April 19, 2024, 10:57:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328760 times)
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #700 on: March 31, 2009, 11:01:06 AM »

No new information on Haliegh? =( I really wish she would turn up. How many days has it been now?

Out of the blue question, where would I go to print missing persons flyers, that would have Adji, Haliegh, and many other children on it? I do taxes and just thought it would be a little help if I could print out the sheets and place them with the tax returns. Just a little think to help.

Any help is great on this.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #701 on: March 31, 2009, 11:02:52 AM »

No new information on Haliegh? =( I really wish she would turn up. How many days has it been now?

Out of the blue question, where would I go to print missing persons flyers, that would have Adji, Haliegh, and many other children on it? I do taxes and just thought it would be a little help if I could print out the sheets and place them with the tax returns. Just a little think to help.

I am not sure, but wanted to say that is a great idea. 
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: March 31, 2009, 11:03:34 AM »

No idea but that is a great idea!!!!!!

Semper-Fi
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: March 31, 2009, 11:08:01 AM »

Excellent idea!  If you're in Florida, Firstcoastnews.com has this:
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/content/getdoc/abc0ed28-5387-4c27-8076-e80fe2fd43aa/Amber-Alerts.aspx
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: March 31, 2009, 11:09:47 AM »

More about Hogpens and TN incident from Art Harris on his site.

Art Harris Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 10:16 am
D:

Nice analysis, but I shot the video and it was not staged. He was at the local Citgo in Satsuma, filling up. That’s when he go the call from Ronald’s mother., who said she had something to tell him, needed his help. Several minutes later, she pulls in, weeping. I hung back to let them speak privately, then moved closer with my camera, a Sony, HD 1080i. She told him what she had seen and he offered to follow her to the area…she plunged into the woods, with Cobra, his son, Matthew, and my camera in tow. She was wearing flipflops, which was strange considering there was no path. It was thick with palmetto, black mud and brown recluse spiders all over. I didn’t see snakes but she says she did. She was much faster than the rest of us. Since there was no cut path, Cobra tried to follow her as he was looking around, and poof, she was gone. Then the phone call you see.

as for the pens and underground “jail,” we didn’t see one, but ran into a local resident who said those were his hog pens and had already been checked out by police who had searched the area about a mile from Ron and Misty’s old trailer several times.

thanks fatcat   ,, I finally have it clear in my head now as to the hog pens..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: March 31, 2009, 11:13:22 AM »

There is an Adji thread, and I had found a flyer that I posted.  Also, Dolce is quite involved in his case, as you will read on the thread.  She may also have some info for you.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: March 31, 2009, 11:26:25 AM »

Hey scooter! Good to see ya.

Great idea on the flyers. I'd start here: http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PublicHomeServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: March 31, 2009, 11:46:12 AM »

I received this email from someone that lives in the vicinity of Satsuma.  They have been lurking and will email me what they can to help:

I've been "lurking" a bit reading about the case.  I live in Pomona Park, just 6 miles south of Satsuma and
know the area somewhat.  I've read most of the posts since the beginning and have wanted to jump in and
add some facts about places and events mentioned.  Today, there was a post about being suspicious of
"locals and relatives."  I'm not a local of Satsuma and definitely not a relative of anyone in that area.

The points I know (that might be useful) are as follows:
1.  I stopped by Haleigh House about 5:15 today to donate and Marie was gone and Crystal was lying down
and I was told she had had a seizure earlier in the day.  About 5:30 she came out and looked terribly tired
and sat in one of the older lady's laps (like a child).  She didn't say anything to anyone.  An older lady
told me  that LE has not been telling them anything which is upsetting and does not want them to go out
searching.  I had been invited to go out the prevous weekend, but that was cancelled due to LE.   So this
same lady (I don't know her name, strawberry blond hair, 40's very slender and very forthcoming in comments) said she and others had been to the fair (we knew that) but also to the Raceway on Hwy 17
passing out flyers and there are plans to be in the Catfish Festival parade in Crescent City on April 8--
that is usually well attended.  They want to keep interest in this case up in front of the public, so they say.

2.  My husband and I ((near)) the area where T. Neves lives and I think it would take only 8 minutes to get from her place to Buffalo Bluff Road--there's a lot of really open road.  ((edit))  I did stop at Haleigh House last week and talk to Crystal and Marie and told them of our
searches, prayers and left a donation.  I'm ((edit)) and Crystal is the age of my youngest granddaughter.

