March 28, 2024, 07:07:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328089 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: March 30, 2009, 10:05:56 PM »

Heart..who are all those characters? related to the family in some way?

No, Cookie, none are related to the families on either side, I don't believe.  None of these are WBs, all BBBs (Black, Black Boys).

I can say that because I'm black 

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: March 30, 2009, 10:09:50 PM »

I will say the Putnam County Sheriff's office is busy doing something. Perhaps they will throw their net wide enough and get them a squealer.

PREVIN  DOMONICK  WRIGHT
HAWTHORNE ,  FL
Booking#: 09-01271  -  Booking Date & Time: 3/30/2009 4:43:18 PM

DOB: 7/11/1973 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-1a1   COCAINE-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG DELIV ETC SCHEDULE II   

CEPHUS   MACK

PALATKA,  FL
Booking#: 09-01276  -  Booking Date & Time: 3/30/2009 8:50:04 PM

DOB: 6/20/1990 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
893.135-1b1   COCAINE-TRAFFIC 28 GRAMS LESS THAN 150 KG COCAINE OR MIXTURE   

DAVID  LEE  COOKS
Palatka ,  FL
Booking#: 09-01267  -  Booking Date & Time: 3/30/2009 6:31:22 AM

DOB: 5/27/1986 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
316.061-   HIT AND RUN LEAVE SCENE OF CRASH INVOLVE DAMAGE TO PROP   M   S    $504.00    3/30/2009 8:01:30 PM
893.13-1a2   MARIJUANA-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG OR DELIVER SCHEDULE I   F   T    $2,504.00    3/30/2009 8:02:36 PM
316.1935-2   RESIST OFFICER FLEE ELUDE LEO WITH LIGHTS SIREN ACTIVE   F   T    $1,004.00    3/30/2009 8:02:11 PM

WAYLON  SHAWN  VERDELL
PALATKA,  FL
Booking#: 09-01266  -  Booking Date & Time: 3/30/2009 5:23:25 AM

DOB: 1/18/1980 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
322.34-5   NONMOVING TRAFFIC VIOL DRIVE WHILE LIC SUSP HABITUAL OFFENDER   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.13-6a   MARIJUANA-POSSESS POSSESS MARIJUANA OVER 20 GRAMS   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $504.00    
893.13-6a   DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION   F   T    $1,004.00    

Good pick up and throw em in jail...

They keep this up and Satsuma will be a ghost town....   

That sounds good to me.  Then they will have Ron & Misty in the clink as well.  Then maybe they will talk.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: March 30, 2009, 10:11:03 PM »

Well, calling it an early night Monkeys.. today was sign the DNR day for Dad .... I am drained...

Hugs to all
My thoughts and prayers are with you try to have a good evening.

ditto what No Rose said ....thinking of you Searching..

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #583 on: March 30, 2009, 10:13:20 PM »

Well, calling it an early night Monkeys.. today was sign the DNR day for Dad .... I am drained...

Hugs to all
My thoughts and prayers are with you try to have a good evening.

ditto what No Rose said ....thinking of you Searching..
Hugs
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: March 30, 2009, 10:14:56 PM »

Was AOL most of the day.  Had read some interesting points earlier this AM.  Did anything further about the GA aunt??  Or...has that been discarded??

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: March 30, 2009, 10:16:23 PM »

Heart..who are all those characters? related to the family in some way?

No, Cookie, none are related to the families on either side, I don't believe.  None of these are WBs, all BBBs (Black, Black Boys).

I can say that because I'm black 

I thought that everyone in that town are related one way or another!   

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: March 30, 2009, 10:18:55 PM »

Hugs to all

I did not know, I am sorry searching
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: March 30, 2009, 10:21:49 PM »

I at one time thought maybe Haleigh was abducted but as time goes by and not icluding rumors or the alledge Greg but the inconsistancies, 911 call, what clothing Haleigh was wearing, musicial beds, school absentees, fight, gun in ditch, gun, blanket, sheet, back door proped open with a cinder block, no signs of forced entry, van scratched, sudden wedding and teeager/babysitter/g/f leads me to believe that someone or ones in that family knows what happened... I know if I was dating someone for only 6 months I be  enraged why can't they recant what happened that night and want to know why their telling to many different events that happened that night and let alone Marry them..What ever happened to Haleigh is leading me towards Ron and Fibsy live style , associations , careless decisions , and neglect .... What are they hiding

God Bless Haleigh..
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: March 30, 2009, 10:25:48 PM »

As for NASTY GRACE ...If I was Kim, I would not give even a thought about going on her show again..She wont even give her enough respect to let her talk, she has to interupt..

Also SEARCHING...So sorry for your rough day..I went through the same last year, lost my dad to cancer in October..Take care..My prayers are with you.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: March 30, 2009, 10:28:17 PM »

I at one time thought maybe Haleigh was abducted but as time goes by and not icluding rumors or the alledge Greg but the inconsistancies, 911 call, what clothing Haleigh was wearing, musicial beds, school absentees, fight, gun in ditch, gun, blanket, sheet, back door proped open with a cinder block, no signs of forced entry, van scratched, sudden wedding and teeager/babysitter/g/f leads me to believe that someone or ones in that family knows what happened... I know if I was dating someone for only 6 months I be  enraged why can't they recant what happened that night and want to know why their telling to many different events that happened that night and let alone Marry them..What ever happened to Haleigh is leading me towards Ron and Fibsy live style , associations , careless decisions , and neglect .... What are they hiding

God Bless Haleigh..

