April 24, 2024, 08:14:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328939 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: April 04, 2009, 08:52:44 PM »

Anyone else having problems here. All over the site it has blocks saying " Image hotlinked from SM "

um .. what site?
refreshed and it went away ,sorry
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: April 04, 2009, 08:52:54 PM »

Anyone else having problems here. All over the site it has blocks saying " Image hotlinked from SM "

No problems here either. Maybe just reboot your computer. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: April 04, 2009, 08:57:36 PM »

Nope, probably something with your PC or ISP.  I'm ok and I'd tell you if I wasn't.
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1903 on: April 04, 2009, 08:58:15 PM »

Hmmm..

*If* AnnaFL is indeed Joy Drawdy, who lives in Gainesville, FL... and if she indeed has a significant other who is a sex offender, then this appears to be her:

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=62331

What was the name of Windchime on WS??

Terri something. Sorry, I answered incorrectly the first time.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: April 04, 2009, 08:58:54 PM »

Hmmm..

*If* AnnaFL is indeed Joy Drawdy, who lives in Gainesville, FL... and if she indeed has a significant other who is a sex offender, then this appears to be her:

Well quick question.. the folks at art harris, have pretty well figured out who annafl is right, Why did they come to the conclusion that  naplesFL is the same person, or is she going to be the friend? of annafl.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: April 04, 2009, 09:03:05 PM »

This is just my recollection. B is 202 Green Lane, A is 212 Monroe Ave.

Thanks Brandi- Well gotta go back some pages where i post the people who live on buchan
circle- cant spell today...

Jersey, the dog's tracked down green - made the curve -went all the way down Monroe to Buchanan Cir, rounded Buchanan circle back to Monroe - right to Tyler, left on tyler and straight up to Buffalo Bluff to the train tracks.

What I cant understand why go down to Monroe then to Buchanan when they could just make a right to Tyler from Green lane??
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: April 04, 2009, 09:05:20 PM »

Thanks Brandi- Well gotta go back some pages where i post the people who live on buchan

Jersey, the dog's tracked down green - made the curve -went all the way down Monroe to Buchanan Cir, rounded Buchanan circle back to Monroe - right to Tyler, left on tyler and straight up to Buffalo Bluff to the train tracks.

What I cant understand why go down to Monroe then to Buchanan when they could just make a right to Tyler from Green lane??

I thought, hey they might be unfamilar with the neighborhood and got lost in the dark..

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: April 04, 2009, 09:05:25 PM »

Hmmm..

What was the name of Windchime on WS??

Terri something. Sorry, I answered incorrectly the first time.
Thanks, for both replies. (no problem on #1)

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: April 04, 2009, 09:08:08 PM »

I thought, hey they might be unfamilar with the neighborhood and got lost in the dark..

Hmmmm.. I wonder if they had to pick someone up on Buchanan ..
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: April 04, 2009, 09:11:25 PM »

An interesting post over at the Art Harris site:

Bob D Caterino Says:
March 30th, 2009 at 6:09 pm

The grandma, along with Ron and Misty are all in on this scam. If Granny was in the woods for four hours, why would she get spooked five minutes into it with others? I have said on the first night that Misty was not at home that night. Ron married the kid to protect himself from Stagetory rape charges. Misty now has her story straight thanks to many rehearsals.

If I may go on record, Misty is going to brake soon, late next week. Ron has been arrested many times before and will be soon again. This is all a smoke screen to take our minds off os Haleigh. Look into a bar, strip bar close to home where Misty danced before. Her drug habit is why Haleigh is missing.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/26/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-grandmother/#comments

Thanks I have read some of the comments on his site but not all, I wonder if there is any truth to this.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: April 04, 2009, 09:14:12 PM »

Don't know, but sort of odd to be walking the neighborhood with a just abducted child, and stopping at a residence??   I figured they were looking for an exit down monroe and didn't find one,  and circled around buchanan looking, still no exit, back to Monroe and only one they had left was up tyler road.. all on foot..  I believe the entire area has a white fence around it, not sure if there is more than one exit. I'll pull up the google earth and grab photos around that area.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: April 04, 2009, 09:16:44 PM »

Maybe they were going to go down Tyler and maybe seen someone or a car they knew so they decided to to stay straight and go around and by that time they would be missed... or they ment someone on Buchanan by the boats
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: April 04, 2009, 09:21:14 PM »

Don't know, but sort of odd to be walking the neighborhood with a just abducted child, and stopping at a residence??   I figured they were looking for an exit down monroe and didn't find one,  and circled around buchanan looking, still no exit, back to Monroe and only one they had left was up tyler road.. all on foot..  I believe the entire area has a white fence around it, not sure if there is more than one exit. I'll pull up the google earth and grab photos around that area.

On foot.. They couldnt trace if Haleigh was in a car or truck?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1913 on: April 04, 2009, 09:28:51 PM »

Hmmm..

Well quick question.. the folks at art harris, have pretty well figured out who annafl is right, Why did they come to the conclusion that  naplesFL is the same person, or is she going to be the friend? of annafl.

I could be wrong, tho am thinking it's just one person over there (MzNancy) who thinks that naplesFL is AnnaFL.  Seems that naplesFL may have hit a sore spot with MzNancy, who is lashing out in return.  My take on it anyway. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: April 04, 2009, 09:31:31 PM »

An interesting post over at the Art Harris site:

Bob D Caterino Says:
March 30th, 2009 at 6:09 pm

The grandma, along with Ron and Misty are all in on this scam. If Granny was in the woods for four hours, why would she get spooked five minutes into it with others? I have said on the first night that Misty was not at home that night. Ron married the kid to protect himself from Stagetory rape charges. Misty now has her story straight thanks to many rehearsals.

If I may go on record, Misty is going to brake soon, late next week. Ron has been arrested many times before and will be soon again. This is all a smoke screen to take our minds off os Haleigh. Look into a bar, strip bar close to home where Misty danced before. Her drug habit is why Haleigh is missing.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/26/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-grandmother/#comments

Thanks I have read some of the comments on his site but not all, I wonder if there is any truth to this.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: April 04, 2009, 09:33:21 PM »

Hmmm..

I could be wrong, tho am thinking it's just one person over there (MzNancy) who thinks that naplesFL is AnnaFL.  Seems that naplesFL may have hit a sore spot with MzNancy, who is lashing out in return.  My take on it anyway. 

The very last post of mznancy, told her to get off the computer and clean up the trash she left..... wow....

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: April 04, 2009, 09:34:23 PM »

Hmmm..

Yep ! some major tudes over ther !
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: April 04, 2009, 09:35:50 PM »

On foot.. They couldnt trace if Haleigh was in a car or truck?

No.. Haleigh had to leave her sent, thats the only way the dogs could track.. Once in a vehicle the scent is lost, unless the dogs have the scent of the vehicle.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: April 04, 2009, 09:37:12 PM »

Were these the tracking dogs your talking about. That must be where the scent took them, I am guessing otherwise, if they are doing a search, why eliminate Buchanan and Munroe. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: April 04, 2009, 09:42:37 PM »

Hmmm..

annafl ;s name is JoyAnna...she said so on this board..that is pretty sick if she was pretending to be a relative and all along her partner is a sex offender...don't know why Marie said that she was a distant relative to IM, when obviously she was a fake....how do you not know who is related to you and who isn't ? like I said before, if someone is snooping around and asking questions and seems too overly involved when you have a missing child, saying that you are  a long lost relative, wouldn't red flags go up for you? especially at this delicate time? everyone is a suspect....all that jazz...
moo....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.