April 26, 2024, 01:27:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 329037 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: March 30, 2009, 11:59:57 AM »

another interesting thing about the van - take it how you will - in the interview on Art Harris w/Misty's mom when they are talking about the van they say that Haleigh would go with anybody if they were in that van and told her (Haleigh) that they were taking her over to Lindsey's house to jump on the trampolin?  That is what I'm pretty sure was said.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/23/exclusive-misty-cummings-mom-speaks-out/#more-1363

Could be?  I will watch the interview too.  I just ran across something abit interesting..  Ran across a Blog on Myspace.. And there was a statement made about there being two different relatives name Joe...  One in Tenn is 28 years old born in 1980, the other Joe is 19.  Thats all I know about him..  Is anyone familiar with this?  Is there another Joe?  I still think it was really odd that a relative of Misty would be staying with Ron's sister and family, especially if known he was this bad, and ron and Misty were having troubles.. So, who could he be related to?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=391298922

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: March 30, 2009, 12:01:16 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,   Something is fishey with M Neves giving Mistie so much praise, we know that she was off layed up with some other man for the weekend while Ronald had to go hunt her down and bring her back home, we also know she has a potty mouth, we also knows she is into drugs and partyin, we also know she is a can short of a sixpack as far as the way she talks and communicates goes,   so     it seems to me that just because she was so close to the same age as Haleigh and liked to play dress up and put on makeup and paint nails and play little games Mama Neves thinks she is the best thing since peanut butter,  well Ive got news for her, it takes more than being a buddy to a 5 year old to be a good parent or caretaker, dang if she is the best Satsuma has to offer, well they are in bad trouble!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: March 30, 2009, 12:01:52 PM »

Funny you should mention that since I have seen some stuff from Haleighshope brought over here. You do have to be a member to read and post. The board was started because of people getting banned at IS.
Hi M O M , I do not think that post was meant in a bad way.. is there something wrong with sharing?? IMO it may help figure this out no?

I have no problem with sharing at all! This in my opinion is all about finding Haleigh! Whatever it takes!!  Smile

Semper-Fi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #203 on: March 30, 2009, 12:02:23 PM »

What is this?  I can't see anything, I'm not a member

It appears to be people from 'over yonder' that have started their own board (don't blame them there,I'd run like he11 too) and are taking the posts,actually pages..lol from here.. sharing is caring Smile
Oh that's what is going on, I'm not a member either, I don't blame them either 
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2009, 12:02:34 PM »

no i was just telling you cause i think they think the same sorry i worded bad i will shut up
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2009, 12:05:04 PM »

What is this?  I can't see anything, I'm not a member

It appears to be people from 'over yonder' that have started their own board (don't blame them there,I'd run like he11 too) and are taking the posts,actually pages..lol from here.. sharing is caring Smile
Oh that's what is going on, I'm not a member either, I don't blame them either 

It appears they are from I S board so had the wrong board but well, not familiar with that board so can not say much there.... I did peek once and it was a bit brutal and someone was posting a link to a virus or something....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2009, 12:06:08 PM »

no i was just telling you cause i think they think the same sorry i worded bad i will shut up
Don't be quite, this must be the new site that Trisha from over yonder must be talking about. Mioyshi, I don't know for sure the location of the hog pens, but it is behind Ron's trailer somewhere.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #207 on: March 30, 2009, 12:10:29 PM »

Don't be quite, this must be the new site that Trisha from over yonder must be talking about. Mioyshi, I don't know for sure the location of the hog pens, but it is behind Ron's trailer somewhere.

thanks no rose..
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: March 30, 2009, 12:11:53 PM »

Funny you should mention that since I have seen some stuff from Haleighshope brought over here. You do have to be a member to read and post. The board was started because of people getting banned at IS.
Hi M O M , I do not think that post was meant in a bad way.. is there something wrong with sharing?? IMO it may help figure this out no?

I have no problem with sharing at all! This in my opinion is all about finding Haleigh! Whatever it takes!!  Smile

ITA.. did you hear the dispatch calls?? we have them here.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: March 30, 2009, 12:13:17 PM »

thanks no rose..

