March 28, 2024, 09:08:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328075 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1560 on: April 03, 2009, 03:55:08 PM »

I hope I linked this right, if not please will someone. Thanks.   “I was with the girl that weekend,” he says, describing a three day party of sex, cocaine, pot and pills. Only in the last two weeks did he learn about his public notoriety with Misty, “when a neighbor read your website and told my mother…I was startled….”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#more-1526

Thank-you, I hold the record for most links that don't work. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: April 03, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »

Wow  thats the most information I have read about this mess thanks for the link.

Just as I figured Misty wants a baby...Please Lord do not allow this person to bring a child into this world.

I also pray for Misty to be arrested very soon.

Now I have questions about Amber...could she have any thing to do with this.

I also wonder if in Mistys mind if Haleigh was out of the picture if Ronald would be more open to her having a child.

I feel Ronald is a ticking time bomb and Misty (i wish she was in jail)    could be in danger...I think LE may be telling Ronald how to handle the situation so Misty does not high tail it out of town.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: April 03, 2009, 04:06:03 PM »

Wow  thats the most information I have read about this mess thanks for the link.

Just as I figured Misty wants a baby...Please Lord do not allow this person to bring a child into this world.

I also wonder if in Mistys mind if Haleigh was out of the picture if Ronald would be more open to her having a child.

I feel Ronald is a ticking time bomb and Misty (i wish she was in jail)    could be in danger...I think LE may be telling Ronald how to handle the situation so Misty does not high tail it out of town.

That was very interesting. So Haleigh would tell Ron when Nay Nay was at the home, I wonder if Misty was afraid of Haleigh telling Ron anything else?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: April 03, 2009, 04:07:59 PM »

I hope I linked this right, if not please will someone. Thanks.   “I was with the girl that weekend,” he says, describing a three day party of sex, cocaine, pot and pills. Only in the last two weeks did he learn about his public notoriety with Misty, “when a neighbor read your website and told my mother…I was startled….”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#more-1526

For those who can't read URLs off the net, here's that article: *warning for language*

Exclusive: White Boy Greg’s first interview, talks Misty to Art Harris

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth

SATSUMA, Fla.–He’s been called the mystery man who holds the key to unlocking the secrets of Misty (then Croslin), and the conflicting timelines she’s given in the days and hours before Haleigh Cummings, age 5, went missing from the trailer where the 17 year old babysitter claims they were sleeping. Then, amid rumors about Misty and her mystery man, she married Haleigh’s father, Ronald, 26–and the couple stopped talking publically.

His name is Gregory Page, 28, aka White Boy Greg, an aspiring, graphic designer and single father of two with big time dreams who has been plagued by drug arrests and stints in the county jail for possession.

So far, he’s kept his own counsel, aghast at talk show hosts begging him to call and jack up ratings, rants he blames for sending his mother to the ER with a stroke, and his five year old into a tantrum of tears, as his mug shot flashes across the TV screen in Palatka, Florida.

He’s spoken in depth to police about his time with Misty, investigators confirm, his mother, and an outside private eye and bounty hunter named William Staubs, who goes by the street name, Cobra.

“I’m light-complected, had a white father and my mother is black, so they call me ‘White Boy’ on the street,” Page tells me in his first media interview that can be heard exclusively on artharris.com.

In that interview, Page tells me he did have a “fling” with Misty the weekend before she reported Haleigh missing, but was not with her that Monday night.

“Only a fool would be at another man’s house, laying up with his girlfriend,” he tells me on in a phone call he agreed to let me tape. “It was a brief little fling, not like no love or anything, no relationship, (just) like ‘how ya doin.’”

“I was with the girl that weekend,” he says, describing a three day party of sex, cocaine, pot and pills. Only in the last two weeks did he learn about his public notoriety with Misty, “when a neighbor read your website and told my mother…I was startled….”

But Page adamantly denies he’s the mysterious “black man in black” with “squeaky” shoes who Haleigh’s, baby brother, Junior, age 4, reportedly told his mother, great grandmother, and police he’d seen in the trailer that night. According to the reports, Junior said the man had made the couch “bounce” and took his sister.

Page believes he was scapegoated over his drug arrests to divert attention from Misty and Ronald Cummings, where he believes the truth lies. Shortly after Haleigh vanished, Page says he sat down with Putnam County Detective John Merchant, the lead investigator, laid out the details, took a polygraph and was told he passed.

