April 25, 2024, 11:39:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 329009 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: April 04, 2009, 12:14:54 AM »

hmm ...
in the article it states:

“It all comes back to Misty,” Cobra tells me, “and her timeline. No one knows what she was doing after she visited her Dad at the hospital Monday. Or whether she was even home that night (Monday). So many conflicts in her stories. She said she put blankets in the washing machine at 8 p.m. so why did police note the washing machine was running hours later? She said she went to the bathroom and called Ronald when she couldn’t find Haleigh, but Ronald was standing outside, supposedly just home from work.”

I never read or heard LE state this. (I wonder where Art got this information.)

Has anyone else?

I don't know where he got this but it was reported on forum(s) as early as Feb 13th, however no solid proof was given at the time, so where this info came from I have no idea, but this was reported early on.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: April 04, 2009, 12:22:00 AM »

hmm ...

“It all comes back to Misty,” Cobra tells me, “and her timeline. No one knows what she was doing after she visited her Dad at the hospital Monday. Or whether she was even home that night (Monday). So many conflicts in her stories. She said she put blankets in the washing machine at 8 p.m. so why did police note the washing machine was running hours later? She said she went to the bathroom and called Ronald when she couldn’t find Haleigh, but Ronald was standing outside, supposedly just home from work.”

Has anyone else?

This is the first time that I have heard it as well.  I wonder if it is in the police report.

I just re-read the police report and there is no mention of a washing machine running.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: April 04, 2009, 12:43:06 AM »

hmm ...

Has anyone else?

This is the first time that I have heard it as well.  I wonder if it is in the police report.
Well no mention in the initial police report that I can see.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: April 04, 2009, 12:52:39 AM »

hmm ...

Has anyone else?

I just re-read the police report and there is no mention of a washing machine running.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609
Poster Pickels on Topix wrote on March 7:

CCD - I've thought abou that. She could have been drinking and drugging with someone and when she passed out, the perv took the child.

However, I understand now that she had the washing machine running when Potty-Mouth Ron got home. If that is true, I have almost no doubt she is involved and trying to clean evidence.

I'm starting to wonder is Smokey did it. Did she hets pissed at the little girl for wetting the bed and smother her (by accident) with the wet sheets.

Innocent people don't lie - she lies, and that is why the cops keep bringing her in.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:3xbpPqm93-sJ:www.topix.com/forum/topstories/THHAKOJMU3FN0J8LF+haleigh+washing+machine&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1704 on: April 04, 2009, 12:53:04 AM »

This is snipped from Art Harris' thread - I think this may be Ron or Misty making comments:

They call me J Says:
April 3rd, 2009 at 9:35 pm
Your article is confusing bias and misleading, most of all it is flat out confusing. I have several questions, YOU STATE IN THE ARTICLE THAT Misty put blankets in the wash at 8pm, you or Cobra find that odd as the Police noted hours later the machine was not running. That does not make sense because a washing machine runs 20-40 minutes dependent on the size of load, and type of cycle selected. There for it is a given that the machine cycle would stop at 845 at the latest. Please confirm Police officer name and direct statement from him as to how it was determined the machine was not running hours later, also how that is applicable to the machine running at 8pm. Should you suggest test please give full information of testing center and type of test carried out to determine when a washing machine ran. Also you state that She ” Misty got up to go to the bathroom and then to call Ronald but he was home from work. However repeatedly in numerous interviews including one with you she directly and repeatedly over and over and over and over and over and over again states she got up to GO TO USE THE BATHROOM SEEN THE KITCHEN LIGHT ON WENT TO INVESTIGATE AS TO WHY THEN DISCOVERED THE BACK DOOR OPEN THEN WENT BACK TO HER ROOM TO GET HER CELL PHONE TO CALL RONALD. THAT IS WHEN SHE DISCOVERED HALEIGH MISSING, SHE BEGAN LOOKING FOR HER WHEN AND CLEARLY BEFORE THE ENTIRE WORLD OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER RONALD STATED AS ON NG AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Ronald has stated he pulled up and and then walked up to the house & Misty was in the doorway on the phone to him. He tore the house apart looking for her while Misty called the Police. Is this article a direct accusation of this account being a lie? Is that accusation & statement made on behalf of you or is it on behalf of Cobra, and why are the steps being smoke screened by Cobra such as she “called Ronald but he was home” cOULD cOBRA PLEASE GIVE THE NAME OF THE OOFICER IN REGARDS TO THE WASHING MACHINE PLEASE AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WHAT DOES ALL THIS TRASH TALK HAVE TO DO WITH THE NIGHT HALEIGH WENT MISSING. Lastly but not least who are the persons who claim to know Misty was out, names to Police effective immediately as no one would with hold the names as that would be asssiting the Abductor. So indirect or direct are the names forwarded on behalf of Crystal and Cobra seeing as he is hired by her team. Please clarify these questions thank you!!!By the way I personally have no use or confidence in Cobra and thank he is a gossip side show.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#comments

