April 20, 2024, 06:30:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328796 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1780 on: April 04, 2009, 10:29:36 AM »

I still believe there are four major keys to this case.
1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.
4. Haliegh's little pink top in the dirty clothes.

Those are the clues.. 
No DNA, Fibers etc.  -- equal no harm in house.
Entry -- someone she opened the door for.
Med's -- why would her meds be taken.
Pink Top - someone dressed her near the dirty clothes pile,  put little pink shirt in dirty clothes pile. Remember, how long it took them to realize that.
a. either with dirty clothes,
b. with clean clothes grandma had brought over.. Misty would not be organized enough to have put them away.

morning mlee,, I wonder if anyone knows the last time Haleighs meds were reupped?  MAybe she was OUT of her meds as misty or rc just did not buy her any.

I don't know.. That is a great question and I so wish we had access to that info. I go by her having meds missing by the inhaler. Which means she goes through spells either of ashma, or something closely related. And that inhaler would be an absolute have to have thing.  So, if it runs out.. it must be replaced. In fact I can imagine there should have been several, one in case the other runs out.  This isn't the kind of thing you can chance on not having it in case of a ashma attack.  I had a uncle expire from ashma.

exactly on having more than one inhaler. This is my point, these children were not cared for, Haleigh had missed so much school, rc was going to be arrested, so, why should we assume they made sure Haleigh had the proper meds?  I bet Crystal can get that info from Haleighs dr.
IT would clear up at least one rumor, did she have meds, or were they taken with the perp and Haleigh? 

You are absolutely right, and I am sure she can.. But.. I also believe that the LE has pulled all of Haleigh's Medical file, last doctors visit, prescriptions, her school records. In fact I am seriously wondering.. why, when she showed up at school.. did they not report this info, thats maditory. Also why the hospital didn't report this as possible abuse.  Or did they and that was one of the issues already being investigated by Children's Services.  I agree, that ron and short elevator probably were not on top of Haleighs Medical needs. She wasn't a priority in that relationship or parenting.  The one thing that lingers in the back of my mind, if Haleigh were taken by a preditor, why would that person care if she had an ashma attack. His intent was to use, abuse and destroy, not health concerns.  That's what makes the back of my brain tingle. His intents, not concerns.  When an ashma attack accures, she won't be coughing, so that's not a factor for noise or sound, she would be whizing, and struggling to breathe.  Why care if she can't breathe when he intends on stopping it anyway?

for sure for sure, so, if Haleigh had NO meds, it would clear the notion that perp cared for Haleigh. He took Haleigh not meds as she did not have any..  my adopted son had ashma as a child, I always had more than one inhaler for him, as a just in case. Sometimes drs appts are far enough apart, the meds often overlapped.. One inhaler almost empty, means get another soon, just in case.  I do not think anyone cared how stressful this childs breathing was for her, if they did, she would be at home now, and we would be reading the funny papers....
I agree...My daughter is 10 she has asthma..I have an inhaler in her back pack for bus ride and school.Another in my car.And another in the house and another at grandmas house..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1781 on: April 04, 2009, 10:32:10 AM »

Searching my thoughts and prayers are with you. Mlee, your notes are awesome, and everyone's input, you were all busy last night. I really don't know why LE hasn't even cleared anyone yet, to me that is very strange. Could they still be waiting on test results?
IMO I think there waiting for someone to walk in and say ok I did it...Duh, sorry they frustrate me...
I agree, that's what it looks like to me also. 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: April 04, 2009, 10:32:28 AM »

1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.

Those are the clues.. 
Pink Top - someone dressed her near the dirty clothes pile,  put little pink shirt in dirty clothes pile. Remember, how long it took them to realize that.
b. with clean clothes grandma had brought over.. Misty would not be organized enough to have put them away.
We know nothing of any meds. That was just a rumor. Something that should have been with her. ?? Very cryptic. And it came, the rumor from Ms. Neves.
.. They did take part of the wall by the water heater, I always wondered why. Maybe there was a dent in the wall , size small head if you get what I am saying.

I wonder how mn knew Haleigh 's meds were missing.. did she go into that house after Haleigh went missing I wonder?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: April 04, 2009, 10:36:07 AM »

If there were any pills in the house, one of those drug addicts took the bottle. And that includes Misty. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: April 04, 2009, 10:38:38 AM »

1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.

