April 25, 2024, 05:36:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328984 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #620 on: March 31, 2009, 01:43:49 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

wow you guys have been busy!! Good sleuthing! Sad there is no new news on Haleigh. I hope these rumors about Haleigh being in Georgia are true it would meant she's alive and being taken care of. I just wonder if this is true what was the plan for school/Dr. etc..

Prayers for Haleigh!
what is this news about Haleigh being in Georgia, I have been gone and did not see this anywhere....

Hi HH~ I have been gone so long, I don't know anything about Georgia either.....you have nanners by the way, and thanks for the prayers!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #621 on: March 31, 2009, 01:46:55 AM »

snipped...mlee...Okay, this I found:  But don't know where to find it in his blogs. Now to Georgia..
islandmonkey 04:19:38 PM »  Page 22

Clint Van Zandt, he's a former FBI profiler and a "supposed" local HS teacher who was a former DCF investigator had heard Misty's friends talking about how much she hated Haleigh, burned her hands etc..............remember it cause a bucketload of hoopla, but I turned it over once before and then today got another request about the link....who knows, I've been out of the loop so long that it just hit me as a huge suprise

Mlee went to the link  CVZ you supplied- Thanks

I am going to bed but tomorrow I will do some research on the maiden name agenda..

Good Night Sweet Monkeys....

I gotcha~I'm half brain dead at this point, but it was here:

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/02/16/2441536-update-teenage-caretaker-of-missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-says-i-didnt-do-it
  Hi Mlee and JG~I was contacted 3 times about that very post on the CVZ site, once this very morning when I rec'd an email and was asked to call someone about it, once when i told Marie about it and another time when an investigator wanted the link..........ODD isn't it that other than Marie, 2 different authorities have asked for  the link and where it came from, I'd assume they could be tracking the IP to determine if there is indeed any evidentiary value as I first posted that at least 2-3 weeks ago IIRC

I went to the link, but I did not see the statement about  short elevator hurting Haleigh, was that on another link, or should I put my glasses on and go back and read it better?

I've been out of the loop to long..........what site was the short elevator hurting Haleigh on, and is the short elevator a metaphor?

That's my nickname for Misty..  I rather think her elevator stops at her arm pits.  Little to no brain action.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #622 on: March 31, 2009, 01:48:12 AM »

snipped...mlee...Okay, this I found:  But don't know where to find it in his blogs. Now to Georgia..

Clint Van Zandt, he's a former FBI profiler and a "supposed" local HS teacher who was a former DCF investigator had heard Misty's friends talking about how much she hated Haleigh, burned her hands etc..............remember it cause a bucketload of hoopla, but I turned it over once before and then today got another request about the link....who knows, I've been out of the loop so long that it just hit me as a huge suprise

I am going to bed but tomorrow I will do some research on the maiden name agenda..

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/02/16/2441536-update-teenage-caretaker-of-missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-says-i-didnt-do-it
  Hi Mlee and JG~I was contacted 3 times about that very post on the CVZ site, once this very morning when I rec'd an email and was asked to call someone about it, once when i told Marie about it and another time when an investigator wanted the link..........ODD isn't it that other than Marie, 2 different authorities have asked for  the link and where it came from, I'd assume they could be tracking the IP to determine if there is indeed any evidentiary value as I first posted that at least 2-3 weeks ago IIRC

I went to the link, but I did not see the statement about  short elevator hurting Haleigh, was that on another link, or should I put my glasses on and go back and read it better?

I've been out of the loop to long..........what site was the short elevator hurting Haleigh on, and is the short elevator a metaphor?

That's my nickname for Misty..  I rather think her elevator stops at her arm pits.  Little to no brain action.

[
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: March 31, 2009, 01:48:16 AM »

This is the link to his site, but I could not find a statement at the site that matches the one where Haleigh was suppose to be stating she hated Haleigh and she burned her hands.??? crazy.. That's what this was about.

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/03/13/2542581-teenager-weds-father-of-missing-5-year-old-haleigh-cummings

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: March 31, 2009, 01:51:33 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

wow you guys have been busy!! Good sleuthing! Sad there is no new news on Haleigh. I hope these rumors about Haleigh being in Georgia are true it would meant she's alive and being taken care of. I just wonder if this is true what was the plan for school/Dr. etc..

