April 26, 2024, 03:51:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 329044 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: March 30, 2009, 05:33:54 PM »

Does it bother anyone else as to why TN is snapping pics of Haleigh even though she just fell at school??

Why would she be doing that if there were no prior issues, and also, is it me or is that weird? If there was contention with the school which there seems to be, do you think he was planning on suing the school for her fall?

Because of prior threats and charges brought by Crystals family.  A CYA for Ron when the allegations are brought as they have been...??

Like these...

The biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, previously made false accusations about alleged violence by Ronald Cummings in an injunction proceeding in Baker County, Florida.  Ronald Cummings had legal counsel who obtained a dismissal by the presiding judge in open court because of the lack of credibility of the mother.     

I hear what your saying, but the playground incident happened at school and was well documented. I dont see the point if it was strictly what your suggesting. Professionally, I think it was a major mistake on Picazio's part to head butt Ron with this at this time. If Crystal thought there was more to that incident then she could have addressed it then. I feel we have established this has nothing to do with finding Haleigh. I do believe though just on the basis of Haleigh going missing from that house that the little guy should be appointed a GAL immediately. His sister was abducted from the home or worse, and their is open drug use, that's my issue, I really dont care 2 figs who is right and who is wrong, I want the child protected.
B

Well again the open drug use is all rumor and speculation.  But that is why the records and renewed accusations have been turned over to DCF and they are looking over the records again.  They will decide what is going to happen not always what we want to happen....It happens time after time that they give these children back to their POS parents.  So we will see.

And as to the pic's when you are battling your ex over physical abuse of children which seems to be the name of the game down there I'd think you'd want to document document document.  And TN knew this and did/does not want those Grandbabies taken away from her like you said.  The documenting fits for me.  You can tell that TN has little respect for Crystal for whatever reason.  I can read that all day even if it just comes down to Ron saying bad stuff about her all the time.  I almost think the battle is more about the grandmothers than Haleigh's parents for some reason.
Respectfully fatcat, on the drug use, it is not speculation to me. It was confirmed to me by an inside source as I mentioned in my article that Misty and Greg P admitted during polly's that they used drugs as did Ron. I respect anyone's right to decline that information, but I stand behind it as fact.

The rest I concur.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: March 30, 2009, 05:34:58 PM »

Jane Velez-Mitchell just on HLN says that they will be talking about (getting to the bottom of) the Misty-Greg affair and the Picazio-Cobra connection on her show tonight.

So be there or be square!

BUT I can't!  I have a dentist appointment....dang!

Klass the dentist appointment is much more important.  We will try to keep you in the know of what is said.  And somewhere on the net I am sure there will be a video.

Tell the dentist to be gentle 

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: March 30, 2009, 05:35:13 PM »

i guess they just rushed CS to hopital

Crystal suffered a seizure while driving and she was rushed to the hospital, She is much better now she is still in hospital

what???how did you hear that?
hope that she is ok...
does she have a history of seizures???

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: March 30, 2009, 05:37:44 PM »

Did anybody see what I posted earlier?  I was saying that one of the 'Players' over yonder, said he lived close enough to Ron, to hear most of what went on inside of the home, but on the night that Haleigh went missing, he happened to have taken some meds that made  him sleep through the night. 

when I asked him if he heard anything, he told me of the meds.  Hmmmm??

I wonder if Ron or Fibsty sold him the meds that night....

Something about this 'player' that is very questionable in my mind.  This GUY?? supposedly....STOOD UP..in every post for RON & Fibsty.  Thought about what he said about his vehicles, and then remembered someone saying about a truck parked at the bus stop.  Maybe he is a man friend to Gr Neves!!!

Very interesting....

grandma-Is there any way we can get his address - If we can get his address then we can get his name.. Do you know where is house is located?

I took all of the information he provided and figured out who he is.  It has been turned over to the authorities.

This is Snodgrass we are talking about right?

It's one of the local "players" posting over yonder-  but many people feel strongly that he could be Snodgrass or one of the other fine neighbors (RSOs) around there.
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #444 on: March 30, 2009, 05:40:35 PM »

heard it over yonder said 47 news was reporting it
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #445 on: March 30, 2009, 05:40:50 PM »

Does it bother anyone else as to why TN is snapping pics of Haleigh even though she just fell at school??

Why would she be doing that if there were no prior issues, and also, is it me or is that weird? If there was contention with the school which there seems to be, do you think he was planning on suing the school for her fall?

Blink,

I thought of that and also maybe because of prior DCF reports (no link, imo only) by maternal family, paternal family wanted documentation. Good thing TN took the pics. imo.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: March 30, 2009, 05:42:53 PM »

Thanks Klaas, I am anxious to hear Clint tonight on Dana's show. I did quite a bit of work on some of those cases that I will eventually feature on the blinkoncrime site. Good Show Dana!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #447 on: March 30, 2009, 05:43:09 PM »

Ohhh they make me mad..this is why the cases get screwy..everything is twisted up by people that want to stir the pot. Can we say TWIST??   

