April 19, 2024, 07:12:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328775 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: March 30, 2009, 11:26:38 PM »

Its Me Just Sayin

Toronto, Canada

windmill technician wrote:
    <quoted text>
    That is very nice. I will hit Wayanne's myspace, link above, and let her know someone cares. Wayanne did say she would welcome any and all questions that do not break the confidentiality agreement of her immediate departure.
    Wayanne never needed any signed and dated paper for confidentiality to exist. The proof is in the children.

Its Me Just Sayin wrote:

I know Wayanne is a very kind hearted soul. I have visited her myspace and she is a true heart of Gold. Give her my best. Sounds like she was treated very poorly by Crystal's lawyer. I guess she felt there were too many cooks in the kitchen. Kim is causing a lot of chatter on the blogs with her setting up the AnnaFla person. Seems it is true, and now she has threatened to get a restraining order on this person. Kim seems to be a force to not want to reckon with.
Final Chapter

Its Me Just Sayin wrote:

<quoted text>
    LOL Okay. It's funny how we interpret posts from each other. I didn't say that is what she had, said there is that possibility that her not eating and drinking could result in all those failures.
    Moving on Art Harris says Crystal's Lawyer threatend AnnaFla with a restraining order. AnnaFla is in deep doo doo.

Final Chapter wrote:
What I think at this point, is Mr. and Mrs. Cummings, mother, grandma, are throwing out as many distractions as they possibly can to get everyone off what had to have happen, involving an inside job, imo. Nothing about the pre-Haleigh disappearance makes sense and it all keeps changing.

That Joe cousin is another detour the Cummings want us to take. My opinion only.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p980

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: March 30, 2009, 11:42:25 PM »

I at one time thought maybe Haleigh was abducted but as time goes by and not icluding rumors or the alledge Greg but the inconsistancies, 911 call, what clothing Haleigh was wearing, musicial beds, school absentees, fight, gun in ditch, gun, blanket, sheet, back door proped open with a cinder block, no signs of forced entry, van scratched, sudden wedding and teeager/babysitter/g/f leads me to believe that someone or ones in that family knows what happened... I know if I was dating someone for only 6 months I be  enraged why can't they recant what happened that night and want to know why their telling to many different events that happened that night and let alone Marry them..What ever happened to Haleigh is leading me towards Ron and Fibsy live style , associations , careless decisions , and neglect .... What are they hiding

God Bless Haleigh..

I'm back up with hot rasberry tea, and decided to drop in and see what was going on..  You know me, got your back on this one. No doubt..  Did anyone make any heads or tails on the two Joe's.  I notice the Josh was in the Federal system.  Must have been a bank.. anything else going on?

Hey mlee... no good news yet. I hope they do some searches soon to look for Haleigh she needs to be found.. And JR he must be missing his sissy and is scared...

Yes, you are so right..  I know the little guy is scared..  I read earlier postings about an Aunt in Georgia, what's the scoop on that?

I really dont know much about the Aunt in Georgia.. 

The posting was about the FBI profiler who has a site, and is a teacher in that community, and then went into something about Haleigh going to stay with an Aunt in Georgia..  I didn't catch all of it.. between beating up on bushes outside, trying to get them dug up and transplanted.

mlee... Do you have the link to the site...the only thing i posted was some Sykes in GA that had  @ one time an address in Florida.. I wonder if someone could find the maiden name for GGranny Sykes so we could do a look up...Let no stone be unturn...

Posted by: no rose colored glasses

03:07:38 PM »  page 19

Okay, I have something which I think is very interesting from over yonder, I hope I'm following the rules right for posting this.       Originally Posted by momtective 
I have a couple of questions for family members that might be here...
1. Does Ron have an Aunt in Ga.?
2. Did Ron ever speak of sending Haleigh to an Aunt in Ga.?

wow you are good, yes there has been talk of Ron sending Haleigh to one of his aunts, it was said him and Misty were talking that Haleigh was becoming a handful..     So my question is if Haleigh was becoming a handful, what exactly does this mean?

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/03/13/2542581-teenager-weds-father-of-missing-5-year-old-haleigh-cummings

There is still a post, I have located that tells the tale.. guess we need to have her give us the link where she found the comment.  If this guy is an ex with children services, then I have no doubt he has shared with both CS and LE. I will find that post.  Now, if Granny Sikes was married in Georgia, we are looking at mid 40's  or early 50's.. I have a link to the Georgia vaults and it may be in there. depends on a county. Not all states have archive vaults.. But, worth a check on Sikes..  I know there were sikes families in Chatham County, mid 1800's so family would still be there. Also, Sikes famlies in Miss.  Run a check on Sikes, may well have it listed in Family histories.  This I do well do... I will get back with you asap..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: March 30, 2009, 11:57:59 PM »

NG needs to get Misty on and ride her this way .