3.  LE did quite a search with about 50 uniformed men on Hwy 17.  I saw them close to Kirkwood road
heading north in one group and the other group was at Old Hwy. 17 and US Hwy 17 at the edge of
Pomona Park.  There was a good number of LE vehicles parked along the south side of the Hwy in two
groups.

I've edited out some personal information (( ))
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #708 on: March 31, 2009, 11:48:59 AM »

*smiles* thanks, I get so frustrated because I am out of Georgia and live in a small town and can't do much in searches or anything. I thought that it might help get the word out =) Everyone has to have thier taxes done right? =D

Thanks for all the input, I will get with Dolce as well for info on Adji. I may just have to create a flyer with many kids on it so that it can be used.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #709 on: March 31, 2009, 11:52:44 AM »

I read a lot of comments about NG towards Crystal tonight.   Putting Nancy aside, it cannot be ignored that quite a few psychologists on NG and commented elsewhere  saw the interview on Geraldo as "feeding" or "coaching" and they do not agree that it was in the best interest of the child to have him on national tv asking him about what he may or may not have seen & works against what doctors suggest is best for his future psychological well-being -- it does put him in a more imminent danger situation, unlike like some suggested NG as a celebrity parading her kids pictures constantly which while that may be a risk she is taking its not an imminent one as the result of a crime having occurred.    There is a differential, it should be denoted.   I could care less what other attorneys and pundits think, their opinions are no different than any layperson in this regard.

Personally, I feel that this custody issue should move to family court expediently & out of the media which I strongly suggested at such time a Guardian Ad Litem be appointed for JR and God willing Haleigh in the future.   I will be blunt, I do not care about or respect Ron or Crystal, I think they both are lousy low life human beings for a host of very valid reasons & I have little faith that either of them away from the media attention & personal motives right now will make enough changes in their lives for the positive in a consistent successful manner.   Sometimes the mere fact that two people were successful in breeding life, doesn't make them fit & decent parents based on that fact alone, my combined work experience unfortunately proved that over one sad case after another.    No more excuses for age or lack of education, enough already with that sympathetic nonsense, last we all looked you dont have to be a rocket scientist to be a decent, moral & responsible parent, inc many parents that were teenagers or young adults at the time of a child's birth albeit more challenging.   Ron & Crystal  knew enough not to have conducted themselves as they chose to over the course of years & they both could have done more for the sake of their children, they both failed them a thousand ways to Sunday.   Toboot, Ron marries a cheating teen, Crystal has another baby out of wedlock with her step brother...ewwww factor gone wild!!!   The only thing I care about is those two children & what is best for them both now & their long-term futures.

I totally agree with your post and wanted to add, they also said that what was done in that interview,when and if there is an arrest made in the case of Haleigh,that Crystal and that interview *tainted* him as a key witness. He can not be used as a witness now and that is sad. Why in the world would ANYONE take the chance on screwing up the prosecution of whomever took their child.   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: March 31, 2009, 11:57:51 AM »

I read a lot of comments about NG towards Crystal tonight.   Putting Nancy aside, it cannot be ignored that quite a few psychologists on NG and commented elsewhere  saw the interview on Geraldo as "feeding" or "coaching" and they do not agree that it was in the best interest of the child to have him on national tv asking him about what he may or may not have seen & works against what doctors suggest is best for his future psychological well-being -- it does put him in a more imminent danger situation, unlike like some suggested NG as a celebrity parading her kids pictures constantly which while that may be a risk she is taking its not an imminent one as the result of a crime having occurred.    There is a differential, it should be denoted.   I could care less what other attorneys and pundits think, their opinions are no different than any layperson in this regard.

