March 28, 2024, 05:55:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328088 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: March 30, 2009, 08:31:21 PM »

I believe that the couple saw Ron/Misty in a steak house over the weekend about as much as the others saying that they saw them at the fair a few weekends ago...No pictures, no news?
why do people want to jump on the band wagon when a small child is missing? it boggles my mind..how do people just pop up on a forum and say, oh I saw Ron and Misty falling down drunk the other day<<<<< no one said that by the way that I am aware>>>>>>I mean, really, I could say anything that I wanted to say about them, that I am a relative, that I am best friends with them and how are any of you going to know if I am or not??? get my drift?

Cookie, I do believe you need to re read the post. I think the primary concern that was implied was for little Ron.  Now, these are the same type of locals, that are donating money, having spent their free time out looking for little Haleigh.  I think in general they are referred to as concerned citizens.   Plus, there is one more little element involved.
Most people in this Country can tell you right off the bat, what the 5th Amendment is. But in this situation,  The First Amendment covers it...  Time for this ole Monkey to go upstairs for the night.  Monkey Friends, have a blessed night. SCSunny, your daughter is in my Prayers tonight..

mlee...I don't need to re read the post...I was stating my opinion on how I feel about the "locals" and "relatives" showing up on forums and saying things that have so far not been proven to be true...Perhaps you need to re read the post and my reply...and I don't need a lecture from you thank you very much...We all have our own thoughts and our own opinions on this forum and no one is either right or wrong in how they feel or how their thoughts are formed on this or any other case....JMO of course...Good night to you....

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: March 30, 2009, 08:35:13 PM »

NG needs to get Misty on and ride her this way .
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #542 on: March 30, 2009, 08:36:47 PM »

I hate nancy disgrace, seriously.  No matter WHAT Crystal does or will do she will bitch about it.  I think she'd love it if Crystal went away and let Ron and Misty finish Jr. off.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #543 on: March 30, 2009, 08:36:59 PM »

O/T  Thank you, everyone here is so kind & I do appreciate each & every one of you guys.

If Crystal did have a seizure I hope her doctors are as thorough as my daughter's!

I am hoping to be able to be with her for the biopsy, which will be difficult as I am in the process of moving & she is in Ohio

That's why I am always popping in & out. I am in between working & packing.  I am trying really hard to catch up.

Oh my thoughts are with you. I will say some prayers for her and for you also. She is going to need alot of suport. And you are going to need some too. My daugther is ill and when the diagnosis came in in February , I was told in person and almost fell down it was such a shock.
I took a few days off work as I was numb. I got some counselling for me and I have left the door open to go back any time. I hope that you can talk about it face to face with the right person in the social science field. I had wanted to be a rock, but I wasn't as I was so afraid for her and the kids. Talking about it made me feel better and I found that I could do more for her when I was in good shape.
ps She is doing good. And there is no genetic pass down to the little girls. 

TY & I am so glad for you & your family that all is going well.

That was my first thought - hop a plane for Ohio, but my daughter wants me to wait till the biopsy, which is better for me right now. My Mother passed away from cancer, so yes, I am really worried.

NCSunny

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: March 30, 2009, 08:41:22 PM »

COMING UP IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES  - DANA PRETZER RADIO

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: March 30, 2009, 08:41:55 PM »

nancy,
you put your kid's lives in danger by continuously showing their pictures and going on and on about them as if you yourself have delivered 2 new messiahs

what if someone like scott peterson, casey(or cindy or lee or george...all crazy IMO) anthony, or melinda duckett wanted to get back at you?

where/what is your Achilles heel?  the little twins, of course

So, my point is... you are no better than Crystal, IMO for going on television with  her kid

OMG, you suck nancy ... seriously
you are such a biotch
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: March 30, 2009, 08:43:28 PM »

NG says no need to discuss R&M getting married because it has nothing to do with Haleigh . Neither does Crystals custody case > MOO
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: March 30, 2009, 08:43:46 PM »

nancy,
you put your kid's lives in danger by continuously showing their pictures and going on and on about them as if you yourself have delivered 2 new messiahs

what if someone like scott peterson, casey(or cindy or lee or george...all crazy IMO) anthony, or melinda duckett wanted to get back at you?

