March 29, 2024, 09:23:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328120 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: March 30, 2009, 01:45:57 PM »

Brandon or Joe overstreet with Misty.

Thats Brandon...Young overstreet..
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #281 on: March 30, 2009, 01:47:40 PM »

i think this one passed away

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=418190888

this was on his post

back in jan

My SeXii LoVe <3

Jan 26 2009 9:12 PM

I kno your gone.. but it makes me feel better to write you.. It makes me feel like your just a phone call away..
♥I love you baby..♥
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: March 30, 2009, 01:48:48 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=418190888

this was on his post

back in jan

My SeXii LoVe <3

I kno your gone.. but it makes me feel better to write you.. It makes me feel like your just a phone call away..
♥I love you baby..♥

eh? passed away as in dead? hadn't heard this before...is this the ex of Misty?

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: March 30, 2009, 01:49:00 PM »

What is this?  I can't see anything, I'm not a member

It appears to be people from 'over yonder' that have started their own board (don't blame them there,I'd run like he11 too) and are taking the posts,actually pages..lol from here.. sharing is caring Smile

It was public until recently I guess. Might be my fault, really. IS was posting links to my articles, as a courtesy I posted some comments on there and was very well received by most until the Ron/Misty fan club showed up and swarmed like bees and cyberbludgeoned me, SM, and blinkoncrime.com. And I mean talk about low rent- my response was basically hey- Im just putting out info, you dont want to believe it that's fine, but have your facts to back up your smack ready cause I never post anything I can't prove. WELL..... posts of compliment were all deleted, the Molachi Sisters got pats on the back and everyone that did not buy their chit shoveling got the boot and this board was created. Some sharp and kind posters, but I only know a few.

Little piece of info though they do not know, beachpatty is pattyg, a WS mod. So they are taking posts from here, which as long as they are providing attribution I dont have a problem with they are probably getting 2 posts in one rate, lol
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: March 30, 2009, 01:50:54 PM »

this was on his post

back in jan

My SeXii LoVe <3

♥I love you baby..♥

eh? passed away as in dead? hadn't heard this before...is this the ex of Misty?

Or in prison! The whole darn family has a rap sheet! 

Semper-Fi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #285 on: March 30, 2009, 01:51:00 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl on the info on Joseph Manmano, I see Wausau WI, know where that is since I was born and raised in WI, am familiar with that area 

I dont see how this Joseph Mammano is related to this case...JMO

me either....now I am even more confused!
Me too, but it could be because I'm going back and forth from here, to Caylee, to Sandra 
starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: March 30, 2009, 01:51:25 PM »

yes as in dead it was one of the myspace posts
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: March 30, 2009, 01:53:23 PM »

It appears to be people from 'over yonder' that have started their own board (don't blame them there,I'd run like he11 too) and are taking the posts,actually pages..lol from here.. sharing is caring Smile

It was public until recently I guess. Might be my fault, really. IS was posting links to my articles, as a courtesy I posted some comments on there and was very well received by most until the Ron/Misty fan club showed up and swarmed like bees and cyberbludgeoned me, SM, and blinkoncrime.com. And I mean talk about low rent- my response was basically hey- Im just putting out info, you dont want to believe it that's fine, but have your facts to back up your smack ready cause I never post anything I can't prove. WELL..... posts of compliment were all deleted, the Molachi Sisters got pats on the back and everyone that did not buy their chit shoveling got the boot and this board was created. Some sharp and kind posters, but I only know a few.

Little piece of info though they do not know, beachpatty is pattyg, a WS mod. So they are taking posts from here, which as long as they are providing attribution I dont have a problem with they are probably getting 2 posts in one rate, lol

Are you serious about Beachpatty? I did not know that! She seems so nice, both when I was at IS and the new haleighshope board.

Semper-Fi
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: March 30, 2009, 01:53:30 PM »

yes as in dead it was one of the myspace posts

how did he die? was he Misty's ex? when did he die?
so, he doesn't really have anything to do with the Haleigh disappearance right? since he is dead..
he was young! how sad for his family and him..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: March 30, 2009, 01:54:16 PM »

Thanks for that info, I use to post over there during the Phil Spector trial, rough crowd 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: March 30, 2009, 01:55:25 PM »

ok for some reason I don't have a pic of Joe in my stash I'll have to go look for one.
starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: March 30, 2009, 01:55:56 PM »

i am tring to figure it out

the girl posted it on Jan 26 2009 9:12 PM  but i am not to sure if she means he died i was looking around but that is what it sounds like
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: March 30, 2009, 01:56:08 PM »