Prayers for Haleigh!
what is this news about Haleigh being in Georgia, I have been gone and did not see this anywhere....

Hi HH~ I have been gone so long, I don't know anything about Georgia either.....you have nanners by the way, and thanks for the prayers!
Your Welcome, I hope things are better on your end,  I will be busy for the next several days, my daughter and son is up against each other in their talent contest tomorrow night, and then My son is in the final competition Thursday night in Georgia so busy busy busy,    Gosh and I still have to work in between...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: March 31, 2009, 01:56:58 AM »

This is the link to his site, but I could not find a statement at the site that matches the one where Haleigh was suppose to be stating she hated Haleigh and she burned her hands.??? crazy.. That's what this was about.

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/03/13/2542581-teenager-weds-father-of-missing-5-year-old-haleigh-cummings

They are in the same statement:

The moto of the dcf office in palatka that would have handled this case is see no evil, hear no evil, document no evil. Where I worked investigations in Volusia County things were better with some good directors and supervisors and dedicated workers but their were also workers who would be on call and falsify going to a home my trainer and myself discovered one of these instances (it was a sex abuse allegation which is supposed to be investigated within a matter of hours ---but going to the door and leaving a card can count as starting it ---I was absolutely furious and later got reprimanded for making such a big deal out of it. That worker worked at the least another month before she was gone. I still don't know if she quit or was fired.

When I think of the worst cases which I saw the worst ones always seem to have a piss soaked mattress that they sleep on. Where are the childrens toys lack of any was also consistent in these cases. Potty training is an extremely dangers time for children and a paramours have a trend of being the perpetrator of some of the most violent abuse. This child was also cared for by another extremely high risk person someone 25 and younger.

I now teach at the nearest high school to this incident and several of the students are related to her and they have all told me that they think it was them or her. One told me "everyone knew she hated Haliegh.....she was putting her fingers in boiling water......." Ronald was known to hang out at some kind of local motorcycle gang, a known drug addict apparently with an extensive criminal history. You might say to yourself "Why would dcf place a child there?" I couldn't tell you but the local judge makes the final decision....however, once while investigating a backlog case from a worker who left the agency I found a twelve yoa boy that had been placed in a home with a registerd sex offender. When I spoke to the supervisor I was told that he could have contact with children if his probation allowed it. DCF placed that child there with an open case unreal. I resubmitted the case b/c I was not going to close it like that ever.

Putnams dcf is far far far worse.

[
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: March 31, 2009, 01:58:22 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Prayers for Haleigh!

Your Welcome, I hope things are better on your end,  I will be busy for the next several days, my daughter and son is up against each other in their talent contest tomorrow night, and then My son is in the final competition Thursday night in Georgia so busy busy busy,    Gosh and I still have to work in between...

Oh it's just that someone posted Ron wanted to ship Haleigh off to an aunt Georgia and someone suggested that maybe she is there

Mlee the comment I think everyone is talking about is comment number 22 on that page:

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: March 31, 2009, 01:58:44 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Prayers for Haleigh!

Congratulations, I know it's tough when you have kids very actively involved, especially at the level your are and working, sometimes I feel like a one arm paper hanger

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: March 31, 2009, 01:59:54 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Prayers for Haleigh!

Oh it's just that someone posted Ron wanted to ship Haleigh off to an aunt Georgia and someone suggested that maybe she is there

Mlee the comment I think everyone is talking about is comment number 22 on that page:

Thanks Maven, I was clueless........ nothing new there

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: March 31, 2009, 02:08:58 AM »

mlee ~  I have noticed on the Putnam site....Dorothy Annette Sykes  Age 64

Just wondering how...Cummings, Neves fits into this Sykes family. 

I wonder if Crystal would have any knowledge of some family history.

I am trying to find GGranny maiden name...

