March 28, 2024, 02:49:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328082 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #320 on: March 30, 2009, 02:27:29 PM »

i think this one passed away

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=418190888

this was on his post

back in jan

My SeXii LoVe <3

Jan 26 2009 9:12 PM

I kno your gone.. but it makes me feel better to write you.. It makes me feel like your just a phone call away..
♥I love you baby..♥

I have not found any obits for him nor news articles..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: March 30, 2009, 02:28:54 PM »

Search....think it was confusion of people .,.....too many characters to keep track of....
and the beat goes on.....

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #322 on: March 30, 2009, 02:29:23 PM »

me either so i am not sure he might of died or went to jail just from that girls post makes it sound he passed on so i am not sure can't seem to get into alot of his friends pages all private
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: March 30, 2009, 02:31:16 PM »

maybe grandma N really was out searching for Haleigh...perhaps she felt that going to search would make her feel helpful instead of sitting around waiting for any word from the LE? I don't think that this woman is a bad person and that she would try to throw Cobra or anyone else off the track of finding Haleigh...I think that she really loves that child....JMO.....

Yeah Cookie I keep wondering why everyone's first instinct in this case is to assume that everyone is lying also.  I'm not sure what TN's motive would be for doing this and I can tell you that I would be more frightened of doing anything to or with COBRA than any damn snake or random drug dealer.

IMO ~  Just the way the whole Cobra / Neves incident took place, I have from the very beginning said that I do believe that it was a ...reason to keep Cobra distracted...as maybe something else was happening and they did not want him to get drift.  So, if he was in the bush searching, then everyone would know where COBRA was.  That is my theory and I am sticking to it.

Well if it was a setup I'd be damned if I would do it to COBRA, he's a piece of work to me all by himself...greasy as a snake to me, I would of sent one of the men folk, jmo.  And again I have to look at who these people are working for ....KIM Picazio therefore the intent is to make the Cummings family and Ron Cummings look about as bad as they can.  And they are certainly suceeding with this and doing little finding of Haleigh and that's MOO on COBRA and Art Harris.

Think you missed what I was trying to say.  Cobra is down there investigating, etc.  Now suppose there may have something to do with drugs.  Would it not be in BEST INTEREST to keep the investigator away from possibly finding out some info.  Why Ronald never went with COBRA is another THOUGHT OF MINE!!!!

True but I don't see TN knowing about or being involved with Ron's Drug going's on after her Granddaughter is missing.  I don't see TN as Cindy Anthony at all.  She may have been mislead to mislead Cobra for some reason but very unlikely to me.   On this one I have to follow the money and I think it is more likely a set up on the part of Cobra and KPicazio to make the cummings look bad and they are succeeding in this instance. 

I got very excited when Cobra and Art Harris were thrown into this mix but after watching the video's with all the splicing and dicing going on of the video's and the embellished stories.  I'm done with them.  I don't particularly believe anything they have to say.  Some of the video's are good until you get to the parts where they have been clearly spliced to alter what we the viewer are hearing and seeing.  Not good in my book.

I'm sorry, but I do see the same in both Mother's.  She is fully aware of her son and his activities.. Somebody had to bail him out when every the charges were at least sticking a little bit.  She was aware that Children's services were investigating him as early as Feb 15, long time before Crystal opened up.  She knows,  just like Cindy Anthony knew the day she called the LE and said, my granddaughter is missing, and I just picked up my daughters car and it smelled like a dead body inside.  They know..  this is their protective mode.  I just have a big problem with that with both of them.  Who was the priority.  Caylee? or Casey?   Haleigh? or Ron?   It might well be that if they both realize their grandchildren are gone forever, it was instinct to protect their children.  No, I believe ron's mom and grandma both are vaults of info, and eventually will be cracked.  And it has been brought up prior on postings.  If you know a crime has been committed, and you protect and cover for the person who committed that crime.. you are as guilty as they.  If someone went into that house, took Haleigh out and harmed her, and any member of that group knows who, when, where and how and help to cover, they are all guilty of the same crime.  Even if they were not there at the time. bottom line.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: March 30, 2009, 02:35:43 PM »

Joe Overstreet
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: March 30, 2009, 02:36:00 PM »

i am not sure but his top friend wrote this on jan 26 ( kno your gone.. but it makes me feel better to write you.. It makes me feel like your just a phone call away..
♥I love you baby..♥ ) and the last time he was on was jan 26 so i think maybe he passed away or went to jail something i was tring to see on his other friends to see if they say what happen to him

I remember reading that he was run over by a car ...no I dont have a link but I will  do some searching.

whoa.. hang on... I fear we are confusing this with the dude who was denied the restraining order against Sapp and was run over the next day and then Sapp moved into his house. I knew that issue was going to come full circle.