In the woods behind his house I think.. my question is how the heck they got that trailer in those woods   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: March 30, 2009, 12:15:16 PM »

Yeah don't worry about it...we need all we can get help wise to figure this out and that includes YOU and any other site that wants to c&p stuff from here.  It's about Haleigh NOT US. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: March 30, 2009, 12:16:21 PM »

another interesting thing about the van - take it how you will - in the interview on Art Harris w/Misty's mom when they are talking about the van they say that Haleigh would go with anybody if they were in that van and told her (Haleigh) that they were taking her over to Lindsey's house to jump on the trampolin?  That is what I'm pretty sure was said.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/23/exclusive-misty-cummings-mom-speaks-out/#more-1363

You are absolutely right, thats what she said.  Also, they did clarify that the move that was in the dvd player was "The Snow Buddies", that was the movie Haleigh wanted to watch that night, but another was put in the player. So they decided Haleigh must have gotten back up after Misty went to sleep and changed the disc. 

MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: March 30, 2009, 12:16:37 PM »

ITA.. did you hear the dispatch calls?? we have them here.

Yes I have heard them and read them. I read so much every day that my eyes are starting to cross! I just wish Haleigh would be found safe and alive soon!

Semper-Fi
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #213 on: March 30, 2009, 12:17:36 PM »

i do agree i should just said they think the same as you all do by looking at the map and info sry
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: March 30, 2009, 12:18:25 PM »

i do agree i should just said they think the same as you all do by looking at the map and info sry

No problem! I just dont want anyone to think we are from WS.

Semper-Fi
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #215 on: March 30, 2009, 12:21:47 PM »

thanks no rose..

In the woods behind his house I think.. my question is how the heck they got that trailer in those woods   

they move trailors into the strangest places. In a flood zone? They will put your trailor on stilts.  Drag the trailor with a tractor, or whatever big vehicle they happen to have around.
 I just can not seem to be able to see close enough on google earth to get a grasp of the area. I see trees are thick , like where I live.  So, from  me knowing what are under these trees here, I can only imagine what lies there in Satsuma.

I have been thinking on that journey to the woods by m nieves..I read she had white shorts, and was out in woods for over 4 hrs... is that correct, does anyone know?  She seemed to be on a mission for sure, and I am still thinking of her words, looking like a tiny prision,,or was it tiny jail??  dang, guess I need to go outside in sunshine and recharge my brain !   
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: March 30, 2009, 12:25:02 PM »

thanks no rose..

they move trailors into the strangest places. In a flood zone? They will put your trailor on stilts.  Drag the trailor with a tractor, or whatever big vehicle they happen to have around.
 I just can not seem to be able to see close enough on google earth to get a grasp of the area. I see trees are thick , like where I live.  So, from  me knowing what are under these trees here, I can only imagine what lies there in Satsuma.

I have been thinking on that journey to the woods by m nieves..I read she had white shorts, and was out in woods for over 4 hrs... is that correct, does anyone know?  She seemed to be on a mission for sure, and I am still thinking of her words, looking like a tiny prision,,or was it tiny jail??  dang, guess I need to go outside in sunshine and recharge my brain !   

I thought in the pic that I saw she had jeans on but I am not 100% sure.

Semper-Fi
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: March 30, 2009, 12:27:38 PM »

thanks no rose..

I think what the discussions on the other site are.. A replay of our discussions the other day.  The little trip out in the woods, (her 4 hour spin) and then drawing cobra out there, was a design.  The man who owns and lives out there is an old ex marine, and he has been questioned by LE, (as far as I know) the property has been searched.  I don't believe that this is where Haleigh was nor is.  Here disappearance and the reasons for it, lie much closer to home.

MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: March 30, 2009, 12:28:33 PM »

thanks no rose..

I thought in the pic that I saw she had jeans on but I am not 100% sure.

http://blinkoncrime.com/

Haleigh Cummings Case: Gramma Neves Snakes and Hogpens

Semper-Fi
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: March 30, 2009, 12:28:43 PM »

Could be?  I will watch the interview too.  I just ran across something abit interesting..  Ran across a Blog on Myspace.. And there was a statement made about there being two different relatives name Joe...  One in Tenn is 28 years old born in 1980, the other Joe is 19.  Thats all I know about him..  Is anyone familiar with this?  Is there another Joe?  I still think it was really odd that a relative of Misty would be staying with Ron's sister and family, especially if known he was this bad, and ron and Misty were having troubles.. So, who could he be related to?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=391298922

I've never seen this Joe before?  Joe Momano? 28?  Never heard of him being related in anyway but he would make better sense to me.  I have seen pictures of Misty and Joe Overstreet(19) together and they certainly don't look like enemies to me.  I also have a hard time comprehending someone 15 molesting someone 13 unless it's outright rape or lies somewhere in that direction, now a 13 yr old molested by a 24 yr old is whole different ball game to me, lock em up.  The older guy fits better for me if there is a relationship we can find.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.