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p972

Misssherriff"]I have been reading tonight and is nice to see everyone is in a good mood!
About this Joy ?(forget last name) aka AnnaFL.
It is my understanding that this is the same woman who somehow contacted Marie Griffis offering money to pay for Crystal's rent and/or housing expense for one month is how this all began. A reporter actually mentioned this some time ago and believe Crystal and Marie refused the offer..?...
Then the spin/insertion began by this AnnaFL and she posted she was a close relative. This person also has gotten many names wrong in her postings on WS, one I remember was Dan S. which turned out to be WBG that Cobra found was involved with Misty one week prior to Haleigh's disappearance.
Not sure it was a 'set up' as much as it was to inform the family of a potential problem with AnnaFL posting false information But who knows, something smells and it don't smell good hehe, think she may be a bit nutz IMO from that post of her being scared and her being a nobody.
Also, SM supposedly posted AnnaFL myspace with a picture of herself in front of the Anthony home...go figure, if in fact that is true, don't read those boards so please don't quote me and do not have a link Wink

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: March 30, 2009, 05:43:45 PM »

Blink,

I thought of that and also maybe because of prior DCF reports (no link, imo only) by maternal family, paternal family wanted documentation. Good thing TN took the pics. imo.

OS

OS....I agree that with the circumstances of Crystal alleging abuse again, it is good that TN did take the pictures....bet Crystal and Kim didn't know those pictures existed...
also, remember when Kim talked about how one could change the dates on cameras very easily? well, couldn't the same thing be said about the photo that they also have showing Haleigh's injuries that they took?  If one person can change dates on cameras then I would think that everyone could right?

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: March 30, 2009, 05:46:29 PM »

Did anybody see what I posted earlier?  I was saying that one of the 'Players' over yonder, said he lived close enough to Ron, to hear most of what went on inside of the home, but on the night that Haleigh went missing, he happened to have taken some meds that made  him sleep through the night. 

Something about this 'player' that is very questionable in my mind.  This GUY?? supposedly....STOOD UP..in every post for RON & Fibsty.  Thought about what he said about his vehicles, and then remembered someone saying about a truck parked at the bus stop.  Maybe he is a man friend to Gr Neves!!!

Very interesting....

grandma-Is there any way we can get his address - If we can get his address then we can get his name.. Do you know where is house is located?

I took all of the information he provided and figured out who he is.  It has been turned over to the authorities.

It's one of the local "players" posting over yonder-  but many people feel strongly that he could be Snodgrass or one of the other fine neighbors (RSOs) around there.

Sorry Av-
Youve lost me, but Im a little under the weather today, if you dont know who it is how and why would you pass it on to LE? Do you mean just the info that the individual might be a SO?

What's being reported on 47?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #450 on: March 30, 2009, 05:46:52 PM »

Very interesting....

I don't think so myself. He gave out far to much information about himself. If if he Snodgrass or any other RSO he wouldn't have been so open with all the info -  down to the type of car he drove and enough details about the area and where he lived that you could drive up in his driveway and toot your horn, even not knowing his address.

I personally think it's a local that used to live next door to Ron and Misty.

jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #451 on: March 30, 2009, 05:47:06 PM »

Because of prior threats and charges brought by Crystals family.  A CYA for Ron when the allegations are brought as they have been...??

Like these...

The biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, previously made false accusations about alleged violence by Ronald Cummings in an injunction proceeding in Baker County, Florida.  Ronald Cummings had legal counsel who obtained a dismissal by the presiding judge in open court because of the lack of credibility of the mother.     

I hear what your saying, but the playground incident happened at school and was well documented. I dont see the point if it was strictly what your suggesting. Professionally, I think it was a major mistake on Picazio's part to head butt Ron with this at this time. If Crystal thought there was more to that incident then she could have addressed it then. I feel we have established this has nothing to do with finding Haleigh. I do believe though just on the basis of Haleigh going missing from that house that the little guy should be appointed a GAL immediately. His sister was abducted from the home or worse, and their is open drug use, that's my issue, I really dont care 2 figs who is right and who is wrong, I want the child protected.
B

Well again the open drug use is all rumor and speculation.  But that is why the records and renewed accusations have been turned over to DCF and they are looking over the records again.  They will decide what is going to happen not always what we want to happen....It happens time after time that they give these children back to their POS parents.  So we will see.