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: April 04, 2009, 01:06:32 AM »

This is snipped from Art Harris' thread - I think this may be Ron or Misty making comments:

They call me J Says:
Your article is confusing bias and misleading, most of all it is flat out confusing. I have several questions, YOU STATE IN THE ARTICLE THAT Misty put blankets in the wash at 8pm, you or Cobra find that odd as the Police noted hours later the machine was not running. That does not make sense because a washing machine runs 20-40 minutes dependent on the size of load, and type of cycle selected. There for it is a given that the machine cycle would stop at 845 at the latest. Please confirm Police officer name and direct statement from him as to how it was determined the machine was not running hours later, also how that is applicable to the machine running at 8pm. Should you suggest test please give full information of testing center and type of test carried out to determine when a washing machine ran. Also you state that She ” Misty got up to go to the bathroom and then to call Ronald but he was home from work. However repeatedly in numerous interviews including one with you she directly and repeatedly over and over and over and over and over and over again states she got up to GO TO USE THE BATHROOM SEEN THE KITCHEN LIGHT ON WENT TO INVESTIGATE AS TO WHY THEN DISCOVERED THE BACK DOOR OPEN THEN WENT BACK TO HER ROOM TO GET HER CELL PHONE TO CALL RONALD. THAT IS WHEN SHE DISCOVERED HALEIGH MISSING, SHE BEGAN LOOKING FOR HER WHEN AND CLEARLY BEFORE THE ENTIRE WORLD OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER RONALD STATED AS ON NG AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Ronald has stated he pulled up and and then walked up to the house & Misty was in the doorway on the phone to him. He tore the house apart looking for her while Misty called the Police. Is this article a direct accusation of this account being a lie? Is that accusation & statement made on behalf of you or is it on behalf of Cobra, and why are the steps being smoke screened by Cobra such as she “called Ronald but he was home” cOULD cOBRA PLEASE GIVE THE NAME OF THE OOFICER IN REGARDS TO THE WASHING MACHINE PLEASE AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WHAT DOES ALL THIS TRASH TALK HAVE TO DO WITH THE NIGHT HALEIGH WENT MISSING. Lastly but not least who are the persons who claim to know Misty was out, names to Police effective immediately as no one would with hold the names as that would be asssiting the Abductor. So indirect or direct are the names forwarded on behalf of Crystal and Cobra seeing as he is hired by her team. Please clarify these questions thank you!!!By the way I personally have no use or confidence in Cobra and thank he is a gossip side show.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#comments

honeybee wrote:

Then the mystery gets worse He said the washer was running when he came home at 3:25 if Misty was asleep and only up for bathroom and then Haleigh gone how could the washing machine be still running /Misty said she went to bed at 10:00 this is over five hours later washer running.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:sfC3UC0vbwYJ:www.truecrimereport.com/2009/02/police_say_haleigh_cummings_di.php+haleigh+washing+machine&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1706 on: April 04, 2009, 01:14:55 AM »

And how would this "They call me J" know one way or the other if the washing machine was running or not unless it is Ron or Misty making these comments?Also, whoever made that comment (IMO) is obviously higher than a kite!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1707 on: April 04, 2009, 01:16:05 AM »

Looks like the cage was quite busy today. I am going to try to catch up, I keep getting locked out of the cage though,then I am hitting the bed.. I just got home a bit ago and had to call my daughter to let her know to get up there and see my Dad while she can... He is not good...just gets worse every day...My son went with me today and could not bring himself to leave him so he spent the night.

I see there is no good news about the case today,from what I have been able to read...  I am praying they find her soon and alive...

k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1708 on: April 04, 2009, 01:16:34 AM »

weather.com has November averages for Satsuma at 76 to 54.

