March 28, 2024, 05:43:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328067 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: April 04, 2009, 10:08:52 PM »

Haleigh Cummings: The Facts

Posted on April 4th, 2009
by Stone in All News, Society and Culture

Satsuma Florida- I have heard a grumble from a reader that they want a factual article written about Haleigh Cummings. Honestly I thought that I have written on the subject so much that I was repeating myself, so here we go again this one is for you Viking.

Haleigh Cummings is a five year old girl she is three feet tall and weighs thirty nine pounds she has blonde hair and brown eyes she has a birth mark on her left cheek. She has a medical condition that requires medicine for her to be healthy. Haleigh has a father Ron Cummings and a mother Crystal Sheffield she also has a step mother Misty Croslin-Cummings. Haleigh is in Kindergartener at Browning Pearce Elementary School in San Mateo. Haleigh has a younger brother named Jr. that she loves very much.

Haleigh went missing from her Satsuma home, abducted from her bed. Misty has told investigators that she put the children to bed at 8pm on February 9th and had stayed up to do some laundry then eventually went to bed at 10pm herself. Misty says that around 3am she was awakened to use the toilet and noticed a light on in the kitchen upon further investigation Misty saw that the back door was open and the screen propped open with bricks. She then says that she ran into the bedroom that she was sharing with the children to call Ron at work then noticing that Haleigh was missing. Misty  waited until Ron got home and they called 911 to report Haleigh missing.

Investigators came in on February 10th with blood hounds to try and track Haleigh. The hounds tracked her scent to the tracks, a small pond and the edge of a thick wooded area. Investigators have brought in cadaver dogs to aid in the search for Haleigh. It turned up nothing. Three of the dogs hit on a construction site dumpster investigators picked through the one dumpster piece by piece putting the refuse from one to another empty dumpster that search turned up nothing related to Haleigh. Investigators also searched US 17 about thirty feet out on each side. They said that it wasnt due to any tips just procedure. More ground to cover.

Misty being the last person to have contact with Haleigh before she disappeared has been questioned numerous times for many hours. She has been very inconsistent and still unclear as to what happened the night of February 9th to the early morning of February 10th. Investigators have expressed there frustration at her lack of cooperation in nailing down a solid time line of events in regards to those days. Misty has even gotten up and walked out of an interview by investigators saying that one of the investigators was rude. Whether or not she is directly involved in Haleigh’s disappearance it seems she is an important factor in finding the child. Haleigh’s mother Crystal has even gone as far as to opening a Haleigh Bug Headquarters to aid in the search effort for her daughter. There is someone there around the clock to take calls and even accept donations to help in the search effort.

Haleigh is missed so much by everyone around her. Her father, her mother, her grandparents,especially her little brother Jr.  All have such pain in there faces when asked about Haleigh. Its very heart breaking to watch reports regarding Haleigh because everyone in her life loves and misses her so dearly. There have been numerous negative reports and allegations to come out since the day Haleigh disappeared. None worth reporting on, none of which have brought her home or have had any credibility to them. There isnt much else to report on facts wise in the Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings disappearance. I hope this was educational and filled with enough facts for our readers. Thank you for taking the time to read all of this. I say that because I have reported on all of this numerous times in the past.

If you or anyone you know has information regarding Haleigh her disappearance or her abductor please you are urged to call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or Putnam County Sheriffs Office at (386)-329-0800. Or you can call the Haleigh Bug Headquarters at (954) 553-6514.

Update: I have contacted TJ Hart and he reports that there is nothing new in the Haleigh Cummings case at this time.

http://www.bloggernews.net/120356

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: April 04, 2009, 10:09:18 PM »

I still believe there are four major keys to this case.
1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.
4. Haliegh's little pink top in the dirty clothes.

Those are the clues.. 
No DNA, Fibers etc.  -- equal no harm in house.
Entry -- someone she opened the door for.
Med's -- why would her meds be taken.
Pink Top - someone dressed her near the dirty clothes pile,  put little pink shirt in dirty clothes pile. Remember, how long it took them to realize that.
a. either with dirty clothes,
b. with clean clothes grandma had brought over.. Misty would not be organized enough to have put them away.

Ronald or the grans have made a plea for Haleigh to have her meds,if it was my child I would beg on national T.v. that my daughter needs her meds.

Another thing I have mentioned before...the bouncing noise could have come from the wooden ramp at the back door, from the pics it does not seem to be sturdy, and someone walking on it would make bouncing  noise.

none of the family have made a plea for her to have her meds...not Ron, nor his mom/grand ma/Misty or Crystal/Marie....none of them...

