March 29, 2024, 02:54:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328106 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1540 on: April 03, 2009, 11:39:10 AM »

Hardy said there are still inconsistencies in Misty's story about that night.

He said, "We've spent over 30 hours interviewing Misty and we've had some of the brightest law enforcement minds in the world interview her, and we can't seem to bridge that gap."

This is most pityful in my opinion.. A sheriff admitting that a 17 yr old kid, can outwit the brightest le in the WORLD?   No wonder there are so many criminals in Satsuma.

WITH ONE EXCEPTION
She refused to be interviewed by one LEO.. Why? Because he was FBI and she knew lying to a fed gets you thrown in jail. This is the second biggest reason I say the answers lie with her.

She needs to tell the truth! She is hiding something...
can't they force her to come in for questioning? I don't get how someone can refuse to talk to anyone in law enforcement....or why she would want to....unless as Blinks says, she is smart enough to know that the FBI will trip her up and she will land in jail...I say, put some pressure on her...she is just a kid, she will crack I think with enough pressure....

Yes,she is hiding something and IMO it is the fact that she was not home with the kids that night..I can not explain the bouncing couch statement from Crystal as I did not hear that in there. I do believe it will come out that she was not there... question is,who was?? maybe a friend of hers babysitting?? a relative babysitting???

interesting thought searching. I had not thought of looking at that possibility.. mc goes off with someone, leaves someone else there to babysit. that person does the deed, props open the back door, to take Haleigh somewhere to hide and leaves before mc comes back home?
hm, this still means Haleigh is CLOSE to home, and mc knows who and what happened that night..rc married her to keep control. but why would he do that?

That would mean he too knows who and what. why would he stick up for mc for allowing his daughter to become missing?  that part does not compute to me.  *sigh* so many many possibilities, makes my head spin..
Mio, I remember reading that about RC marrying her to "Keep his enemy close" ...Could it be possible that he KNOWS she KNOWS and was/is trying to appease her to get the truth??

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: April 03, 2009, 11:41:57 AM »

He said, "We've spent over 30 hours interviewing Misty and we've had some of the brightest law enforcement minds in the world interview her, and we can't seem to bridge that gap."

This is most pityful in my opinion.. A sheriff admitting that a 17 yr old kid, can outwit the brightest le in the WORLD?   No wonder there are so many criminals in Satsuma.

WITH ONE EXCEPTION
She refused to be interviewed by one LEO.. Why? Because he was FBI and she knew lying to a fed gets you thrown in jail. This is the second biggest reason I say the answers lie with her.

can't they force her to come in for questioning? I don't get how someone can refuse to talk to anyone in law enforcement....or why she would want to....unless as Blinks says, she is smart enough to know that the FBI will trip her up and she will land in jail...I say, put some pressure on her...she is just a kid, she will crack I think with enough pressure....

Yes,she is hiding something and IMO it is the fact that she was not home with the kids that night..I can not explain the bouncing couch statement from Crystal as I did not hear that in there. I do believe it will come out that she was not there... question is,who was?? maybe a friend of hers babysitting?? a relative babysitting???

interesting thought searching. I had not thought of looking at that possibility.. mc goes off with someone, leaves someone else there to babysit. that person does the deed, props open the back door, to take Haleigh somewhere to hide and leaves before mc comes back home?
hm, this still means Haleigh is CLOSE to home, and mc knows who and what happened that night..rc married her to keep control. but why would he do that?

That would mean he too knows who and what. why would he stick up for mc for allowing his daughter to become missing?  that part does not compute to me.  *sigh* so many many possibilities, makes my head spin..

It could have been someone that was with the person Misty left with ,like a friend of wbg  perhaps he and Misty were going for a drug pickup and something happened while while they were gone ::MonkeyNoNo::I think thats the same thing  mioyshi and searching just said....sorry if im repeating

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1542 on: April 03, 2009, 11:53:56 AM »

good friday morning starcat,mlee,gramma, jerseygirl,  and searching,,,
hope I did not leave anyone out.
Searching, I have been praying for your family. I know this is a hard time for you.

Did ya;ll hear there was a big car wreck in satsuma yest? Not sure if it has been posted.
Teens vrs a church van...