Sources close to the case confirm he’s not a suspect, and that Misty also told police they’d been together.

Says Page: “I wish I could tell you what happened. I’ve got two kids the same age (as Haleigh and Ronald, Jr.), but I don’t know. I feel real bad for the family.” And William Staubs, aka Cobra, says he’s talked to Page for hours, checked out his story, and is convinced he’s telling the truth about that weekend and any Haleigh connection.

Playing cupid that weekend: a Kristina Prevatt, 18, who everyone calls “Nay Nay.” She says she introduced Misty to Page. Soon everyone was eager to get the party started, say both Page and Prevatt, and soon everyone was high, including Misty.

“Cocaine?” I ask Page.

“Yeah, he says, “and pills, all kind of shit.”

“What kind of pills?”

“Roxies, and all that,” says Page.

“What are ‘roxies?’” I ask.

“It’s a breakthrough for Oxycontin,” Page explained. “I’m not going to lie to you, I do a little drugs, but I’m going to straighten up.”

After the news broke about Misty as the witness at the center of the missing child, Page’s mother, Lyn, tells me, “I asked (Greg), ‘Did you go to bed with that girl?’ And he said, he had, three times.’”

Page believes he was scapegoated over his drug arrests to divert attention from Misty and Ronald Cummings, where he believes the truth lies. Shortly after Haleigh vanished, Page says he sat down with Putnam County Detective John Merchant, the lead investigator, laid out the details, took a polygraph and was told he passed.

Sources close to the case confirm he’s not a suspect, and that Misty also told police they’d been together. Says Page: “I wish I could tell you what happened. I’ve got two kids the same age (as Haleigh and Ronald, Jr.), but I don’t know. I feel real bad for the family.”

Their fated encounter began, as Prevatt tells artharris.com in an exclusive interview, when she took a frantic call from a distraught Misty who reported she’d just been in a terrible fight with Ronald. He’d exploded in rage when she informed him she was pregnant, says Nay Nay, who believes it was a ruse to pressure him.

“She showed me the pregnancy tests,” says Prevatt, “it was positive, but I think it was her sister’s. She was in love with Ronald and wanted him to marry her. She said she can’t leave him because she said he gives her what she wants.”

If Cummings did believe her, he wasn’t buying his role in paternity. “She said he kept calling her a ‘whore, that it wasn’t his baby, a ‘n— lover’ because she hangs out with me, and my baby Daddy is black….He dropped her off at her brother’s house, but kept her clothes. She ran down the road and called me and I picked her up.”

So it began, the wild weekend.

Prevatt says they started cruising in her blue Lincoln, which clipped a truck at an intersection; Nay Nay kept driving. No one was hurt but she confirms she left the scene; the other driver called 911 and cops pulled her over. By fate or coincidence, they wrote her ticket outside the house of Greg Page’s mother, Lyn, an Army reserve veteran and home health care worker who cares for his two toddlers and four other children.

It was hot, so Lyn invited Nay Nay, Misty and another friend inside, made small talk, asked if they knew her son, Greg, and whipped out family photos of the strapping, six footer with light skin.

“I’ve GOT to meet him,” gushed Misty. ‘I want to meet him.”

“She seemed very nice, very polite,” says Lyn in an exclusive interview with artharris.com and asked that her last name not be used. Later that day, Wednesday or Thursday before Haleigh vanished, she recalls seeing her son riding around with Misty, Nay Nay and Amber Brooks, a Ronald Cummings “ex” he dated before Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield and who has custody of their son.

“Greg is a good looking young man,” says Page’s mother, “the girls like him.”

Page says he’d never met Misty until that Thursday, when she got a ride from Prevatt, an old Misty acquaintance who knew Ronald from Amber Brooks days. Greg said he didn’t know Ronald Cummings. “Me and Misty and Nay Nay were hanging out, doing drugs and partying, and she came back the next day and we hanged out.”

That weekend, Page says he cruised with the girls between Palatka and St. Augustine, where Amber Brooks tells artharris.com she had words with Misty for purportedly stealing her man and “trying to take my child.” They were pulled apart before it came to blows, says Prevatt.

