April 18, 2024, 09:10:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328737 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: March 30, 2009, 01:14:03 PM »

Sorry, I meant won't

Heart
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #261 on: March 30, 2009, 01:14:05 PM »

was it ever release about that paper Ron gave to Le that could of been people he has got drugs off of or people he has problems with
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #262 on: March 30, 2009, 01:15:46 PM »

Searching you could be right about that and Stormy being Lindsey.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #263 on: March 30, 2009, 01:17:10 PM »

So this Joe Mammano's charges were back on 09/15/1997 with a DOB of 09/01/1980 so it would be clear to the Croslin family that he does/did have a record as of 4 yrs ago with Misty claims he "messed with her" Another thing is his charge appears to be 3rd degree sex offense does not state whether or not against child?   

http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/SEX_ofndr/result_button_sor.asp?var1=00382727
Somewhere along the way I got lost, is this Joe Mammano, and Joe Overstreet both cousins of Misty? 

Have we compared pictures of the Joe's??? I had a friend growing up ,his last name was one parents last name but when he became an adult,changed his last name to the other parent's last name.. hope that makes sense.. i think I need more coffee 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: March 30, 2009, 01:23:10 PM »

was it ever release about that paper Ron gave to Le that could of been people he has got drugs off of or people he has problems with
it prolly would have been easier for him to write down who he hasnt had problems with....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: March 30, 2009, 01:26:02 PM »

So this Joe Mammano's charges were back on 09/15/1997 with a DOB of 09/01/1980 so it would be clear to the Croslin family that he does/did have a record as of 4 yrs ago with Misty claims he "messed with her" Another thing is his charge appears to be 3rd degree sex offense does not state whether or not against child?   

Somewhere along the way I got lost, is this Joe Mammano, and Joe Overstreet both cousins of Misty? 

Joseph H Mammano...Full Name:  Joseph H Mammano Date of Birth:  09/01/1980

Possible Previous Address 1:  MCCLELLAN ST, WAUSAU, MARATHON COUNTY, WI 54403 
Possible Previous Address 2:  PO BOX , PORTAGE, COLUMBIA COUNTY, WI 53901 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 1 
Offense Date: 04/17/2005
Legend
Bv Behavioral
Bu Business
D Drug & Alcohol
S Sex Related
T Theft/Robbery
V Violent
O Traffic/Other

Case Number: MARATHON2005CF000761
Offense Type: Traffic/Other
Offense Code: 
Offense Description: SEX OFFENDER - FAIL TO PROVIDE INFORMAT
Date Reported: 09/30/2005

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 2 
Offense Date: 11/01/2006 
Case Number: MARATHON2006CF000999
Offense Code: 
Offense Description: SEX OFFENDER-FAIL/PROVIDE INFORMATION
Date Reported: 12/08/2006

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 3 
Case Number: 2005CF000761
Offense Code: 301.45(2)(e)
Conviction Place: MARATHON

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 4 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 5 
Case Number: 2006CF000999
Offense Code: 301.45(2)(g)

V CRIMINAL OFFENSE 6 
Offense Date:   
Case Number: 374221
Offense Type: Assault
Offense Code: 940.225(3)10203
Offense Description: SEXUAL ASSAULT 3RD DEGREE
Date Reported:   

http://www.criminalsearches.com/details.aspx?id=w1x00xC8&vw=criminal&1=LXs8hN4URiFMtG5GvMzoWzyGKmu3YxNf0GIHZTEvJp4%3d&input=name

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #266 on: March 30, 2009, 01:26:03 PM »

lol   
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: March 30, 2009, 01:26:10 PM »

it prolly would have been easier for him to write down who he hasnt had problems with....

I love it..  talking about hitting the nail on the head, Let's hope he didn't have Misty write it down for him. Wheee.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: March 30, 2009, 01:27:06 PM »

Wyks-   This is O/T but I found this and thught it would be good for you to see on DAY 4!!

Your body's ability to mend is beauty to behold! 

Wow, Alvilda!!  That was an awesome list!  And yes.. perfect to read on day 4.  Thanks soooooo much!  Have copied it so I can refer back to it as time progresses.. HUGS! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: March 30, 2009, 01:34:03 PM »

lol   

It is a mind bender huh...  I remember when the case was new, and I pulled up the cousin on myspace and he appeared so young, and then I saw the interview and the guy looked older.. I though what the ...... (I fooled you, I was going to say heck all the time)...  And they did not seem to be the same person.  I just find this confusing myself.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: March 30, 2009, 01:35:15 PM »

maybe grandma N really was out searching for Haleigh...perhaps she felt that going to search would make her feel helpful instead of sitting around waiting for any word from the LE? I don't think that this woman is a bad person and that she would try to throw Cobra or anyone else off the track of finding Haleigh...I think that she really loves that child....JMO.....