Good Lord, how many were hurt. I was always afraid of my girls driving, now the grands have started..  I started out counting fingers and toes and chick's in the hen house almost 41 years ago, and all these years later.. still doing the same thing.  You doing alright, haven't visited with you lately, been on the google searching.

no one was killed, although the teen driver of the truck that hit chrcu van is in serious condition, and they are going to charge him if he makes it. I think there are only minor injuries with the rest of them.. Just seems like there is a vortex with car wrecks there in satsuma recently.  I had thought of going there for catfish festival, but,,dang, I do not want to have a wreck too!
We had much rain here yesterday, like a rolling   mini hurricane.. But, on the good side, my beans, squash zucc, tomato, pepper, brocoli,,eggplants are up and growing great in my garden!
And mlee, I knew you were native, we should talk sometime.

would love to. We always knew, Mother's family had blue black hair, brown eyes, high cheekbones, dark olive skin..  The story goes, that when they were doing the Dawes Census before the turn of the century, an Indian Chief of the Choctaw's in full dress, head dress included came to the family house. Ask my Greatx2 grandparents to sign up, they refused.  They had been living as white, and were afraid to change anything. So, Samuel's family was never listed.. But our Austins were.

I understand  on living as white,,,,my momma was a hairdressor, and she began bleaching my hair blond when I was only 18 months old, so no one would know of my heritage.. Silly  Cherokee momma.
She has passed on now, as the rest of my family has, so, I am as natural now, as I could be.
Cherokee/ blackfoot holds fast to my heart..
mail me on myspace sometime, then we can get to emails.....
are you under same user on myspace?  I go by mareleigh..

We have tracked our Choctaw to Mary Ann Nancy Hockaday.. Came out of the carolinas.. Husband drown in a stream crossing.. But, she picked up all the kids and continued down to Miss territory.  In New Mex, you know they have a number of rez, Apache, Navaho, Hopi and so gifted in jewelry making, baskets, blankets, I have seen so many native families, absolutely beautiful children, beautiful and listened to people comment.. cruel is not the word.  We had a Brister boy who was called into court in Va, several hundred years ago.. They were probating the will and he was the oldest son.. They ask if he was white or Indian.. He told the court he was Indian. Therefore, they could not give him his inheirtance, Indians could not own land.

Mine goes back to Elizabeth (Betsy) Richardson NC.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: April 03, 2009, 11:55:17 AM »

WITH ONE EXCEPTION

Mio, I remember reading that about RC marrying her to "Keep his enemy close" ...Could it be possible that he KNOWS she KNOWS and was/is trying to appease her to get the truth??

Yes.. This whole thing with ron and misty is an ignema..  Misty cannot remember what she had for breakfast yesterday, too many drugs..  And ron, is torn in three different directions.
1. that misty did something to Haleigh, and he knows about the boiling water, he knows Misty didn not care for Haleigh..  so she either harmed Haleigh or let someone take Haleigh. That was the marriage, and keeping her close.. she was theatening to leave him just after the wedding. Remember, Cobra's commentaries.
2. he is paranoid, that someone came in on a revenge aspect and took Haleigh.
3. that crystal has knowledge, thats why he told Chad (boyfriend) and her brother that he knew who it was and was gonna go after them.. This was a message to Crystal.

I am very sure that the FBI profiler on the case has already listened to the tapes of Misty in all of her interviews, he has checked her poly's.. he has made a determination.
And Misty's advisor has been her Mother...  Apples and Trees.
The same FBI profiler has probably gone over all of the interviews with the Detectives,
which includes ron, crystal, this greg.. everyone that has been interviewed.  Now, this guy can tell you in a moment flat who is lying and who probably isn't.  Le is biding there time, and working their case very methodically.  They have not gotten away with anything.. LE doesn't always tell everything.. they don't have to.   To refuse an interview with LE, no matter if its local, county, state or feds.. you better get ready for the cuffs, they are coming.. These guys never go away.. refusing an interview is planting a seed.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: April 03, 2009, 12:15:24 PM »

WITH ONE EXCEPTION

Yes.. This whole thing with ron and misty is an ignema..  Misty cannot remember what she had for breakfast yesterday, too many drugs..  And ron, is torn in three different directions.
1. that misty did something to Haleigh, and he knows about the boiling water, he knows Misty didn not care for Haleigh..  so she either harmed Haleigh or let someone take Haleigh. That was the marriage, and keeping her close.. she was theatening to leave him just after the wedding. Remember, Cobra's commentaries.
2. he is paranoid, that someone came in on a revenge aspect and took Haleigh.
3. that crystal has knowledge, thats why he told Chad (boyfriend) and her brother that he knew who it was and was gonna go after them.. This was a message to Crystal.

