March 28, 2024, 03:17:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328084 times)
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: April 01, 2009, 07:35:25 AM »

Well, in 1/2 hour I turn 57 

Happy Birthday

I turned 57 yesterday

Wooooooooo!! Three 57 monkeys!  Hear no evil - See no evil - Speak no evil

I wanna be Speak no evil 

you 2 are exactly my age!
Happy birthday both of you!
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: April 01, 2009, 07:40:04 AM »

OT

Birthday thread for mymonkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4796.new#new

Birthday thread for AprilShowers

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4797.msg747482#msg747482

Ya'll go there and give big monkey birthday wishes! 

Wow, we get our own thread!  Thanks Muffy!
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: April 01, 2009, 07:54:47 AM »

I'm getting this overwhelming feeling of wanting to hop on a plane to Putnam County, Florida and start choking people.

Let me know what time you land.  I'll pick you up at the airport and personally deliver you to Satsuma.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: April 01, 2009, 08:01:58 AM »

Good Night Sweet Monkey's- Again I am sorry for big deed issue..

Tomorrow I will check for Stallings in GA...

Well, we rather missed each other yesterday.. I stumbled onto something yesterday, can't and haven't posted. will share but has to be email. I sent it to LE late yesterday, I will send you a copy of what I sent them.

Thanks - you have my email. I think its on my profile if not my monkeys name @ hot mail .com

Thanks Again
madjgnlaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: April 01, 2009, 08:13:23 AM »

Good Morning all!  I have not posted in forever and have not had time to read all the threads. If someone could please point me to the cousin Joe thread that would be great. I have been trying to figure out who this friend/cousin is that is on Joe's myspace.  If you go to Joe's myspace you will see this particular person I am referring to on his myspace friends.
This is what I found: 
Joe has a friend on his myspace that when you go on his friends list on myspace he has a picture of Joe and he calls him his cousin. I don't know if they are real cousins, or if it just their way of referring to each other. To make a long story short. This person gives me the impression he is a gang member per his profile, "Crisp" and other. He also has pictures of guns and so forth. Someone left a comment on his myspace about FL on Feb 2nd, only a comment to the effect that that person would like to visit. So, I started thinking. What if Joe was going after revenge towards Ronald? Maybe he had this friend/Cousin come to FL with him or he came after?  Just a thought. 
TIA....
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: April 01, 2009, 08:17:11 AM »

I'm getting this overwhelming feeling of wanting to hop on a plane to Putnam County, Florida and start choking people.

Let me know what time you land.  I'll pick you up at the airport and personally deliver you to Satsuma.

Seriously, if I do drive down there (and it's a thought I've had for awhile), would you meet me, so I don't get lost?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: April 01, 2009, 08:18:54 AM »

Good Evening Again. I finally caught up...now everyone is gone.

Hi Darla, I'm here...........after a 3 hour power nap this afternoon

Hi IM, in your previous post regarding CVZ and the school teacher, were you saying that CVZ was the school teacher?  TIA for your reply.

No, my bad if it came out that way (I'm running on empty these days  ), no CVZ is a former FBI profiler and there was a post on his forum from a former DCF Investigator that is now a local HS Teacher in the Satsuma area and that was the post I've rec'd numerous emails from officials about.

Thank you for all your posts about this. I am just very upset after seeing the pic with Haleigh with her hands bandaged, especially after reading that comment on that blog.

I have your daughter and grandson in my thoughts and prayers! Hope all is well!

Prayers for Haleigh!

I see that in IM's previous post, she said that Marie or someone in that camp said that they saw pictures in November of Haleigh with her hands bandaged.  I am wondering if Crystal ever noticed any damage to Haleigh's hands up close?  Did Crystal miss any of her weekend visits with the kids for any reason around the time of this assumed injury? Was there any excuse that Haleigh was sick and could not be apart of the visitation that weekend?