Yeah Cookie I keep wondering why everyone's first instinct in this case is to assume that everyone is lying also.  I'm not sure what TN's motive would be for doing this and I can tell you that I would be more frightened of doing anything to or with COBRA than any damn snake or random drug dealer.

IMO ~  Just the way the whole Cobra / Neves incident took place, I have from the very beginning said that I do believe that it was a ...reason to keep Cobra distracted...as maybe something else was happening and they did not want him to get drift.  So, if he was in the bush searching, then everyone would know where COBRA was.  That is my theory and I am sticking to it.

Well if it was a setup I'd be damned if I would do it to COBRA, he's a piece of work to me all by himself...greasy as a snake to me, I would of sent one of the men folk, jmo.  And again I have to look at who these people are working for ....KIM Picazio therefore the intent is to make the Cummings family and Ron Cummings look about as bad as they can.  And they are certainly suceeding with this and doing little finding of Haleigh and that's MOO on COBRA and Art Harris.

I dont comment a lot about this case because I have nothing but aggravation & disrespect for way too many parties involved in this case but as far as this incident,  I cannot ignore that Cobra was brought down there by Kim Picazio either.   Not sure what to make of the incident but the fact that him & Art Harris were at the ready to film it & whispering their "thoughts" for the camera it could be equally speculated that it was a set up to make TN look bad as well.   The footage played like a bad episode of wannabe Dog the Bounty hunter.   What is the reason for all the unnecessary cussing during a tape involving a case of a missing child, is that investigative or for drama purposes?     It also seems to me that if LE is telling certain parties to stop their independent searches that LE is getting aggravated with the circus being in town & have major concerns about the conduct of several parties.   I totally understand the frustration that the investigation isnt further along & there doesnt seem to be any progress in finding Haleigh BUT individuals on EITHER side of these families are not helping with antics its just fueling already flared tempers & disputes in what is playing out to be a modern day Hatfields & McCoys.   Its pathetic & heartbreaking.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: March 30, 2009, 01:35:36 PM »

I love it..  talking about hitting the nail on the head, Let's hope he didn't have Misty write it down for him. Wheee.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: March 30, 2009, 01:36:01 PM »

The fact of the matter is, first of all, Haleigh lived in Rons home and had no choice in the matter of who he decided would be her caretaker, he chose a 17 year old drop out party girl for his bride to be and thats who was responcible for these children. He is also a drug abuser and a drug seller and a drug distributor and that is a fact.....it is also a fact that the girl he chose to be his childrens caretaker was known to party with boys like WBgreg and is related to this Joe guy who is also a bad boy wanna be, now we can paint Ron with whatever color we decide to put the paint brush into, but the fact of the matter is he is still gonna look bad and that is because of the choices he has made, nothing we can say here is gonna change that, for if he is so good then he had the ability to put these childrens best interest first and his own interests like drugs and teenagers behind him.    Whoever did this you can bet is somehow involved with either Ronald or Mistie, they know them and they know about them in some way, this small town isnt like the city, if you are out and about you will be recognized right away for being and outsider, if you arent out and about then you wouldnt know just where the hell to find this child in these woods, and so they already knew what to exspect when they came to this house and that is a fact...They will be held responcible even if it is just guilt by association.......

HH the only thing I can think about this is the age and education of these people and unfortunatly we can not choose who may and may not have children and I keep thinking of the saying "There go I but for the grace of god" meaning many many families have this similar crap in their lives and it just doesn't happen to them by the Grace of God so therefore there lovely life styles are not out there for us to pick apart.  Not saying it makes it ok at all, but it is out there.

And I just cannot fathom the cummings family/Ron/Misty/TN being so clever as to do all this as some elaborate cover up and fool everyone including LE and the FBI. And if I am wrong I'll buy the beer. 

However if it turns out that these parties are guilty than they should pay the piper, but many families are guilty by associations and I will not throw them all in the hopper for this. 