I am very sure that the FBI profiler on the case has already listened to the tapes of Misty in all of her interviews, he has checked her poly's.. he has made a determination.
And Misty's advisor has been her Mother...  Apples and Trees.
The same FBI profiler has probably gone over all of the interviews with the Detectives,
which includes ron, crystal, this greg.. everyone that has been interviewed.  Now, this guy can tell you in a moment flat who is lying and who probably isn't.  Le is biding there time, and working their case very methodically.  They have not gotten away with anything.. LE doesn't always tell everything.. they don't have to.   To refuse an interview with LE, no matter if its local, county, state or feds.. you better get ready for the cuffs, they are coming.. These guys never go away.. refusing an interview is planting a seed.

I agree, and that seed hopefully will sprout soon, and Haleigh will be found alive and well.
I am going to just keep that nice thought in my mind today. I am now going to a place to do a thing, hope ya;ll find what we need to know today.  later taters  >>-->> mio
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: April 03, 2009, 12:35:17 PM »

good friday morning starcat,mlee,gramma, jerseygirl,  and searching,,,
hope I did not leave anyone out.
Searching, I have been praying for your family. I know this is a hard time for you.

Did ya;ll hear there was a big car wreck in satsuma yest? Not sure if it has been posted.
Teens vrs a church van...

Good Lord, how many were hurt. I was always afraid of my girls driving, now the grands have started..  I started out counting fingers and toes and chick's in the hen house almost 41 years ago, and all these years later.. still doing the same thing.  You doing alright, haven't visited with you lately, been on the google searching.

no one was killed, although the teen driver of the truck that hit chrcu van is in serious condition, and they are going to charge him if he makes it. I think there are only minor injuries with the rest of them.. Just seems like there is a vortex with car wrecks there in satsuma recently.  I had thought of going there for catfish festival, but,,dang, I do not want to have a wreck too!
We had much rain here yesterday, like a rolling   mini hurricane.. But, on the good side, my beans, squash zucc, tomato, pepper, brocoli,,eggplants are up and growing great in my garden!
And mlee, I knew you were native, we should talk sometime.

would love to. We always knew, Mother's family had blue black hair, brown eyes, high cheekbones, dark olive skin..  The story goes, that when they were doing the Dawes Census before the turn of the century, an Indian Chief of the Choctaw's in full dress, head dress included came to the family house. Ask my Greatx2 grandparents to sign up, they refused.  They had been living as white, and were afraid to change anything. So, Samuel's family was never listed.. But our Austins were.

I understand  on living as white,,,,my momma was a hairdressor, and she began bleaching my hair blond when I was only 18 months old, so no one would know of my heritage.. Silly  Cherokee momma.
She has passed on now, as the rest of my family has, so, I am as natural now, as I could be.
Cherokee/ blackfoot holds fast to my heart..
mail me on myspace sometime, then we can get to emails.....
are you under same user on myspace?  I go by mareleigh..

We have tracked our Choctaw to Mary Ann Nancy Hockaday.. Came out of the carolinas.. Husband drown in a stream crossing.. But, she picked up all the kids and continued down to Miss territory.  In New Mex, you know they have a number of rez, Apache, Navaho, Hopi and so gifted in jewelry making, baskets, blankets, I have seen so many native families, absolutely beautiful children, beautiful and listened to people comment.. cruel is not the word.  We had a Brister boy who was called into court in Va, several hundred years ago.. They were probating the will and he was the oldest son.. They ask if he was white or Indian.. He told the court he was Indian. Therefore, they could not give him his inheirtance, Indians could not own land.

Mine goes back to Elizabeth (Betsy) Richardson NC.

Last name Richardson.. where in the Carolina?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: April 03, 2009, 02:18:44 PM »

Geesh.  It never really occurred to me that Misty could have left someone with the kids. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: April 03, 2009, 02:20:33 PM »

I think I will take a break from all this for the weekend.  Last night was the second time I had a dream about Ronald Cummings and his family. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: April 03, 2009, 02:22:41 PM »

I think I will take a break from all this for the weekend.  Last night was the second time I had a dream about Ronald Cummings and his family. 

what kind of dream?

