April 24, 2024, 07:26:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328960 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: April 04, 2009, 09:48:58 PM »

This is just my recollection. B is 202 Green Lane, A is 212 Monroe Ave.

Thanks Brandi- Well gotta go back some pages where i post the people who live on buchan
circle- cant spell today...

Jersey, the dog's tracked down green - made the curve -went all the way down Monroe to Buchanan Cir, rounded Buchanan circle back to Monroe - right to Tyler, left on tyler and straight up to Buffalo Bluff to the train tracks.

What I cant understand why go down to Monroe then to Buchanan when they could just make a right to Tyler from Green lane??

I thought, hey they might be unfamilar with the neighborhood and got lost in the dark..

Hmmmm.. I wonder if they had to pick someone up on Buchanan ..

Were these the tracking dogs your talking about. That must be where the scent took them, I am guessing otherwise, if they are doing a search, why eliminate Buchanan and Munroe. 

I found the info from one of the reports advising this is where they travel with the dogs, circled bucanan circle, when I pulled up a visual and mapped it though, what? This is where the dogs followed haleigh Scent. Which means she had been in those locations recently.   As far as I know they must have searched door to door all of these streets.  But, it would have been two different teams, the search team, and the dogs with their handler.  Remember the dogs had a hard time picking up Haleighs scent in the house, so they took the bedding outside, and the dogs grabbed the scent then.  I think they first traveled outside the backdoor down the path to the lake, then back to the house and around and then down green street to monroe circled around buchanan back to monroe and then back to tyler street and then up tyler steet to Buffalo Bluff rd, to the tracks and the scent was gone.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: April 04, 2009, 09:49:23 PM »

Thanks Brandi- Well gotta go back some pages where i post the people who live on buchan

Jersey, the dog's tracked down green - made the curve -went all the way down Monroe to Buchanan Cir, rounded Buchanan circle back to Monroe - right to Tyler, left on tyler and straight up to Buffalo Bluff to the train tracks.

What I cant understand why go down to Monroe then to Buchanan when they could just make a right to Tyler from Green lane??

I thought, hey they might be unfamilar with the neighborhood and got lost in the dark..

Were these the tracking dogs your talking about. That must be where the scent took them, I am guessing otherwise, if they are doing a search, why eliminate Buchanan and Munroe. 

I find it very strange if the abducter took haleigh and walking around in the neighborhood on foot and not a worry in the world if anyone heard them or seen them...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: April 04, 2009, 09:54:17 PM »

I find it very strange if the abducter took haleigh and walking around in the neighborhood on foot and not a worry in the world if anyone heard them or seen them...

I agree it is strange and almost unbelievable.. But, the dogs don't lie.. they just put their noses down and track.  Haleigh had to be with someone on foot.  Odd, unbelievable, almost one would think crazy...

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: April 04, 2009, 09:56:48 PM »

An interesting post over at the Art Harris site:

Bob D Caterino Says:
March 30th, 2009 at 6:09 pm

The grandma, along with Ron and Misty are all in on this scam. If Granny was in the woods for four hours, why would she get spooked five minutes into it with others? I have said on the first night that Misty was not at home that night. Ron married the kid to protect himself from Stagetory rape charges. Misty now has her story straight thanks to many rehearsals.

If I may go on record, Misty is going to brake soon, late next week. Ron has been arrested many times before and will be soon again. This is all a smoke screen to take our minds off os Haleigh. Look into a bar, strip bar close to home where Misty danced before. Her drug habit is why Haleigh is missing.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/26/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-grandmother/#comments

Well this guy says the name of the club is Eden and it's near the Cummings home. I didn't realize I could just click his name and go to his site  DOH!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: April 04, 2009, 09:57:20 PM »

I agree it is strange and almost unbelievable.. But, the dogs don't lie.. they just put their noses down and track.  Haleigh had to be with someone on foot.  Odd, unbelievable, almost one would think crazy...

I know the family kept saying Haleigh was afraid of the dark.. I dont believe one word they say maybe Haleigh was walking in the neighborhood looking for Fibsty...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: April 04, 2009, 09:59:26 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: April 04, 2009, 10:00:48 PM »

Brandi..  Beautiful..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1927 on: April 04, 2009, 10:00:50 PM »

The tracking dogs that followed Haleigh's scent around in a circle, then down to those train tracks.. Am wondering how long Haleigh's scent had already been where the dogs tracked her?   We know that Misty walked them to and from the bus stop at times, to and from her brother's house, etc. 

Could the tracking dogs have just picked up Haleigh's scent from an earlier walk or even sev. earlier walks? 

Didn't realize before that the route the dogs took in the last part, looks to leave off right about where her bus stop is! 

Which, by the way, is very near that retention pond.  (The light green rectangle thing in that last map above). 

With the dogs stopping very near there, omigosh!  Have we heard if LE ever checked in that pond?  Dragged it?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: April 04, 2009, 10:01:06 PM »

I know the family kept saying Haleigh was afraid of the dark.. I dont believe one word they say maybe Haleigh was walking in the neighborhood looking for Fibsty...

whew!