Danielle Van Dam's family out partying, sex swapping and smoking pot on the very night Danielle was taken from their house while they were sleeping I don't recall any out cry to take their other child.  Smart Family what a bad choice of selecting a contractor for their house.  And I'm sure the Ramsey case was someone the family trusted and let into their lives thereby letting them into JON Bonet's. Most are fine but for the Grace of God. That's my point, JMO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #273 on: March 30, 2009, 01:36:02 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl on the info on Joseph Manmano, I see Wausau WI, know where that is since I was born and raised in WI, am familiar with that area 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: March 30, 2009, 01:39:22 PM »

The fact of the matter is, first of all, Haleigh lived in Rons home and had no choice in the matter of who he decided would be her caretaker, he chose a 17 year old drop out party girl for his bride to be and thats who was responcible for these children. He is also a drug abuser and a drug seller and a drug distributor and that is a fact.....it is also a fact that the girl he chose to be his childrens caretaker was known to party with boys like WBgreg and is related to this Joe guy who is also a bad boy wanna be, now we can paint Ron with whatever color we decide to put the paint brush into, but the fact of the matter is he is still gonna look bad and that is because of the choices he has made, nothing we can say here is gonna change that, for if he is so good then he had the ability to put these childrens best interest first and his own interests like drugs and teenagers behind him.    Whoever did this you can bet is somehow involved with either Ronald or Mistie, they know them and they know about them in some way, this small town isnt like the city, if you are out and about you will be recognized right away for being and outsider, if you arent out and about then you wouldnt know just where the hell to find this child in these woods, and so they already knew what to exspect when they came to this house and that is a fact...They will be held responcible even if it is just guilt by association.......

HH the only thing I can think about this is the age and education of these people and unfortunatly we can not choose who may and may not have children and I keep thinking of the saying "There go I but for the grace of god" meaning many many families have this similar crap in their lives and it just doesn't happen to them by the Grace of God so therefore there lovely life styles are not out there for us to pick apart.  Not saying it makes it ok at all, but it is out there.

And I just cannot fathom the cummings family/Ron/Misty/TN being so clever as to do all this as some elaborate cover up and fool everyone including LE and the FBI. And if I am wrong I'll buy the beer. 

However if it turns out that these parties are guilty than they should pay the piper, but many families are guilty by associations and I will not throw them all in the hopper for this. 

Danielle Van Dam's family out partying, sex swapping and smoking pot on the very night Danielle was taken from their house while they were sleeping I don't recall any out cry to take their other child.  Smart Family what a bad choice of selecting a contractor for their house.  And I'm sure the Ramsey case was someone the family trusted and let into their lives thereby letting them into JON Bonet's. Most are fine but for the Grace of God. That's my point, JMO.

Did you say you had a photo of Joe Overstreet with Misty?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: March 30, 2009, 01:41:52 PM »

Joseph H Mammano...Full Name:  Joseph H Mammano Date of Birth:  09/01/1980

Possible Previous Address 1:  MCCLELLAN ST, WAUSAU, MARATHON COUNTY, WI 54403 
Possible Previous Address 2:  PO BOX , PORTAGE, COLUMBIA COUNTY, WI 53901 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 1 
Legend
Bv Behavioral
Bu Business
D Drug & Alcohol
S Sex Related
T Theft/Robbery
V Violent
O Traffic/Other

Case Number: MARATHON2005CF000761
Offense Code: 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 2 
Case Number: MARATHON2006CF000999
Offense Code: 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 3 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 4 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 5 
Case Number: 2006CF000999
Offense Code: 301.45(2)(g)

V CRIMINAL OFFENSE 6 
Offense Date:   
Case Number: 374221
Offense Type: Assault
Offense Code: 940.225(3)10203
Offense Description: SEXUAL ASSAULT 3RD DEGREE
Date Reported:   

http://www.criminalsearches.com/details.aspx?id=w1x00xC8&vw=criminal&1=LXs8hN4URiFMtG5GvMzoWzyGKmu3YxNf0GIHZTEvJp4%3d&input=name

What is all this about this Joseph H Mammano?  What does he have to do with Haleigh's case, or is this more muddering of the waters?

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: March 30, 2009, 01:42:30 PM »

Joe Mammano
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: March 30, 2009, 01:43:25 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl on the info on Joseph Manmano, I see Wausau WI, know where that is since I was born and raised in WI, am familiar with that area 

I dont see how this Joseph Mammano is related to this case...JMO
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: March 30, 2009, 01:44:34 PM »

I dont see how this Joseph Mammano is related to this case...JMO

me either....now I am even more confused!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: March 30, 2009, 01:44:34 PM »

Brandon or Joe overstreet with Misty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.