Misty was trying to forget Ronald, says Prevatt, partying like there was no tomorrow. “Smoking weed, drinking, downers, roxies, snorting cocaine,” says Prevatt. “She’d turned her phone off and acted like she wasn’t even thinking of Ronald after she hooked up with Greg.”

But she couldn’t shake him. “She told me she loved him because he gave her what she wanted, and she wanted a baby.”

Several calls to Ronald’s family and to Misty’s were not returned.

But I recall dinner with Cummings about ten days ago, when Cobra pressed him over Misty cancelling a crime scene walk-through she’d promised to do, clear things up. Bringing up White Boy Greg, Cobra pushed a button; Ronald was still furious, if philosophical, about Misty hooking up with him. “So what if she (slept with)” a black man, he said, using the racial epithet. “I still love her and one of my best friends is black.”

In our interview, Page says he last saw Misty about 4 a.m. Sunday, Feb, 8, and learned later she was going to visit her father, laid up in the hospital from a car accident, busted leg.

He says Misty called him, “said she wanted to hook up later.” But later never came. He says he called, but she never called back, and he didn’t reach out after Haleigh turned up missing. “I didn’t need the heat,” he says.

Meanwhile, Misty was trying to forget Ronald, and partying like there was no tomorrow. But she couldn’t shake him. “She told me she loved him because he gave her what she wanted, and she wanted a baby.”

By Sunday, the party was winding down.

“She said she wasn’t going back to Ronald, and said for me to drop her off at her brother’s house,” recalls Prevatt, “that she had to take care of the kids,” unclear if she meant her nephews or Haleigh and Junior. “I asked her, ‘You going to Ronald’s? But she didn’t answer, she was over in a corner talking quietly to him on the phone. They both kept talking and hanging up.”

Then Misty made a personal request. “She asked me if I had a condom,” says Prevatt. “She said Ronald asked her to bring one, but I didn’t have any.”

Early Feb. 10, Haleigh turned up missing and Misty didn’t answer her phone for several days, says Prevatt. Finally, she picked up. “She said, the FBI had had her phone. She said she couldn’t talk because the phones were tapped and hung up.”

That was the last time they spoke, she says.

“What do I think happened?” asks Prevatt. “I just know when she’s with the kids, I can’t hang out with her because Haleigh would tell Ronald Nay Nay was there and he’d get mad. I used to hang out when my friend, Amber, was with him, but not since Misty moved in.”

Prevatt says Misty can be two-faced, “pretending she’s a friend, but now she won’t talk to me. Detectives told me she said I was a ‘lying slut.’ They wanted to know if I was there (at the trailer) that night or if she told me anything, but I wasn’t there and I don’t know what happened. I took a lie detector test and they told me I passed.

“Haleigh was cute, just like any other little kid. Misty said she felt like their Mom, but she wanted her own baby from Ronald…

“It’s all fucked up.”

—————————-

I just read the interview online, and all I can say is Wow.. He is direct - honest, admitted to the drugs and party, sex everything, gives times dates, and added details.  I guess, if I had to pick the best of the litter, even with a record.. this one is it... Now, we know where the pregnancy rumor came in..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: April 03, 2009, 04:12:58 PM »

What a mess.    Meanwhile, Misty was trying to forget Ronald, and partying like there was no tomorrow. But she couldn’t shake him. “She told me she loved him because he gave her what she wanted, and she wanted a baby.” That doesn't make sense unless she is pregnant, or I'm reading it wrong.  And I hope I'm reading it wrong, because if she is pregnant with all those drugs.....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: April 03, 2009, 04:14:16 PM »

thanks Wykster!

You're welcome, Cookie!   

LOL!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1566 on: April 03, 2009, 04:15:35 PM »

Thank-you, I hold the record for most links that don't work. 

You're welcome, NoRose!  I think it depends on how you copy the link, from where, etc.. plus how you post it.  If you copy a link from another site post, it could be shortened, and you won't get 'the full' link when you copy it.  And then, when posting a link in here, it helps to click on that pic above the post you are writing, and click what looks like a globe, then place the link between the url open and closing tags.