Here is the weather for November 2008 in Jacksonville.  Scroll down to the day you want.

http://jaxweather.net/WeatherImages/WD/November2008.htm
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: April 04, 2009, 01:25:56 AM »

Looks like the cage was quite busy today. I am going to try to catch up, I keep getting locked out of the cage though,then I am hitting the bed.. I just got home a bit ago and had to call my daughter to let her know to get up there and see my Dad while she can... He is not good...just gets worse every day...My son went with me today and could not bring himself to leave him so he spent the night.

I see there is no good news about the case today,from what I have been able to read...  I am praying they find her soon and alive...

I am so sorry to hear that Searching. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. (((hugs)))

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: April 04, 2009, 01:27:52 AM »

And how would this "They call me J" know one way or the other if the washing machine was running or not unless it is Ron or Misty making these comments?Also, whoever made that comment (IMO) is obviously higher than a kite!!

I am looking and trying to find in what interview and where Ron stated that, but evidently he slipped up and did because different posters on different sites heard it or read it even back in February.

Honeybee wrote:
February 22, 2009 at Sunday, February 22, 2009

Inviting a molester in the home with children present and knowing you yourself molested by this idiot as well as other cousins where is Mistys brain out to lunch ?
I am thinking she left this kook cousin to babyset so she could hang out with her lowlife gang and beat it home to arrive before Ron return ed .
I believe that washing the blanket”what was on this blanket to wash it in midnight hours ” Misty said she was asleep 10:00pm to 3:00 am so how is the w/machine running as Ron mentioned machine running when he arrived.
Either it had already happened or she helped the cousin to cover it up they really had to m
ove so never called 911 untill Ron arrived .
Ron has a short stem.
Misty knew the clothes Haleigh was wearing NOT just another lie.
This is my personal opinion thoughts.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:F5hxxKzkv_8J:tothewire.wordpress.com/2009/02/21/pedophile-cousin-took-haleigh-cummings/+haleigh+washing+machine&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: April 04, 2009, 01:30:38 AM »

Searchin, you and yours are in my prayers.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: April 04, 2009, 01:33:08 AM »

I am sorry to hear about your dad today, Searching.

My best thoughts are being sent to him and you, and your family.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: April 04, 2009, 01:33:15 AM »

I don't know where the info came from but back in Feb there were post(s) on board(s) claiming that LE arrived while the washing machine was running.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: April 04, 2009, 01:37:45 AM »

weather.com has November averages for Satsuma at 76 to 54.

Here is the weather for November 2008 in Jacksonville.  Scroll down to the day you want.

http://jaxweather.net/WeatherImages/WD/November2008.htm

Cool find, k8. Jax is 60-some miles from Satsuma.

And the temps on Nov. 14, 2008 (When that picture was taken) were:

Maximum temperature    = 85.1 °F on day 14 at time 15:08
Minimum temperature     = 71.6 °F on day 13 at time 07:26

So odds are it was in the mid-to low-80's when that was taken.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1715 on: April 04, 2009, 01:38:14 AM »

Art Harris Says:
April 3rd, 2009 at 5:23 pm
Ronald doesn’t pay Amber support; she tells me she doesn’t want anything from him, just to be rid of him.
They have a little boy who is disabled, born with a soft spot on his head. She says he was certainly emotionally abusive and on occasion played Russian roulette on himself, freaking her out.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#more-1526
so, Ron has 2 children with disabilities?  that's sad
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: April 04, 2009, 01:39:49 AM »

I wonder if Ron went home on his break from work to check on Fibsty.. Geese Ron riding like that by a bus stop where kids are....

I cropped that arm and blew it up and it looks worse when you do that. I don't know, but the marks above the bit and below the bite, would not be produced by a bite, and that was a hard bite, broke the skin.
that bruise in the bend of her arm reminds me of when I've had blood drawn and they blew the vein, but that does look like a bite mark below it
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: April 04, 2009, 01:42:04 AM »

Looks like to me she is crying...hands on hips and the look on her face, appears to be anger.

Looks like a little girl making a face to me.
My first thought was that she was making a face at whomever was taking her picture, not really an angry face but more of a "WHAt?" look (kinda puzzled)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: April 04, 2009, 01:48:59 AM »

They call me J Says:

Misty is that you?   

Heart
k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1719 on: April 04, 2009, 01:49:02 AM »

I use firefox and have an add on called no squint.  It will blow that picture up real good if anyone wants to try it. It's quick and easy to use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.