April 19, 2024, 06:39:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328774 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: March 30, 2009, 11:10:25 AM »

Search area along US 17:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509027,00.html

Cops Probe New Area in Search for Haleigh Cummings
Thursday, March 12, 2009 

On the same day Florida deputies began searching a new area for missing Haleigh Cummings, the 5-year-old's father is expected to wed his 17-year-old girlfriend, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

About 100 deputies from the Putnam County Sheriff's Office and nearby law enforcement agencies searched for the girl Thursday along U.S. 17, examining the area 30 yards from each side.

Sheriff's Capt. Dick Schauland said there is no new information — just more ground to cover.

Police deny the new search is linked to any new tips.

Click here for photos.

Haleigh vanished Feb. 9 from the Satsuma-area trailer home where she lives with her 24-year-old father, Ronald Cummings, his 17-year-old girlfriend Misty Croslin and Haleigh's little brother Junior, 4.

Cummings and Croslin applied for a marriage license in Palatka on Monday, but are having trouble finding someone to perform the ceremony.

A family member told a television station in Jacksonville, Fla., that the two were going to marry at 4 p.m. Thursday at Dunn's Creek Baptist Church in San Mateao, but the church denies it, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

Pastor Terry Wright is out of town and the other full time pastors (David Dixon & Chad Perry) are not performing a wedding today," the church said in a statement. "Please retract any announcements you have made regarding the Cummings/Croslin wedding taking place at Dunns Creek Baptist Church."

Their first plan was to have Janey Watt, a funeral director, marry them, but MyFOXOrlando.com reported his notary status had expired.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: March 30, 2009, 11:10:41 AM »

Okay, so I take it that the child in Tenn and the man trying to hide her face, was deemed not Haleigh nor this cousin, Correct?  But, if he was not suppose to leave the state of Tenn, when why isn't he under the jail. They can only control your staying in the state if you are under a court order or on Parole...  There is no other way.

Now, if he took Haleigh instead of the weapon, then what did he do with Haleigh? Maybe he took both? He returned to the house didn't he?as far as they have said,he was there that morning With the Van?yes  But, no Haleigh?  Is this correct?  Why would he throw the gun in a ditch?  Get rid of it?  Evidence?  As far as Misty, even under a dope stuper, she still has a short elevator.

As far as I recall, that is the case. My answers in red in your post,was easier that way. The fact he parked the van to try and hide the fact he had driven it bothers me. There is NO telling where he drove that night. what were the hours in question ?? 2 am to 3 am? That gives him an hour or so to do what he needed.. ditch the gun,ditch her,park the van and act like he never left.

What if, he had put Haleigh in the trunk of his car.  the family was all tied up with LE and searching for Haleigh, so no one would be around to hear her if she were not gagged and was still alive.  He left Fla.. long way between Fl and Tenn.....

Good point. but would he risk that if he took her to keep from getting caught?

Hon, those type of people steal children standing in front of their homes waiting for a school bus. That's why he left that morning, probably early. He didn't want to end up being questioned by the police in the disappearance being in Florida. Remember, before they became aware of him as a person of interest, he was already in Tenn.  If Haleigh was in his vehicle, and the Tenn LE takes the notion to grab his vehicle and go through it with a fine tooth comb, they may well still find evidence of her being in there. Not to late for the evidence, hair, fibers.. etc.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #182 on: March 30, 2009, 11:10:45 AM »

Good Morning, you Monkeys have been busy, I guess I should not go to bed. Player, over yonder, I have been suspicious of him, and when he said the cars that he had, that's when a ding, ding, ding, went off in my head to who this player is, and I'm not liking this one bit.

And sorry, but his repeat of 'Another Day In Paradise' is getting to me!   
Something is wrong with this, and I hope they figure it out.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: March 30, 2009, 11:14:42 AM »

Hey! I forgot to say good morning.   

Good Morning!   

NOW:  All I know is, each time I posted to one of the "Players" over yonder, about anything I felt strange about, or questioned him on, he got very offensive and always stood up for Ron.  He didn't like being questioned too much, and I heard from the Mods that I wasn't to 'question' him at all!  Most of those posts were deleted.

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #184 on: March 30, 2009, 11:18:27 AM »

hey looks over her taking messages over to

http://haleighshope.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=hope24&action=display&thread=30&page=3
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: March 30, 2009, 11:23:55 AM »

Thank you Grama for the photo's... ok, If the van was normally at the house,would neighbors notice it that night? could cuz Joe have parked it on the side of the road at the tracks? we know from the K9 losing scent at the tracks that she did not cross the tracks,maybe because she was loaded into a vehicle parked off the road at the tracks? Is there any woods/brush/bushes etc that could have caused the scratch at the spot where the K9 lost scent?

all good points here monkeys, yall are onna roll..

Not sure about what crystles intentions could be for telling something rj did not say.. of course she wants custody of jr , her daughter is missing, and not on her watch.  rj is an aquarious, so he is detached from most issues anyway, so that knowledge has me leaning toward believing he saw something, not sure what, but, he has some clues. Maybe he woke up when Haleigh changed the vcr tape, which misty did not see her doing.

so, I wonder if anyone has talked with the train engineer, and asked him if there happened to be another car parked along the trackss near Haleighs home?
We know from transcribed scanner talks between le that morning, a train had just passed through. Maybe someone on that train saw something....

