April 16, 2024, 11:49:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328659 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: April 03, 2009, 10:17:43 PM »

Good Night Sweet Monkeys..

nite!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: April 03, 2009, 10:21:12 PM »

nite JG....

It could be adhesive...
I am still thinking a child's tattoo...or adhesive tape marks...with her health problems, they have had to draw blood...then they put gauze on it with tape...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: April 03, 2009, 10:22:09 PM »

in post above...should say...MAY have had to draw blood...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: April 03, 2009, 10:26:23 PM »

Good night, JG!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: April 03, 2009, 10:26:25 PM »

O/T..Klaas.Sent you an email..Thanx!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: April 03, 2009, 10:35:36 PM »

Hardy said there are still inconsistencies in Misty's story about that night.

He said, "We've spent over 30 hours interviewing Misty and we've had some of the brightest law enforcement minds in the world interview her, and we can't seem to bridge that gap."

This is most pityful in my opinion.. A sheriff admitting that a 17 yr old kid, can outwit the brightest le in the WORLD?   No wonder there are so many criminals in Satsuma.

WITH ONE EXCEPTION
She refused to be interviewed by one LEO.. Why? Because he was FBI and she knew lying to a fed gets you thrown in jail. This is the second biggest reason I say the answers lie with her.

She needs to tell the truth! She is hiding something...
can't they force her to come in for questioning? I don't get how someone can refuse to talk to anyone in law enforcement....or why she would want to....unless as Blinks says, she is smart enough to know that the FBI will trip her up and she will land in jail...I say, put some pressure on her...she is just a kid, she will crack I think with enough pressure....

Yes,she is hiding something and IMO it is the fact that she was not home with the kids that night..I can not explain the bouncing couch statement from Crystal as I did not hear that in there. I do believe it will come out that she was not there... question is,who was?? maybe a friend of hers babysitting?? a relative babysitting???

interesting thought searching. I had not thought of looking at that possibility.. mc goes off with someone, leaves someone else there to babysit. that person does the deed, props open the back door, to take Haleigh somewhere to hide and leaves before mc comes back home?
hm, this still means Haleigh is CLOSE to home, and mc knows who and what happened that night..rc married her to keep control. but why would he do that?

That would mean he too knows who and what. why would he stick up for mc for allowing his daughter to become missing?  that part does not compute to me.  *sigh* so many many possibilities, makes my head spin..
Mio, I remember reading that about RC marrying her to "Keep his enemy close" ...Could it be possible that he KNOWS she KNOWS and was/is trying to appease her to get the truth??

Yes.. This whole thing with ron and misty is an ignema..  Misty cannot remember what she had for breakfast yesterday, too many drugs..  And ron, is torn in three different directions.
1. that misty did something to Haleigh, and he knows about the boiling water, he knows Misty didn not care for Haleigh..  so she either harmed Haleigh or let someone take Haleigh. That was the marriage, and keeping her close.. she was theatening to leave him just after the wedding. Remember, Cobra's commentaries.
2. he is paranoid, that someone came in on a revenge aspect and took Haleigh.
3. that crystal has knowledge, thats why he told Chad (boyfriend) and her brother that he knew who it was and was gonna go after them.. This was a message to Crystal.

I am very sure that the FBI profiler on the case has already listened to the tapes of Misty in all of her interviews, he has checked her poly's.. he has made a determination.
And Misty's advisor has been her Mother...  Apples and Trees.
The same FBI profiler has probably gone over all of the interviews with the Detectives,
which includes ron, crystal, this greg.. everyone that has been interviewed.  Now, this guy can tell you in a moment flat who is lying and who probably isn't.  Le is biding there time, and working their case very methodically.  They have not gotten away with anything.. LE doesn't always tell everything.. they don't have to.   To refuse an interview with LE, no matter if its local, county, state or feds.. you better get ready for the cuffs, they are coming.. These guys never go away.. refusing an interview is planting a seed.

I agree, and that seed hopefully will sprout soon, and Haleigh will be found alive and well.
I am going to just keep that nice thought in my mind today. I am now going to a place to do a thing, hope ya;ll find what we need to know today.  later taters  >>-->> mio

Since it appears unlikely that Haleigh was taken by a SO, could it be that Haleigh was given some type of drug/s (intentionally to quiet her down, make her go to sleep) that her little system could not handle or perhaps she got a hold of it herself thinking it was candy or something?

That might account for the washing of the blankets if Haleigh became ill and also for the surprising marriage of Ron and Misty.

It could also explain if Ron is not trying to search and find Haleigh, then its possible he knows where Haleigh is, where they put her.

Just asking!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: April 03, 2009, 10:46:30 PM »

Heart...so are you ruling out that an So took Haleigh?
not that I want that to be true..for goodness sake..I was/am holding on to the fact that someone took her cause then she would/could still be alive....
I still don't think that Ron is involved with harming her... but I'll tell you, nothing surprises me anymore with all the crap going on in this world......wish we would find out something soon....

