March 29, 2024, 06:02:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328112 times)
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #780 on: March 31, 2009, 03:51:13 PM »

Here is a direct link so you can print it.

Let me know if you like this-  I tried to be kind to your ink supply by not getting too fancy on the background.

Alvilda, I don't see a link. 

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2664/missing1v.jpg

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: March 31, 2009, 03:52:42 PM »

Thanks, for the map 

Your welcome!!!  He sure seemed to be quite friendly with Ron.  He may have lived on the part that is just No. of Tyler, but that is still a distance to view the daily activities. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #782 on: March 31, 2009, 03:54:29 PM »

Thanks, for the map 

Your welcome!!!  He sure seemed to be quite friendly with Ron.  He may have lived on the part that is just No. of Tyler, but that is still a distance to view the daily activities. 
And he sure saw a lot also 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: March 31, 2009, 04:07:45 PM »

Did a reverse address lookup.  Not sure how current this info is.  Has anyone ever heard this name before. 

Would someone be able to do a record search??

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindNeighbors?search_id=72311401118149925860&rarl=1

Grama, I believe he is the pastor that lived in the home about 2 years ago. He now lives in Georgia and was interviewed a couple weeks after Haleigh disappeared-  said that the floors in the trailer squeak.

And RE the local over yonder being Lindsey Croslin-  no way.  I've had some contact with her.  She's very critical of Ron and Misty (rightfully so IMO).   She talks of older children, including one that is over 21 years old.  No way that is M's SIL.
That's interesting.  Can you tell us any more?

Thank you for bolding that I would of missed it other wise.  Yes she has been a champion of the other side and totally against the Cummings side that is why I was confused when someone said Lindsey and I was wondering what angle they thought she was going at if Lindsey.  Made no since to me.  She spies here than whines over yonder about it.  I was wondering If I could ask her a question here and get an answer over there?  I think I may try it.

And now she is claiming to have a first grader also.  The mystery continues w/her bs.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: March 31, 2009, 04:12:28 PM »

I read a lot of comments about NG towards Crystal tonight.   Putting Nancy aside, it cannot be ignored that quite a few psychologists on NG and commented elsewhere  saw the interview on Geraldo as "feeding" or "coaching" and they do not agree that it was in the best interest of the child to have him on national tv asking him about what he may or may not have seen & works against what doctors suggest is best for his future psychological well-being -- it does put him in a more imminent danger situation, unlike like some suggested NG as a celebrity parading her kids pictures constantly which while that may be a risk she is taking its not an imminent one as the result of a crime having occurred.   There is a differential, it should be denoted.    I could care less what other attorneys and pundits think, their opinions are no different than any layperson in this regard.

Personally, I feel that this custody issue should move to family court expediently & out of the media which I strongly suggested at such time a Guardian Ad Litem be appointed for JR and God willing Haleigh in the future.   I will be blunt, I do not care about or respect Ron or Crystal, I think they both are lousy low life human beings for a host of very valid reasons & I have little faith that either of them away from the media attention & personal motives right now will make enough changes in their lives for the positive in a consistent successful manner.   Sometimes the mere fact that two people were successful in breeding life, doesn't make them fit & decent parents based on that fact alone, my combined work experience unfortunately proved that over one sad case after another.    No more excuses for age or lack of education, enough already with that sympathetic nonsense, last we all looked you dont have to be a rocket scientist to be a decent, moral & responsible parent, inc many parents that were teenagers or young adults at the time of a child's birth albeit more challenging.   Ron & Crystal  knew enough not to have conducted themselves as they chose to over the course of years & they both could have done more for the sake of their children, they both failed them a thousand ways to Sunday.   Toboot, Ron marries a cheating teen, Crystal has another baby out of wedlock with her step brother...ewwww factor gone wild!!!   The only thing I care about is those two children & what is best for them both now & their long-term futures.

Capp,
respect your opinions, but disagree that nancy is any better than Crystal.  Before this constant belittling of Crystal, I had concerns for nancy's children.  I don't particularly like Crystal, but she should be treating ron the same way.  She uses her children to pump ratings, and also more time and opportunity for gloating about how great of a parent she is.  Seriously, she is also using Caylee and Haleigh for ratings so how can she bitch about Whorealdo?

