brightest law enforcement minds in the world interview her, and we can't seem to bridge that gap."

This is most pityful in my opinion.. A sheriff admitting that a 17 yr old kid, can outwit the brightest le in the WORLD?   No wonder there are so many criminals in Satsuma.

WITH ONE EXCEPTION
She refused to be interviewed by one LEO.. Why? Because he was FBI and she knew lying to a fed gets you thrown in jail. This is the second biggest reason I say the answers lie with her.

She needs to tell the truth! She is hiding something...
can't they force her to come in for questioning? I don't get how someone can refuse to talk to anyone in law enforcement....or why she would want to....unless as Blinks says, she is smart enough to know that the FBI will trip her up and she will land in jail...I say, put some pressure on her...she is just a kid, she will crack I think with enough pressure....

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: April 03, 2009, 10:46:28 AM »

Ronald has stated the "only" drugs that he that he does is a prescribed pain med, so I would guess he has a good connection with his DR. as we all know one of the biggest drug addictions are from prescribed drugs,
so I think jmo Ronald is still a drug user...in his mind he has a free pass since its given to him by a doctor.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: April 03, 2009, 10:49:47 AM »

WITH ONE EXCEPTION
She refused to be interviewed by one LEO.. Why? Because he was FBI and she knew lying to a fed gets you thrown in jail. This is the second biggest reason I say the answers lie with her.

can't they force her to come in for questioning? I don't get how someone can refuse to talk to anyone in law enforcement....or why she would want to....unless as Blinks says, she is smart enough to know that the FBI will trip her up and she will land in jail...I say, put some pressure on her...she is just a kid, she will crack I think with enough pressure....
[/quote

I agree, she is not smart enough but others around her are telling her what to do, I think this is the reason Ronald married her, so no one could question her without him knowing.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: April 03, 2009, 10:53:36 AM »

look what someone post over in  firstcoastnews we aren't the only one question player

Run a check on that guy that calls himself 'player' on WS! He is constantly defending Ronald and Misty and I say he knows more than he is saying! He tries to make Ronald sound like a choir boy and Misty as having one foot in the convent. Player also has a criminal past in another state. I paid to see his record. This guy is as suspicious as Ronald and Misty as a matter of fact. He lives next door to the firt trailer Ronald and Misty lived in. He said that he got Ronald to do some odd jobs because he had been laid off of the job he worked at then. I would love to know Ronald's work history. Something tells me that Ronald has not had too great a job history in that he is not good at finding and keeping a job. Course he can't! Too busy selling and taking drugs; shacking up with any underage female he can find! Creep

it is on the forth page the second one down

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174&catid=3

Should post and ask for a link. Did you notice this? Pg. 2

Does the address 3570 ring a bell? This could be a court,avenue.lane,terrace. It's a single structure with an eight foot chain link fence around it. This place is located in-Apopka,or Eustis Florida. IT has heavy foliage around it,except the front of the structure The front door sets on the "A" side of the structure while the numbers are set to the top right of the door.
The question should be addressed to the individuals involved with the disappearance of Haleigh. Whom in this family knows about this location? The FBI needs to run a cross check on this particular address, The FBI has this technology to do so.
You individuals who keep blurting out" God this and God that", need to knock it off and concentrate on the objective at hand, Find Haleigh Cummings.

Grandma, do you like to go bowling???????????

Used to be a fav. sport of mine, but not for many many years now!!!  Why do you ask, is this what this place is.  Just thought maybe some little bit of info may lead to something.  Obviously, someone thought it may...as reason for posting it. 