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: April 03, 2009, 02:32:34 PM »

what kind of dream?
Just strange stuff that didn't mean anything.  I'll tell you a bit of what I remember.

I was at his home, just hanging out...way out in the bush...no other houses around.  GMA Neves was there, chain smoking.  A few of Ron's friends were there.  There was no mention of Haleigh that I recall, but something big was being planned.  Everyone knew about this plan but me.  I had a feeling it had something to do with finding Haleigh or getting revenge on someone.     Next thing I remember, I was driving further back in the bush with 3 of Ron's friends.  The police started chasing us, Local and FBI.  I remember everyone getting out of the car and running, including me, but I had no idea why I was running.

That's about all I can remember.  In my dream I liked Ron...and his mother...go figure.  No Misty that I recall...I think she was out of the picture.  It's bothering me that this little girl has been found yet, and I think I went to bed thinking about this whole thing last night.

...or maybe it was the ice-cream sandwich I ate before bed. 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: April 03, 2009, 02:33:41 PM »

Gotta run and get my Son from school.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: April 03, 2009, 02:38:41 PM »

see you soon Sieko.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1552 on: April 03, 2009, 03:08:35 PM »

Just a lil chuckle for the day..   

Sherman the monkey.. sneezing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkiT9vk1F90

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: April 03, 2009, 03:11:06 PM »

thanks Wykster!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1554 on: April 03, 2009, 03:19:14 PM »

thanks Wykster!

You're welcome, Cookie!   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: April 03, 2009, 03:26:31 PM »

look what someone post over in  firstcoastnews we aren't the only one question player

Run a check on that guy that calls himself 'player' on WS! He is constantly defending Ronald and Misty and I say he knows more than he is saying! He tries to make Ronald sound like a choir boy and Misty as having one foot in the convent. Player also has a criminal past in another state. I paid to see his record. This guy is as suspicious as Ronald and Misty as a matter of fact. He lives next door to the firt trailer Ronald and Misty lived in. He said that he got Ronald to do some odd jobs because he had been laid off of the job he worked at then. I would love to know Ronald's work history. Something tells me that Ronald has not had too great a job history in that he is not good at finding and keeping a job. Course he can't! Too busy selling and taking drugs; shacking up with any underage female he can find! Creep

it is on the forth page the second one down

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174&catid=3

Thanks, now why does this not surprise me 
Damn, to see that someone has gotten a name and did a search.  hmmm...still tryin' to figure out WHO!!!!

where did you see a name for "player" ?? That may be interesting information...

Searching, replying to your post...please note the purple highlighted from above post. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1556 on: April 03, 2009, 03:39:08 PM »

I hope I linked this right, if not please will someone. Thanks.   “I was with the girl that weekend,” he says, describing a three day party of sex, cocaine, pot and pills. Only in the last two weeks did he learn about his public notoriety with Misty, “when a neighbor read your website and told my mother…I was startled….”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/...ngs/#more-1526
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1557 on: April 03, 2009, 03:39:51 PM »

Sorry of course I did it wrong   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1558 on: April 03, 2009, 03:47:15 PM »

I hope I linked this right, if not please will someone. Thanks.   “I was with the girl that weekend,” he says, describing a three day party of sex, cocaine, pot and pills. Only in the last two weeks did he learn about his public notoriety with Misty, “when a neighbor read your website and told my mother…I was startled….”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#more-1526

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1559 on: April 03, 2009, 03:50:44 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#more-1526

For those who can't read URLs off the net, here's that article: *warning for language*

Exclusive: White Boy Greg’s first interview, talks Misty to Art Harris

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth

SATSUMA, Fla.–He’s been called the mystery man who holds the key to unlocking the secrets of Misty (then Croslin), and the conflicting timelines she’s given in the days and hours before Haleigh Cummings, age 5, went missing from the trailer where the 17 year old babysitter claims they were sleeping. Then, amid rumors about Misty and her mystery man, she married Haleigh’s father, Ronald, 26–and the couple stopped talking publically.

His name is Gregory Page, 28, aka White Boy Greg, an aspiring, graphic designer and single father of two with big time dreams who has been plagued by drug arrests and stints in the county jail for possession.