I agree and maybe Crystal thought since Nancy is so proud of her two children and put them on tv, Nancy would think it was a good thing for Crystal to put her child on tv too. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: March 30, 2009, 11:59:07 PM »

I at one time thought maybe Haleigh was abducted but as time goes by and not icluding rumors or the alledge Greg but the inconsistancies, 911 call, what clothing Haleigh was wearing, musicial beds, school absentees, fight, gun in ditch, gun, blanket, sheet, back door proped open with a cinder block, no signs of forced entry, van scratched, sudden wedding and teeager/babysitter/g/f leads me to believe that someone or ones in that family knows what happened... I know if I was dating someone for only 6 months I be  enraged why can't they recant what happened that night and want to know why their telling to many different events that happened that night and let alone Marry them..What ever happened to Haleigh is leading me towards Ron and Fibsy live style , associations , careless decisions , and neglect .... What are they hiding

God Bless Haleigh..

I'm back up with hot rasberry tea, and decided to drop in and see what was going on..  You know me, got your back on this one. No doubt..  Did anyone make any heads or tails on the two Joe's.  I notice the Josh was in the Federal system.  Must have been a bank.. anything else going on?

Hey mlee... no good news yet. I hope they do some searches soon to look for Haleigh she needs to be found.. And JR he must be missing his sissy and is scared...

Yes, you are so right..  I know the little guy is scared..  I read earlier postings about an Aunt in Georgia, what's the scoop on that?

The posting was about the FBI profiler who has a site, and is a teacher in that community, and then went into something about Haleigh going to stay with an Aunt in Georgia..  I didn't catch all of it.. between beating up on bushes outside, trying to get them dug up and transplanted.

mlee... Do you have the link to the site...the only thing i posted was some Sykes in GA that had  @ one time an address in Florida.. I wonder if someone could find the maiden name for GGranny Sykes so we could do a look up...Let no stone be unturn...

Okay, I have something which I think is very interesting from over yonder, I hope I'm following the rules right for posting this.       Originally Posted by momtective 

wow you are good, yes there has been talk of Ron sending Haleigh to one of his aunts, it was said him and Misty were talking that Haleigh was becoming a handful..     So my question is if Haleigh was becoming a handful, what exactly does this mean?

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/03/13/2542581-teenager-weds-father-of-missing-5-year-old-haleigh-cummings

There is still a post, I have located that tells the tale.. guess we need to have her give us the link where she found the comment.  If this guy is an ex with children services, then I have no doubt he has shared with both CS and LE. I will find that post.  Now, if Granny Sikes was married in Georgia, we are looking at mid 40's  or early 50's.. I have a link to the Georgia vaults and it may be in there. depends on a county. Not all states have archive vaults.. But, worth a check on Sikes..  I know there were sikes families in Chatham County, mid 1800's so family would still be there. Also, Sikes famlies in Miss.  Run a check on Sikes, may well have it listed in Family histories.  This I do well do... I will get back with you asap..

Thanks...

Annetta R Sykes-59Sanford, FL
Atlanta, GA
Marietta, GA
Lake Mary, FL

Teresa S Neves-49Crescent City, FL
Weirsdale, FL
Leesburg, FL
Fruitland Pk, FL
Lady Lake, FL

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: March 31, 2009, 12:04:32 AM »

God Bless Haleigh..

mlee ~  I have noticed on the Putnam site....Dorothy Annette Sykes  Age 64

Just wondering how...Cummings, Neves fits into this Sykes family. 

I wonder if Crystal would have any knowledge of some family history.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: March 31, 2009, 12:07:36 AM »

I agree and maybe Crystal thought since Nancy is so proud of her two children and put them on tv, Nancy would think it was a good thing for Crystal to put her child on tv too. 

I just really dont understand the hate that NG has for Crystal Sheffield?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: March 31, 2009, 12:16:27 AM »

Alethia J Sykes-47
Smyrna, GA
Atlanta, GA
Stone Mountain, GA
Clarkston, GA
Decatur, GA

Relatives

Tracy Sykes
Joan Sykes
Antionnette L Sykes
Theresa Howell Sykes
Cedric F Sykes
Casey Sykes
Johnnie F Sykes
Morris E Sykes
Marsha F Sykes

Andrew Lee Sykes-63
Plant City, FL
Lakeland, FL
Statesboro, GA   

Al L Sykes-66Dahlonega, GA
Plant City, FL
Tampa, FL
Gainesville, GA

Relative         
Susan Sykes
Sue A Sykes

Ava M Sykes-40
Stone Mountain, GA
Clarkston, GA
Decatur, GA
Atlanta, GA           

I have posted more Sykes on page 20
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: March 31, 2009, 12:18:57 AM »

God Bless Haleigh..

mlee ~  I have noticed on the Putnam site....Dorothy Annette Sykes  Age 64

Just wondering how...Cummings, Neves fits into this Sykes family. 

I wonder if Crystal would have any knowledge of some family history.

I am trying to find GGranny maiden name...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: March 31, 2009, 12:22:41 AM »

I just really dont understand the hate that NG has for Crystal Sheffield?

