March 28, 2024, 07:18:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328073 times)
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #220 on: March 30, 2009, 12:32:25 PM »

no i was just telling you cause i think they think the same sorry i worded bad i will shut up
Don't be quite, this must be the new site that Trisha from over yonder must be talking about. Mioyshi, I don't know for sure the location of the hog pens, but it is behind Ron's trailer somewhere.

thanks no rose..

In the woods behind his house I think.. my question is how the heck they got that trailer in those woods   

they move trailors into the strangest places. In a flood zone? They will put your trailor on stilts.  Drag the trailor with a tractor, or whatever big vehicle they happen to have around.
 I just can not seem to be able to see close enough on google earth to get a grasp of the area. I see trees are thick , like where I live.  So, from  me knowing what are under these trees here, I can only imagine what lies there in Satsuma.

I have been thinking on that journey to the woods by m nieves..I read she had white shorts, and was out in woods for over 4 hrs... is that correct, does anyone know?  She seemed to be on a mission for sure, and I am still thinking of her words, looking like a tiny prision,,or was it tiny jail??  dang, guess I need to go outside in sunshine and recharge my brain !   

I thought in the pic that I saw she had jeans on but I am not 100% sure.

yes me too, but I also thought I read somewhere she had on white shorts, so I am confused.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: March 30, 2009, 12:32:33 PM »

maybe grandma N really was out searching for Haleigh...perhaps she felt that going to search would make her feel helpful instead of sitting around waiting for any word from the LE? I don't think that this woman is a bad person and that she would try to throw Cobra or anyone else off the track of finding Haleigh...I think that she really loves that child....JMO.....

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: March 30, 2009, 12:33:39 PM »

another interesting thing about the van - take it how you will - in the interview on Art Harris w/Misty's mom when they are talking about the van they say that Haleigh would go with anybody if they were in that van and told her (Haleigh) that they were taking her over to Lindsey's house to jump on the trampolin?  That is what I'm pretty sure was said.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/23/exclusive-misty-cummings-mom-speaks-out/#more-1363

You are absolutely right, thats what she said.  Also, they did clarify that the move that was in the dvd player was "The Snow Buddies", that was the movie Haleigh wanted to watch that night, but another was put in the player. So they decided Haleigh must have gotten back up after Misty went to sleep and changed the disc. 

And I wonder if this is the Recordings/cassettes/dvd that is on the police report and was taken and if it did in fact just have Haleigh's fingerprints on it?  Interesting.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: March 30, 2009, 12:36:22 PM »

maybe grandma N really was out searching for Haleigh...perhaps she felt that going to search would make her feel helpful instead of sitting around waiting for any word from the LE? I don't think that this woman is a bad person and that she would try to throw Cobra or anyone else off the track of finding Haleigh...I think that she really loves that child....JMO.....

Yeah Cookie I keep wondering why everyone's first instinct in this case is to assume that everyone is lying also.  I'm not sure what TN's motive would be for doing this and I can tell you that I would be more frightened of doing anything to or with COBRA than any damn snake or random drug dealer.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: March 30, 2009, 12:36:42 PM »

Some of the Overstreets myspaces....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=418190888

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=269248876
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #225 on: March 30, 2009, 12:42:41 PM »

Thanks, I'm so darn confused with all these people 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: March 30, 2009, 12:42:52 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,   Something is fishey with M Neves giving Mistie so much praise, we know that she was off layed up with some other man for the weekend while Ronald had to go hunt her down and bring her back home, we also know she has a potty mouth, we also knows she is into drugs and partyin, we also know she is a can short of a sixpack as far as the way she talks and communicates goes,   so     it seems to me that just because she was so close to the same age as Haleigh and liked to play dress up and put on makeup and paint nails and play little games Mama Neves thinks she is the best thing since peanut butter,  well Ive got news for her, it takes more than being a buddy to a 5 year old to be a good parent or caretaker, dang if she is the best Satsuma has to offer, well they are in bad trouble!

ITA HH....Unless Mother Teresa thought Fibsy was a step up for the Cummings family...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: March 30, 2009, 12:43:09 PM »

Good Morning, you Monkeys have been busy, I guess I should not go to bed. Player, over yonder, I have been suspicious of him, and when he said the cars that he had, that's when a ding, ding, ding, went off in my head to who this player is, and I'm not liking this one bit.

And sorry, but his repeat of 'Another Day In Paradise' is getting to me!   
Something is wrong with this, and I hope they figure it out.

NCR ~ The two threads will be both up and running again.  There was a post indicating that. What is the connection with the other poster that lived VERY CLOSE behind Ron's that would post on that site???  Used to communicate with AnnaFL?? 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #228 on: March 30, 2009, 12:43:23 PM »

i do agree i should just said they think the same as you all do by looking at the map and info sry

No problem! I just dont want anyone to think we are from WS.
LOL awww it is not that bad is it?   

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #229 on: March 30, 2009, 12:45:10 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to all new Monkeys!