Anyway, don't want to argue, just state that she should be coming down harder on ron, he's the one who was responsible for Haleigh's well-being and he failed her.  Crystal has her faults but nancy shouldn't be flaming her for stepping up to the plate now.  What the hell happened to nancy's tears for the victims?  Crystal is a victim too, Haleigh is her daughter and is missing/deceased.  Crystal is not a suspect so why the bitchiness?  nancy needs to get over herself, if she's such a great mom she needs to quit her job and raise her kids herself IMO.  she has plenty of money to do it, she works because she wants to.

I appreciate the respect for my opinions but I had hoped the part I now put in bold was not overlooked.   I am pointing out what many mental health professionals have concurred on this issue.    If criticizing NG works for some right now, great knock yourselves out but NG has a successful career & is a highly educated woman, she isnt in the system as a criminal, substance abuser or in threat of losing custody of her children.   She provides immediate quality care for her children &  she can afford reliable & quality care in her absence while she works.  She has a stable & successful family that are supportive around her as well.   Comparing her choice to parade her twins pics on TV, is a far cry from the depth of dysfunction & substandard conditions Ron & Crystal have provided for their children, fact not fiction.  To say Nancy needs to prove that she is a great mom by quitting her job is insulting half of America's working mothers & so what if she chooses to work versus has to work - I'd rather see a woman being viable & successful all around rather than one that sits on her duff whining but doing little to nothing to improve her life for herself & her children, in the end its a no brainer which lifestyle a child can look up to with respect & gratitude.

I'm looking at this case with no bias - yes, Haleigh resided at Ron's home at the time of abduction which has not been proven he has a direct responsibility as to why it happened although I do agree he showed poor judgment leaving his children in Misty's care.   But I was speaking solely about the custody battle.  Both Ron & Crystal have failed their children in several ways.   Just because Crystal is stepping up to the plate now before the media, doesn't mean its not without motivation or that she automatically qualifies to be mother of the year after her failure to do otherwise aside from making allegations before Haleigh went missing.   One has to ask what she has done in the past few years to improve her lifestyle, did she work full time consistently?   Can she sustain herself & her children on her own in a home with that employment?  Was she indeed drug free the entire time since she lost custody?   Did she return to school to finally get at least her HS equivalent?  If she wanted to regain custody why did she have another child out of wedlock with her step brother, how was that going to establish her concern for Haleigh & Jr that she has felt was in danger living with Ron & not compound her financial & family responsibilities?  With whom she resides with, doesn't her step brother have a record, and her immediate family?   All these things, just as with Ron's drug history, temperament,  judgment need to be considered REGARDING CUSTODY.   I think I've made it quite clear that I don't think either Ron or Crystal rise to the level of being decent, competent or morally adequate to raise children & frankly taking the worse of two evils is just not something I feel is sufficient when considering the welfare of minor children.    After the cameras roll away & donations dry up I want to see which one of these two will step up to the plate to put their past behind them & provide a much more stable, safe & morally sound environment for their children, that would be my determining factor given a choice.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: March 31, 2009, 04:19:56 PM »

Capps....well done on the above post with the points that you made in regards to both Crystal and Ron...neither have come into this with clean hands and neither probably have clean hands now if the whole truth was known...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: March 31, 2009, 04:22:52 PM »

Did a reverse address lookup.  Not sure how current this info is.  Has anyone ever heard this name before. 

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindNeighbors?search_id=72311401118149925860&rarl=1

Grama, I believe he is the pastor that lived in the home about 2 years ago. He now lives in Georgia and was interviewed a couple weeks after Haleigh disappeared-  said that the floors in the trailer squeak.

And RE the local over yonder being Lindsey Croslin-  no way.  I've had some contact with her.  She's very critical of Ron and Misty (rightfully so IMO).   She talks of older children, including one that is over 21 years old.  No way that is M's SIL.

Thank you for bolding that I would of missed it other wise.  Yes she has been a champion of the other side and totally against the Cummings side that is why I was confused when someone said Lindsey and I was wondering what angle they thought she was going at if Lindsey.  Made no since to me.  She spies here than whines over yonder about it.  I was wondering If I could ask her a question here and get an answer over there?  I think I may try it.

And now she is claiming to have a first grader also.  The mystery continues w/her bs.