So, my point is... you are no better than Crystal, IMO for going on television with  her kid

you are such a biotch

I absolutely  agree with you about NG exploiting her kids as well...

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: March 30, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »

nancy,

you are such a biotch

I totally agree..Okay for NG to do it but noone else...she makes me sick
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: March 30, 2009, 08:47:32 PM »

nancy,

you are such a biotch
I am the biggest, no make that past tense ! NG fan and I agree with you'alls about this one.
Crystal can't do anything right here. She is trying to Mommy up and NG won't cut her any slack. Ron is an azzhzze and she is NICE TO HIM !
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: March 30, 2009, 08:47:42 PM »

O/T  Thank you, everyone here is so kind & I do appreciate each & every one of you guys.

If Crystal did have a seizure I hope her doctors are as thorough as my daughter's!

I am hoping to be able to be with her for the biopsy, which will be difficult as I am in the process of moving & she is in Ohio

That's why I am always popping in & out. I am in between working & packing.  I am trying really hard to catch up.

Oh my thoughts are with you. I will say some prayers for her and for you also. She is going to need alot of suport. And you are going to need some too. My daugther is ill and when the diagnosis came in in February , I was told in person and almost fell down it was such a shock.
I took a few days off work as I was numb. I got some counselling for me and I have left the door open to go back any time. I hope that you can talk about it face to face with the right person in the social science field. I had wanted to be a rock, but I wasn't as I was so afraid for her and the kids. Talking about it made me feel better and I found that I could do more for her when I was in good shape.

That was my first thought - hop a plane for Ohio, but my daughter wants me to wait till the biopsy, which is better for me right now. My Mother passed away from cancer, so yes, I am really worried.

SCSunny. My prayers and good health go out to your daughter...
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: March 30, 2009, 08:48:06 PM »

A little something for o4bull and cookie 
http://www.nancygracefansite.com/?gwenifillfansite.com
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: March 30, 2009, 08:49:22 PM »

i am still a fan of NG's...but she makes me shake my head at her more lately than ever before...

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: March 30, 2009, 08:50:27 PM »

nancy,

you are such a biotch
I am the biggest, no make that past tense ! NG fan and I agree with you'alls about this one.
Crystal can't do anything right here. She is trying to Mommy up and NG won't cut her any slack. Ron is an azzhzze and she is NICE TO HIM !
So was I never missed a show but after tonight..She can kiss my lalala..No need to turn her on anymore...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: March 30, 2009, 08:50:51 PM »

ha ha! thanks Alagary....

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #555 on: March 30, 2009, 08:50:52 PM »

Seiko, I found a paradise lake resort but it is a nudist resort so can not post the link..   
Oh darn it 

Just remember , google is a wonderful thing.   
I'm having a really hard time catching up today.  I saw that clothing optional resort too lol.  This Player character is creepy.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: March 30, 2009, 08:55:21 PM »

LOL
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: March 30, 2009, 08:55:50 PM »

So sorry to hear about your Daughter and your Mother as well, SC.   Whatever it is, medical technology is amazing now a days.  Try to think positive.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: March 30, 2009, 08:55:52 PM »

OH NO, another missing child, this time in CA. Sandra Cantu Missing 
And I don't have a good feeling on this at all.

Me either, and NO Amber alert because she was seen walking off on her own. Does that make sense? I think there should be an Amber alert no matter how the child came up missing! JMO

amen Sista! me too!

I have a horribly feeling about this one, this may be a true pedafile abduction case.  I just get the instinct that this is similar to another case in Florida, Carlie Brucia, I pray Im wrong.   ITA about the Amber Alert for all cases, the only case I agreed one not be utilized was Caylee's case because her mother didnt (and had no intention to) report her missing.  When Cindy, her grandmother did it was 31 days later.

Are we starting another thread for her - candles lit, prayers sent up!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: March 30, 2009, 08:56:09 PM »

nancy,

you are such a biotch

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black 

Even though NG hit the small nail on the head and missed the bigger screw, Whoreraldo Riveria$$

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.