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: March 30, 2009, 11:25:39 AM »

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ground-search-for-haleigh-cummings/3789484374/?icid=VIDLRVNWS04

Video of Police search of US 17 Hwy towards Crescent City.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: March 30, 2009, 11:26:28 AM »

What is this?  I can't see anything, I'm not a member
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: March 30, 2009, 11:26:31 AM »

I was on the google again, and this is where I went.. Questions?   -  Parole.......

http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/SEX_ofndr/result_button_sor.asp?var1=00382727

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #189 on: March 30, 2009, 11:29:26 AM »

o people are bring info over to that web site
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: March 30, 2009, 11:34:20 AM »

Thank you Grama for the photo's... ok, If the van was normally at the house,would neighbors notice it that night? could cuz Joe have parked it on the side of the road at the tracks? we know from the K9 losing scent at the tracks that she did not cross the tracks,maybe because she was loaded into a vehicle parked off the road at the tracks? Is there any woods/brush/bushes etc that could have caused the scratch at the spot where the K9 lost scent?

Not sure about what crystles intentions could be for telling something rj did not say.. of course she wants custody of jr , her daughter is missing, and not on her watch.  rj is an aquarious, so he is detached from most issues anyway, so that knowledge has me leaning toward believing he saw something, not sure what, but, he has some clues. Maybe he woke up when Haleigh changed the vcr tape, which misty did not see her doing.

so, I wonder if anyone has talked with the train engineer, and asked him if there happened to be another car parked along the trackss near Haleighs home?
We know from transcribed scanner talks between le that morning, a train had just passed through. Maybe someone on that train saw something....

You know how I feel about my opinions, and 50 cents, and Misty's arm pit elevator.   Now, we know that Misty was entertaining, and she probably pays for her drugs with sex.....  Maybe ron would not make any available when she was responsible for the kids, but..  thats like taking a two year old into a candy store and telling the child, no you can't have any candy.  So, maybe she was
in a total stupor, or so frightened of him that she didn't dare try to stop him. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #191 on: March 30, 2009, 11:37:23 AM »

It appears to be people from 'over yonder' that have started their own board (don't blame them there,I'd run like he11 too) and are taking the posts,actually pages..lol from here.. sharing is caring Smile

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: March 30, 2009, 11:45:08 AM »

You know how I feel about my opinions, and 50 cents, and Misty's arm pit elevator.   Now, we know that Misty was entertaining, and she probably pays for her drugs with sex.....  Maybe ron would not make any available when she was responsible for the kids, but..  thats like taking a two year old into a candy store and telling the child, no you can't have any candy.  So, maybe she was
in a total stupor, or so frightened of him that she didn't dare try to stop him. 

Or still messed up from 3 day bender could cause heavy sleeping.  Which I also think has alot to do w/inconsistancies of interviews.  Benders kill short term memory. 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: March 30, 2009, 11:46:08 AM »

It appears to be people from 'over yonder' that have started their own board (don't blame them there,I'd run like he11 too) and are taking the posts,actually pages..lol from here.. sharing is caring Smile

well, shut my mouth  !!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: March 30, 2009, 11:48:35 AM »

And I am totally cool with that if it helps Haleigh get found and keeps her in the light.  When people gripe about this kind of stuff on the "Free Information Highway" I have to wonder about there motive.  I mean clearly it no longer is about Haleigh than it's about them!  JMO.
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: March 30, 2009, 11:53:16 AM »

Funny you should mention that since I have seen some stuff from Haleighshope brought over here. You do have to be a member to read and post. The board was started because of people getting banned at IS.

Semper-Fi
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: March 30, 2009, 11:53:43 AM »

another interesting thing about the van - take it how you will - in the interview on Art Harris w/Misty's mom when they are talking about the van they say that Haleigh would go with anybody if they were in that van and told her (Haleigh) that they were taking her over to Lindsey's house to jump on the trampolin?  That is what I'm pretty sure was said.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/23/exclusive-misty-cummings-mom-speaks-out/#more-1363
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: March 30, 2009, 11:56:41 AM »

And I am totally cool with that if it helps Haleigh get found and keeps her in the light.  When people gripe about this kind of stuff on the "Free Information Highway" I have to wonder about there motive.  I mean clearly it no longer is about Haleigh than it's about them!  JMO.

ITA.. That is what I said when the doodoo started from the AnnaFl issue... The more we share info, the more heads together working,it is about finding a missing child,not about notoriety for cracking the case or having more information,our name in lights... I am sure you get my point. I find the actions and attitude of 'over yonder' to be both immature and pathetic... JMO

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: March 30, 2009, 11:58:35 AM »

does anyone know the location of those hog pens that g nieves found?
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: March 30, 2009, 11:59:23 AM »

Funny you should mention that since I have seen some stuff from Haleighshope brought over here. You do have to be a member to read and post. The board was started because of people getting banned at IS.
Hi M O M , I do not think that post was meant in a bad way.. is there something wrong with sharing?? IMO it may help figure this out no?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.