I think we both read the same posts.  That rumor forum has turned into a Board of Ed. discussion ( off topic).  Anyhow, my views from reading was that this poster lived right behind Ron, hmmm....Tyer St(?) and had two little girls.  I think we are on the same path here.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: March 31, 2009, 04:36:24 PM »

Grama Monkey,

Yes I just don't know what her game is?  Strange huh?  And do you remember a certain "player" saying Misty and one of her SIL's came over to his house to use his computer?  And that they basically didn't know anything about computers and he had to do a search? for them?  My My they have awfully nice myspace pages for PC illiterates!  Not sure where this one will lead us...we will see! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: March 31, 2009, 04:43:55 PM »

Grama Monkey,

Yes I just don't know what her game is?  Strange huh?  And do you remember a certain "player" saying Misty and one of her SIL's came over to his house to use his computer?  And that they basically didn't know anything about computers and he had to do a search? for them?  My My they have awfully nice myspace pages for PC illiterates!  Not sure where this one will lead us...we will see! 
I remember that, and I thought, oh sure  And, why the discussion is turning into this education forum is beyond me. I know I would like to know what her game is.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: March 31, 2009, 04:50:48 PM »

Grama Monkey,

I remember that, and I thought, oh sure  And, why the discussion is turning into this education forum is beyond me. I know I would like to know what her game is.

Ok, I admit it. I am officially lost now.

Are you all talking about some activity on Websleuths and posters there?

Is "player" a screen name of someone on WS?

If so, please, folks, remember, not all of us Monkeys are members there and can read what you are talking about.

Please help me, I am lost.

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: March 31, 2009, 04:50:53 PM »

Hi guys ... just dropping in for a sec.  Went on trip to Utica with Jim today. Wanted to see if there's anything new, looks like not.  Sad

Also, let's not forget Sandra Cantu, missing in California:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,511719,00.html

Will check back in tonight.  Smile
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: March 31, 2009, 05:05:01 PM »

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

She does have a first grader.   She has an older child and is divorced from his father.  She has a second family with her second husband.

She is real. I've talked with her.  My friend who is sleuthing this with me has met her in Satsuma.

I don't understand why people are obsessing about this person's credibility when it has been verified.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #792 on: March 31, 2009, 05:18:50 PM »

Grama Monkey,

Ok, I admit it. I am officially lost now.

Are you all talking about some activity on Websleuths and posters there?

Is "player" a screen name of someone on WS?

If so, please, folks, remember, not all of us Monkeys are members there and can read what you are talking about.

Please help me, I am lost.

Player is a member at WS, who claimed to know Ron personally.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: March 31, 2009, 05:35:40 PM »

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

She does have a first grader.   She has an older child and is divorced from his father.  She has a second family with her second husband.

She is real. I've talked with her.  My friend who is sleuthing this with me has met her in Satsuma.

I don't understand why people are obsessing about this person's credibility when it has been verified.

Alvilda ~  I am not trying to discredit anyone, but your response is the first that I have heard of a definite ...know for sure.

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #794 on: March 31, 2009, 05:43:02 PM »

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

I think its because Lindays myspace says shes 22, and the person they are talking about said they had a daughter over 21. Hince why the're might be confusion.  Just my two cents.

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #795 on: March 31, 2009, 05:44:13 PM »

Gah I hate the lag I am getting when I just try to post. Anyone elese getting the jumping screen when quoteing?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: March 31, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »

Requests granted

Walden Parsons...

Defendant
PARSONS, WALDEN J 
Alias
LANE, WALDEN J 

Date # Docket Description
2004-07-19 1 COMPLAINT - SOPC KIMBERLY GOODSON HARASSING CALLS 

2004-08-19 2 INFORMATION HARASSING TELEPHONE CALLS 

2004-08-20 3 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT BY S S (09-09-04) 

2004-08-24 4 NOTICE RETURNED EXECUTED (JAMES LANE) 

2004-09-08 5 ARRAIGNMENT RESET TO 09-28-2004 PER PHONE CALL FROM DEFT 

2004-09-17 6 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (09-28-2004) REG MAIL 

2004-09-28 7 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: DEFT NOT PRESENT IN COURT 

2004-09-28 7 COURT ORDERED CAPIAS ISSUED BOND SET AT $1004 

2004-09-28 7 CAPIAS NOT ISSUED ARRAIGNMENT SET 10-28-04 

2004-09-29 8 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (10-28-2004) 

2004-10-08 9 CASE RESET TO 10/26/2004 - COURT FOR 10/28/2004 

2004-10-08 9 CANCELLED JUDGE OUT 

2004-10-08 10 CORRECTED NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (10/26/2004) 

