April 26, 2024, 05:14:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 329021 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: April 04, 2009, 11:22:40 AM »

If there were any pills in the house, one of those drug addicts took the bottle. And that includes Misty. 

yeah, I would think they had to get rid of any drugs in the house before le got there. Might tell of what they were doing before they called 911.. and didnt they find drugs in rc's car that night,  then dismissed them yet again??

I am sure that somewhere I read that they did find drugs in rons truck..  I read it somewhere.  They better not dismiss it, if its true.. they better do something about it.. that would be very negligent, just like it would be for them not to follow up on the weekend business.

right, I read it as well,,, and I also noticed that HE was NOt arrested for those said drugs.

Thats what im saying they Could arrest him and put him in jail..Then maybe Misty would start talking. But they arent arresting anyone..I just dont understand this..

rc is their big boy snitch, I am telling you... le does not arrest their narcs. this sort of proves it, as I am sure, if I had drugs in my car, I would be put under the jail...

You and me both.  Look at the report of his driving Haleigh to school that morning, almost hit another vehicle.. Scared the children at the bus stop, so badly.. that one of the parents said their child continued to talk about it that night.  This guy truly believes he does nothing wrong, that there are no controls for him or what he does, he is a danger to society.  I do hope and pray, that this custody issue goes into court asap..  And that Crystal is given custody of little ron, and a grandfather clause covering Haleigh asap...  Little ron needs to be rescued from those two maniac's now, before they either harm him physically, emotionally or mentally.  It is a right now situation, and I do hope that LE and Children's Services get their ducks in a row and do the walk.  Everyone can think terrible of Kim.. But, she is going to be the salvation for little Ron.  She is a bulldozer and what ever it takes to get this custody changed over.. We, Monkeys in unison should stand behind her, and any evidence we locate that proves the abuse those two little ones have gone through, she needs that evidence for court.  Two way street. We need to figure out where Haleigh went, but we also are overwhelmed with concern over Little Ron and his safety and wellbeing.  One other thing to consider, what ever happened that night to Little Haleigh.. The other children in that neighborhood are probably terrified of it happening to them.  My heart hurts to think of those children being afraid to go to sleep at night safe in their own homes.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: April 04, 2009, 11:25:57 AM »

Would be nice if we could get some cell phone records..That would help with them timeline.. Anyone know how we can get them??? And do we know anything about this Kristine or whatever her name is. The one that was parying with WBG and Misty n Amber.

Only LE or Attorney with court order.. 
Oh...and I guess they have to be arrested on something in order to get that info also huh?

Not LE, they can pull phone, cell phone, financial, complete criminal history back to age 18 on any suspect in the case.
Ok then why havent we seen any cell records? This would help verify there storys right?

Florida is different from most states, they are wide open on many things.  But, My opinion..  they learned so much from the exeperience with the Anthony case.. Everything was out for the public through the Media. This time, This county LE is keeping close tabs on their evidence. They are not admitting to having any, and they are not sharing if they did. So, its going to be a wait and see thing.  It's alot like Poker.. Don't show your hand, and wait for someone to slip up and grin.

There have been NO arrests in the Haleigh case. In the Anthony case, she was first arrested for charges because her daughter was missing for 30+ days and no report. Then she was arrested for all the fraud checks that she cashed at various places, Target, etc...and was caught on video.

She was arrested...so the cell phone records, check charging records were released.

Until an arrest is made in this case, nothing will be released until they can tie the info to the case.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: April 04, 2009, 11:28:58 AM »

If there were any pills in the house, one of those drug addicts took the bottle. And that includes Misty. 

yeah, I would think they had to get rid of any drugs in the house before le got there. Might tell of what they were doing before they called 911.. and didnt they find drugs in rc's car that night,  then dismissed them yet again??

I am sure that somewhere I read that they did find drugs in rons truck..  I read it somewhere.  They better not dismiss it, if its true.. they better do something about it.. that would be very negligent, just like it would be for them not to follow up on the weekend business.

right, I read it as well,,, and I also noticed that HE was NOt arrested for those said drugs.