So far, he’s kept his own counsel, aghast at talk show hosts begging him to call and jack up ratings, rants he blames for sending his mother to the ER with a stroke, and his five year old into a tantrum of tears, as his mug shot flashes across the TV screen in Palatka, Florida.

He’s spoken in depth to police about his time with Misty, investigators confirm, his mother, and an outside private eye and bounty hunter named William Staubs, who goes by the street name, Cobra.

“I’m light-complected, had a white father and my mother is black, so they call me ‘White Boy’ on the street,” Page tells me in his first media interview that can be heard exclusively on artharris.com.

In that interview, Page tells me he did have a “fling” with Misty the weekend before she reported Haleigh missing, but was not with her that Monday night.

“Only a fool would be at another man’s house, laying up with his girlfriend,” he tells me on in a phone call he agreed to let me tape. “It was a brief little fling, not like no love or anything, no relationship, (just) like ‘how ya doin.’”

“I was with the girl that weekend,” he says, describing a three day party of sex, cocaine, pot and pills. Only in the last two weeks did he learn about his public notoriety with Misty, “when a neighbor read your website and told my mother…I was startled….”

But Page adamantly denies he’s the mysterious “black man in black” with “squeaky” shoes who Haleigh’s, baby brother, Junior, age 4, reportedly told his mother, great grandmother, and police he’d seen in the trailer that night. According to the reports, Junior said the man had made the couch “bounce” and took his sister.

Page believes he was scapegoated over his drug arrests to divert attention from Misty and Ronald Cummings, where he believes the truth lies. Shortly after Haleigh vanished, Page says he sat down with Putnam County Detective John Merchant, the lead investigator, laid out the details, took a polygraph and was told he passed.

Sources close to the case confirm he’s not a suspect, and that Misty also told police they’d been together.

Says Page: “I wish I could tell you what happened. I’ve got two kids the same age (as Haleigh and Ronald, Jr.), but I don’t know. I feel real bad for the family.” And William Staubs, aka Cobra, says he’s talked to Page for hours, checked out his story, and is convinced he’s telling the truth about that weekend and any Haleigh connection.

Playing cupid that weekend: a Kristina Prevatt, 18, who everyone calls “Nay Nay.” She says she introduced Misty to Page. Soon everyone was eager to get the party started, say both Page and Prevatt, and soon everyone was high, including Misty.

“Cocaine?” I ask Page.

“Yeah, he says, “and pills, all kind of shit.”

“What kind of pills?”

“Roxies, and all that,” says Page.

“What are ‘roxies?’” I ask.

“It’s a breakthrough for Oxycontin,” Page explained. “I’m not going to lie to you, I do a little drugs, but I’m going to straighten up.”

After the news broke about Misty as the witness at the center of the missing child, Page’s mother, Lyn, tells me, “I asked (Greg), ‘Did you go to bed with that girl?’ And he said, he had, three times.’”

Page believes he was scapegoated over his drug arrests to divert attention from Misty and Ronald Cummings, where he believes the truth lies. Shortly after Haleigh vanished, Page says he sat down with Putnam County Detective John Merchant, the lead investigator, laid out the details, took a polygraph and was told he passed.

Sources close to the case confirm he’s not a suspect, and that Misty also told police they’d been together. Says Page: “I wish I could tell you what happened. I’ve got two kids the same age (as Haleigh and Ronald, Jr.), but I don’t know. I feel real bad for the family.”

Their fated encounter began, as Prevatt tells artharris.com in an exclusive interview, when she took a frantic call from a distraught Misty who reported she’d just been in a terrible fight with Ronald. He’d exploded in rage when she informed him she was pregnant, says Nay Nay, who believes it was a ruse to pressure him.

“She showed me the pregnancy tests,” says Prevatt, “it was positive, but I think it was her sister’s. She was in love with Ronald and wanted him to marry her. She said she can’t leave him because she said he gives her what she wants.”

If Cummings did believe her, he wasn’t buying his role in paternity. “She said he kept calling her a ‘whore, that it wasn’t his baby, a ‘n— lover’ because she hangs out with me, and my baby Daddy is black….He dropped her off at her brother’s house, but kept her clothes. She ran down the road and called me and I picked her up.”

So it began, the wild weekend.