Wasnt that a Griffis that was killed in an auto accident?/

What's weirder is this...

Donald Lee Sapp (registered sex offender) has two addresses listed on his FDLE sex offender flyer. One in San Mateo and one at 315 2nd Ave in Satsuma. The home in Satsuma is owned by Jeffery Michael Griffis and Billye Griffis.

A document dated January 5th, 2009 was filed in Putnam County asking for protection against violence. The complaint was filed by Jeffery M. Griffis on behalf of his three children, Mason, Willim and Duncan Griffis and he was seeking protection from DONALD LEE SAPP. What happened?

3 days later, Jeffery Michael Griffis was struck by a car and killed. This just happened on January 9th, 2009.

starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: March 30, 2009, 02:37:48 PM »

could be this joe overstreet cause he logged on his myspace jan 26 this stuff is so crazy there whole family is a zoo
starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: March 30, 2009, 02:39:02 PM »

oops couldn't be lol
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: March 30, 2009, 02:39:16 PM »

Listen guys I have a totally different opinion on this case and the cast of characters and I have not really put it out there in quite a while and now I see I did it again.  Sorry.  I do agree to disagree and I will try to keep my thoughts to my self on this.

I try not to tear anyone to pieces or zone in on any one in particular.  As I've said before sometimes nothing fits until the very end so I'll just zip it.   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: March 30, 2009, 02:39:39 PM »

Search....think it was confusion of people .,.....too many characters to keep track of....
and the beat goes on.....

ITA....
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: March 30, 2009, 02:41:34 PM »

quote mlee: I'm sorry, but I do see the same in both Mother's.  She is fully aware of her son and his activities.. Somebody had to bail him out when every the charges were at least sticking a little bit.  She was aware that Children's services were investigating him as early as Feb 15, long time before Crystal opened up.  She knows,  just like Cindy Anthony knew the day she called the LE and said, my granddaughter is missing, and I just picked up my daughters car and it smelled like a dead body inside.  They know..  this is their protective mode.  I just have a big problem with that with both of them.  Who was the priority.  Caylee? or Casey?   Haleigh? or Ron?   It might well be that if they both realize their grandchildren are gone forever, it was instinct to protect their children.  No, I believe ron's mom and grandma both are vaults of info, and eventually will be cracked.  And it has been brought up prior on postings.  If you know a crime has been committed, and you protect and cover for the person who committed that crime.. you are as guilty as they. If someone went into that house, took Haleigh out and harmed her, and any member of that group knows who, when, where and how and help to cover, they are all guilty of the same crime.  Even if they were not there at the time. bottom line.

I agree ...but at this point, we don't know who did the crime or what exactly has happened.. other than Haleigh is missing....we don't know who took her or why or exactly when.....If his mother is believing him at this point that he does not know what happened and has not had any reason to disbelieve him...why wouldn't and shouldn't she? There is no dead body smell in his car or the home yet from what I have heard....and she was reported missing right away instead of 31 days after the fact....
until I had solid proof against my son, I would support and believe him too...all of us would JMO

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: March 30, 2009, 02:41:39 PM »

Joe Overstreet

other website  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=438615018
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: March 30, 2009, 02:43:21 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=418190888

this was on his post

back in jan

My SeXii LoVe <3

I kno your gone.. but it makes me feel better to write you.. It makes me feel like your just a phone call away..
♥I love you baby..♥

This is brother Josh.. 
Well, he stopped logging in early Jan.. I went to her site, and found that she is 16 years old..  16 / 20 what else is new...
Don't know..  her girl friend ask how the dating was going.. next one said she was sorry, and would be there for her to talk to. 