Thats what im saying they Could arrest him and put him in jail..Then maybe Misty would start talking. But they arent arresting anyone..I just dont understand this..

They can't arrest ron for living and taking advantage of short elevator, they are married now.. Momma gave them consent.. Who is going to testify now?  Momma could have prior to the marriage. In a heart beat.. But, she condoned their living together, never made an effort to report it, nor to any drug participation. Momma is an enabler.  No.. They have nothing to arrest ron for. Being a DS doesn't count.
Im saying cant they arrest him for the "possible" drugs they found in his car??

Yes, but like the issues with Greg, I believe that is going to be handled by another investigative group.  See, for this team to be effective and remain on course, they have to stay on one investigation.  So, things like drugs, abuse etc would fall under a different group of detectives to handle.  This way, you keep your team working on one thing alone, so they don't get bogged down working other cases or variations and it also keeps them ontrack and not in court. So, I am sure its going to bite him in the butt, maybe a bit of time, but its going to bite him.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1803 on: April 04, 2009, 11:28:59 AM »

Searching my thoughts and prayers are with you. Mlee, your notes are awesome, and everyone's input, you were all busy last night. I really don't know why LE hasn't even cleared anyone yet, to me that is very strange. Could they still be waiting on test results?

Thanks no rose. that means a lot to me.
I am not sure if they are waiting for tests still..look how long testing has taken in Caylee case. I do not think she was harmed in the house though..mlee is right,no spatter,no fluids etc. here is my theory put together,not sure if it makes sense as I am running on little sleep and just having some bouts of crying , If I do not make sense,let me know what it is that is not making sense and I will try to clarify..
The dispatch calls sounded to me like the officer dispatched to Green ln was still trying to find Green ln when the other officer said he was at Tyler and was going to respond to Grn Ln. So what if Jr was sleeping on couch,Haleigh in bed, Misty off doing what she does best, she gets home sometime around 1:30,realizes that Haleigh is missing..grabs Jr..rushes over to Tylr and hysterically is screaming that Haleigh is missing.they are all freaking out because she is missing and Misty was not even there(hence the officer at Tylr addy,the ruckus=disturbance call)she goes back home to act like she woke up to find her missing because she knows what Ron will do if he finds out she was not there with the kids all night as well as she could be charged for leaving them alone,if in fact they were alone,maybe she left them with a crap sitter that left them alone.she started the wash to bolster her story to Ron and LE. The couch bouncing as Jr put it may have been "the man in black" bumping into the couch,maybe not familiar with inside the house.He knew who he was looking for,found her,grabbed her and left.Maybe he watched her for a while,watched the house,knew the routine.It explains a lot of things.The ruckus around 2 a.m may have been at Tyler.I think you are looking for a predator in that area,maybe same street, close enough to watch the routine,learn it and wait for opportunity to grab her.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: April 04, 2009, 11:29:19 AM »

When they first removed the crime scene tape and Ms. Neves did the tour for Nancy Grace's program.
Neves said that they had removed the panels from around the tub looking to see if Haleigh was encased there. Then she said they had removed a section of the wall by the water heater. Same reason ? I thought LE had taken that section. Maybe the same reason ? To see what if anything was encased there. But I understood that LE had taken that section of the wall away with them. 
Maybe LE is just waiting for one of them to mess up and turn on the other one.I don't think Misty could have done this on her own. I don't think Ron could have done this on his own. But I think that if something happened to Haleigh, like an accident in the midst of all of this ( like a big fight where she woke up and got in between the two of them ) Ron and Misty would and could work together.
Ron seemed to have married Misty for reasons not to do with the usual reasons ppl get married. The entire marriage thing is all wrong.  Ron says he knew about Greg.

