April 16, 2024, 10:27:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328658 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1820 on: April 04, 2009, 12:25:34 PM »

I just went and read the comments, mlee as I commented before, those are great notes. It will be interesting to see comments about your post.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: April 04, 2009, 12:30:05 PM »

I just went and read the comments, mlee as I commented before, those are great notes. It will be interesting to see comments about your post.
Good morning/afternoon Monkeys all!!

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: April 04, 2009, 12:34:59 PM »

Thank you mam.. Me too, I want to see how they react over there, I do believe that is an area of friends and family and a few foe's .. I found a great deal of posting relating to Crystal's Dad, Johnny Sheffield also.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: April 04, 2009, 12:37:46 PM »

No more Haleigh = no more child support for Ron.
This wasn't a planned thing by Ron and Misty. Else, there would have been some evidence of a real breakin. Like marks in or around the door locks.
Whose word do we have in the midst of all of this ?
Whose story keeps changing ? 
Who thinks she is safe and who got what they wanted ?

My hope and prayers are for that custody hearing. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: April 04, 2009, 12:48:37 PM »

Good morning/afternoon Monkeys all!!

Good morning Heart, happy to see you..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: April 04, 2009, 12:55:24 PM »

I found a posting on Art Harris site.

It requested no further postings on Sapp. That he had been investigated and ruled out..

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/26/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-grandmother/#comments

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: April 04, 2009, 12:56:38 PM »

It requested no further postings on Sapp. That he had been investigated and ruled out..

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/26/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-grandmother/#comments

Thanks, at least someone has been ruled out.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: April 04, 2009, 12:57:01 PM »

I still believe there are four major keys to this case.
1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.
4. Haliegh's little pink top in the dirty clothes.

Those are the clues.. 
No DNA, Fibers etc.  -- equal no harm in house.
Entry -- someone she opened the door for.
Med's -- why would her meds be taken.
Pink Top - someone dressed her near the dirty clothes pile,  put little pink shirt in dirty clothes pile. Remember, how long it took them to realize that.
a. either with dirty clothes,
b. with clean clothes grandma had brought over.. Misty would not be organized enough to have put them away.

Haleigh got sick from the drugs (whether intentional or not) and soiled her pink shirt.  In the panic, and drug residue of Misty and whoever, it was forgotten that they had removed the shirt and threw it in the dirty clothes. 

Did LE take the pink shirt to have it examined, probably not since it took them forever to come and take the door.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: April 04, 2009, 01:05:49 PM »

I thought the last I heard LE said noone was ruled out.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1829 on: April 04, 2009, 01:12:19 PM »

If there were any pills in the house, one of those drug addicts took the bottle. And that includes Misty. 

yeah, I would think they had to get rid of any drugs in the house before le got there. Might tell of what they were doing before they called 911.. and didnt they find drugs in rc's car that night,  then dismissed them yet again??

I am sure that somewhere I read that they did find drugs in rons truck..  I read it somewhere.  They better not dismiss it, if its true.. they better do something about it.. that would be very negligent, just like it would be for them not to follow up on the weekend business.

right, I read it as well,,, and I also noticed that HE was NOt arrested for those said drugs.

Thats what im saying they Could arrest him and put him in jail..Then maybe Misty would start talking. But they arent arresting anyone..I just dont understand this..

rc is their big boy snitch, I am telling you... le does not arrest their narcs. this sort of proves it, as I am sure, if I had drugs in my car, I would be put under the jail...

IMO, Ron is extremely "street smart"; that being said..I feel he accidently killed Haleigh during a complete melt down due to Misty. Would love to know what time he clocked in and out of work. I think IF Misty had company after Ron went to work, it is moot as Haleigh was already gone. Back door story is just that - a story.
luckyday, I'm leaning towards what you just posted, and also if it is true that Haleigh was a handful, at this point it is rumored, she was given some meds to quiet her down, and something bad happened from the meds. I just don't see this as an abduction, IMO.

