April 20, 2024, 06:55:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328797 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1580 on: April 03, 2009, 05:12:08 PM »

So the three day bender was correct. Holey Moley !
And the kids were where ? With GrandMa Sykes or Neves ?
I guess that's why Sykes dropped off the clothes on the Monday and checked on the kids.
I guess they checked the cell records too ?
Lucky Ron. Three weks later he has a new bride and the family celebrates with him !

I would like to know if Ron was working that weekend, or was he having his own party/
I'm sure Ron was not cleaning the trailer and watching the kids, I'll bet grandma or greatgrandma had the kids.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: April 03, 2009, 05:20:28 PM »

I guess that's why Sykes dropped off the clothes on the Monday and checked on the kids.
Lucky Ron. Three weks later he has a new bride and the family celebrates with him !

I would like to know if Ron was working that weekend, or was he having his own party/
I'm sure Ron was not cleaning the trailer and watching the kids, I'll bet grandma or greatgrandma had the kids.

Of course, your absolutely right.. That's where the delivery of the clean clothes comes in.. From that weekend.  I do wonder what kind of shape that house was in, when LE arrived that night to take the report.. I hope they took photos.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: April 03, 2009, 05:22:06 PM »

When GGM returned the laundry I read somewhere in all this mess that it was the childrens clothes from  where they spent the night. 

So my question is Where were Ronald Cummings on this weekend..of course he may have been working but I have my doubts..men like Ronald tend to have more than one woman at one time so maybe he was at a girlfriends house...would not surprise me if he was still seeing Amber.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: April 03, 2009, 05:23:34 PM »

Plus the fact that after a weekend of drugs, she was probably tired and very messed up mentally.
Ok, now all this didn't happen without talk ( gossip ). And probably lots of it.
Maybe someone came over while Misty was recovering ( sleeping ) and took
Haleigh. Saw the opportunity and struck.
Or, Ron blew his top and took it out on Haleigh.
Or Misty did it.
We are back to Ron, Misty or an unknown SO or RSO.
Guess we won't be hearing from GM Neves any more about how wonderful Misty is. What was all that about ? Why did Neves and Sykes step up and LIE to defend this ?
Misty is nothing to them, were they or are they covering up for Ron ?
Why ?
Ms. Neves is the GM. Do we have another Cindy situation ? One is gone oh boo hoo, save the other one ?  Ms Neves must be so proud of her new DIL !!!!
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: April 03, 2009, 05:25:20 PM »

Plus the fact that after a weekend of drugs, she was probably tired and very messed up mentally.
Ok, now all this didn't happen without talk ( gossip ). And probably lots of it.
Or Misty did it.
Guess we won't be hearing from GM Neves any more about how wonderful Misty is. What was all that about ? Why did Neves and Sykes step up and LIE to defend this ?
Why ?
Ms. Neves is the GM. Do we have another Cindy situation ? One is gone oh boo hoo, save the other one ?  Ms Neves must be so proud of her new DIL !!!!

Combination of coke and Oxycontin, that is just plain scary... People go nuts on Oxycontin..

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: April 03, 2009, 05:32:36 PM »

Or Misty did it.
Why ?

Combination of coke and Oxycontin, that is just plain scary... People go nuts on Oxycontin..

Yes its a very dangerous combination and Mistys eyes all glazed over tells us that.

I think Ronald and family are still just keeping the enemy close.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1586 on: April 03, 2009, 05:32:59 PM »

When Ron got Misty back on Monday you can be sure they didn't kiss and make up, must have been a rip roaring fight that afternoon 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: April 03, 2009, 05:36:05 PM »

Great interview with Greg.

This just makes me think more that Misty had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance.  Maybe Ronald wanted her to get an abortion and she decided to abort Haleigh instead. Sad
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: April 03, 2009, 05:37:13 PM »

When Ron got Misty back on Monday you can be sure they didn't kiss and make up, must have been a rip roaring fight that afternoon 

Maybe Haleigh got in the middle of the two fighting and was injured died later that night, and Misty took her body somewhere..that would make them both guilty.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: April 03, 2009, 05:37:35 PM »

"So many conflicts in her stories. She said she put blankets in the washing machine at 8 p.m. so why did police note the washing machine was running hours later? She said she went to the bathroom and called Ronald when she couldn’t find Haleigh, but Ronald was standing outside, supposedly just home from work.”
She went to sleep at 10 or 10:30, but the washing machine was still running when the police were there ? My washer goes for about 28 minutes. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: April 03, 2009, 05:38:30 PM »

WTH is going on?  Neves and Sykes are sticking by Misty after that?    I'm guessing GGMA Sykes had the kids for a few days, which is why she had to drop off the clothes.  That and to check on Misty?
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1591 on: April 03, 2009, 05:48:03 PM »

“She seemed very nice, very polite,” says Lyn in an exclusive interview with artharris.com and asked that her last name not be used. Later that day, Wednesday or Thursday before Haleigh vanished, she recalls seeing her son riding around with Misty, Nay Nay and Amber Brooks, a Ronald Cummings “ex” he dated before Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield and who has custody of their son.