And as to the pic's when you are battling your ex over physical abuse of children which seems to be the name of the game down there I'd think you'd want to document document document.  And TN knew this and did/does not want those Grandbabies taken away from her like you said.  The documenting fits for me.  You can tell that TN has little respect for Crystal for whatever reason.  I can read that all day even if it just comes down to Ron saying bad stuff about her all the time.  I almost think the battle is more about the grandmothers than Haleigh's parents for some reason.
Respectfully fatcat, on the drug use, it is not speculation to me. It was confirmed to me by an inside source as I mentioned in my article that Misty and Greg P admitted during polly's that they used drugs as did Ron. I respect anyone's right to decline that information, but I stand behind it as fact.

The rest I concur.

Blink?? I thought WBG admitted to he and misty doing drugs...don't remember seeing the RC part?? did I miss something?   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: March 30, 2009, 05:49:21 PM »

Blink snipped:

The rest I concur.

Oh I forgot about those.  Hey if that's the case I totally agree.  And I'm sure LE will probably weigh in heavily on this DCF review and that will say it all as far as the truth.  But the rest of us w/out an "inside source" only have what we have.  Dang it!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: March 30, 2009, 05:50:10 PM »

snip from Searching: Blink?? I thought WBG admitted to he and misty doing drugs...don't remember seeing the RC part?? did I miss something?   

that is what I thought as well Searching..

Blink, what is being reported on the news per Starcat (?) is that Crystal had a seizure while driving...I have not heard anything and I am listening to the news now to hear anything...
seems that she is ok...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: March 30, 2009, 05:51:18 PM »

If Haleigh goes missing on the fathers and teenage/g/f time watch and stories of drugs and drug dealers,inconsistancies,gun ,sudden wedding and their is another child to worry about (JR).. I would be down the courthouse filing paperwork, calling DCF and getting a lawyer as fast as a blink of an eye... Having some authority , police ,and  DCF  looking  into the home enviroment.. I be on any TV stations that would help in finding my daughter..Not only for the safety of JR but also get answers on what may of happened to Haleigh the last time she was seen and her saftey in that home at that time or something that might lead to Haleigh.. And if it took to file for custody to do this then so be it...Stir up the pot ... I would use any resources to find my child... And I wouldn't say it backfired for filing for custody I would say I want my child found and want answers NOW and what ever it takes... Also if that was me Fibsty would surely have some black eyes...JMO...
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #455 on: March 30, 2009, 05:51:22 PM »

I just heard on news 47 that Haliegh's mom was rushed to Hospital
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #456 on: March 30, 2009, 05:52:06 PM »

Ohhh they make me mad..this is why the cases get screwy..everything is twisted up by people that want to stir the pot. Can we say TWIST??   

Misssherriff"]I have been reading tonight and is nice to see everyone is in a good mood!
It is my understanding that this is the same woman who somehow contacted Marie Griffis offering money to pay for Crystal's rent and/or housing expense for one month is how this all began. A reporter actually mentioned this some time ago and believe Crystal and Marie refused the offer..?...
Then the spin/insertion began by this AnnaFL and she posted she was a close relative. This person also has gotten many names wrong in her postings on WS, one I remember was Dan S. which turned out to be WBG that Cobra found was involved with Misty one week prior to Haleigh's disappearance.
Not sure it was a 'set up' as much as it was to inform the family of a potential problem with AnnaFL posting false information But who knows, something smells and it don't smell good hehe, think she may be a bit nutz IMO from that post of her being scared and her being a nobody.
Also, SM supposedly posted AnnaFL myspace with a picture of herself in front of the Anthony home...go figure, if in fact that is true, don't read those boards so please don't quote me and do not have a link Wink

The internet is like one big game of telephone tag. All the rumors and stuff people are talking about like it is FACT.

Unless there is a link to a news agency article, you have to be skeptical of everything. Even news sources get their info wrong. There was so much initial "mis-reporting" in the beginning, there is many different versions of what happened and when.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #457 on: March 30, 2009, 05:52:07 PM »

i guess they just rushed CS to hopital

Crystal suffered a seizure while driving and she was rushed to the hospital, She is much better now she is still in hospital
Wow, thanks 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: March 30, 2009, 05:54:07 PM »

To clarify, thanks searching, it does read a little iffy- Maybe I should lurk through my allergy head..

What I meant is that Greg Page and Misty both admitted to drug use during pollys and Ron is aware of it.
I cannot say that Ron has admitted to drug use, but I can say same source told me absolutely these two are wired. I did not need them to tell me that though, if you watch the Whorealdo interview and more to the point Ron's ambush outside the tat place, there is no doubt in my mind.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: March 30, 2009, 05:55:09 PM »

The internet is like one big game of telephone tag. All the rumors and stuff people are talking about like it is FACT.

Unless there is a link to a news agency article, you have to be skeptical of everything. Even news sources get their info wrong. There was so much initial "mis-reporting" in the beginning, there is many different versions of what happened and when.

Yep....Chinese Whispers..............xxxx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.