2004-10-11 11 NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED (NO SUCH STREET) 

2004-10-26 12 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: COURT ORDERED CASE CONTINUED 

2004-10-26 12 TO NEXT ARRAIGNMENT 11/30/2004 

2004-10-28 14 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT IN OFFICE (11-30-04) 

2004-11-03 15 NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED - NO SUCH STREET 10-26-2004 

2004-11-30 16 ARR MIN: DEFT PRES, ADJ INS P D APPT (MACK BRUNTON) 

2004-11-30 16 ARR ENT PLEA OF NOT GUILTY - PRE TRIAL SET 01/05/2005 

2004-11-30 17 AFFIDAVIT OF INDIGENT STATUS 

2004-11-30 17 DEFENDANT ADJUDGED INDIGENT 

2004-11-30 17 $40.00 APPLICATION FEE IMPOSED 

2004-11-30 18 APPLICATION AND ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER 

2004-11-30 19 ORDER SETTING PRE TRIAL 01/05/2005 

2005-01-05 20 PRE TRIAL MIN: DEFT NOT PRES IN ABSENTIA, ATT BY MACK 

2005-01-05 20 BRUNTON - STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL 

2005-01-05 20 CASE SET FOR NON JURY TRIAL 02-28-05 

2005-01-05 21 WAIVER OF APPEARANCE 

2005-01-07 22 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: LORI ANN BROWN 

2005-01-07 23 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: RICHARD ANGELO COBB #P307 

2005-01-07 24 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: DIANE GOODSON 

2005-01-11 25 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT BY REG MAIL (02-28-05) 

2005-01-11 26 SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED - DIANE GOODSON 

2005-01-11 27 SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED - LORI ANN BROWN 

2005-01-13 28 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: DIANE GOODSON 

2005-01-13 29 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: RICHARD ANGELO COBB #P307 

2005-01-13 30 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO: LORI ANN BROWN 

2005-01-20 31 SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED - RICHARD ANGELO COBB #P307 

2005-01-21 32 SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED - DIANE GOODSON 

2005-01-24 33 SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED - LORI ANN BROWN 

2005-01-28 34 SUBPOENA RETURNED - RICHARD ANGELO COBB #P307 

2005-02-23 35 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NOLLE PROSEQUI 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: March 31, 2009, 05:58:28 PM »

#2 police Record...

UCN: 542003MM006078XXAXMX
File Date: 2003-11-17 Judge: PETER T MILLER   
Defense Atty: 

Defendant
PARSONS, WALDEN J 
Alias
LANE, WALDEN J 

Date # Docket Description
2003-10-28 1 TRAFFIC CITATION - #7878CSX 7 CPL. RUSSO PPD 

2003-10-28 1 D L SUSP OR REVOKED 

2003-10-28 1 CASE SET 12-2-2003 

2003-12-02 2 ARR MIN: DEFT PRES IN COURT WAIVING RIGHT TO COUNSEL 

2003-12-02 2 ARR ENT PLEA OF GUILTY TO DRIVING WHILE LICENSE 

2003-12-02 2 SUSPENDED OR REVOKED - DEFT SWORN - PLEA ACCEPTED 

2003-12-02 2 ADJUDGED GUILTY 

2003-12-02 2 $156.50 FINE 

2003-12-02 2 $ 25.00 COURT FACILITY FEE 

2003-12-02 2 INFR DISMISSED 7876CSX5 CARELESS DRIVING 

2003-12-02 2 7879CSX8 NO PROOF OF INSURANCE 

2003-12-02 3 WAIVER OF COUNSEL 

2003-12-02 4 WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO 

2003-12-02 4 CRIMINAL CHARGES IN COUNTY COURT 

2003-12-02 5 ORDER OF PROBATION 

2004-01-22 6 SUCCESSFUL TERMINATION OF PROBATION 

2004-03-15 7 $156.50 FINE PAID 03/15/2004 

2004-03-15 8 $ 25.00 COURT FACILITY FEE PAID 

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #798 on: March 31, 2009, 05:58:38 PM »

was crystal in hospital again today thought that is what i just heard on hlm
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: March 31, 2009, 06:07:53 PM »

was crystal in hospital again today thought that is what i just heard on hlm
I don't know, I usually don't have the news on, if so maybe there will be an update. Jerseygirl, this Parsons/Lane character thank you for the info.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.