Could be one of two reasons they got married..
1. he thinks she knows about Haleighs whereabouts and what happen.
2. she is pregnant and he is giving in to her demands.
My opinion, this union is so close to being a joke its unreal..  these two are going to destroy each other.  I almost feel sorry for Greg..  Not that I agree with his drugs and parties.. not at all.  I'm looking at it as ron and misty and their crazy relationship, causing harm to anyone around them, and most assuredly Haleigh and little Ron. 

and lets not forget to add,,
 if,  misty knows that Haleighs demise was due to something rc did, maybe he left his drugs down where Haleigh got a hold of them. she could have passed from an overdose. so, rc married her, because, she sort of  blackmailed him into it. I mean blackmail by "you marry me, or I will tell on you",,,
we also know rc does NOT get arrested with drugs, so that could not be the motive, but death of a child by those drugs would get rc arrested for sure
we all saw that rc did not appear to be thrilled to be at court house getting marriage license.
HE walked way in front of misty and mom on the way in, and the way out.. Misty had to run to catch up to him going to the car, seeming ever so happy  knowing she was soon to be Mrs rc.
Rc did not have the same energy about him. He was agitated at being forced to marry her.
The only reason he could be forced, is if she had something  BIG on him.

nay nay stated in arts report, that misty told rc she was pregnant to get him to marry her.
sounds pretty logical to me, and probable.

so, another batch of thoughts to ponder. IT;s time to feed the chickens, so, good luck to the monkeys today. I hope one of you figure this out, and that Haleigh is brought home.
TO the families if you read my posts. I am sorry for your loss, and want to say my thoughts are only to help find Haleigh. I do not mean anyone any disrespect. jmo,,,,mio

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: April 04, 2009, 11:29:34 AM »

Cell phone records will show the time of incoming and outgoing calls, the 'pings' indicating the locations which the tower will pick up.  It will also give the phone numbers in and out.

If they did take Misty's cell phone, then they  (FBI / LE) have requested the records and it will also show text messages, if any.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: April 04, 2009, 11:31:05 AM »

Would be nice if we could get some cell phone records..That would help with them timeline.. Anyone know how we can get them??? And do we know anything about this Kristine or whatever her name is. The one that was parying with WBG and Misty n Amber.

Oh...and I guess they have to be arrested on something in order to get that info also huh?

Not LE, they can pull phone, cell phone, financial, complete criminal history back to age 18 on any suspect in the case.
Ok then why havent we seen any cell records? This would help verify there storys right?

Florida is different from most states, they are wide open on many things.  But, My opinion..  they learned so much from the exeperience with the Anthony case.. Everything was out for the public through the Media. This time, This county LE is keeping close tabs on their evidence. They are not admitting to having any, and they are not sharing if they did. So, its going to be a wait and see thing.  It's alot like Poker.. Don't show your hand, and wait for someone to slip up and grin.

There have been NO arrests in the Haleigh case. In the Anthony case, she was first arrested for charges because her daughter was missing for 30+ days and no report. Then she was arrested for all the fraud checks that she cashed at various places, Target, etc...and was caught on video.

She was arrested...so the cell phone records, check charging records were released.

Until an arrest is made in this case, nothing will be released until they can tie the info to the case.

Yes, I believe thats the way florida handles it.  Thats why the media could go to court to have info released. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: April 04, 2009, 11:36:24 AM »

Searching my thoughts and prayers are with you. Mlee, your notes are awesome, and everyone's input, you were all busy last night. I really don't know why LE hasn't even cleared anyone yet, to me that is very strange. Could they still be waiting on test results?

