April 20, 2024, 04:59:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328790 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: March 31, 2009, 10:29:47 AM »

So Art still has not answered my question on his site and I see Monkeys were talking about it again the other day.  If and when he gives me a response I'll pass it on:

Holly Says:
March 27th, 2009 at 6:30 pm
Art where did this seach take place? Near TN’s house or behind Ron’s Trailer?

Teresa Neves, Ronald’s mother, pulled up in her red pick-up and pleaded with him to search a swampy area leading to the lake behind his trailer
or
Weeping in her pickup truck, she told the private investigator she’d just spent four hours in the woods wandering near her house where she’d spied what she thought might be suspicious footprints and what looked like an underground pen she feared might be hiding her missing granddaugther.

And is this near the location of the strange homemade chair and lean to?

I would say that is an important question and easily answered, no?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #681 on: March 31, 2009, 10:30:47 AM »

There is one over there that has been posting over yonder that has a daughter that went to school with Haleigh.
Will have to check it out.  Thought I was banned from there...turns out it was a time out. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: March 31, 2009, 10:30:56 AM »

Did a reverse address lookup.  Not sure how current this info is.  Has anyone ever heard this name before. 

Would someone be able to do a record search??

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindNeighbors?search_id=72311401118149925860&rarl=1

Grama, I believe he is the pastor that lived in the home about 2 years ago. He now lives in Georgia and was interviewed a couple weeks after Haleigh disappeared-  said that the floors in the trailer squeak.

And RE the local over yonder being Lindsey Croslin-  no way.  I've had some contact with her.  She's very critical of Ron and Misty (rightfully so IMO).   She talks of older children, including one that is over 21 years old.  No way that is M's SIL.
That's interesting.  Can you tell us any more?

Thank you for bolding that I would of missed it other wise.  Yes she has been a champion of the other side and totally against the Cummings side that is why I was confused when someone said Lindsey and I was wondering what angle they thought she was going at if Lindsey.  Made no since to me.  She spies here than whines over yonder about it.  I was wondering If I could ask her a question here and get an answer over there?  I think I may try it.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: March 31, 2009, 10:33:35 AM »

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: March 31, 2009, 10:33:54 AM »

So Art still has not answered my question on his site and I see Monkeys were talking about it again the other day.  If and when he gives me a response I'll pass it on:

Holly Says:

Teresa Neves, Ronald’s mother, pulled up in her red pick-up and pleaded with him to search a swampy area leading to the lake behind his trailer
or
Weeping in her pickup truck, she told the private investigator she’d just spent four hours in the woods wandering near her house where she’d spied what she thought might be suspicious footprints and what looked like an underground pen she feared might be hiding her missing granddaugther.

Yeah and it really ticks me that he skipped right over it and answered some under mine.  Hmmm maybe doesn't want to answer IDK?  I mean if it's just a typo say it.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: March 31, 2009, 10:34:41 AM »

fat Cat...I know that this has been talked about before, but who has underground hog pens? and why would they have them underground?

The hog pens are supposedly somewhere behind Ron's trailer in the woods owned by an ex-marine?  And Cobra the PI/bounty Hunter is saying that TN lured him out there on the premise of a search than ditched him there for some reason with Art Harris filming it all.  The police had already checked it over with dogs previously. 

You know this is a family full of pit vipers with street smarts of drug crazed serial killers and they send their women out to lure big bad PI's (PI's with 9mm in their belts and 2k captures on their record)into the woods to distract them from "secret issues" going on in town.  Gee I wonder where the LE and FBI were and what they knew about what was going down. 

I swear I couldn't write this B movie better my self.  I mean come on it's too funny.

I was thinking the same thing myself just yesterday FC....
you can't make this $h** up....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: March 31, 2009, 10:37:53 AM »

Holly Says:

or

I think I have the path.. it works.. But I don't want to start any RUMORS....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #687 on: March 31, 2009, 10:38:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys  Old & New

I've brought some goodies this AM.  Great sleuthing yesterday!!!   

mlee ~  No need to apologize...I have my big girl panties on and I know everyone has been very involved looking for that one break in this case.

Searching ~  Sending prayers your way. 
Good Morning Monkeys!

Grama, it's no wonder I have gained 15lbs with all these donuts.   

Hoping for some news on Haleigh today.

IM, how are you doing?

Hanging in there and taking every day as a blessing......things are going very well so far! Good to see everyone again.

IM...glad that things are going well for you and your family...are you a first time grammy now? there is nothing like it I can tell you...
I took a peek over at the prayer thread, I didn't see the baby in the bassinet...is it my computer cause others have said how cute he is and I couldn't see anything! I know he is tiny, but I even had my specks on! tee hee! nothing like a newborn little baby!