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: April 03, 2009, 10:47:12 PM »

Could the circular spot on Haleigh's forearm possibly be adhesive left from tape/bandage or band-aid?

Sure could be. Remember, she fell at school 8 days before these pictures were taken. Or could be magic marker, where she drew something on herself. Could be many things. I sincerely do not think it is bite marks, and again, I see no bruising on this arm in this picture which was taken on the SAME day where some are thinking they see bruising.

Then where are all the scratches on her face that were shown by the pictures her mom took if this was 8 days after the fall at school?  am i missing something???

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: April 03, 2009, 10:50:55 PM »

I wonder if Ron went home on his break from work to check on Fibsty.. Geese Ron riding like that by a bus stop where kids are....

I cropped that arm and blew it up and it looks worse when you do that. I don't know, but the marks above the bit and below the bite, would not be produced by a bite, and that was a hard bite, broke the skin.

melee-is it but does haleigh's top should where her arm is all bruised -Doent that looked bruise to top of shoulder?  This is sick...

I am behind, but just put these images online to show you all. I blew them up 150%. I don't see bruising. And I am not sure what the circular mark is, but up close, does not look so much like a bite mark to me. I will go through more photos to see if I see that mark on any others.

These were taken on the same day. The last 2 images show the date of the pictures.

Thank you Brandi!

Also did you notice the date on the pic,  was the schoolground accident in November 2008, and was the pics that Crystal's aunt taking in Nov 2008?

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: April 03, 2009, 10:54:42 PM »

I wonder if Ron went home on his break from work to check on Fibsty.. Geese Ron riding like that by a bus stop where kids are....

I cropped that arm and blew it up and it looks worse when you do that. I don't know, but the marks above the bit and below the bite, would not be produced by a bite, and that was a hard bite, broke the skin.

melee-is it but does haleigh's top should where her arm is all bruised -Doent that looked bruise to top of shoulder?  This is sick...

I am behind, but just put these images online to show you all. I blew them up 150%. I don't see bruising. And I am not sure what the circular mark is, but up close, does not look so much like a bite mark to me. I will go through more photos to see if I see that mark on any others.

These were taken on the same day. The last 2 images show the date of the pictures.

Thank you Brandi!

Also did you notice the date on the pic,  was the schoolground accident in November 2008, and was the pics that Crystal's aunt taking in Nov 2008? Or the date on the above pictures is the date they were uploaded on the computer.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1670 on: April 03, 2009, 10:56:42 PM »

Good Night Sweet Monkeys..
Good Night 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1671 on: April 03, 2009, 10:59:06 PM »

Heart, I've been thinking along those lines as well.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: April 03, 2009, 11:00:34 PM »

nite all..

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1673 on: April 03, 2009, 11:01:31 PM »

Where can I find the article on art harris's site saying about the washing machine?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: April 03, 2009, 11:09:58 PM »

Where can I find the article on art harris's site saying about the washing machine?

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#comments
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: April 03, 2009, 11:12:48 PM »

nite all..

Good night cookie   Pleasant dreams

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: April 03, 2009, 11:15:05 PM »

Misty looks high in this picture...or maybe I have a lot of angry toward her...grrrrr

Thank you Brandi!

Also did you notice the date on the pic,  was the schoolground accident in November 2008, and was the pics that Crystal's aunt taking in Nov 2008? Or the date on the above pictures is the date they were uploaded on the computer.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: April 03, 2009, 11:15:16 PM »

Good night Cookie.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: April 03, 2009, 11:17:38 PM »

Would they be wearing summer clothes in Nov?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: April 03, 2009, 11:21:00 PM »

Heart...so are you ruling out that an So took Haleigh?
not that I want that to be true..for goodness sake..I was/am holding on to the fact that someone took her cause then she would/could still be alive....
I still don't think that Ron is involved with harming her... but I'll tell you, nothing surprises me anymore with all the crap going on in this world......wish we would find out something soon....
No cookie,  I am not totally ruling it out.  But there are some strange going on with Misty and Ron.  I don't get it while all of a sudden he marries her.  Why?

According to Art Harris' report witnesses say that Misty was at the school bus stop in the blue van picking up the children.  Did Misty just pick up her neices/nephews. Did she pick Haleigh up as well.  Has that been cleared who exactly picked Haleigh up from the bus stop that Monday?

When did Chelsea get the blue van since Misty picked up the children from the bus stop? Supposedly the blue van was at Chelsea's not parked in the spot where/how she normally parked it.

The very first interview that Ron gave on Nancy Grace he said that he checked the backdoor and made sure it was locked prior to him going to work and he also stated that the lock on the backdoor was located high enough that Haleigh could not reach it.  Well we know now that that is not the case.

I could rule in Misty and Joe, but then that does not explain the marriage.

And if something happened to Haleigh accidently in that trailer home then why would they just not have said so.

I hate to say it Cookie, but whether it was a SO, accident or intentional the chances are not looking all that good.

However Haleigh is in my prayers.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.