I am not sure if they are waiting for tests still..look how long testing has taken in Caylee case. I do not think she was harmed in the house though..mlee is right,no spatter,no fluids etc. here is my theory put together,not sure if it makes sense as I am running on little sleep and just having some bouts of crying , If I do not make sense,let me know what it is that is not making sense and I will try to clarify..
The dispatch calls sounded to me like the officer dispatched to Green ln was still trying to find Green ln when the other officer said he was at Tyler and was going to respond to Grn Ln. So what if Jr was sleeping on couch,Haleigh in bed, Misty off doing what she does best, she gets home sometime around 1:30,realizes that Haleigh is missing..grabs Jr..rushes over to Tylr and hysterically is screaming that Haleigh is missing.they are all freaking out because she is missing and Misty was not even there(hence the officer at Tylr addy,the ruckus=disturbance call)she goes back home to act like she woke up to find her missing because she knows what Ron will do if he finds out she was not there with the kids all night as well as she could be charged for leaving them alone,if in fact they were alone,maybe she left them with a crap sitter that left them alone.she started the wash to bolster her story to Ron and LE. The couch bouncing as Jr put it may have been "the man in black" bumping into the couch,maybe not familiar with inside the house.He knew who he was looking for,found her,grabbed her and left.Maybe he watched her for a while,watched the house,knew the routine.It explains a lot of things.The ruckus around 2 a.m may have been at Tyler.I think you are looking for a predator in that area,maybe same street, close enough to watch the routine,learn it and wait for opportunity to grab her.

And this would be a relative of Misty.. D. Sapp...  He is the only one that I have found anything that would change my concept of no preditor.  Only him..  He would know everything.. the relationship, the family home, sleeping arrangements, the drug activity, misty's alter ego and cheating, ron's schedule, and last  Little Haleigh.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1808 on: April 04, 2009, 11:42:02 AM »

rc is their big boy snitch, I am telling you... le does not arrest their narcs. this sort of proves it, as I am sure, if I had drugs in my car, I would be put under the jail...

IMO, Ron is extremely "street smart"; that being said..I feel he accidently killed Haleigh during a complete melt down due to Misty. Would love to know what time he clocked in and out of work. I think IF Misty had company after Ron went to work, it is moot as Haleigh was already gone. Back door story is just that - a story.
luckyday, I'm leaning towards what you just posted, and also if it is true that Haleigh was a handful, at this point it is rumored, she was given some meds to quiet her down, and something bad happened from the meds. I just don't see this as an abduction, IMO.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: April 04, 2009, 11:43:26 AM »

Quite a while ago I thought, just based on the interviews and everyone who is involved that Haleigh came to some harm as a result of Ron coming home in a rage and something unintentional happening to Haleigh as a result. Now with the release of Greg's story, that's my position. The insight into what Misty wanted, a baby and marriage and Ron blowing his stack and her leaving him while he cooled off, that is a biggie IMO.
No  SO, no RSO, just those two F%^&-ups and their drug and screwing around drama.
As far as what little Ron saying about a black man, well, he might have heard some yelling about that one.
Back door story, someone took Haleigh, just that, a story to cover up what happened.
With the release of Greg's story, I don't think these two, Ron and Misty are going to be able to hold it in. One of them will get drunk and or drugged, there will be another blow out and maybe the truth will out when they are mad at each other.   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: April 04, 2009, 11:48:03 AM »

Yes, I believe thats the way florida handles it.  Thats why the media could go to court to have info released. 

Florida has the 'Sunshine Law'...info can be released to the public.  I have never seen another case as the Anthony one, where soooooooo mannnnyyyyy  documents were released.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: April 04, 2009, 11:49:26 AM »

Quite a while ago I thought, just based on the interviews and everyone who is involved that Haleigh came to some harm as a result of Ron coming home in a rage and something unintentional happening to Haleigh as a result. Now with the release of Greg's story, that's my position. The insight into what Misty wanted, a baby and marriage and Ron blowing his stack and her leaving him while he cooled off, that is a biggie IMO.
No  SO, no RSO, just those two F%^&-ups and their drug and screwing around drama.
As far as what little Ron saying about a black man, well, he might have heard some yelling about that one.
Back door story, someone took Haleigh, just that, a story to cover up what happened.
With the release of Greg's story, I don't think these two, Ron and Misty are going to be able to hold it in. One of them will get drunk and or drugged, there will be another blow out and maybe the truth will out when they are mad at each other.   