Personally, I feel that this custody issue should move to family court expediently & out of the media which I strongly suggested at such time a Guardian Ad Litem be appointed for JR and God willing Haleigh in the future.   I will be blunt, I do not care about or respect Ron or Crystal, I think they both are lousy low life human beings for a host of very valid reasons & I have little faith that either of them away from the media attention & personal motives right now will make enough changes in their lives for the positive in a consistent successful manner.   Sometimes the mere fact that two people were successful in breeding life, doesn't make them fit & decent parents based on that fact alone, my combined work experience unfortunately proved that over one sad case after another.    No more excuses for age or lack of education, enough already with that sympathetic nonsense, last we all looked you dont have to be a rocket scientist to be a decent, moral & responsible parent, inc many parents that were teenagers or young adults at the time of a child's birth albeit more challenging.   Ron & Crystal  knew enough not to have conducted themselves as they chose to over the course of years & they both could have done more for the sake of their children, they both failed them a thousand ways to Sunday.   Toboot, Ron marries a cheating teen, Crystal has another baby out of wedlock with her step brother...ewwww factor gone wild!!!   The only thing I care about is those two children & what is best for them both now & their long-term futures.

I totally agree with your post and wanted to add, they also said that what was done in that interview,when and if there is an arrest made in the case of Haleigh,that Crystal and that interview *tainted* him as a key witness. He can not be used as a witness now and that is sad. Why in the world would ANYONE take the chance on screwing up the prosecution of whomever took their child.   

Yes....good post..'agree with almost all of it....
I do think that NG should stop showing the twins pictures on tv though...too many nuts out there...and some who don;t like NG...but that is her choice...but then she shouldn't slam others for doing the same thing that she does every night...And then to be talking about missing children and to "show" off her children who are not missing, is a bit unkind in my opinion....

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: March 31, 2009, 12:01:56 PM »

Did a reverse address lookup.  Not sure how current this info is.  Has anyone ever heard this name before. 

Would someone be able to do a record search??

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindNeighbors?search_id=72311401118149925860&rarl=1

Grama, I believe he is the pastor that lived in the home about 2 years ago. He now lives in Georgia and was interviewed a couple weeks after Haleigh disappeared-  said that the floors in the trailer squeak.

And RE the local over yonder being Lindsey Croslin-  no way.  I've had some contact with her.  She's very critical of Ron and Misty (rightfully so IMO).   She talks of older children, including one that is over 21 years old.  No way that is M's SIL.
That's interesting.  Can you tell us any more?

Most of what I know is in her posts.  She lives in or near the Hermit's Cove subdivision and has shared alot of local perspective pertaining to Misty and Ron.  Her youngest goes to the same school as Haleigh.  She understands the attendance policies and attests to the fact that the number of school absences Haleigh had would have precluded a report to DFS.   She has heard many stories from other locals about Misty and Ron's extracurricular activities (drugs, bad associations) and has shared some info about altercations that occurred at Ron's campsite when the tents were still up.

By no means is she defending Ron or Misty-  she has been very clear in her opinion that those two should not be tasked with caring for a goldfish, let alone children. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: March 31, 2009, 12:04:31 PM »

Did a reverse address lookup.  Not sure how current this info is.  Has anyone ever heard this name before. 

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindNeighbors?search_id=72311401118149925860&rarl=1

Grama, I believe he is the pastor that lived in the home about 2 years ago. He now lives in Georgia and was interviewed a couple weeks after Haleigh disappeared-  said that the floors in the trailer squeak.

And RE the local over yonder being Lindsey Croslin-  no way.  I've had some contact with her.  She's very critical of Ron and Misty (rightfully so IMO).   She talks of older children, including one that is over 21 years old.  No way that is M's SIL.
That's interesting.  Can you tell us any more?

Most of what I know is in her posts.  She lives in or near the Hermit's Cove subdivision and has shared alot of local perspective pertaining to Misty and Ron.  Her youngest goes to the same school as Haleigh.  She understands the attendance policies and attests to the fact that the number of school absences Haleigh had would have precluded a report to DFS.   She has heard many stories from other locals about Misty and Ron's extracurricular activities (drugs, bad associations) and has shared some info about altercations that occurred at Ron's campsite when the tents were still up.

By no means is she defending Ron or Misty-  she has been very clear in her opinion that those two should not be tasked with caring for a goldfish, let alone children. 
Doh!  Sorry, I misunderstood your post to mean that Lindsay was critical of Ron and Misty.  I've had my coffee and should be ok now. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: March 31, 2009, 12:05:50 PM »

Seiko....duh....I thought the same thing in that post..^^^^^ makes 2 of us then!

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: March 31, 2009, 12:05:59 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys  Old & New

I've brought some goodies this AM.  Great sleuthing yesterday!!!   

mlee ~  No need to apologize...I have my big girl panties on and I know everyone has been very involved looking for that one break in this case.