Hi Cookie~yes, first time grammy........you probably couldn't see him because the photo was too large and I forgot to re-size it, but he's tiny about 1 lb and 6 oz, but he is one tough little guy so far, he keeps pulling his little hat off. I can't wait until he is big enough to hold and rock the little guy

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: March 31, 2009, 10:41:48 AM »

Did a reverse address lookup.  Not sure how current this info is.  Has anyone ever heard this name before. 

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindNeighbors?search_id=72311401118149925860&rarl=1

Grama, I believe he is the pastor that lived in the home about 2 years ago. He now lives in Georgia and was interviewed a couple weeks after Haleigh disappeared-  said that the floors in the trailer squeak.

And RE the local over yonder being Lindsey Croslin-  no way.  I've had some contact with her.  She's very critical of Ron and Misty (rightfully so IMO).   She talks of older children, including one that is over 21 years old.  No way that is M's SIL.

There is one over there that has been posting over yonder that has a daughter that went to school with Haleigh.

Grama Monkey this is the address for Haleigh's home right?  I think we talked about this guy before, I could be loosing my mind but I think he is the SO that lived their prior to the Cummings and he has several aliases.  I'll search here and see what was said.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: March 31, 2009, 10:46:37 AM »

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

Grama Monkey this is the address for Haleigh's home right?  I think we talked about this guy before, I could be loosing my mind but I think he is the SO that lived their prior to the Cummings and he has several aliases.  I'll search here and see what was said.

I believe the RSO who used to live at Haleigh's residence is James Joseph Lane.
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: March 31, 2009, 10:46:47 AM »

Mioyshi...I thought that Ron was outside yelling for Haleigh while Misty was on the phone with 911...Pretty sure that I read it here...Anyone else remember that..?
Also, I am not sure that the police did wait until morning to look for Haleigh...did you read that here? I had assumed that the search happened right away....

I think I remember reading that le waited till morning to begin searching..
Not sure where, but it has stuck in my head. 
now, I will have to go back and reread, unless one of you has the info handy...
they looked, but, not really looked, if that makes since.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #691 on: March 31, 2009, 10:47:05 AM »

IM, that's great to hear that Elijah is pulling off his hat, he sure is a little fighter, and congrats to becoming a grandma. Hope your daughter is doing fine, after all she had gone through.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: March 31, 2009, 10:50:37 AM »

Holly Says:

or

Mlee tell if I'm wrong.  Is there a video out there(on net) of this place shot from a helicopter with dogs searching it?  Down towards the River?

I just want to tie it all up together...Ex-marine gone hog farmer with the homemade chair and lean to.  I'm sure LE and FBI have already checked it all out?!  I am still wondering why TN would be interested in this place.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: March 31, 2009, 10:51:58 AM »

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

I believe the RSO who used to live at Haleigh's residence is James Joseph Lane.
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136
Right.  But Parson's Alias:  Walden J. Lane?

from the criminal dockets:

542003MM006078XXAXMX  2003-11-17
Defendant
PARSONS, WALDEN J 
Alias
LANE, WALDEN J 

542004MM003049XXAXMX  2004-07-19
Defendant
PARSONS, WALDEN J 
Alias
LANE, WALDEN J 

Sorry for all the quote boxes, but thought they should remain together.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #694 on: March 31, 2009, 10:52:32 AM »

IM, that's great to hear that Elijah is pulling off his hat, he sure is a little fighter, and congrats to becoming a grandma. Hope your daughter is doing fine, after all she had gone through.

Thanks, daughter is doing great....anything is better than being in labor for a week , so she is fine!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: March 31, 2009, 10:53:54 AM »

Yes, my sentiments as well, IM.

(Sorry for the O/T)

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: March 31, 2009, 10:57:08 AM »

Brandi Yes I've lost my mind....Thank you!  The name sounds familiar tho?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: March 31, 2009, 10:58:06 AM »

IM

I thought that I was wacko when I kept going back and forth to view the baby and could not see a thing!
Hope that you get to hold him soon...He must be so fragile! it is amazing isn't it?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: March 31, 2009, 10:59:10 AM »

Holly Says:

or

Mlee tell if I'm wrong.  Is there a video out there(on net) of this place shot from a helicopter with dogs searching it?  Down towards the River?

I just want to tie it all up together...Ex-marine gone hog farmer with the homemade chair and lean to.  I'm sure LE and FBI have already checked it all out?!  I am still wondering why TN would be interested in this place.

Tell you the honest truth, I really don't know.  I saw the film taken by cobras crew of the house and area.. but of course that was land based. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: March 31, 2009, 10:59:48 AM »

ok that was freaky ... I went to the offendor search and Chad Reynolds face was grinning up at me ....ewww scarey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.