Something is going to happen with them.. I read on a posting that they had terrible fights in tent city.. something will happen and the lies they have told will come out bit by bit.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: April 04, 2009, 11:58:19 AM »

Sooner or later it is going to be 'payback time'.  Someone, will get ticked off enough to begin to spill the beans.

In the meantime, Haleigh, wherever you are.....is the one that is suffering.  Not the liars or the druggies, but an innocent beautiful little girl. 

SHAME ON ALL OF THEM...FOR NOT TELLING THE TRUTH, AND HIDING BEHIND HALEIGH.  How SAD!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1813 on: April 04, 2009, 12:03:39 PM »

Yes, I'm thinking when Misty got back to the trailer with Ron, I'm picturing a big fight. And with little Ron, I agree about hearing things and the trauma of that evening with LE in the trailer, maybe being half asleep. I have never bought the door story, and of course the bizarre blanket story. And with the there will be another blow out, I'm afraid there will be some harm done and it won't be to Ron.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: April 04, 2009, 12:03:43 PM »

mlee, I went to Art Harris's web site and read your great post.
There are a few exceptions, but te ppl who post there are mostly in the same frame of mind.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: April 04, 2009, 12:04:31 PM »

IMO, Ron is extremely "street smart"; that being said..I feel he accidently killed Haleigh during a complete melt down due to Misty. Would love to know what time he clocked in and out of work. I think IF Misty had company after Ron went to work, it is moot as Haleigh was already gone. Back door story is just that - a story.
luckyday, I'm leaning towards what you just posted, and also if it is true that Haleigh was a handful, at this point it is rumored, she was given some meds to quiet her down, and something bad happened from the meds. I just don't see this as an abduction, IMO.

Well, I am not sure what all meds she was on, only that inhaler.  So, other than D. Sapp, and he is a possibility, I have doubted that a preditor had abducted her.  It is always possible that they ron and short elevator send her out of state..  But, why?
Something could have happened with too many meds, only thing that cast doubt.. is the fluids from the body once death occurs, dna. Loose all muscle control. drainage should occur. dna.  I have gone over this in my mind a hundred times, because I think both ron and misty are very capable of harming Haleigh. No doubt in my mind. no doubt.  So, i always end up going back to the start..  Harm or Protection.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: April 04, 2009, 12:09:25 PM »

There are a few exceptions, but te ppl who post there are mostly in the same frame of mind.

I posted there also, because I think a lot of their family reads and post there, I haven't gone back to check opinions, but ancitpated someone would react to the posting, and would be very interested in what they had to say.  You know that when people go off on your post, it had to hit close to home. I anticipated a reaction there.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: April 04, 2009, 12:11:25 PM »

No more Haleigh = no more child support for Ron.
This wasn't a planned thing by Ron and Misty. Else, there would have been some evidence of a real breakin. Like marks in or around the door locks.
Whose word do we have in the midst of all of this ?
Whose story keeps changing ? 
Who thinks she is safe and who got what they wanted ?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: April 04, 2009, 12:18:13 PM »

I posted there also, because I think a lot of their family reads and post there, I haven't gone back to check opinions, but ancitpated someone would react to the posting, and would be very interested in what they had to say.  You know that when people go off on your post, it had to hit close to home. I anticipated a reaction there.
It's been too soon for anyone to go off on you. Two ppl have gone off on Art Harris and Cobra.
What I predict : Art will be selling his exclusive to Nancy Grace. And it will be a BOMBSHELL ! We will never hear from the Cummings, the Neves the Sykes again. How could they ever make any public statements again after this ? 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: April 04, 2009, 12:19:17 PM »

Searching my heart is with you, I do know how you feel.. I went through the same copd with Momma in 2004. She was ill for 10 months.  It seems to take forever for the heart to settle, and nothing anyone says really helps.  I can't tell you how many times I walked over picked up the phone to call her, like I had done for many years, and as I dialed the number it hit me.. I still have times and tears to shed. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.