Bombshell...  The pot calling the kettle black...Unleash the Monkeys.....
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: March 31, 2009, 12:35:54 AM »

God Bless Haleigh..

Thanks...

Annetta R Sykes-59Sanford, FL
Atlanta, GA
Marietta, GA
Lake Mary, FL

Teresa S Neves-49Crescent City, FL
Weirsdale, FL
Leesburg, FL
Fruitland Pk, FL
Lady Lake, FL

Okay, this I found:  But don't know where to find it in his blogs. Now to Georgia..
islandmonkey 04:19:38 PM »  Page 22

Clint Van Zandt, he's a former FBI profiler and a "supposed" local HS teacher who was a former DCF investigator had heard Misty's friends talking about how much she hated Haleigh, burned her hands etc..............remember it cause a bucketload of hoopla, but I turned it over once before and then today got another request about the link....who knows, I've been out of the loop so long that it just hit me as a huge suprise

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: March 31, 2009, 12:39:42 AM »

snipped...mlee...Okay, this I found:  But don't know where to find it in his blogs. Now to Georgia..

Clint Van Zandt, he's a former FBI profiler and a "supposed" local HS teacher who was a former DCF investigator had heard Misty's friends talking about how much she hated Haleigh, burned her hands etc..............remember it cause a bucketload of hoopla, but I turned it over once before and then today got another request about the link....who knows, I've been out of the loop so long that it just hit me as a huge suprise

Mlee went to the link  CVZ you supplied- Thanks

I am going to bed but tomorrow I will do some research on the maiden name agenda..

Good Night Sweet Monkeys....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #611 on: March 31, 2009, 01:04:16 AM »

snipped...mlee...Okay, this I found:  But don't know where to find it in his blogs. Now to Georgia..

I am going to bed but tomorrow I will do some research on the maiden name agenda..

Hi Mlee and JG~I was contacted 3 times about that very post on the CVZ site, once this very morning when I rec'd an email and was asked to call someone about it, once when i told Marie about it and another time when an investigator wanted the link..........ODD isn't it that other than Marie, 2 different authorities have asked for  the link and where it came from, I'd assume they could be tracking the IP to determine if there is indeed any evidentiary value as I first posted that at least 2-3 weeks ago IIRC

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: March 31, 2009, 01:25:59 AM »

SYKES, DOROTHY  ANNETTE

Associated names:
SYKES, D
SYKES, ANNETTE D

POMONA PARK, FL
WELAKA, FL
LADY LAKE, FL
CRESCENT CITY, FL

* SYKES, MYLES  K  (Age 68)
    * ARBUCKLE, KATRINA  M (Age 42)
    * SYKES, SYKES
    * SYKES, ANNETTE
    * SYKES, MYLES
    * SYKES, KATHERIN  H
    * SYKES, ERWIN  D
    * SYKES, SYKES

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: March 31, 2009, 01:31:45 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: March 31, 2009, 01:35:25 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

wow you guys have been busy!! Good sleuthing! Sad there is no new news on Haleigh. I hope these rumors about Haleigh being in Georgia are true it would meant she's alive and being taken care of. I just wonder if this is true what was the plan for school/Dr. etc..

Prayers for Haleigh!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: March 31, 2009, 01:36:22 AM »

Hi Mlee and JG~I was contacted 3 times about that very post on the CVZ site, once this very morning when I rec'd an email and was asked to call someone about it, once when i told Marie about it and another time when an investigator wanted the link..........ODD isn't it that other than Marie, 2 different authorities have asked for  the link and where it came from, I'd assume they could be tracking the IP to determine if there is indeed any evidentiary value as I first posted that at least 2-3 weeks ago IIRC

I went to the link, but I did not see the statement about  short elevator hurting Haleigh, was that on another link, or should I put my glasses on and go back and read it better?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: March 31, 2009, 01:41:20 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

wow you guys have been busy!! Good sleuthing! Sad there is no new news on Haleigh. I hope these rumors about Haleigh being in Georgia are true it would meant she's alive and being taken care of. I just wonder if this is true what was the plan for school/Dr. etc..

Prayers for Haleigh!
what is this news about Haleigh being in Georgia, I have been gone and did not see this anywhere....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #617 on: March 31, 2009, 01:41:55 AM »

I went to the link, but I did not see the statement about  short elevator hurting Haleigh, was that on another link, or should I put my glasses on and go back and read it better?

I've been out of the loop to long..........what site was the short elevator hurting Haleigh on, and is the short elevator a metaphor?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: March 31, 2009, 01:42:00 AM »

Goodnight again Monkey's, nothing on maiden name yet..  Will look again tomorrow.  Sleep tight.. Work to do tomorrow..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: March 31, 2009, 01:43:45 AM »

I've been out of the loop to long..........what site was the short elevator hurting Haleigh on, and is the short elevator a metaphor?

That's my nickname for Misty..  I rather think her elevator stops at her arm pits.  Little to no brain action.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.