April 26, 2024, 10:50:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 329032 times)
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: March 30, 2009, 06:42:29 PM »

Okay, I have something which I think is very interesting from over yonder, I hope I'm following the rules right for posting this.       Originally Posted by momtective 
I have a couple of questions for family members that might be here...
1. Does Ron have an Aunt in Ga.?
2. Did Ron ever speak of sending Haleigh to an Aunt in Ga.?

wow you are good, yes there has been talk of Ron sending Haleigh to one of his aunts, it was said him and Misty were talking that Haleigh was becoming a handful..     So my question is if Haleigh was becoming a handful, what exactly does this mean?

My husband just said the other day he bets that Haleigh is with a relative in another state and Ron and his family are doing this for the money as in movie and book deals.

Been my thoughts from the beginning
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: March 30, 2009, 06:43:01 PM »

Does it bother anyone else as to why TN is snapping pics of Haleigh even though she just fell at school??

Why would she be doing that if there were no prior issues, and also, is it me or is that weird? If there was contention with the school which there seems to be, do you think he was planning on suing the school for her fall?

Blink,

I thought of that and also maybe because of prior DCF reports (no link, imo only) by maternal family, paternal family wanted documentation. Good thing TN took the pics. imo.

OS

OS....I agree that with the circumstances of Crystal alleging abuse again, it is good that TN did take the pictures....bet Crystal and Kim didn't know those pictures existed...
also, remember when Kim talked about how one could change the dates on cameras very easily? well, couldn't the same thing be said about the photo that they also have showing Haleigh's injuries that they took?  If one person can change dates on cameras then I would think that everyone could right?

Hi Cookie,

your right, confident they didn't know of the TN pics.

Yep anyone can the dates on pics.

OS

bUT remember in the casey anthony case I said the date could be changed also, than forensics camara dudes  proved that with the digital camara ....it leaves a digital footprint of the date in the camara?

But of course this is all only if they used a digital camara, maybe some other Casey Anthony case person will remember this also.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: March 30, 2009, 06:44:25 PM »

TY for this info. I just learned this weekend that my daughter while at work suffered a seizure & has a 2mm mass in her brain. She has never had a seizure before this.

Most welcome & I will say a prayer for your daughter, so sorries to hear that.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #483 on: March 30, 2009, 06:46:13 PM »

TY for this info. I just learned this weekend that my daughter while at work suffered a seizure & has a 2mm mass in her brain. She has never had a seizure before this.

Me too, my thoughts and prayers for your daughter and your family.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: March 30, 2009, 06:47:27 PM »

SCSunny ~  I'm sorry to hear this about your daughter.  She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #485 on: March 30, 2009, 06:53:41 PM »

If Haleigh goes missing on the fathers and teenage/g/f time watch and stories of drugs and drug dealers,inconsistancies,gun ,sudden wedding and their is another child to worry about (JR).. I would be down the courthouse filing paperwork, calling DCF and getting a lawyer as fast as a blink of an eye... Having some authority , police ,and  DCF  looking  into the home enviroment.. I be on any TV stations that would help in finding my daughter..Not only for the safety of JR but also get answers on what may of happened to Haleigh the last time she was seen and her saftey in that home at that time or something that might lead to Haleigh.. And if it took to file for custody to do this then so be it...Stir up the pot ... I would use any resources to find my child... And I wouldn't say it backfired for filing for custody I would say I want my child found and want answers NOW and what ever it takes... Also if that was me Fibsty would surely have some black eyes...JMO...

100%, but herein lies my cunundrum wrapped in an enigma- Why hasn't Picazio filed x parte? I dont get that, what is she afraid of, at a minimum they would appoint a GAL, but probably give her custody with stips until they could appoint one.

I am with you on the GAL part.

I still firmly believe that Caylee and every missing child should be assigned one as soon as they are declared to be "missing". A GAL or some special missing child advocate that is strictly there to make sure the child has a voice.

I was just over reading that topix board that someone posted a link to earlier. That place is ONE GIANT CESSPOOL of rumors and lies.

Some chick declares she saw Ron and Misty in some steakhouse this past weekend and they were trying to get meals comp'd and was asking people if Jr. looked like an abused child and Jr. wasn't even wearing shoes and people are taking it and running with it like it was a press release from LE.

It's the internet with six million people on it and LOTS of NUTS out there who just love to insert themselves into the middle of cases like this just to start drama and it makes me ill. I would hope most people are smart enough not to be influenced by random rumors like this but topix posters I guess are not MOST people.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #486 on: March 30, 2009, 06:54:46 PM »

If Haleigh goes missing on the fathers and teenage/g/f time watch and stories of drugs and drug dealers,inconsistancies,gun ,sudden wedding and their is another child to worry about (JR).. I would be down the courthouse filing paperwork, calling DCF and getting a lawyer as fast as a blink of an eye... Having some authority , police ,and  DCF  looking  into the home enviroment.. I be on any TV stations that would help in finding my daughter..Not only for the safety of JR but also get answers on what may of happened to Haleigh the last time she was seen and her saftey in that home at that time or something that might lead to Haleigh.. And if it took to file for custody to do this then so be it...Stir up the pot ... I would use any resources to find my child... And I wouldn't say it backfired for filing for custody I would say I want my child found and want answers NOW and what ever it takes... Also if that was me Fibsty would surely have some black eyes...JMO...