I have been thinking about all the folks we have pulled up and their arrest records. This Cummings crowd keeps that county afloat. Just WBG has had over $67,000 in bail money.
I am wondering if LE got the train stopped and searched it or talked to the conductor.
Also I think the Joe that is in Tenn. is Joe Overstreet and IIRC he drove a red pickup truck.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: March 30, 2009, 12:45:35 PM »

i do agree i should just said they think the same as you all do by looking at the map and info sry

No problem! I just dont want anyone to think we are from WS.
LOL awww it is not that bad is it?   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: March 30, 2009, 12:45:59 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,   Something is fishey with M Neves giving Mistie so much praise, we know that she was off layed up with some other man for the weekend while Ronald had to go hunt her down and bring her back home, we also know she has a potty mouth, we also knows she is into drugs and partyin, we also know she is a can short of a sixpack as far as the way she talks and communicates goes,   so     it seems to me that just because she was so close to the same age as Haleigh and liked to play dress up and put on makeup and paint nails and play little games Mama Neves thinks she is the best thing since peanut butter,  well Ive got news for her, it takes more than being a buddy to a 5 year old to be a good parent or caretaker, dang if she is the best Satsuma has to offer, well they are in bad trouble!

ITA HH....Unless Mother Teresa thought Fibsy was a step up for the Cummings family...
Well that is upsetting to think about, playmate for the kids and Ron. Misty knows something and that is why she has been welcomed with open arms, imo. And I don't just mean knows something about Haleigh.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: March 30, 2009, 12:46:07 PM »

another interesting thing about the van - take it how you will - in the interview on Art Harris w/Misty's mom when they are talking about the van they say that Haleigh would go with anybody if they were in that van and told her (Haleigh) that they were taking her over to Lindsey's house to jump on the trampolin?  That is what I'm pretty sure was said.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/23/exclusive-misty-cummings-mom-speaks-out/#more-1363

Could be?  I will watch the interview too.  I just ran across something abit interesting..  Ran across a Blog on Myspace.. And there was a statement made about there being two different relatives name Joe...  One in Tenn is 28 years old born in 1980, the other Joe is 19.  Thats all I know about him..  Is anyone familiar with this?  Is there another Joe?  I still think it was really odd that a relative of Misty would be staying with Ron's sister and family, especially if known he was this bad, and ron and Misty were having troubles.. So, who could he be related to?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=391298922

I've never seen this Joe before?  Joe Momano? 28?  Never heard of him being related in anyway but he would make better sense to me.  I have seen pictures of Misty and Joe Overstreet(19) together and they certainly don't look like enemies to me.  I also have a hard time comprehending someone 15 molesting someone 13 unless it's outright rape or lies somewhere in that direction, now a 13 yr old molested by a 24 yr old is whole different ball game to me, lock em up.  The older guy fits better for me if there is a relationship we can find.

Joe Momano is the one from Tenn, he is misty's cousin..  the bad guy..  It's the 19 year old that she in her blog was referring to as the one she believes is the one to look at.  I don't know,  that's why I wanted you guys to read the statements in the blog for yourself.  This was the first time I was aware of two different Joe's.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: March 30, 2009, 12:47:00 PM »

Yeah Cookie I keep wondering why everyone's first instinct in this case is to assume that everyone is lying also.  I'm not sure what TN's motive would be for doing this and I can tell you that I would be more frightened of doing anything to or with COBRA than any damn snake or random drug dealer.

IMO ~  Just the way the whole Cobra / Neves incident took place, I have from the very beginning said that I do believe that it was a ...reason to keep Cobra distracted...as maybe something else was happening and they did not want him to get drift.  So, if he was in the bush searching, then everyone would know where COBRA was.  That is my theory and I am sticking to it.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: March 30, 2009, 12:47:20 PM »

my reasons for asking apparently have been misunderstood. I heard tn was listening to psychic, so that leads me to believe she had intention on her place of looking. I was more thinking she has an insight to the location per someone else's tip.
And since we also research hoary and natal birth charts, I know hog pens may be significant.
I was more on the notion tn may be on to something, not that she was lying.. I believe tn really loves her grandchildren also.    jmo  >-> mio   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: March 30, 2009, 12:48:20 PM »

Good Morning, you Monkeys have been busy, I guess I should not go to bed. Player, over yonder, I have been suspicious of him, and when he said the cars that he had, that's when a ding, ding, ding, went off in my head to who this player is, and I'm not liking this one bit.

And sorry, but his repeat of 'Another Day In Paradise' is getting to me!   
Something is wrong with this, and I hope they figure it out.

NCR ~ The two threads will be both up and running again.  There was a post indicating that. What is the connection with the other poster that lived VERY CLOSE behind Ron's that would post on that site???  Used to communicate with AnnaFL?? 
Both are up and running. There is a so called neighbor of Ron and Misty  I don't know what is up with him, I just feel something isn't right about this person, he is on a timeout now.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: March 30, 2009, 12:48:44 PM »

So this Joe Mammano's charges were back on 09/15/1997 with a DOB of 09/01/1980 so it would be clear to the Croslin family that he does/did have a record as of 4 yrs ago with Misty claims he "messed with her" Another thing is his charge appears to be 3rd degree sex offense does not state whether or not against child?   

http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/SEX_ofndr/result_button_sor.asp?var1=00382727
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: March 30, 2009, 12:49:07 PM »

Well that is upsetting to think about, playmate for the kids and Ron. Misty knows something and that is why she has been welcomed with open arms, imo. And I don't just mean knows something about Haleigh.

Yeppers.. What the heck are they hiding and to protect who...
krimekat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: March 30, 2009, 12:49:15 PM »

Something just came to mind.....When Ronald was making a plea for Haleighs Return I have not once heard him say she needs her meds....have any of you heard him or any grammys say anything about the poor child needs her meds

This has me concerned, too!!

Loving life . . .
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: March 30, 2009, 12:51:36 PM »

mioyshi....my comment was in "general" ....not directed at any one in particular...
have just seen it mentioned a few times about the grandma and thought that I would throw my 2 cents in..for what it is worth...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.