I don't think we realized that what was posted about that address was a repost from the paper. its was nothing, I was kidding around with you.  I have tried to find anything on that posting.. nothing but the posting.. Tried to find the original, same person, same day. I have no idea what they were talking about. But, will keep scraping the google land.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1526 on: April 03, 2009, 10:53:43 AM »

I think Misty lives in two worlds, the world of a child and playing in the grown up world.  She may not know what happened that night.  She told a lie and now to keep that lie covered she had to tell more, and more.. now, she's all over the place because she can't remember what she was suppose to say. The night Haleigh went missing,  I think Misty was so far out of it, she was could have set up in bed, told them where Haleighs things were, said have a good night.. and not remembered anything.  She isn't outsmarting the Detectives. They will figure that out real fast. Casey Anthony is whee.. so much smarter, and cannot tell the truth, she didn't outsmart the Detectives.. This one remembers and still lies. Some people are unable to tell the truth, not in their nature.

MLee, I noticed in your profile you have a y-messenger address listed.  Do you ever log in there?
not to often, but I can when expecting visits.

You have a message.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: April 03, 2009, 10:56:55 AM »

Ronald has stated the "only" drugs that he that he does is a prescribed pain med, so I would guess he has a good connection with his DR. as we all know one of the biggest drug addictions are from prescribed drugs,
so I think jmo Ronald is still a drug user...in his mind he has a free pass since its given to him by a doctor.

and this could very well be true...but it would show up on random drug tests for his work...would heavy equipment operators like himself,from what I have read, be able to operate the crane? how safe would that be?
People that I know have had serious injuries, got pain meds and are still hooked on them!it is a nasty addiction....

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1528 on: April 03, 2009, 10:57:11 AM »

look what someone post over in  firstcoastnews we aren't the only one question player

Run a check on that guy that calls himself 'player' on WS! He is constantly defending Ronald and Misty and I say he knows more than he is saying! He tries to make Ronald sound like a choir boy and Misty as having one foot in the convent. Player also has a criminal past in another state. I paid to see his record. This guy is as suspicious as Ronald and Misty as a matter of fact. He lives next door to the firt trailer Ronald and Misty lived in. He said that he got Ronald to do some odd jobs because he had been laid off of the job he worked at then. I would love to know Ronald's work history. Something tells me that Ronald has not had too great a job history in that he is not good at finding and keeping a job. Course he can't! Too busy selling and taking drugs; shacking up with any underage female he can find! Creep

it is on the forth page the second one down

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174&catid=3

Thanks, now why does this not surprise me 
Damn, to see that someone has gotten a name and did a search.  hmmm...still tryin' to figure out WHO!!!!

where did you see a name for "player" ?? That may be interesting information...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: April 03, 2009, 10:57:46 AM »

As an FYI:

On some of the wangsters myspace pages I noticed that there is a mention of Cashville.  So I did a google search on this Cashville.

Lil Murda Representing The Real Cashville, Tennessee

March 31, 2009 (Nashville, Tennessee) – Lil Murda is a hot new hip hop artist with a hot new sound that is representing real hip hop music in Cashville, Tennessee to the fullest. He is one of the up and coming rising stars to watch for in 2009.

Not many artists today can say they have been in the studio and have shared a track with Hip Hop Heavyweights like the Legendary 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and Young Buck but Lil Murda can. Representing the streets of Nashville , Tennessee (Cashville) this Underground Street King has been putting in work for his hometown for years on the Underground music scene and now mainstream worldwide.

He is a street Poet that music reflects real life on the streets today not just in Cashville but in ghetto's worldwide. It is through his music that you will hear the voice of the streets speaking and telling the stories of real events that everyone wants to hear.

Checkout more online about this amazing artist at www.myspace.com/615lilmurda

http://www.hiphoppress.com/2009/03/lil-murda-representing-the-real-cashville-tennessee.html

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: April 03, 2009, 10:59:56 AM »

Searching...how is your dad today and how are you?
I meant to write to you first thing this morning but I got distracted by some other posts that I had to clear up  :

But I have been thinking of you and what you are going through...went through it with my dear step dad a few years ago....very hard to do...
hugs to you and your family...

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: April 03, 2009, 11:03:28 AM »

and this could very well be true...but it would show up on random drug tests for his work...would heavy equipment operators like himself,from what I have read, be able to operate the crane? how safe would that be?
People that I know have had serious injuries, got pain meds and are still hooked on them!it is a nasty addiction....