Good Point Cookie...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: April 04, 2009, 10:09:58 PM »

On foot.. They couldnt trace if Haleigh was in a car or truck?

No.. Haleigh had to leave her sent, thats the only way the dogs could track.. Once in a vehicle the scent is lost, unless the dogs have the scent of the vehicle.

Well.. In the Laci and Scott Peterson case, the same type of dogs were used, tracking dogs, and they caught her scent in the middle of the street in front of the Peterson home, then tracked her scent clear down the freeway, thru neighborhood streets, to the marina, and off the pier. 

I'd say tracking dogs can indeed catch a scent at times if the victim had been placed in a vehicle. 

Yep Wykers...that is what I had remembered too! I am positive that I have heard this in other missing person's cases as well..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1943 on: April 04, 2009, 10:11:23 PM »

I still believe there are four major keys to this case.
1. No DNA, fibers.
2. Entry into the House.
3. The Med's.
4. Haliegh's little pink top in the dirty clothes.

Those are the clues.. 
No DNA, Fibers etc.  -- equal no harm in house.
Entry -- someone she opened the door for.
Med's -- why would her meds be taken.
Pink Top - someone dressed her near the dirty clothes pile,  put little pink shirt in dirty clothes pile. Remember, how long it took them to realize that.
a. either with dirty clothes,
b. with clean clothes grandma had brought over.. Misty would not be organized enough to have put them away.

Ronald or the grans have made a plea for Haleigh to have her meds,if it was my child I would beg on national T.v. that my daughter needs her meds.

Another thing I have mentioned before...the bouncing noise could have come from the wooden ramp at the back door, from the pics it does not seem to be sturdy, and someone walking on it would make bouncing  noise.

Could have been!! 

And the "chiming" noise, which might have been a doorbell or a grandfather clock, could have been the sound that a car makes when the keys are left in a running vehicle, parked at the end of or near that ramp. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: April 04, 2009, 10:15:01 PM »

Does anyone think if Fibsty wanted a baby and Ron told her that he didnt want anymore he has enough right now Fibsty did something to Haleigh....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1945 on: April 04, 2009, 10:15:03 PM »

Are you sure the dogs were tracking a scent, or were they looking for a scent?  I believe they were looking, not tracking. 

They were tracking her scent and they did have it, cuz it was reported that they stopped because they had lost her scent.  The dogs went to the water, and they went to the train tracks.  Sooooo.. could Haleigh have been placed in a boat, or a vehicle near the tracks, incl the train? 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: April 04, 2009, 10:16:35 PM »

This is just my recollection. B is 202 Green Lane, A is 212 Monroe Ave.

Thanks Brandi- Well gotta go back some pages where i post the people who live on buchan
circle- cant spell today...

Jersey, the dog's tracked down green - made the curve -went all the way down Monroe to Buchanan Cir, rounded Buchanan circle back to Monroe - right to Tyler, left on tyler and straight up to Buffalo Bluff to the train tracks.

What I cant understand why go down to Monroe then to Buchanan when they could just make a right to Tyler from Green lane??

I thought, hey they might be unfamilar with the neighborhood and got lost in the dark..

Hmmmm.. I wonder if they had to pick someone up on Buchanan ..

Were these the tracking dogs your talking about. That must be where the scent took them, I am guessing otherwise, if they are doing a search, why eliminate Buchanan and Munroe. 

I find it very strange if the abducter took haleigh and walking around in the neighborhood on foot and not a worry in the world if anyone heard them or seen them...

I agree it is strange and almost unbelievable.. But, the dogs don't lie.. they just put their noses down and track.  Haleigh had to be with someone on foot.  Odd, unbelievable, almost one would think crazy...

I know the family kept saying Haleigh was afraid of the dark.. I dont believe one word they say maybe Haleigh was walking in the neighborhood looking for Fibsty...

I don't know. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: April 04, 2009, 10:17:05 PM »

Does anyone think if Fibsty wanted a baby and Ron told her that he didnt want anymore he has enough right now Fibsty did something to Haleigh....

No...

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: April 04, 2009, 10:18:57 PM »

If Haleigh was outside looking for Misty I think she would have woke Jr. up to go with her if she was afraid of the dark.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: April 04, 2009, 10:20:31 PM »

Are you sure the dogs were tracking a scent, or were they looking for a scent?  I believe they were looking, not tracking. 

They were tracking her scent and they did have it, cuz it was reported that they stopped because they had lost her scent.  The dogs went to the water, and they went to the train tracks.  Sooooo.. could Haleigh have been placed in a boat, or a vehicle near the tracks, incl the train? 