Searching ~  Sending prayers your way. 
Good Morning Monkeys!

Grama, it's no wonder I have gained 15lbs with all these donuts.   

Hoping for some news on Haleigh today.

IM, how are you doing?

Hanging in there and taking every day as a blessing......things are going very well so far! Good to see everyone again.

IM...glad that things are going well for you and your family...are you a first time grammy now? there is nothing like it I can tell you...
I took a peek over at the prayer thread, I didn't see the baby in the bassinet...is it my computer cause others have said how cute he is and I couldn't see anything! I know he is tiny, but I even had my specks on! tee hee! nothing like a newborn little baby!

Hi Cookie~yes, first time grammy........you probably couldn't see him because the photo was too large and I forgot to re-size it, but he's tiny about 1 lb and 6 oz, but he is one tough little guy so far, he keeps pulling his little hat off. I can't wait until he is big enough to hold and rock the little guy

Island, my baby sister had the same challenges at birth-  born about 10 weeks early.  Weighed under 2lbs.  It was horrifying at the time-  I was already an adult when she was born.  My own child is only a few years younger than her.

She is now a sophomore in college.  Pre med.  Brilliant, healthy, beautiful.

Your little grandson is in my prayers and I am enthusiastic for his progression to be as swift and successful as my little sister's.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: March 31, 2009, 12:06:58 PM »

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

There is one over there that has been posting over yonder that has a daughter that went to school with Haleigh.

Grama Monkey this is the address for Haleigh's home right?  I think we talked about this guy before, I could be loosing my mind but I think he is the SO that lived their prior to the Cummings and he has several aliases.  I'll search here and see what was said.

I believe you're thinking of Lane, FatCat.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: March 31, 2009, 12:08:32 PM »

Seiko....duh....I thought the same thing in that post..^^^^^ makes 2 of us then!
Glad to know I'm not alone. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: March 31, 2009, 12:08:52 PM »

I received this email from someone that lives in the vicinity of Satsuma.  They have been lurking and will email me what they can to help:

I've been "lurking" a bit reading about the case.  I live in Pomona Park, just 6 miles south of Satsuma and
know the area somewhat.  I've read most of the posts since the beginning and have wanted to jump in and
add some facts about places and events mentioned.  Today, there was a post about being suspicious of
"locals and relatives."  I'm not a local of Satsuma and definitely not a relative of anyone in that area.

The points I know (that might be useful) are as follows:
1.  I stopped by Haleigh House about 5:15 today to donate and Marie was gone and Crystal was lying down
and I was told she had had a seizure earlier in the day.  About 5:30 she came out and looked terribly tired
and sat in one of the older lady's laps (like a child).  She didn't say anything to anyone.  An older lady
told me  that LE has not been telling them anything which is upsetting and does not want them to go out
searching.  I had been invited to go out the prevous weekend, but that was cancelled due to LE.   So this
same lady (I don't know her name, strawberry blond hair, 40's very slender and very forthcoming in comments) said she and others had been to the fair (we knew that) but also to the Raceway on Hwy 17
passing out flyers and there are plans to be in the Catfish Festival parade in Crescent City on April 8--
that is usually well attended.  They want to keep interest in this case up in front of the public, so they say.

2.  My husband and I ((near)) the area where T. Neves lives and I think it would take only 8 minutes to get from her place to Buffalo Bluff Road--there's a lot of really open road.  ((edit))  I did stop at Haleigh House last week and talk to Crystal and Marie and told them of our
searches, prayers and left a donation.  I'm ((edit)) and Crystal is the age of my youngest granddaughter.

3.  LE did quite a search with about 50 uniformed men on Hwy 17.  I saw them close to Kirkwood road
heading north in one group and the other group was at Old Hwy. 17 and US Hwy 17 at the edge of
Pomona Park.  There was a good number of LE vehicles parked along the south side of the Hwy in two
groups.

I've edited out some personal information (( ))

To the lurker....

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: March 31, 2009, 12:09:14 PM »

Wonderful idea!

You can make a powerpoint slide-  copy and paste photos and stats.

If you need help, I can do this if you want.  Tell me which kids you want on there and I'll put something together and put it on a file share site.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #719 on: March 31, 2009, 12:09:21 PM »

Thanks Klaas for posting the email from a local of Satsuma. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.