Prevatt says they started cruising in her blue Lincoln, which clipped a truck at an intersection; Nay Nay kept driving. No one was hurt but she confirms she left the scene; the other driver called 911 and cops pulled her over. By fate or coincidence, they wrote her ticket outside the house of Greg Page’s mother, Lyn, an Army reserve veteran and home health care worker who cares for his two toddlers and four other children.

It was hot, so Lyn invited Nay Nay, Misty and another friend inside, made small talk, asked if they knew her son, Greg, and whipped out family photos of the strapping, six footer with light skin.

“I’ve GOT to meet him,” gushed Misty. ‘I want to meet him.”

“She seemed very nice, very polite,” says Lyn in an exclusive interview with artharris.com and asked that her last name not be used. Later that day, Wednesday or Thursday before Haleigh vanished, she recalls seeing her son riding around with Misty, Nay Nay and Amber Brooks, a Ronald Cummings “ex” he dated before Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield and who has custody of their son.

“Greg is a good looking young man,” says Page’s mother, “the girls like him.”

Page says he’d never met Misty until that Thursday, when she got a ride from Prevatt, an old Misty acquaintance who knew Ronald from Amber Brooks days. Greg said he didn’t know Ronald Cummings. “Me and Misty and Nay Nay were hanging out, doing drugs and partying, and she came back the next day and we hanged out.”

That weekend, Page says he cruised with the girls between Palatka and St. Augustine, where Amber Brooks tells artharris.com she had words with Misty for purportedly stealing her man and “trying to take my child.” They were pulled apart before it came to blows, says Prevatt.

Misty was trying to forget Ronald, says Prevatt, partying like there was no tomorrow. “Smoking weed, drinking, downers, roxies, snorting cocaine,” says Prevatt. “She’d turned her phone off and acted like she wasn’t even thinking of Ronald after she hooked up with Greg.”

But she couldn’t shake him. “She told me she loved him because he gave her what she wanted, and she wanted a baby.”

Several calls to Ronald’s family and to Misty’s were not returned.

But I recall dinner with Cummings about ten days ago, when Cobra pressed him over Misty cancelling a crime scene walk-through she’d promised to do, clear things up. Bringing up White Boy Greg, Cobra pushed a button; Ronald was still furious, if philosophical, about Misty hooking up with him. “So what if she (slept with)” a black man, he said, using the racial epithet. “I still love her and one of my best friends is black.”

In our interview, Page says he last saw Misty about 4 a.m. Sunday, Feb, 8, and learned later she was going to visit her father, laid up in the hospital from a car accident, busted leg.

He says Misty called him, “said she wanted to hook up later.” But later never came. He says he called, but she never called back, and he didn’t reach out after Haleigh turned up missing. “I didn’t need the heat,” he says.

Meanwhile, Misty was trying to forget Ronald, and partying like there was no tomorrow. But she couldn’t shake him. “She told me she loved him because he gave her what she wanted, and she wanted a baby.”

By Sunday, the party was winding down.

“She said she wasn’t going back to Ronald, and said for me to drop her off at her brother’s house,” recalls Prevatt, “that she had to take care of the kids,” unclear if she meant her nephews or Haleigh and Junior. “I asked her, ‘You going to Ronald’s? But she didn’t answer, she was over in a corner talking quietly to him on the phone. They both kept talking and hanging up.”

Then Misty made a personal request. “She asked me if I had a condom,” says Prevatt. “She said Ronald asked her to bring one, but I didn’t have any.”

Early Feb. 10, Haleigh turned up missing and Misty didn’t answer her phone for several days, says Prevatt. Finally, she picked up. “She said, the FBI had had her phone. She said she couldn’t talk because the phones were tapped and hung up.”

That was the last time they spoke, she says.

“What do I think happened?” asks Prevatt. “I just know when she’s with the kids, I can’t hang out with her because Haleigh would tell Ronald Nay Nay was there and he’d get mad. I used to hang out when my friend, Amber, was with him, but not since Misty moved in.”

Prevatt says Misty can be two-faced, “pretending she’s a friend, but now she won’t talk to me. Detectives told me she said I was a ‘lying slut.’ They wanted to know if I was there (at the trailer) that night or if she told me anything, but I wasn’t there and I don’t know what happened. I took a lie detector test and they told me I passed.

“Haleigh was cute, just like any other little kid. Misty said she felt like their Mom, but she wanted her own baby from Ronald…

“It’s all fucked up.”

—————————-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.