I'm back up with hot rasberry tea, and decided to drop in and see what was going on..  You know me, got your back on this one. No doubt..  Did anyone make any heads or tails on the two Joe's.  I notice the Josh was in the Federal system.  Must have been a bank.. anything else going on?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: March 30, 2009, 10:31:38 PM »

God Bless Haleigh..

I'm back up with hot rasberry tea, and decided to drop in and see what was going on..  You know me, got your back on this one. No doubt..  Did anyone make any heads or tails on the two Joe's.  I notice the Josh was in the Federal system.  Must have been a bank.. anything else going on?

Hey mlee... no good news yet. I hope they do some searches soon to look for Haleigh she needs to be found.. And JR he must be missing his sissy and is scared...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: March 30, 2009, 10:34:59 PM »

God Bless Haleigh..

Hey mlee... no good news yet. I hope they do some searches soon to look for Haleigh she needs to be found.. And JR he must be missing his sissy and is scared...

Yes, you are so right..  I know the little guy is scared..  I read earlier postings about an Aunt in Georgia, what's the scoop on that?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: March 30, 2009, 10:35:22 PM »

mlee,....Nothing yet on the 2 Joe's yet...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: March 30, 2009, 10:39:30 PM »

God Bless Haleigh..

Yes, you are so right..  I know the little guy is scared..  I read earlier postings about an Aunt in Georgia, what's the scoop on that?

I really dont know much about the Aunt in Georgia.. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: March 30, 2009, 10:43:15 PM »

God Bless Haleigh..

The posting was about the FBI profiler who has a site, and is a teacher in that community, and then went into something about Haleigh going to stay with an Aunt in Georgia..  I didn't catch all of it.. between beating up on bushes outside, trying to get them dug up and transplanted.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: March 30, 2009, 10:51:22 PM »

God Bless Haleigh..

The posting was about the FBI profiler who has a site, and is a teacher in that community, and then went into something about Haleigh going to stay with an Aunt in Georgia..  I didn't catch all of it.. between beating up on bushes outside, trying to get them dug up and transplanted.

mlee... Do you have the link to the site...the only thing i posted was some Sykes in GA that had  @ one time an address in Florida.. I wonder if someone could find the maiden name for GGranny Sykes so we could do a look up...Let no stone be unturn...
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: March 30, 2009, 10:51:31 PM »

Anyone hear an update on Crystal? Wondering if they released her from the hospital or not??
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: March 30, 2009, 11:08:07 PM »

windmill technician wrote:

<quoted text>
    Thank you so much for providing this information.
    Dear Topix Friends,
    Permission given by Wayanne Kruger to post and anyone may re-post.
    Your comment states about Wayanne Kruger, Victims Advocate, "I can see that, also." Do you feel Wayanne Kruger knows more and Kim Picazio and her team targeted Wayanne Kruger because she has too much information in her pocket? Did Kim Picazio, Crystal Sheffield's attorney, tell you Wayanne Kruger would NOT sign a confidentiality agreement and freaked out in Crystal's trailer? Who, aside from, William Staubs aka COBRA, and Kim Picazio's team would know what took place and why cover it up? I would love to see this verified by someone instead of word of mouth or hearsay.
    After all the nonsense of players in this case, I decided to speak to Wayanne Kruger. She missed her flight and made an extended stay just to sign the confidentiality agreement. Wayanne left on her own. This is not a case that involves child sexual abuse. Wayanne's texts are backed up and are substantiated in a police document. There is still on going communication with Kim Picazio, however Wayanne was shocked to learn of this post on topix.com when I read the comments posted about her departure.
    See this site. www.myspace.com/desiraybartak
    Wayanne Kruger spoke with Detective J. Ricky Lyle at the Putnam County Sheriffs office and Det. Lyle was not concerned about sexual abuse in general on Haleigh Cummings.
    I have seen the documents that prove Wayanne Kruger has Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, Auto Immune Hep. Additionally, her husband has Catatonic Seizures. This information was faxed to Kim Picazio's office regarding her immediate departure. It's unfortunate that there is so much lying going on.
    Someone had stolen all of her medication and she wished to contact police in Florida but was told to NOT call the autorities. However, Wayanne did immediately contact the pharmacy and her doctor. Upon arriving home she promptly filed a police report.
    Wayanne Kruger had every right to be angry and upset from the blog I read, that does match the documents. If someone were to steal my medications that managed a life or death disease and was told to NOT inform police, I would be more than just a little upset. Wayanne did credit an indivudual for their friendship and concern, but would not provide a name.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p980

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: March 30, 2009, 11:23:11 PM »

God Bless Haleigh..

mlee... Do you have the link to the site...the only thing i posted was some Sykes in GA that had  @ one time an address in Florida.. I wonder if someone could find the maiden name for GGranny Sykes so we could do a look up...Let no stone be unturn...

I found his site earlier, I googled his name, but could find nothing on the elements they were discussing.  I don't know if the elements were true or not. But, it was disturbing information that he apparently had overheard several people discussing.  Short elevator versus Haleigh, and the one comment that grabbed my attention was the mention of burns. But.. As I said I  could not find the specific info I was looking for.  I will go back into the post and find the posting and the poster and see if she will give us the link.. I will be back with you in a few.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: March 30, 2009, 11:26:18 PM »

Hugs to all

I'm so sorry Searching. Hugs and know my prayers are with you and the family.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.