Got you out of that huge quote stack!  LOL

Yes, I think that is a good possibility, myself.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: April 04, 2009, 10:01:47 PM »

Whorado.. 5 children slaughter by father..
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: April 04, 2009, 10:01:53 PM »

I still believe there are four major keys to this case.
1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.
4. Haliegh's little pink top in the dirty clothes.

Those are the clues.. 
No DNA, Fibers etc.  -- equal no harm in house.
Entry -- someone she opened the door for.
Med's -- why would her meds be taken.
Pink Top - someone dressed her near the dirty clothes pile,  put little pink shirt in dirty clothes pile. Remember, how long it took them to realize that.
a. either with dirty clothes,
b. with clean clothes grandma had brought over.. Misty would not be organized enough to have put them away.

Ronald or the grans have made a plea for Haleigh to have her meds,if it was my child I would beg on national T.v. that my daughter needs her meds.

Another thing I have mentioned before...the bouncing noise could have come from the wooden ramp at the back door, from the pics it does not seem to be sturdy, and someone walking on it would make bouncing  noise.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: April 04, 2009, 10:02:18 PM »

Are you sure the dogs were tracking a scent, or were they looking for a scent?  I believe they were looking, not tracking. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1932 on: April 04, 2009, 10:04:23 PM »

The tracking dogs that followed Haleigh's scent around in a circle, then down to those train tracks.. Am wondering how long Haleigh's scent had already been where the dogs tracked her?   We know that Misty walked them to and from the bus stop at times, to and from her brother's house, etc. 

Could the tracking dogs have just picked up Haleigh's scent from an earlier walk or even sev. earlier walks? 

Didn't realize before that the route the dogs took in the last part, looks to leave off right about where her bus stop is! 

Which, by the way, is very near that retention pond.  (The light green rectangle thing in that last map above). 

With the dogs stopping very near there, omigosh!  Have we heard if LE ever checked in that pond?  Dragged it?   

That has to be it, I can't imagine abducting a child and walking around the neighborhood on foot, Haleigh certainly would have screamed or something. And now I'm real interested in Misty dancing in a bar, if true, why not?   Brandi, beautiful picture of Haleigh.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1933 on: April 04, 2009, 10:04:49 PM »

Absolutely beautiful.  I wish everyone in the family (both sides) could see the portriats you have done of Haleigh....maybe someone would talk.
She is so innocent and beautiful.  Thanks again, Brandi.  Smile

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: April 04, 2009, 10:05:04 PM »

Brandi..  Beautiful..

I think this was Halloween. She looks so grown up in this picture.

Halloween minus the devil horns that she had on earlier that night. Wink

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: April 04, 2009, 10:05:59 PM »

snip from mlee I think:
 No.. Haleigh had to leave her sent, thats the only way the dogs could track.. Once in a vehicle the scent is lost, unless the dogs have the scent of the vehicle.

I thought that dogs could detect a scent in an auto? we hear when a dog hits on a suspect's car trunk when a victim has been in there....I am sure that I have heard that before...?   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: April 04, 2009, 10:06:39 PM »

I remember in one of the first reports, it said the dogs tracked her to "the water" and lost her scent there. But they could not determine how old the scent was.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1937 on: April 04, 2009, 10:07:24 PM »

On foot.. They couldnt trace if Haleigh was in a car or truck?

No.. Haleigh had to leave her sent, thats the only way the dogs could track.. Once in a vehicle the scent is lost, unless the dogs have the scent of the vehicle.

Well.. In the Laci and Scott Peterson case, the same type of dogs were used, tracking dogs, and they caught her scent in the middle of the street in front of the Peterson home, then tracked her scent clear down the freeway, thru neighborhood streets, to the marina, and off the pier. 

I'd say tracking dogs can indeed catch a scent at times if the victim had been placed in a vehicle. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: April 04, 2009, 10:08:21 PM »

I still believe there are four major keys to this case.
1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.
4. Haliegh's little pink top in the dirty clothes.

Those are the clues.. 
No DNA, Fibers etc.  -- equal no harm in house.
Entry -- someone she opened the door for.
Med's -- why would her meds be taken.
Pink Top - someone dressed her near the dirty clothes pile,  put little pink shirt in dirty clothes pile. Remember, how long it took them to realize that.
a. either with dirty clothes,
b. with clean clothes grandma had brought over.. Misty would not be organized enough to have put them away.

Ronald or the grans have made a plea for Haleigh to have her meds,if it was my child I would beg on national T.v. that my daughter needs her meds.

Another thing I have mentioned before...the bouncing noise could have come from the wooden ramp at the back door, from the pics it does not seem to be sturdy, and someone walking on it would make bouncing  noise.

none of the family have made a plea for her to have her meds...not Ron, nor his mom/grand ma/Misty or Crystal/Marie....none of them...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: April 04, 2009, 10:08:24 PM »

Brandi..  Beautiful..

I think this was Halloween. She looks so grown up in this picture.

Halloween minus the devil horns that she had on earlier that night. Wink

Yes ..Haleigh does look so grown up.. Haleigh is very photogenic and a beautiful smile...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.