If the drug is prescribed to him and he has proof ,the drug test results would not affect his work status, and from what I I have heard some pain meds give you a high and not a downer feeling.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: April 03, 2009, 11:03:53 AM »

WITH ONE EXCEPTION

I have been interogated by the fbi, and although I did not lie to them, I also did not consider lieing to fbi more law breaking than to lie to any other law officer at the time.  If there is no proof that Haleigh was taken out of state, then fbi will not stay involved. The next clues are up to the local le yes?  I whole heartedly agree that Misty knows what happened. And I wonder why, she is not in jail like Casey is.  If mc were to be seperated from rc for a short time, she will tell all.  imo smiles, mio

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: April 03, 2009, 11:05:48 AM »

Just thought I'd throw this in...may have been done already.

The neighbor who was checked for the chiming doorbell...Marty Hubbard.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/03/ijvm.01.html

If it's the same guy, Marty Lee Hubbard has quite a record.  There is also a Marty Jr. in there.
https://www.putnam-fl.com/secure/public_menu.php
I wondered about that, I thought maybe the chiming that Jr heard was from a cell phone.

I still have not managed to find out what the chiming was about, I must have missed it somehow.. Also, there was a Marty Hubbard Sr as well listed in there..were those lawsuits??

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: April 03, 2009, 11:10:32 AM »

I meant to write to you first thing this morning but I got distracted by some other posts that I had to clear up  :

But I have been thinking of you and what you are going through...went through it with my dear step dad a few years ago....very hard to do...

Thank you cookie. Waiting on my son to get here,he wants to go see his grampa. He is not getting any better and they switched his pain meds to morphine as of yesterday,I hear that is not a good sign. My heart aches,not only because we are losing him,but because he has suffered so in his illness and is hanging in and still suffering.
I do value my monkey family and am thankful for the thoughts and prayers.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: April 03, 2009, 11:15:02 AM »

WITH ONE EXCEPTION

Yes,she is hiding something and IMO it is the fact that she was not home with the kids that night..I can not explain the bouncing couch statement from Crystal as I did not hear that in there. I do believe it will come out that she was not there... question is,who was?? maybe a friend of hers babysitting?? a relative babysitting???

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1536 on: April 03, 2009, 11:18:43 AM »

ok i found it in http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174&catid=3 they have a chat room there and it is on page 4 then go down to the 2 one and u will see i think they maybe locals to.

Yes to cashville is nashville lived there for 8 years that is a gangs name for nashville
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1537 on: April 03, 2009, 11:23:30 AM »

Thank you cookie. Waiting on my son to get here,he wants to go see his grampa. He is not getting any better and they switched his pain meds to morphine as of yesterday,I hear that is not a good sign. My heart aches,not only because we are losing him,but because he has suffered so in his illness and is hanging in and still suffering.
I do value my monkey family and am thankful for the thoughts and prayers.
My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: April 03, 2009, 11:26:23 AM »

Is there a Marshall related to Crystal???

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: April 03, 2009, 11:30:30 AM »

WITH ONE EXCEPTION

Yes,she is hiding something and IMO it is the fact that she was not home with the kids that night..I can not explain the bouncing couch statement from Crystal as I did not hear that in there. I do believe it will come out that she was not there... question is,who was?? maybe a friend of hers babysitting?? a relative babysitting???

interesting thought searching. I had not thought of looking at that possibility.. mc goes off with someone, leaves someone else there to babysit. that person does the deed, props open the back door, to take Haleigh somewhere to hide and leaves before mc comes back home?
hm, this still means Haleigh is CLOSE to home, and mc knows who and what happened that night..rc married her to keep control. but why would he do that?

That would mean he too knows who and what. why would he stick up for mc for allowing his daughter to become missing?  that part does not compute to me.  *sigh* so many many possibilities, makes my head spin..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.