Those are the clues.. 
We know nothing of any meds. That was just a rumor. Something that should have been with her. ?? Very cryptic. And it came, the rumor from Ms. Neves.
.. They did take part of the wall by the water heater, I always wondered why. Maybe there was a dent in the wall , size small head if you get what I am saying.

I haven't heard anything about the wall near the water heater.. It must be located in the Laundry room?  I think the rumor about the inhaler came from an interview from one of them, stating that it was abutarol.  I believe it was either Misty or ron's mother or grandmother..  Pretty sure it was short elevator.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: April 04, 2009, 10:39:06 AM »

If there were any pills in the house, one of those drug addicts took the bottle. And that includes Misty. 

yeah, I would think they had to get rid of any drugs in the house before le got there. Might tell of what they were doing before they called 911.. and didnt they find drugs in rc's car that night,  then dismissed them yet again??
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: April 04, 2009, 10:43:45 AM »

yeah, I would think they had to get rid of any drugs in the house before le got there. Might tell of what they were doing before they called 911.. and didnt they find drugs in rc's car that night,  then dismissed them yet again??

I am sure that somewhere I read that they did find drugs in rons truck..  I read it somewhere.  They better not dismiss it, if its true.. they better do something about it.. that would be very negligent, just like it would be for them not to follow up on the weekend business.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: April 04, 2009, 10:47:07 AM »

I am sure that somewhere I read that they did find drugs in rons truck..  I read it somewhere.  They better not dismiss it, if its true.. they better do something about it.. that would be very negligent, just like it would be for them not to follow up on the weekend business.

right, I read it as well,,, and I also noticed that HE was NOt arrested for those said drugs.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: April 04, 2009, 10:47:24 AM »

1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.

Those are the clues.. 

Remember she arrived at the house that night, and was wearing her Le jacket. So, one of the questions the LE officer would have ask,  is there anything missing that belongs to Haleigh. Clothing, medications, toys, shoes, blankets etc.  They would have covered all of that.. So, she could have learned the info from being there.  If they took part of a wall, could be a indentation, or a stain on the wall for testing.

I wonder how mn knew Haleigh 's meds were missing.. did she go into that house after Haleigh went missing I wonder?

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: April 04, 2009, 10:47:26 AM »

1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.

Those are the clues.. 

I haven't heard anything about the wall near the water heater.. It must be located in the Laundry room?  I think the rumor about the inhaler came from an interview from one of them, stating that it was abutarol.  I believe it was either Misty or ron's mother or grandmother..  Pretty sure it was short elevator.

GM everyone..

Yes, MLee, they took the cover from the hot water heated which I think was in the master bathroom & the wood/carpet underneath the tub.

I may be wrong on the location of the hwh, but I know they did take it down/off. Will look for it as soon as I can.

NCSunny

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: April 04, 2009, 10:48:53 AM »

1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.

Those are the clues.. 

I keep getting my answers in the blue......

Remember she arrived at the house that night, and was wearing her Le jacket. So, one of the questions the LE officer would have ask,  is there anything missing that belongs to Haleigh. Clothing, medications, toys, shoes, blankets etc.  They would have covered all of that.. So, she could have learned the info from being there.  If they took part of a wall, could be a indentation, or a stain on the wall for testing.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: April 04, 2009, 10:51:24 AM »

1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.

Those are the clues.. 

GM everyone..

Yes, MLee, they took the cover from the hot water heated which I think was in the master bathroom & the wood/carpet underneath the tub.

I may be wrong on the location of the hwh, but I know they did take it down/off. Will look for it as soon as I can.

