April 26, 2024, 06:38:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 329049 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2009, 10:20:05 AM »

Good Morning, you Monkeys have been busy, I guess I should not go to bed. Player, over yonder, I have been suspicious of him, and when he said the cars that he had, that's when a ding, ding, ding, went off in my head to who this player is, and I'm not liking this one bit.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2009, 10:20:33 AM »

Okay, so I take it that the child in Tenn and the man trying to hide her face, was deemed not Haleigh nor this cousin, Correct?  But, if he was not suppose to leave the state of Tenn, when why isn't he under the jail. They can only control your staying in the state if you are under a court order or on Parole...  There is no other way.

Now, if he took Haleigh instead of the weapon, then what did he do with Haleigh?  He returned to the house didn't he? With the Van?  But, no Haleigh?  Is this correct?  Why would he throw the gun in a ditch?  Get rid of it?  Evidence?  As far as Misty, even under a dope stuper, she still has a short elevator.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2009, 10:23:07 AM »

Good Morning, you Monkeys have been busy, I guess I should not go to bed. Player, over yonder, I have been suspicious of him, and when he said the cars that he had, that's when a ding, ding, ding, went off in my head to who this player is, and I'm not liking this one bit.

How can we drag this out of you?  Write it in code?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: March 30, 2009, 10:23:32 AM »

Okay, so I take it that the child in Tenn and the man trying to hide her face, was deemed not Haleigh nor this cousin, Correct?  But, if he was not suppose to leave the state of Tenn, when why isn't he under the jail. They can only control your staying in the state if you are under a court order or on Parole...  There is no other way.

Now, if he took Haleigh instead of the weapon, then what did he do with Haleigh?  He returned to the house didn't he? With the Van?  But, no Haleigh?  Is this correct?  Why would he throw the gun in a ditch?  Get rid of it?  Evidence?  As far as Misty, even under a dope stuper, she still has a short elevator.

the gun event happened the week before or 2 weeks before Haleigh went missing IIRC....
Joe left for Tennessee the same night that Haleigh went missing...He could have put Haleigh in his own vehicle...I still don't know why he had to borrow the van when he had his own vehicle to drive to and from Tennessee...
I agree that he must have been violating his parole by going out of state...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: March 30, 2009, 10:29:50 AM »

the gun event happened the week before or 2 weeks before Haleigh went missing IIRC....
Joe left for Tennessee the same night that Haleigh went missing...He could have put Haleigh in his own vehicle...I still don't know why he had to borrow the van when he had his own vehicle to drive to and from Tennessee...

Well, lets play with the why he drove the van instead. 

In case, (while he was searching the house, looking for the gun.. finding it.. Misty in a stupor.. He took Haleigh to punish Ron),  He did not want his personal vehicle seen, so he took the van, could have grabbed the blanket to bundle Haleigh up in it, put her in the van, drove back to the location his vehicle was parked, transferred Haleigh into the vehicle, and left.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #165 on: March 30, 2009, 10:30:00 AM »

Now, if he took Haleigh instead of the weapon, then what did he do with Haleigh? Maybe he took both? He returned to the house didn't he?as far as they have said,he was there that morning With the Van?yes  But, no Haleigh?  Is this correct?  Why would he throw the gun in a ditch?  Get rid of it?  Evidence?  As far as Misty, even under a dope stuper, she still has a short elevator.

As far as I recall, that is the case. My answers in red in your post,was easier that way. The fact he parked the van to try and hide the fact he had driven it bothers me. There is NO telling where he drove that night. what were the hours in question ?? 2 am to 3 am? That gives him an hour or so to do what he needed.. ditch the gun,ditch her,park the van and act like he never left.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: March 30, 2009, 10:30:32 AM »

We had photos up of the RR crossing gates, and I believe it was Seiko that had posted them.  I will post what I have saved so far as to the area.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: March 30, 2009, 10:33:28 AM »

Well, lets play with the why he drove the van instead. 