I too am leaning this way, and also think Misty has something she is holding over Ron's head to blackmail him.......if she spilled her guts he would lose butterbean and he is one that as to have complete control, including control over his kids. That was exactly like me ex did to his former wife (they were pawns in the custody hearing), he loved to tell everyone that most dads don't get custody and he was the better parent even though it was obvious in that case as in this one that that line is/was patently false.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: April 04, 2009, 01:14:41 PM »

I don't know Heart, I imagine its friend or family that posted that.. 

Monkey's Monkey's Monkey's..      
I was back over there a few moments ago, and read another posting by Art Harris-  Very very interesting and has the scent of someone that was discussed here this passed week, in great detail;  This is a must read.. very informative..  posting# 174

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: April 04, 2009, 01:20:06 PM »

1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.

Those are the clues.. 
Pink Top - someone dressed her near the dirty clothes pile,  put little pink shirt in dirty clothes pile. Remember, how long it took them to realize that.
b. with clean clothes grandma had brought over.. Misty would not be organized enough to have put them away.
We know nothing of any meds. That was just a rumor. Something that should have been with her. ?? Very cryptic. And it came, the rumor from Ms. Neves.
.. They did take part of the wall by the water heater, I always wondered why. Maybe there was a dent in the wall , size small head if you get what I am saying.

Kat_Gram I did read on another site (Topix) where a poster said that LE will take a piece of the wall and have it tested to see if meth was being cooked in a location.

If so, I wonder if they smelled it when they went into Ron's trailer. If so I wonder if it had some effect on Haleigh.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: April 04, 2009, 01:47:36 PM »

IM, hope little Elijah is doing better.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: April 04, 2009, 02:04:04 PM »

1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.

Those are the clues.. 
We know nothing of any meds. That was just a rumor. Something that should have been with her. ?? Very cryptic. And it came, the rumor from Ms. Neves.
.. They did take part of the wall by the water heater, I always wondered why. Maybe there was a dent in the wall , size small head if you get what I am saying.

Kat_Gram I did read on another site (Topix) where a poster said that LE will take a piece of the wall and have it tested to see if meth was being cooked in a location.

If so, I wonder if they smelled it when they went into Ron's trailer. If so I wonder if it had some effect on Haleigh.

Meth-heads endanger children as well as selves
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:yhutNbtKptgJ:208.62.60.4/60/article_734.shtml+part+of+wall+for+meth+testing&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

FAST FACTS ABOUT METH

Environmental harm: The chemicals used to make meth are toxic, and the lab operators routinely dump waste into streams, rivers, fields, and sewage systems. The chemical vapors produced during cooking permeate the walls and carpets of houses and buildings, making them uninhabitable. Cleaning up these sites requires specialized training and costs an average of $2,000-$4,000 per site in funds that come out of the already-strained budgets of state and local police.

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/methfact03.html

Dangerous Residue: Was Your Home A Meth Lab?

"It is prudent for us to go ahead and make an assumption, based on our wall sampling, to dispose of all this as meth-contaminated waste. That way, we won't have any situations in the future where a kid is going to rub on it or want to take a piece off and put it in his mouth," Spainhower said.

But in the bowels of the house, the contamination is even worse because it is where the actual laboratory was located.

"If you look on the floor you will see there a large chemical burn area," Spainhower said. "We may end up tearing the duct work out. That's happened in some of the houses we have done."

"It infiltrates every nook and cranny and that is why it's so labor intensive," he said.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:1KHfG4SnzXsJ:www.thedenverchannel.com/news/2846018/detail.html+wall+meth+testing&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1834 on: April 04, 2009, 02:05:59 PM »

Searching my thoughts and prayers are with you. Mlee, your notes are awesome, and everyone's input, you were all busy last night. I really don't know why LE hasn't even cleared anyone yet, to me that is very strange. Could they still be waiting on test results?