Am thinking that maybe Sykes IS the maiden name.  ??? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: March 31, 2009, 04:31:28 AM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: March 31, 2009, 05:24:08 AM »

I read a lot of comments about NG towards Crystal tonight.   Putting Nancy aside, it cannot be ignored that quite a few psychologists on NG and commented elsewhere  saw the interview on Geraldo as "feeding" or "coaching" and they do not agree that it was in the best interest of the child to have him on national tv asking him about what he may or may not have seen & works against what doctors suggest is best for his future psychological well-being -- it does put him in a more imminent danger situation, unlike like some suggested NG as a celebrity parading her kids pictures constantly which while that may be a risk she is taking its not an imminent one as the result of a crime having occurred.    There is a differential, it should be denoted.   I could care less what other attorneys and pundits think, their opinions are no different than any layperson in this regard.

Personally, I feel that this custody issue should move to family court expediently & out of the media which I strongly suggested at such time a Guardian Ad Litem be appointed for JR and God willing Haleigh in the future.   I will be blunt, I do not care about or respect Ron or Crystal, I think they both are lousy low life human beings for a host of very valid reasons & I have little faith that either of them away from the media attention & personal motives right now will make enough changes in their lives for the positive in a consistent successful manner.   Sometimes the mere fact that two people were successful in breeding life, doesn't make them fit & decent parents based on that fact alone, my combined work experience unfortunately proved that over one sad case after another.    No more excuses for age or lack of education, enough already with that sympathetic nonsense, last we all looked you dont have to be a rocket scientist to be a decent, moral & responsible parent, inc many parents that were teenagers or young adults at the time of a child's birth albeit more challenging.   Ron & Crystal  knew enough not to have conducted themselves as they chose to over the course of years & they both could have done more for the sake of their children, they both failed them a thousand ways to Sunday.   Toboot, Ron marries a cheating teen, Crystal has another baby out of wedlock with her step brother...ewwww factor gone wild!!!   The only thing I care about is those two children & what is best for them both now & their long-term futures.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: March 31, 2009, 06:13:57 AM »

I am trying to find GGranny maiden name...

Am thinking that maybe Sykes IS the maiden name.  ??? 

That is her married name sweety.  Her maiden name might well start with an R.
Her full name is Annetta R. Sikes / Sykes ,  trying to determine if she would have
relatives in Georgia. Possible a sister.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 31, 2009, 07:25:58 AM »

I at one time thought maybe Haleigh was abducted but as time goes by and not icluding rumors or the alledge Greg but the inconsistancies, 911 call, what clothing Haleigh was wearing, musicial beds, school absentees, fight, gun in ditch, gun, blanket, sheet, back door proped open with a cinder block, no signs of forced entry, van scratched, sudden wedding and teeager/babysitter/g/f leads me to believe that someone or ones in that family knows what happened... I know if I was dating someone for only 6 months I be  enraged why can't they recant what happened that night and want to know why their telling to many different events that happened that night and let alone Marry them..What ever happened to Haleigh is leading me towards Ron and Fibsy live style , associations , careless decisions , and neglect .... What are they hiding

God Bless Haleigh..

I'm back up with hot rasberry tea, and decided to drop in and see what was going on..  You know me, got your back on this one. No doubt..  Did anyone make any heads or tails on the two Joe's.  I notice the Josh was in the Federal system.  Must have been a bank.. anything else going on?

Hey mlee... no good news yet. I hope they do some searches soon to look for Haleigh she needs to be found.. And JR he must be missing his sissy and is scared...

Yes, you are so right..  I know the little guy is scared..  I read earlier postings about an Aunt in Georgia, what's the scoop on that?

I really dont know much about the Aunt in Georgia.. 

The posting was about the FBI profiler who has a site, and is a teacher in that community, and then went into something about Haleigh going to stay with an Aunt in Georgia..  I didn't catch all of it.. between beating up on bushes outside, trying to get them dug up and transplanted.

mlee... Do you have the link to the site...the only thing i posted was some Sykes in GA that had  @ one time an address in Florida.. I wonder if someone could find the maiden name for GGranny Sykes so we could do a look up...Let no stone be unturn...