In case, (while he was searching the house, looking for the gun.. finding it.. Misty in a stupor.. He took Haleigh to punish Ron),  He did not want his personal vehicle seen, so he took the van, could have grabbed the blanket to bundle Haleigh up in it, put her in the van, drove back to the location his vehicle was parked, transferred Haleigh into the vehicle, and left.
That works, but maybe he never transferred her to his vehicle.. what was all the noise the neighbor heard? could it have been cuz Joe looking for the gun or dope/money what ever? could it have been Haleigh putting up a fight?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: March 30, 2009, 10:34:04 AM »

He has the same type of car that Snodgrass the registered sex offender Snodgrass has, the one that was giving unicycle lessons to the sisters. Dumb questions here, does a registered SO have access to a computer, or are they not allowed to be on the internet?
jellybean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: March 30, 2009, 10:36:44 AM »

Is cousin JO a RSO? I thought he wasn't but was on parole or probation from Tenn. for something else.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: March 30, 2009, 10:38:22 AM »

He has the same type of car that Snodgrass the registered sex offender Snodgrass has, the one that was giving unicycle lessons to the sisters. Dumb questions here, does a registered SO have access to a computer, or are they not allowed to be on the internet?

Not sure, think it would depend on if he used the internet/computer to commit the crime,but iirc Snotgrass has not been convicted yet has he? so,if they are NOT allowed on net,would not apply yet.. I think.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: March 30, 2009, 10:39:20 AM »

Not sure, think it would depend on if he used the internet/computer to commit the crime,but iirc Snotgrass has not been convicted yet has he? so,if they are NOT allowed on net,would not apply yet.. I think.....
Thanks, I believe his trial is in June.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: March 30, 2009, 10:40:14 AM »

If I recall, we were doing some photos the day that LE did their last search along the highway,which wasn't long ago.  If someone can remember the day, then we can go back to that day for photos.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: March 30, 2009, 10:42:45 AM »

Thank you Grama for the photo's... ok, If the van was normally at the house,would neighbors notice it that night? could cuz Joe have parked it on the side of the road at the tracks? we know from the K9 losing scent at the tracks that she did not cross the tracks,maybe because she was loaded into a vehicle parked off the road at the tracks? Is there any woods/brush/bushes etc that could have caused the scratch at the spot where the K9 lost scent?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: March 30, 2009, 10:43:42 AM »

Now, if he took Haleigh instead of the weapon, then what did he do with Haleigh? Maybe he took both? He returned to the house didn't he?as far as they have said,he was there that morning With the Van?yes  But, no Haleigh?  Is this correct?  Why would he throw the gun in a ditch?  Get rid of it?  Evidence?  As far as Misty, even under a dope stuper, she still has a short elevator.

As far as I recall, that is the case. My answers in red in your post,was easier that way. The fact he parked the van to try and hide the fact he had driven it bothers me. There is NO telling where he drove that night. what were the hours in question ?? 2 am to 3 am? That gives him an hour or so to do what he needed.. ditch the gun,ditch her,park the van and act like he never left.

What if, he had put Haleigh in the trunk of his car.  the family was all tied up with LE and searching for Haleigh, so no one would be around to hear her if she were not gagged and was still alive.  He left Fla.. long way between Fl and Tenn.....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: March 30, 2009, 10:54:04 AM »

Thanks, I believe his trial is in June.

Hon, yes even though they probably have restrictions..  MySpace, just disposed of over 20,000 known Preditors out of the site.
Do they ever work together..  I do believe they would or could.. Ask Blink about this one.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: March 30, 2009, 10:54:22 AM »

What if, he had put Haleigh in the trunk of his car.  the family was all tied up with LE and searching for Haleigh, so no one would be around to hear her if she were not gagged and was still alive.  He left Fla.. long way between Fl and Tenn.....

Good point. but would he risk that if he took her to keep from getting caught?

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: March 30, 2009, 10:55:30 AM »

Lordy, is he still on yonder?

(note to self- how many times did I put the word lordy in posts today?)
Depends on his Bond terms, which he is out on right now.
What's his deal?

If this were not so freakin sick I could crack one hell of a joke about yonder and SO's, I will refrain.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: March 30, 2009, 11:05:11 AM »

Lordy, is he still on yonder?

(note to self- how many times did I put the word lordy in posts today?)
Depends on his Bond terms, which he is out on right now.
What's his deal?

If this were not so freakin sick I could crack one hell of a joke about yonder and SO's, I will refrain.
You know it could just be me, with this so called neighbor who is on time out, something is not right with this person, and if this person is a registered SO, I'm sick to my stomach about all of it. I come from a small town, bigger then Satsuma, but is this kind of atmosphere, for lack of a better description, prevalent in small towns, drug dealers, drug abusers, registered SO, half the town with a record of something or other?
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: March 30, 2009, 11:07:46 AM »

And sorry, but his repeat of 'Another Day In Paradise' is getting to me!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.