April 25, 2024, 02:38:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 329002 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #420 on: March 30, 2009, 05:07:39 PM »

Alvilda, I'm glad you did, because I feel I know who this player is and I'm quite sick about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: March 30, 2009, 05:08:53 PM »

REMINDER TONIGHT:

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: March 30, 2009, 05:10:43 PM »

fatcatlurker...I will admit none of this looks right to me. Is this a missing child and a custody case, is this a missing child, or is this just a custody thing. 

I have had most I talk to say it is a custody thing and Crystal was behind the abduction and I thought that too and still wonder it at times.

I see what you are saying but if this is the case Crystal would be in big trouble for kidnapping wouldnt she? 
I don't believe that Crystal kidnapped Haleigh, I'm just trying to figure out what is going on. Custody issues mixed in with a missing little girl 

I would guess that the Cummings are behind this, to prevent Crystal from getting custody.   

but Gram,   what do you think that the Cummings are behind? hiding Haleigh so that Crystal would not get custody? if so, that wouldn't make sense since she wasn't filing before and for sure they would get in trouble for doing such a thing and lose custody of Ron jr...
I don;t think that either parent had anything to do with her disappearance, directly anyway...

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #423 on: March 30, 2009, 05:13:39 PM »

Does it bother anyone else as to why TN is snapping pics of Haleigh even though she just fell at school??

Why would she be doing that if there were no prior issues, and also, is it me or is that weird? If there was contention with the school which there seems to be, do you think he was planning on suing the school for her fall?

Perhaps they knew it was sure to be brought up as "abuse" by Crystal as she had a history of filing allegations that were not true.

They were probably afraid she would turn them into CFS, so they wanted their bases covered.

jmo

O/T

The two little boys that were abducted by their dad in Putman County, IL three weeks ago...were found dead along with their dad.

This world we live in is NUTS. I will never understand how someone can kill a child. Their own or someone else's. It's a special kind of evil.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #424 on: March 30, 2009, 05:14:18 PM »

Hi gang, wassup???? Missed so much and everyone so thought I'd try and check in while at work before I head out to the hospital..........so, any new juciy tidbits in this case

Thanks also for all the prayers!

Hey IM I hope all is well!

Juicy?  Long story about Annafl...crazy stuff, but maybe you heard!

Thanks FCL~So far things are moving along, it's just a day by day acheivement

No, been WAY out of the loop.......last I heard about Anna Fl was from Marie and how she was really upset that she did hire Dom Casey, I had told Marie and Anna FL about his reputation and Marie didn't want any part of it, but never heard from Anna FL again.

Today's email wasn't as juicy as it was very unusual as to it's origination.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: March 30, 2009, 05:14:49 PM »

Does it bother anyone else as to why TN is snapping pics of Haleigh even though she just fell at school??

Why would she be doing that if there were no prior issues, and also, is it me or is that weird? If there was contention with the school which there seems to be, do you think he was planning on suing the school for her fall?
Bingo, I know that is what I thought. I never took pics of my kids when they fell or got hurt playing like this, I know it struck me odd.

lol, my daughter fell in the parking lot of the photgraphers studio for her Easter pics one year in her Easter dress and I hand painted a gauze bandaid to match her dress rather than have her walk around with a big ole knee scrape.

Ya know, maybe Im the one that's odd now that I think about it .. teehee.

I don't think you're odd.  I think you're a loving mom.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #426 on: March 30, 2009, 05:14:50 PM »

Because of prior threats and charges brought by Crystals family.  A CYA for Ron when the allegations are brought as they have been...??

Like these...

The biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, previously made false accusations about alleged violence by Ronald Cummings in an injunction proceeding in Baker County, Florida.  Ronald Cummings had legal counsel who obtained a dismissal by the presiding judge in open court because of the lack of credibility of the mother.     