Thanks no rose. that means a lot to me.
I am not sure if they are waiting for tests still..look how long testing has taken in Caylee case. I do not think she was harmed in the house though..mlee is right,no spatter,no fluids etc. here is my theory put together,not sure if it makes sense as I am running on little sleep and just having some bouts of crying , If I do not make sense,let me know what it is that is not making sense and I will try to clarify..
The dispatch calls sounded to me like the officer dispatched to Green ln was still trying to find Green ln when the other officer said he was at Tyler and was going to respond to Grn Ln. So what if Jr was sleeping on couch,Haleigh in bed, Misty off doing what she does best, she gets home sometime around 1:30,realizes that Haleigh is missing..grabs Jr..rushes over to Tylr and hysterically is screaming that Haleigh is missing.they are all freaking out because she is missing and Misty was not even there(hence the officer at Tylr addy,the ruckus=disturbance call)she goes back home to act like she woke up to find her missing because she knows what Ron will do if he finds out she was not there with the kids all night as well as she could be charged for leaving them alone,if in fact they were alone,maybe she left them with a crap sitter that left them alone.she started the wash to bolster her story to Ron and LE. The couch bouncing as Jr put it may have been "the man in black" bumping into the couch,maybe not familiar with inside the house.He knew who he was looking for,found her,grabbed her and left.Maybe he watched her for a while,watched the house,knew the routine.It explains a lot of things.The ruckus around 2 a.m may have been at Tyler.I think you are looking for a predator in that area,maybe same street, close enough to watch the routine,learn it and wait for opportunity to grab her.

Searching my heart is with you, I do know how you feel.. I went through the same copd with Momma in 2004. She was ill for 10 months.  It seems to take forever for the heart to settle, and nothing anyone says really helps.  I can't tell you how many times I walked over picked up the phone to call her, like I had done for many years, and as I dialed the number it hit me.. I still have times and tears to shed. 

Thank you mlee. I will be reading here and trying to stay caught up in between the running back and forth. Praying Haleigh is found soon.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: April 04, 2009, 02:11:50 PM »

Residents worry about missing child, hope for the best

By Kristin Chambers

Published: Saturday, April 4, 2009 1:05 AM EDT
SATSUMA - Despite continuing support and concern for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, some members of the Satsuma community are not afraid to ask the hard questions.

"Where are the priorities?" Jacob Brey, pastor of Hope Lutheran Church said recently. "It seems like the attentions been diverted off Haleigh. I think some people in our congregation are just not pleased with some of the antics of the individuals."

As a retired police officer of 28 years, Brey, who lives in River Villas, said Haleigh's disappearance has made people "more protective than ever."

"The main thing I've seen is concern for the child, but it makes you think," Brey said. "It takes away the freedom. It takes away the fact that you can't just let your child go a couple blocks down and play ball without feeling like you have to have them in eyesight at all times."

Other locals feel as if the situation has brought the community together.

"I feel like it has humbled Palatka, because nothing like this has ever happened," Stacy Kriser, owner of Noah's Ark Consignment Store, said. "We hear about it in other cities, but when it happens in our own county it makes us think and brings us back down to earth."

Kriser said that many people who come in the store ask her about it.

"It definitely gets people talking," Kriser said.

When asked what people were talking about, Kriser responded, "Nothing I can repeat."

Paul White, 79, is a Putnam County native retired from Georgia-Pacific. He said the small town has received negative popularity since the incident began.

"I don't mind the news people, I mean everybody's got to do their job," White said, "But there has been a big influx of people."

White said the town's positive reputation changed after authorities began releasing the number of sexual offenders who live in the area.

"Before, it seemed you had nothing but wholesome people," White said. "It makes you wonder. Of course there are still many more good people than bad people."

He can relate to what Haleigh's family is experiencing, due to losing his own granddaughter in a fatal car accident years ago.

"I think law enforcement has done everything they can possibly do," White said. "It's just one of those terrible things."

Kathie Kellie, a local foster mom, said the community has been very generous despite the family's polarity, which has twisted Haleigh's case in separate directions.