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: April 01, 2009, 08:33:39 AM »

Good Morning all!  I have not posted in forever and have not had time to read all the threads. If someone could please point me to the cousin Joe thread that would be great. I have been trying to figure out who this friend/cousin is that is on Joe's myspace.  If you go to Joe's myspace you will see this particular person I am referring to on his myspace friends.
This is what I found: 
Joe has a friend on his myspace that when you go on his friends list on myspace he has a picture of Joe and he calls him his cousin. I don't know if they are real cousins, or if it just their way of referring to each other. To make a long story short. This person gives me the impression he is a gang member per his profile, "Crisp" and other. He also has pictures of guns and so forth. Someone left a comment on his myspace about FL on Feb 2nd, only a comment to the effect that that person would like to visit. So, I started thinking. What if Joe was going after revenge towards Ronald? Maybe he had this friend/Cousin come to FL with him or he came after?  Just a thought. 
TIA....

Good morning all Monkeys!

Hi madjgnlaw!

I agree with you that there is gang activity going on with some of these players.  Gang, drugs, thuggery, misfits, etc..

Some monkeys mentioned early on about spanish, or mexican lingo on some of the players myspace pages. What came to my mind, was the incarceration connection and gang connection with some of these players.

Not sure that there is a Joe thread, but there is info throughout most of the threads regarding him.

Heart
madjgnlaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: April 01, 2009, 08:39:11 AM »

This is what I found: 
TIA....

Hi madjgnlaw!

I agree with you that there is gang activity going on with some of these players.  Gang, drugs, thuggery, misfits, etc..

Some monkeys mentioned early on about spanish, or mexican lingo on some of the players myspace pages. What came to my mind, was the incarceration connection and gang connection with some of these players.

Not sure that there is a Joe thread, but there is info throughout most of the threads regarding him.
Thank You for your reply.  I don't post much here because of this optimiz that pops up each time I sign in. strange.  Back to topic.  Can I post the link to the myspace of the person I was referring to, to see if anyone recognizes this guy?  Don't want to break any rules.  TIA
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: April 01, 2009, 08:45:14 AM »

Haleigh's mother in traffic mishap

Published: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 12:49 AM EDT
Palatka Daily News

The mother of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings was involved in a minor traffic accident in Palatka on Monday and was checked at a local hospital after she reported having a seizure, authorities say.

Crystal Sheffield wasn't ticketed, but Assistant Police Chief James Griffith said an investigation found she was at fault in the rear-end crash.

Monday's crash occurred on Crill Avenue shortly before 1 p.m.

According to Griffith, the pickup Sheffield, 22, was driving collided with a car driven by Sonya Hughes, 53, of Palatka in the left turn lane to the West Gate Plaza.

No injuries as a result of the crash were reported and damage to the vehicles was minor, Griffith said.

Sheffield listed an address in Baker County, but has been in Putnam County since her daughter disappeared Feb. 10.

Haleigh was last seen in the Satsuma home she shared with her father, Ronald Cummings, her 4-year-old brother, Ronald Cummings Jr. and Misty Croslin, 17, who was dating Haleigh's father at the time and has since become his wife.

The young girl's disappearance triggered a massive search and criminal investigation by local, state and federal authorities.

On Tuesday, Maj. Gary Bowling, a spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said no sign of Haleigh has been found, no arrests have been made and no suspects in her disappearance have been identified.

But Haleigh remains a priority, Bowling said.

"We still have a team of detectives from the Putnam County Sheriff's Office and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement working on the case and are following up on all leads as they are received," Bowling said.

More than 3,800 leads have been forwarded to investigators, he said.

Misty Cummings told authorities she last saw Haleigh about 10 p.m. on Feb. 9 and the child's bed was empty when she awoke the next day about 3 a.m. Both Ronald and Misty Cummings have been questioned repeatedly by investigators.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/04/01/news/news02.txt

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: April 01, 2009, 08:47:39 AM »

Thanks Alvilda lol

Mornin' Monkeys!
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: April 01, 2009, 08:50:05 AM »

This is what I found: 
TIA....

Hi madjgnlaw!

Thank You for your reply.  I don't post much here because of this optimiz that pops up each time I sign in. strange.  Back to topic.  Can I post the link to the myspace of the person I was referring to, to see if anyone recognizes this guy?  Don't want to break any rules.  TIA
Pretty sure it's ok to post the link here.  I think I know who you are referring to.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: April 01, 2009, 08:55:52 AM »

This is what I found: 
TIA....