100%, but herein lies my cunundrum wrapped in an enigma- Why hasn't Picazio filed x parte? I dont get that, what is she afraid of, at a minimum they would appoint a GAL, but probably give her custody with stips until they could appoint one.

I am with you on the GAL part.

I still firmly believe that Caylee and every missing child should be assigned one as soon as they are declared to be "missing". A GAL or some special missing child advocate that is strictly there to make sure the child has a voice.

I was just over reading that topix board that someone posted a link to earlier. That place is ONE GIANT CESSPOOL of rumors and lies.

Some chick declares she saw Ron and Misty in some steakhouse this past weekend and they were trying to get meals comp'd and was asking people if Jr. looked like an abused child and Jr. wasn't even wearing shoes and people are taking it and running with it like it was a press release from LE.

It's the internet with six million people on it and LOTS of NUTS out there who just love to insert themselves into the middle of cases like this just to start drama and it makes me ill. I would hope most people are smart enough not to be influenced by random rumors like this but topix posters I guess are not MOST people.

edit:

Please change six million to:

sixty GAZILLION

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #487 on: March 30, 2009, 06:57:08 PM »

SCSunny ~  I'm sorry to hear this about your daughter.  She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Ditto! I will keep her and your family in my thoughts in prayers.

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: March 30, 2009, 07:00:39 PM »

OK so, over yonder ... Mod is saying that she still believe AnnaFl is who she said she was.

HUH?

She did post that she had been banned ... and that the other 'player' was on time out.

Since I and a few others, have asked WHY AnnaFl was banned, and WHY the other 'player' was on time out, the Mod is looking into the possibility of allowing one of the locals to tell us exactly why.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #489 on: March 30, 2009, 07:00:42 PM »

Hi Cookie,

OS

bUT remember in the casey anthony case I said the date could be changed also, than forensics camara dudes  proved that with the digital camara ....it leaves a digital footprint of the date in the camara?

But of course this is all only if they used a digital camara, maybe some other Casey Anthony case person will remember this also.

[/quote]

FCL

Honestly I am as dumb with a digital camera as I am with the computer, so really don't know. sometimes the date shows up on my pics. sometimes it doesn't. I have no idea why. by that
I mean on the actual pic. not within the disc print of the pic.

Thanks for the info.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: March 30, 2009, 07:02:51 PM »

IM what is CVZ and what post from there?

Clint Van Zandt, he's a former FBI profiler and a "supposed" local HS teacher who was a former DCF investigator had heard Misty's friends talking about how much she hated Haleigh, burned her hands etc..............remember it cause a bucketload of hoopla, but I turned it over once before and then today got another request about the link....who knows, I've been out of the loop so long that it just hit me as a huge suprise

IM are you saying that Clint Van Zandt is a local school teacher in Florida, in the Palatka area?

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: March 30, 2009, 07:06:21 PM »

Without doubt.. Absolutely..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: March 30, 2009, 07:08:28 PM »

OK so, over yonder ... Mod is saying that she still believe AnnaFl is who she said she was.

HUH?

She did post that she had been banned ... and that the other 'player' was on time out.

Since I and a few others, have asked WHY AnnaFl was banned, and WHY the other 'player' was on time out, the Mod is looking into the possibility of allowing one of the locals to tell us exactly why.

Why would a local tell you why someone is banned from Websleuths as opposed to a Mod, who presumably would know...
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #493 on: March 30, 2009, 07:09:50 PM »

HUH?

player and another "local" LFlorida had a couple of words the other night in the local thread and they were both put on time out.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: March 30, 2009, 07:10:40 PM »

Kim Picazio said she bought a house from Cobra, represented him in his divorce, and said he is there in Satsuma as an independent investigator.

All this on Issues, HLN just now.

Not like it is news to us. Except the house buying adventure.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #495 on: March 30, 2009, 07:12:11 PM »

Hi Cookie,

OS

FCL

Honestly I am as dumb with a digital camera as I am with the computer, so really don't know. sometimes the date shows up on my pics. sometimes it doesn't. I have no idea why. by that
I mean on the actual pic. not within the disc print of the pic.

Thanks for the info.

OS
[/quote]

If it's a digital picture both the camera and the image file leave a footprint.

June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: March 30, 2009, 07:12:15 PM »

Does it bother anyone else as to why TN is snapping pics of Haleigh even though she just fell at school??

Why would she be doing that if there were no prior issues, and also, is it me or is that weird? If there was contention with the school which there seems to be, do you think he was planning on suing the school for her fall?

Because we live in a sue crazy country?  If you think you might be able to sue, the more documentation you have the better.  I don't find it strange at all.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: March 30, 2009, 07:13:55 PM »

Before I get the deluge of comments about Picazio and Cobra: It is very common for attorneys to hire PI in the cases of their clients. Common Practice. In fact, if there is a case that stalls, I would recommend that. IMO, Ron told him more truth and he got more leads out of being involved than anyone.

Normally I dont advocate that, but if Im being honest, it may be the only way they get info out of these people.
Desperate times Desperate measures?  
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #498 on: March 30, 2009, 07:14:21 PM »

Me too, my thoughts and prayers for your daughter and your family.

Ditto

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: March 30, 2009, 07:14:44 PM »

Kim Picazio says that her investigators have located Greg and that she wants to check out his statement of where he was the night Haleigh went missing.

Picazio also said that she purchased a house from Cobra and that they Cobra, Cobra's ex-wife still remain friendly and that she converses with Cobra all the time.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.