If you go to the original site and copy the link from there, that usually works the best, cuz you'll get the full link.  Practice makes perfect!  But we humans can usually find a way to screw technology up.      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: April 03, 2009, 04:18:21 PM »

And this human can screw up technology quite a bit 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: April 03, 2009, 04:18:41 PM »

What a mess.    Meanwhile, Misty was trying to forget Ronald, and partying like there was no tomorrow. But she couldn’t shake him. “She told me she loved him because he gave her what she wanted, and she wanted a baby.” That doesn't make sense unless she is pregnant, or I'm reading it wrong.  And I hope I'm reading it wrong, because if she is pregnant with all those drugs.....

what a mess is right!!! Let us hope that there is no baby on the way..that is the last thing anyone in this group needs is another innocent to bring into this cluster f@&k!
I believe this Greg..I think that he is being honest...
wonder who has custody of his kids and who the mother of his kids are....
sigh.....again...what a mess!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1569 on: April 03, 2009, 04:23:09 PM »

I agree, mymonkey! 

Am wondering.. if/when LE finds out for sure if Misty was not there that night, couldn't they arrest Misty for child endangerment, and arrest Ron for having sex with an underage teen, then once they are behind bars, grill them unmercifully until one of them talks?  Sigh... Just seems that LE is just kicked back, not really taking any of this very seriously.  I wish they realized that appears to be that, whether or not it's true. 

All IMO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1570 on: April 03, 2009, 04:24:34 PM »

That was very interesting. So Haleigh would tell Ron when Nay Nay was at the home, I wonder if Misty was afraid of Haleigh telling Ron anything else?

Hmmmm.. Very good point!!    

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1571 on: April 03, 2009, 04:27:43 PM »

I just read the interview online, and all I can say is Wow.. He is direct - honest, admitted to the drugs and party, sex everything, gives times dates, and added details.  I guess, if I had to pick the best of the litter, even with a record.. this one is it... Now, we know where the pregnancy rumor came in..

I agree with you, mlee!  Even tho this dude has made some questionable choices in his past, etc.. He sure sounds honest in all this, and for that, I gotta give him credit.  Sure wish that others would take his example and step up to the plate like he has done. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1572 on: April 03, 2009, 04:28:46 PM »

what a mess is right!!! Let us hope that there is no baby on the way..that is the last thing anyone in this group needs is another innocent to bring into this cluster f@&k!
I believe this Greg..I think that he is being honest...
wonder who has custody of his kids and who the mother of his kids are....
sigh.....again...what a mess!

I agree with both of you!!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1573 on: April 03, 2009, 04:29:56 PM »

And this human can screw up technology quite a bit 

Ahhhh tis ok, makes for an interesting life!      

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: April 03, 2009, 04:48:41 PM »

I think this gave Greg a wake up call...he said he was a drug user but he was going to get on track (not his exact words)   I bet this scared the dookey out of him.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: April 03, 2009, 04:53:47 PM »

I think this gave Greg a wake up call...he said he was a drug user but he was going to get on track (not his exact words)   I bet this scared the dookey out of him.

Greg should have stated if he used protection when he had sex with Misty...and I bet Gregs Mother is making sure he is staying on the straight and narrow road.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: April 03, 2009, 04:59:53 PM »

So the three day bender was correct. Holey Moley !
And the kids were where ? With GrandMa Sykes or Neves ?
I guess that's why Sykes dropped off the clothes on the Monday and checked on the kids.
I guess they checked the cell records too ?
Lucky Ron. Three weks later he has a new bride and the family celebrates with him !
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: April 03, 2009, 05:04:08 PM »

Hmmmm.. Very good point!!    

I think Misty left the house had someone come and take Haleigh so she would not be a problem for Misty, as Greg

said she is two faced, and was only concerned about herself...and what Ron could give her "a baby" minus Haleigh

and they would live happily ever after....I may be wrong for saying this but I hope Misty burns in hell

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: April 03, 2009, 05:06:41 PM »

So the three day bender was correct. Holey Moley !
And the kids were where ? With GrandMa Sykes or Neves ?
I guess that's why Sykes dropped off the clothes on the Monday and checked on the kids.
I guess they checked the cell records too ?
Lucky Ron. Three weks later he has a new bride and the family celebrates with him !

I would like to know if Ron was working that weekend, or was he having his own party/

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: April 03, 2009, 05:09:13 PM »

Greg should have stated if he used protection when he had sex with Misty...and I bet Gregs Mother is making sure he is staying on the straight and narrow road.

Apparently, from what Greg said in the interview.. This caused his Mother to have a Stroke??  I'm not sure if that was an actual medical emergency, or she blew her top..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.