See, this is the strange thing.. Now I though maybe someone who is unfamilar with the area, may have headed down the path thinking they might get to seven sisters, but realized it was the lake instead, returned towards the house and walked down green street and onto monroe still looking for an exit.  This is where you scratch your head and really have to wonder.  And yes, I believe there was a vehicle waiting for them up near the tracks. And poof she's gone...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: April 04, 2009, 10:20:38 PM »

hmmm.. They could of pulled up a vehicle by the ramp then parked the vehicle by the track then carried her to the dock where some one was waiting on a boat....
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: April 04, 2009, 10:24:26 PM »

hmmm.. They could of pulled up a vehicle by the ramp then parked the vehicle by the track then carried her to the dock where some one was waiting on a boat....
They could have, but then there would be no scent to follow in the neighborhood or up to the tracks.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: April 04, 2009, 10:24:57 PM »

how utterly scared this little child must have been....my heart breaks....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: April 04, 2009, 10:28:00 PM »

They could have, but then there would be no scent to follow in the neighborhood or up to the tracks.

There would be a scent to the track when who ever took her out of the vehicle..Maybe they had to loop around the neighborhood becasue they seen someone or someone just got home... there has to be more than 1 person involved.. May be 3 people...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1954 on: April 04, 2009, 10:28:03 PM »

On foot.. They couldnt trace if Haleigh was in a car or truck?

No.. Haleigh had to leave her sent, thats the only way the dogs could track.. Once in a vehicle the scent is lost, unless the dogs have the scent of the vehicle.

Well.. In the Laci and Scott Peterson case, the same type of dogs were used, tracking dogs, and they caught her scent in the middle of the street in front of the Peterson home, then tracked her scent clear down the freeway, thru neighborhood streets, to the marina, and off the pier. 

I'd say tracking dogs can indeed catch a scent at times if the victim had been placed in a vehicle. 

Yep Wykers...that is what I had remembered too! I am positive that I have heard this in other missing person's cases as well..

True Cookie, that's just the most recent one that I can remember the names of.  The handlers in that case were saying the dogs were going nuts, and they had a hard time keeping up with them.  Going down the middle of the freeway couldn't have been fun for the handlers either.    

Cadaver dogs have also alerted on the trunks of cars, altho they don't then track that scent like tracking dogs can.. Caylee Anthony comes to mind for a cadaver dog alerting at the trunk, and Stacy Peterson as well, when a cadaver dog alerted at the garage door, showing in both cases that a decomposing body had been in those spots earlier.  I wish for Stacy's sake that a tracking dog would have then been brought in, but it appears that Drew wouldn't allow that.  And I'm thinking... How can LE allow him to not allow that?  Sheesh! 

But it worked for Laci Peterson, thank goodness. 

And how I wish this would work for Haleigh.  Makes me think that she was taken away in a boat, else the dogs would likely still have been able to follow her scent if she was put in a different vehicle. 

Wonder if the cadaver dogs ever hit on the van, or were even allowed to sniff that van? 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: April 04, 2009, 10:32:44 PM »

Anyway you look at it, its a long distance to carry or drag or walk a crying, frightened child, who should be screaming - all around the neighborhood, without someone seeing or hearing anything. That doesn't make sense to me.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: April 04, 2009, 10:34:11 PM »

not intentionally.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: April 04, 2009, 10:38:47 PM »

not intentionally.

You know, it always ends up with more questions than answers..  This is always when it hits this point, I have to stop, take a deep breathe, and go back to the start.  That's why I wrote the notes..  Been back to them a dozen times.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: April 04, 2009, 10:40:21 PM »

Anyway you look at it, its a long distance to carry or drag or walk a crying, frightened child, who should be screaming - all around the neighborhood, without someone seeing or hearing anything. That doesn't make sense to me.

I think that she was taken out of the house and put directly into a car....or van or truck...
gives me the creeps to even think about it all..I don't know how her family can cope with all of this...if we are thinking all of these scenarios, they must be too...how do you keep your mind from ''going there" as hard as you might try...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: April 04, 2009, 10:42:21 PM »

not intentionally.

You know, it always ends up with more questions than answers..  This is always when it hits this point, I have to stop, take a deep breathe, and go back to the start.  That's why I wrote the notes..  Been back to them a dozen times.

beings it came out that Fibsty was out on a 3day bender the week before and a gun in the ditch the week before Haleigh went missing maybe we do have to start from the beginning..
And why would ggranny and granny lie about the 3 day bender?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.