"Maybe they weren't the parents of the year, but the community has overlooked that, and has extended out their hand in every which way," Kellie said. "There's so many questions about the family, and our community has said, 'Yeah, maybe I don't agree with that, but Haleigh needs us.'"

Haleigh Cummings was reported missing on Feb. 10 at 3:27 a.m. from her Satsuma home and no trace of her has been found.

An Amber Alert remains active, with a reward posted at $35,767.

To report tips regarding Haleigh, call Crime Stoppers at (888) 277-8477.

kchambers@palatkdadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/04/04/news/news02.txt

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1836 on: April 04, 2009, 02:43:23 PM »

Searching my thoughts and prayers are with you. Mlee, your notes are awesome, and everyone's input, you were all busy last night. I really don't know why LE hasn't even cleared anyone yet, to me that is very strange. Could they still be waiting on test results?

Thanks no rose. that means a lot to me.
I am not sure if they are waiting for tests still..look how long testing has taken in Caylee case. I do not think she was harmed in the house though..mlee is right,no spatter,no fluids etc. here is my theory put together,not sure if it makes sense as I am running on little sleep and just having some bouts of crying , If I do not make sense,let me know what it is that is not making sense and I will try to clarify..
The dispatch calls sounded to me like the officer dispatched to Green ln was still trying to find Green ln when the other officer said he was at Tyler and was going to respond to Grn Ln. So what if Jr was sleeping on couch,Haleigh in bed, Misty off doing what she does best, she gets home sometime around 1:30,realizes that Haleigh is missing..grabs Jr..rushes over to Tylr and hysterically is screaming that Haleigh is missing.they are all freaking out because she is missing and Misty was not even there(hence the officer at Tylr addy,the ruckus=disturbance call)she goes back home to act like she woke up to find her missing because she knows what Ron will do if he finds out she was not there with the kids all night as well as she could be charged for leaving them alone,if in fact they were alone,maybe she left them with a crap sitter that left them alone.she started the wash to bolster her story to Ron and LE. The couch bouncing as Jr put it may have been "the man in black" bumping into the couch,maybe not familiar with inside the house.He knew who he was looking for,found her,grabbed her and left.Maybe he watched her for a while,watched the house,knew the routine.It explains a lot of things.The ruckus around 2 a.m may have been at Tyler.I think you are looking for a predator in that area,maybe same street, close enough to watch the routine,learn it and wait for opportunity to grab her.

Searching my heart is with you, I do know how you feel.. I went through the same copd with Momma in 2004. She was ill for 10 months.  It seems to take forever for the heart to settle, and nothing anyone says really helps.  I can't tell you how many times I walked over picked up the phone to call her, like I had done for many years, and as I dialed the number it hit me.. I still have times and tears to shed. 

Thank you mlee. I will be reading here and trying to stay caught up in between the running back and forth. Praying Haleigh is found soon.

Sorry, I could not finish my post to you,I wanted to say I am sorry you went through this with your mother.. I appreciate your words. I really do.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: April 04, 2009, 02:48:42 PM »

Thanks Heart for that article 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: April 04, 2009, 03:10:58 PM »

Poster K8 posted this site. www.felonspy.com

I was curious, so needed an address.  The only few that I knew were one's we have been discussing.   So...typed in 116 Tyler St.  A few markers came up, indicating names.

Went to 202 Green Ln...same thing, but the fact that both of these streets are sooooo  clooooosseeeee....the same names did not surface, yet others did in the surrounding area.

Went back to 116 Tyler St.  The same names did not surface as the first time I checked.

What the heck kind of 'false' info site is this anyhow???  Has anyone else checked anything out on this site??

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: April 04, 2009, 03:13:18 PM »

I thought the last I heard LE said noone was ruled out.

Heart, you heard the same as I and many others.  I hardly DOUBT THAT LE / FBI would REVEAL any info as to who is ruled out and who is not.  Especially, since they are just about at a standstill on this case, so it could even be their next door neighbor, for all they know. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.