I hear what your saying, but the playground incident happened at school and was well documented. I dont see the point if it was strictly what your suggesting. Professionally, I think it was a major mistake on Picazio's part to head butt Ron with this at this time. If Crystal thought there was more to that incident then she could have addressed it then. I feel we have established this has nothing to do with finding Haleigh. I do believe though just on the basis of Haleigh going missing from that house that the little guy should be appointed a GAL immediately. His sister was abducted from the home or worse, and their is open drug use, that's my issue, I really dont care 2 figs who is right and who is wrong, I want the child protected.
B

IMO that is exactly why they did it, she did try to use it to claim abuse didn't she?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: March 30, 2009, 05:16:26 PM »

Hi gang, wassup???? Missed so much and everyone so thought I'd try and check in while at work before I head out to the hospital..........so, any new juciy tidbits in this case

No, been WAY out of the loop.......last I heard about Anna Fl was from Marie and how she was really upset that she did hire Dom Casey, I had told Marie and Anna FL about his reputation and Marie didn't want any part of it, but never heard from Anna FL again.

Hey IM.. I hope all is well too..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: March 30, 2009, 05:16:31 PM »

Searching....yes indeed she did didn't she...^^^^^^looks like it is all going to back fire on Crystal and her lawyer....wait and see...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: March 30, 2009, 05:17:53 PM »

Because of prior threats and charges brought by Crystals family.  A CYA for Ron when the allegations are brought as they have been...??

Like these...

The biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, previously made false accusations about alleged violence by Ronald Cummings in an injunction proceeding in Baker County, Florida.  Ronald Cummings had legal counsel who obtained a dismissal by the presiding judge in open court because of the lack of credibility of the mother.     

I hear what your saying, but the playground incident happened at school and was well documented. I dont see the point if it was strictly what your suggesting. Professionally, I think it was a major mistake on Picazio's part to head butt Ron with this at this time. If Crystal thought there was more to that incident then she could have addressed it then. I feel we have established this has nothing to do with finding Haleigh. I do believe though just on the basis of Haleigh going missing from that house that the little guy should be appointed a GAL immediately. His sister was abducted from the home or worse, and their is open drug use, that's my issue, I really dont care 2 figs who is right and who is wrong, I want the child protected.
B

Well again the open drug use is all rumor and speculation.  But that is why the records and renewed accusations have been turned over to DCF and they are looking over the records again.  They will decide what is going to happen not always what we want to happen....It happens time after time that they give these children back to their POS parents.  So we will see.

And as to the pic's when you are battling your ex over physical abuse of children which seems to be the name of the game down there I'd think you'd want to document document document.  And TN knew this and did/does not want those Grandbabies taken away from her like you said.  The documenting fits for me.  You can tell that TN has little respect for Crystal for whatever reason.  I can read that all day even if it just comes down to Ron saying bad stuff about her all the time.  I almost think the battle is more about the grandmothers than Haleigh's parents for some reason.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: March 30, 2009, 05:19:38 PM »

IM what is CVZ and what post from there?

Clint Van Zandt, he's a former FBI profiler and a "supposed" local HS teacher who was a former DCF investigator had heard Misty's friends talking about how much she hated Haleigh, burned her hands etc..............remember it cause a bucketload of hoopla, but I turned it over once before and then today got another request about the link....who knows, I've been out of the loop so long that it just hit me as a huge suprise

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: March 30, 2009, 05:20:53 PM »

Did anybody see what I posted earlier?  I was saying that one of the 'Players' over yonder, said he lived close enough to Ron, to hear most of what went on inside of the home, but on the night that Haleigh went missing, he happened to have taken some meds that made  him sleep through the night. 

when I asked him if he heard anything, he told me of the meds.  Hmmmm??

I wonder if Ron or Fibsty sold him the meds that night....

Something about this 'player' that is very questionable in my mind.  This GUY?? supposedly....STOOD UP..in every post for RON & Fibsty.  Thought about what he said about his vehicles, and then remembered someone saying about a truck parked at the bus stop.  Maybe he is a man friend to Gr Neves!!!