I just read the interview online, and all I can say is Wow.. He is direct - honest, admitted to the drugs and party, sex everything, gives times dates, and added details.  I guess, if I had to pick the best of the litter, even with a record.. this one is it... Now, we know where the pregnancy rumor came in..

I had read this a few minutes ago, too.. very interesting. So it does confirm the partying Misty did the weekend before Haleigh went missing.
Re: the part I bolded above.... Wasn't Amber between Crystal and Misty? Actually, right before Misty, and I had heard rumors that he had another teenager g/f before her as well. Amber's son is about a year old, and I am thinking she is older than Misty but younger than Crystal, so I think Mr. Harris has this wrong.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: April 03, 2009, 05:52:56 PM »

“She seemed very nice, very polite,” says Lyn in an exclusive interview with artharris.com and asked that her last name not be used. Later that day, Wednesday or Thursday before Haleigh vanished, she recalls seeing her son riding around with Misty, Nay Nay and Amber Brooks, a Ronald Cummings “ex” he dated before Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield and who has custody of their son.

I just read the interview online, and all I can say is Wow.. He is direct - honest, admitted to the drugs and party, sex everything, gives times dates, and added details.  I guess, if I had to pick the best of the litter, even with a record.. this one is it... Now, we know where the pregnancy rumor came in..

I had read this a few minutes ago, too.. very interesting. So it does confirm the partying Misty did the weekend before Haleigh went missing.
Re: the part I bolded above.... Wasn't Amber between Crystal and Misty? Actually, right before Misty, and I had heard rumors that he had another teenager g/f before her as well. Amber's son is about a year old, and I am thinking she is older than Misty but younger than Crystal, so I think Mr. Harris has this wrong.

also a error Crystal does not have custody.

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1593 on: April 03, 2009, 05:58:18 PM »

Yes, that makes no sense to me, everybody in the family is praising her for being a good mommy and all that. I'll be danged if I would condone that marriage, if it was me, after knowing she went out partying with some other guy for 3 days!! And my son wouldn't be stupid enough to go ahead and marry her.... unless Ron thinks by getting married it will stop her from cheating on him. Good luck with that!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: April 03, 2009, 06:04:03 PM »

Yes, that makes no sense to me, everybody in the family is praising her for being a good mommy and all that. I'll be danged if I would condone that marriage, if it was me, after knowing she went out partying with some other guy for 3 days!! And my son wouldn't be stupid enough to go ahead and marry her.... unless Ron thinks by getting married it will stop her from cheating on him. Good luck with that!

A question I just asked myself   "Have we seen a marriage license"  not that it has anything to do with Haleigh missing

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1595 on: April 03, 2009, 06:07:05 PM »

also a error Crystal does not have custody.

I don't think it says Crystal has custody... see the comma in that sentence? If you take out Crystal's name, it says the ex, Amber, has custody of her son. Should have been another comma after 'Crystal Sheffield.' Or that's the way I read it anyway.
But this article was VERY interesting and gives us a lot to ponder over. I think this Greg is sincere, and I am glad he's cooperating with LE... I believe him.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: April 03, 2009, 06:19:38 PM »

Maybe Haleigh got in the middle of the two fighting and was injured died later that night, and Misty took her body somewhere..that would make them both guilty.

I thought about this also, but they found no dna, which would be blood. Apparently nothing on the carpets or walls, that is if they checked them, and I'm pretty sure they did.  If Haleigh got into the middle of their fighting, she is so tiny, that a blow to her face or head would send her flying and there would be blood splatters. So, I'm at a loss.  If cleaned up, it would still show if sprayed and the light used. The carpet would have been damp. I have gone down a list of how could they hurt that baby.  I just don't know.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: April 03, 2009, 06:20:52 PM »

makes no sense to me either...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: April 03, 2009, 06:23:50 PM »

"So many conflicts in her stories. She said she put blankets in the washing machine at 8 p.m. so why did police note the washing machine was running hours later? She said she went to the bathroom and called Ronald when she couldn’t find Haleigh, but Ronald was standing outside, supposedly just home from work.”
She went to sleep at 10 or 10:30, but the washing machine was still running when the police were there ? My washer goes for about 28 minutes. 

She washed two blankets and dried them, and then put them on the beds.  And our washer runs for 57 min, and it would take another 30-45 min to dry... 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: April 03, 2009, 07:02:26 PM »

Good Evening Monkey'- Got got home.. Any good news today>>>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.