About the same type of photos on Brandon's.  Now if this is Joe Overstreet then he has to be alive, they talked to him in Tenn, right??  wasn't that in February?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: March 30, 2009, 02:44:25 PM »

Listen guys I have a totally different opinion on this case and the cast of characters and I have not really put it out there in quite a while and now I see I did it again.  Sorry.  I do agree to disagree and I will try to keep my thoughts to my self on this.

I try not to tear anyone to pieces or zone in on any one in particular.  As I've said before sometimes nothing fits until the very end so I'll just zip it.   

no reason to zip it...no one knows exactly what is true, what is not true,  but we all are entitled to our opinions....

starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: March 30, 2009, 02:45:44 PM »

yep the one in ten i am not sure who is who lol
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: March 30, 2009, 02:47:04 PM »

The guy who passed away on brandon's myspace under his pics says RIP- I believe somewhere I read his name was Corey...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: March 30, 2009, 02:52:30 PM »

quote mlee: I'm sorry, but I do see the same in both Mother's.  She is fully aware of her son and his activities.. Somebody had to bail him out when every the charges were at least sticking a little bit.  She was aware that Children's services were investigating him as early as Feb 15, long time before Crystal opened up.  She knows,  just like Cindy Anthony knew the day she called the LE and said, my granddaughter is missing, and I just picked up my daughters car and it smelled like a dead body inside.  They know..  this is their protective mode.  I just have a big problem with that with both of them.  Who was the priority.  Caylee? or Casey?   Haleigh? or Ron?   It might well be that if they both realize their grandchildren are gone forever, it was instinct to protect their children.  No, I believe ron's mom and grandma both are vaults of info, and eventually will be cracked.  And it has been brought up prior on postings.  If you know a crime has been committed, and you protect and cover for the person who committed that crime.. you are as guilty as they. If someone went into that house, took Haleigh out and harmed her, and any member of that group knows who, when, where and how and help to cover, they are all guilty of the same crime.  Even if they were not there at the time. bottom line.

I agree ...but at this point, we don't know who did the crime or what exactly has happened.. other than Haleigh is missing....we don't know who took her or why or exactly when.....If his mother is believing him at this point that he does not know what happened and has not had any reason to disbelieve him...why wouldn't and shouldn't she? There is no dead body smell in his car or the home yet from what I have heard....and she was reported missing right away instead of 31 days after the fact....
until I had solid proof against my son, I would support and believe him too...all of us would JMO

This is the problem.. We nor LE nor anyone outside of that family knows what they know.  To be employed by the LE, this woman is street smart.. She has to be..  She's a dispatcher.. First line on all the calls..  She has been involved in so many herific calls, one can only begin to imagine.  You cannot be part of that world, and not have these senses.  She raised the boy, she knows what he does, or doesn't do.  She knows the crazy in Misty's stories, yet she protects her, thus protecting her son. this is her intent, even if things don't smell right, still going to protect her son. Does not mean she believes what he says.. She has to be much more knowledgeable than that.   My point is.. As I said.. If they have the knowledge, then they could face the same legally.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: March 30, 2009, 02:56:47 PM »

The guy who passed away on brandon's myspace under his pics says RIP- I believe somewhere I read his name was Corey...

Another pic and link...http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=269248876&albumId=618342&page=2

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #338 on: March 30, 2009, 02:59:16 PM »

this was on his post

back in jan

My SeXii LoVe <3

♥I love you baby..♥

This is brother Josh.. 
Well, he stopped logging in early Jan.. I went to her site, and found that she is 16 years old..  16 / 20 what else is new...
Don't know..  her girl friend ask how the dating was going.. next one said she was sorry, and would be there for her to talk to. 

About the same type of photos on Brandon's.  Now if this is Joe Overstreet then he has to be alive, they talked to him in Tenn, right??  wasn't that in February?
Josh Overstreet 20 as of January 26th,still in jail

starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: March 30, 2009, 03:01:12 PM »

this is the one i was on   http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=418190888 and if u go down to comments  the first one looks to be by his girlfriend and she wrote   

♥I love you baby..♥
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.