The fact of the matter is, first of all, Haleigh lived in Rons home and had no choice in the matter of who he decided would be her caretaker, he chose a 17 year old drop out party girl for his bride to be and thats who was responcible for these children. He is also a drug abuser and a drug seller and a drug distributor and that is a fact.....it is also a fact that the girl he chose to be his childrens caretaker was known to party with boys like WBgreg and is related to this Joe guy who is also a bad boy wanna be, now we can paint Ron with whatever color we decide to put the paint brush into, but the fact of the matter is he is still gonna look bad and that is because of the choices he has made, nothing we can say here is gonna change that, for if he is so good then he had the ability to put these childrens best interest first and his own interests like drugs and teenagers behind him.    Whoever did this you can bet is somehow involved with either Ronald or Mistie, they know them and they know about them in some way, this small town isnt like the city, if you are out and about you will be recognized right away for being and outsider, if you arent out and about then you wouldnt know just where the hell to find this child in these woods, and so they already knew what to exspect when they came to this house and that is a fact...They will be held responcible even if it is just guilt by association.......

HH the only thing I can think about this is the age and education of these people and unfortunatly we can not choose who may and may not have children and I keep thinking of the saying "There go I but for the grace of god" meaning many many families have this similar crap in their lives and it just doesn't happen to them by the Grace of God so therefore there lovely life styles are not out there for us to pick apart.  Not saying it makes it ok at all, but it is out there.

And I just cannot fathom the cummings family/Ron/Misty/TN being so clever as to do all this as some elaborate cover up and fool everyone including LE and the FBI. And if I am wrong I'll buy the beer. 

However if it turns out that these parties are guilty than they should pay the piper, but many families are guilty by associations and I will not throw them all in the hopper for this. 

Danielle Van Dam's family out partying, sex swapping and smoking pot on the very night Danielle was taken from their house while they were sleeping I don't recall any out cry to take their other child.  Smart Family what a bad choice of selecting a contractor for their house.  And I'm sure the Ramsey case was someone the family trusted and let into their lives thereby letting them into JON Bonet's. Most are fine but for the Grace of God. That's my point, JMO.

Did you say you had a photo of Joe Overstreet with Misty?

Joe in Ashland Tennessee per his MySpace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=380818970

Heart
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: March 30, 2009, 01:56:58 PM »

So this Joe Mammano's charges were back on 09/15/1997 with a DOB of 09/01/1980 so it would be clear to the Croslin family that he does/did have a record as of 4 yrs ago with Misty claims he "messed with her" Another thing is his charge appears to be 3rd degree sex offense does not state whether or not against child?   

http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/SEX_ofndr/result_button_sor.asp?var1=00382727
Somewhere along the way I got lost, is this Joe Mammano, and Joe Overstreet both cousins of Misty? 

Joseph H Mammano...Full Name:  Joseph H Mammano Date of Birth:  09/01/1980

Well alrighty then, can someone please tell me who this cat is? He is the dude that has been leaving obscene comments on my site and I do believe he is posting on IS as well.

Possible Previous Address 1:  MCCLELLAN ST, WAUSAU, MARATHON COUNTY, WI 54403 
Possible Previous Address 2:  PO BOX , PORTAGE, COLUMBIA COUNTY, WI 53901 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 1 
Offense Date: 04/17/2005
Legend
Bv Behavioral
Bu Business
D Drug & Alcohol
S Sex Related
T Theft/Robbery
V Violent
O Traffic/Other

Case Number: MARATHON2005CF000761
Offense Type: Traffic/Other
Offense Code: 
Offense Description: SEX OFFENDER - FAIL TO PROVIDE INFORMAT
Date Reported: 09/30/2005

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 2 
Offense Date: 11/01/2006 
Case Number: MARATHON2006CF000999
Offense Code: 
Offense Description: SEX OFFENDER-FAIL/PROVIDE INFORMATION
Date Reported: 12/08/2006

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 3 
Case Number: 2005CF000761
Offense Code: 301.45(2)(e)
Conviction Place: MARATHON

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 4 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 5 
Case Number: 2006CF000999
Offense Code: 301.45(2)(g)

V CRIMINAL OFFENSE 6 
Offense Date:   
Case Number: 374221
Offense Type: Assault
Offense Code: 940.225(3)10203
Offense Description: SEXUAL ASSAULT 3RD DEGREE
Date Reported:   

http://www.criminalsearches.com/details.aspx?id=w1x00xC8&vw=criminal&1=LXs8hN4URiFMtG5GvMzoWzyGKmu3YxNf0GIHZTEvJp4%3d&input=name