Thats the reason they ask for the DNA from Crystal.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: April 04, 2009, 10:57:26 AM »

When they first removed the crime scene tape and Ms. Neves did the tour for Nancy Grace's program.
Neves said that they had removed the panels from around the tub looking to see if Haleigh was encased there. Then she said they had removed a section of the wall by the water heater. Same reason ? I thought LE had taken that section. Maybe the same reason ? To see what if anything was encased there. But I understodd that LE had taken that section of the wall away with them. 
Maybe LE is just waiting for one of them to mess up and turn on the other one.I don't think Misty could have done this on her own. I don't think Ron could have done this on his own. But I think that if something happened to Haleigh, like an accident in the midst of all of this ( like a big fight where she woke up and got in between the two of them ) Ron and Misty would and could work together.
Ron seemd to have married Misty for reasons not to do with the ususal reasons ppl get married. The entire marriage thing is all wrong.  Ron says he knew about Greg.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: April 04, 2009, 11:03:04 AM »

When they first removed the crime scene tape and Ms. Neves did the tour for Nancy Grace's program.
Neves said that they had removed the panels from around the tub looking to see if Haleigh was encased there. Then she said they had removed a section of the wall by the water heater. Same reason ? I thought LE had taken that section. Maybe the same reason ? To see what if anything was encased there. But I understodd that LE had taken that section of the wall away with them. 
Maybe LE is just waiting for one of them to mess up and turn on the other one.I don't think Misty could have done this on her own. I don't think Ron could have done this on his own. But I think that if something happened to Haleigh, like an accident in the midst of all of this ( like a big fight where she woke up and got in between the two of them ) Ron and Misty would and could work together.
Ron seemd to have married Misty for reasons not to do with the ususal reasons ppl get married. The entire marriage thing is all wrong.  Ron says he knew about Greg.

Could be one of two reasons they got married..
1. he thinks she knows about Haleighs whereabouts and what happen.
2. she is pregnant and he is giving in to her demands.
My opinion, this union is so close to being a joke its unreal..  these two are going to destroy each other.  I almost feel sorry for Greg..  Not that I agree with his drugs and parties.. not at all.  I'm looking at it as ron and misty and their crazy relationship, causing harm to anyone around them, and most assuredly Haleigh and little Ron. 

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1794 on: April 04, 2009, 11:04:17 AM »

right, I read it as well,,, and I also noticed that HE was NOt arrested for those said drugs.

Thats what im saying they Could arrest him and put him in jail..Then maybe Misty would start talking. But they arent arresting anyone..I just dont understand this..
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: April 04, 2009, 11:08:40 AM »

I had a problem with Ms. Neves after she did that " tour " on Nancy Grace.
This was the day a Friday I believe where she said they had been in there all day cleaning up. From the mess LE made. Or, IMO, the mess that was there before LE got there. She seemed to be giving reasons for things where she would have no idea of what really happened. She was put in front of the cameras for a reason as Ron or Misty would have been the logical ones to do this tour.
Now with the interview of Greg, Neves must have known what was going on and probably not just that weekend. Neves was trying to whitewash Ron AND Misty. She's been quiet recently and I don't think we're going to see her again.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: April 04, 2009, 11:11:00 AM »

Thats what im saying they Could arrest him and put him in jail..Then maybe Misty would start talking. But they arent arresting anyone..I just dont understand this..

They can't arrest ron for living and taking advantage of short elevator, they are married now.. Momma gave them consent.. Who is going to testify now?  Momma could have prior to the marriage. In a heart beat.. But, she condoned their living together, never made an effort to report it, nor to any drug participation. Momma is an enabler.  No.. They have nothing to arrest ron for. Being a DS doesn't count.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: April 04, 2009, 11:12:52 AM »

rc is their big boy snitch, I am telling you... le does not arrest their narcs. this sort of proves it, as I am sure, if I had drugs in my car, I would be put under the jail...
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1798 on: April 04, 2009, 11:14:23 AM »

They can't arrest ron for living and taking advantage of short elevator, they are married now.. Momma gave them consent.. Who is going to testify now?  Momma could have prior to the marriage. In a heart beat.. But, she condoned their living together, never made an effort to report it, nor to any drug participation. Momma is an enabler.  No.. They have nothing to arrest ron for. Being a DS doesn't count.
Im saying cant they arrest him for the "possible" drugs they found in his car??
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1799 on: April 04, 2009, 11:19:02 AM »

rc is their big boy snitch, I am telling you... le does not arrest their narcs. this sort of proves it, as I am sure, if I had drugs in my car, I would be put under the jail...

IMO, Ron is extremely "street smart"; that being said..I feel he accidently killed Haleigh during a complete melt down due to Misty. Would love to know what time he clocked in and out of work. I think IF Misty had company after Ron went to work, it is moot as Haleigh was already gone. Back door story is just that - a story.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.