Posted by: no rose colored glasses

03:07:38 PM »  page 19

Okay, I have something which I think is very interesting from over yonder, I hope I'm following the rules right for posting this.       Originally Posted by momtective 
I have a couple of questions for family members that might be here...
1. Does Ron have an Aunt in Ga.?
2. Did Ron ever speak of sending Haleigh to an Aunt in Ga.?

wow you are good, yes there has been talk of Ron sending Haleigh to one of his aunts, it was said him and Misty were talking that Haleigh was becoming a handful..     So my question is if Haleigh was becoming a handful, what exactly does this mean?

There is still a post, I have located that tells the tale.. guess we need to have her give us the link where she found the comment.  If this guy is an ex with children services, then I have no doubt he has shared with both CS and LE. I will find that post.  Now, if Granny Sikes was married in Georgia, we are looking at mid 40's  or early 50's.. I have a link to the Georgia vaults and it may be in there. depends on a county. Not all states have archive vaults.. But, worth a check on Sikes..  I know there were sikes families in Chatham County, mid 1800's so family would still be there. Also, Sikes famlies in Miss.  Run a check on Sikes, may well have it listed in Family histories.  This I do well do... I will get back with you asap..

I am so sorry, I didn't get right back with you Grama, I promise.. I wasn't being rude (my other past time in life)(always told I didn't have any tact)(actually took something good from my Mother),  Anyway, all that said in honesty..  Yes, I will get to the point..  Working the "Rumor", that it is possible that Haleigh was sent to stay with an Aunt in Georgia..  We are trying to determine family members who might reside there, members of Great Grandma Sykes Family.  I would lean towards one of her Sisters. Quite possible one of Grandma Neaves Sisters.  So, how those three surnames fit together.  I would anticipate that Cummings is Ron's Father's name, and that his Mother had remarried. Therefore, Thus the difference in her name and the Cummings.  We anticipate that Great Grandma Sykes is Annetta R. Sykes who lives hear her daughter.  So we are tracking in the State of Georgia.  Hopefully, someone on the forum will remember just a tid bit about the family in Georgia and that will help. If Haleigh was sent to an Aunt there, then Haleigh is alive, well and still smiling with all her little Bliss.  Dig in Grama, we have tough road ahead..

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: March 31, 2009, 07:27:42 AM »

I was watching Crystal last nite wiping her eyes continually non stop, she looks
like she has mascara on but I don't see a tear or a black smudge under her eyes.
I don't like this woman, nor do I trust her. I think she lie's more than Ron does.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: March 31, 2009, 07:50:57 AM »

I was watching Crystal last nite wiping her eyes continually non stop, she looks
like she has mascara on but I don't see a tear or a black smudge under her eyes.
I don't like this woman, nor do I trust her. I think she lie's more than Ron does.

How did you see her last night?  She was in the hospital after a car accident and was not on any shows.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: March 31, 2009, 07:59:34 AM »

How did you see her last night?  She was in the hospital after a car accident and was not on any shows.

She was probably talking about the day the Justice Coalition added to the reward money, March 13. The video is here: http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-03-10/story/missing_haleigh_case_gets_more_reward_money

I didn't see real tears either, but people all cry differently.

I have heard others talk about how they did not see tears this day from her and that her makeup never seemed smudged.

Mary, did not want to speak for you, just wanted to add that others have said the same thing about this video/day.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: March 31, 2009, 08:07:38 AM »

Good morning..   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: March 31, 2009, 08:17:32 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Prayers for Haleigh!

I finally found it, thank you for posting it for me.. Also, found the comment. What really hit home.. it wasn't just people talking, it was people who are related to short elevator.  That one, I would go run with.. They know what goes on behind closed doors.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: March 31, 2009, 08:37:09 AM »

Is anyone aware of a dateline that one of the Grandmother's was interviewed, that made the following comment:

"Haleigh’s Grandmother mentioned she has a strong Feeling Haleigh is not in the Area anymore, she feels like she is out of State, Georgia or Alabama."

And possible..  Which one of the Grandmothers?

I believe this is the basis for the rumor as per  "Haleigh being in Georgia with an Aunt"  Did anyone pickup on anything else that might add to this, "Like, why would she believe this?" 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.