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: March 30, 2009, 01:57:11 PM »

Article about fight and gun

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131661&catid=3
starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: March 30, 2009, 01:58:47 PM »

ok it is joe overstreet that looks like he died jan 26 that was the last time he was on and the last post on his sight

must be a cousin to misty i think
here is his sight
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: March 30, 2009, 01:59:42 PM »

ok it is joe overstreet that looks like he died jan 26 that was the last time he was on and the last post on his sight

must be a cousin to misty i think
here is his sight
Who is the Joe that was visiting Florida, I thought it was Overstreet?
starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: March 30, 2009, 02:01:55 PM »

i am not sure he is from      

Male
20 years old
MIDLAND, Michigan
United States
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: March 30, 2009, 02:03:07 PM »

maybe grandma N really was out searching for Haleigh...perhaps she felt that going to search would make her feel helpful instead of sitting around waiting for any word from the LE? I don't think that this woman is a bad person and that she would try to throw Cobra or anyone else off the track of finding Haleigh...I think that she really loves that child....JMO.....

Yeah Cookie I keep wondering why everyone's first instinct in this case is to assume that everyone is lying also.  I'm not sure what TN's motive would be for doing this and I can tell you that I would be more frightened of doing anything to or with COBRA than any damn snake or random drug dealer.

IMO ~  Just the way the whole Cobra / Neves incident took place, I have from the very beginning said that I do believe that it was a ...reason to keep Cobra distracted...as maybe something else was happening and they did not want him to get drift.  So, if he was in the bush searching, then everyone would know where COBRA was.  That is my theory and I am sticking to it.

Well if it was a setup I'd be damned if I would do it to COBRA, he's a piece of work to me all by himself...greasy as a snake to me, I would of sent one of the men folk, jmo.  And again I have to look at who these people are working for ....KIM Picazio therefore the intent is to make the Cummings family and Ron Cummings look about as bad as they can.  And they are certainly suceeding with this and doing little finding of Haleigh and that's MOO on COBRA and Art Harris.

Think you missed what I was trying to say.  Cobra is down there investigating, etc.  Now suppose there may have something to do with drugs.  Would it not be in BEST INTEREST to keep the investigator away from possibly finding out some info.  Why Ronald never went with COBRA is another THOUGHT OF MINE!!!!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: March 30, 2009, 02:03:23 PM »

So this Joe Mammano's charges were back on 09/15/1997 with a DOB of 09/01/1980 so it would be clear to the Croslin family that he does/did have a record as of 4 yrs ago with Misty claims he "messed with her" Another thing is his charge appears to be 3rd degree sex offense does not state whether or not against child?   

http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/SEX_ofndr/result_button_sor.asp?var1=00382727
Somewhere along the way I got lost, is this Joe Mammano, and Joe Overstreet both cousins of Misty? 

Joseph H Mammano...Full Name:  Joseph H Mammano Date of Birth:  09/01/1980

Well alrighty then, can someone please tell me who this cat is? He is the dude that has been leaving obscene comments on my site and I do believe he is posting on IS as well.

Possible Previous Address 1:  MCCLELLAN ST, WAUSAU, MARATHON COUNTY, WI 54403 
Possible Previous Address 2:  PO BOX , PORTAGE, COLUMBIA COUNTY, WI 53901 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 1 
Legend
Bv Behavioral
Bu Business
D Drug & Alcohol
S Sex Related
T Theft/Robbery
V Violent
O Traffic/Other

Case Number: MARATHON2005CF000761
Offense Code: 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 2 
Case Number: MARATHON2006CF000999
Offense Code: 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 3 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 4 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 5 
Case Number: 2006CF000999
Offense Code: 301.45(2)(g)

V CRIMINAL OFFENSE 6 
Offense Date:   
Case Number: 374221
Offense Type: Assault
Offense Code: 940.225(3)10203
Offense Description: SEXUAL ASSAULT 3RD DEGREE
Date Reported:   

http://www.criminalsearches.com/details.aspx?id=w1x00xC8&vw=criminal&1=LXs8hN4URiFMtG5GvMzoWzyGKmu3YxNf0GIHZTEvJp4%3d&input=name

Blink.. I dont know.. I dont think he is related to Fibsty let alone to this case.. but  might be wrong...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.