Very interesting....

grandma-Is there any way we can get his address - If we can get his address then we can get his name.. Do you know where is house is located?

I took all of the information he provided and figured out who he is.  It has been turned over to the authorities.

This is Snodgrass we are talking about right?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #432 on: March 30, 2009, 05:21:06 PM »

Bingo, I know that is what I thought. I never took pics of my kids when they fell or got hurt playing like this, I know it struck me odd.

lol, my daughter fell in the parking lot of the photgraphers studio for her Easter pics one year in her Easter dress and I hand painted a gauze bandaid to match her dress rather than have her walk around with a big ole knee scrape.

Ya know, maybe Im the one that's odd now that I think about it .. teehee.

I don't think you're odd.  I think you're a loving mom.
Me either, that sounds like something I would have done, only problem mine might have matched, but it would have looked awful.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #433 on: March 30, 2009, 05:22:25 PM »

Perhaps they knew it was sure to be brought up as "abuse" by Crystal as she had a history of filing allegations that were not true.

They were probably afraid she would turn them into CFS, so they wanted their bases covered.

jmo

O/T

The two little boys that were abducted by their dad in Putman County, IL three weeks ago...were found dead along with their dad.

This world we live in is NUTS. I will never understand how someone can kill a child. Their own or someone else's. It's a special kind of evil.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: March 30, 2009, 05:22:46 PM »

You bet it did~I haven't posted in a while due to family issues, but that smacked me right in the face with a huge WTF???????

It made no sense to me and my mind went to an immediately suspicous frame of mind.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: March 30, 2009, 05:29:42 PM »

Hey IM.. I hope all is well too..

Thanks JG~headed to the NICU to see baby now.....catch y'all later

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: March 30, 2009, 05:30:09 PM »

IM what is CVZ and what post from there?

Clint Van Zandt, he's a former FBI profiler and a "supposed" local HS teacher who was a former DCF investigator had heard Misty's friends talking about how much she hated Haleigh, burned her hands etc..............remember it cause a bucketload of hoopla, but I turned it over once before and then today got another request about the link....who knows, I've been out of the loop so long that it just hit me as a huge suprise

Ohhh Ok I remember that now... Beautiful Grandson BTW. Congrats to you all. Hope he continues to do great! Praying for you all

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: March 30, 2009, 05:32:04 PM »

Did anybody see what I posted earlier?  I was saying that one of the 'Players' over yonder, said he lived close enough to Ron, to hear most of what went on inside of the home, but on the night that Haleigh went missing, he happened to have taken some meds that made  him sleep through the night. 

when I asked him if he heard anything, he told me of the meds.  Hmmmm??

I wonder if Ron or Fibsty sold him the meds that night....

Something about this 'player' that is very questionable in my mind.  This GUY?? supposedly....STOOD UP..in every post for RON & Fibsty.  Thought about what he said about his vehicles, and then remembered someone saying about a truck parked at the bus stop.  Maybe he is a man friend to Gr Neves!!!

Very interesting....

grandma-Is there any way we can get his address - If we can get his address then we can get his name.. Do you know where is house is located?

I took all of the information he provided and figured out who he is.  It has been turned over to the authorities.

This is Snodgrass we are talking about right?

I figured it was snotgrass but am not sure.. maybe Alvilda will tell us?

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #438 on: March 30, 2009, 05:33:16 PM »

i guess they just rushed CS to hopital

Crystal suffered a seizure while driving and she was rushed to the hospital, She is much better now she is still in hospital
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: March 30, 2009, 05:33:38 PM »

My 2 first impressions when I read that..JMO

1. Going to sue the school - I wonder if they made the incident worst themselves ...
2. Pictures incase  Crystal questions what happened...

I think you're right JerseyGirl, I agree with ya.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.