Hi madjgnlaw!

I walked away from the puter for a bit.  But yes, you can.  Its been posted here before multiple times.  But go ahead.  There are two myspace pages I believe.

Heart
madjgnlaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: April 01, 2009, 09:00:09 AM »

This is what I found: 
TIA....

Hi madjgnlaw!

I walked away from the puter for a bit.  But yes, you can.  Its been posted here before multiple times.  But go ahead.  There are two myspace pages I believe.

This is the cousin or friend I am referring to. Anyone have any idea who this may be?
pk lil stanley H^savage all da H^omie: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=65380013
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: April 01, 2009, 09:19:24 AM »

In other news in Palatka:

Former deacon gets 5 years for sexual battery

By Chris DeVitto
Published: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 12:49 AM EDT
A former Baptist church deacon was sentenced to serve more than five years in prison followed by five years of probation yesterday.

Jim Kilburn Bruce, 64, of Palatka, was accused of sexually assaulting a woman in 2007.

Bruce's trial, held in January, was conducted at the Putnam County courthouse in Palatka before Circuit Judge Terry LaRue, where he was convicted of sexual battery.

On Tuesday, Judge LaRue held a 5-hour sentencing hearing where testimony was given by three of Bruce's victims. Fourteen people spoke for his reputation, said Assistant State Attorney David Hollander, who was the prosecutor in the trial.

"We went to argument and he was sentenced to 64 and a half months in the Department of Corrections followed by five years of sex offender probation," he said.

"The judge said it was a difficult case for him because of the circumstances. Having presided over the trial, it's clear (to the judge) that Mr. Bruce has a good reputation, has led an exemplary life for most of his life, but something has gone very, very wrong that shouldn't have."

In 2007 Bruce was accused of assaulting a woman after showing up repeatedly at her house following her husband's death.

Bruce was also accused of groping and exposing himself to another woman after he was hired to perform odd jobs around her home.

In its report, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Bruce had expressed love for both women and sent them gifts.

Charges were filed against Bruce in 2008 after a three-month investigation by the sheriff's office.

cdevitto@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/04/01/news/news01.txt

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: April 01, 2009, 09:28:49 AM »

This is what I found: 
TIA....

Hi madjgnlaw!

"optimiz" is a pop up.  You can disable pop ups in Windows.

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #916 on: April 01, 2009, 09:39:18 AM »

Well, in 1/2 hour I turn 57 

Happy Birthday

I turned 57 yesterday

COOL! Happy Birthday To You Too!   

Happy Birthday to you both!!

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: April 01, 2009, 09:45:01 AM »

Well, we rather missed each other yesterday.. I stumbled onto something yesterday, can't and haven't posted. will share but has to be email. I sent it to LE late yesterday, I will send you a copy of what I sent them.
You have nanners mlee
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #918 on: April 01, 2009, 09:53:03 AM »

You have nanners mlee
Good Morning, hope today there are some answers.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #919 on: April 01, 2009, 09:54:08 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/120308

Haleigh Cummings: The Road To Nowhere
Posted on March 31st, 2009 by Stone in All News, Society and Culture
Read 807 times.

Satsuma Florida- Haleigh Cummings has been missing for a real long time now. No clues, no hairs, no fibers or dna to assist in the investigation. None reported on any how. The mysterious man in black supposedly located and supposedly polygraphed. Yet no Haleigh. All of this day in and day out still no Haleigh.

Crystal, her mother has opened the doors to the Haleigh Bug Headquarters to aid in the search for her daughter. Still no Haleigh. Its reported that there doesn’t seem to be to many people going in. Lots of rumors and accusations, still producing no Haleigh. What is going to bring her home? Seems nothing has worked this far, not even the tireless efforts of investigators working her disappearance.  Countless searches, cadaver dogs, blood hounds, psychics, tips, and leads still no Haleigh. Hours upon hours of interviews and interrogations still no Haleigh.

Investigators have been up and down the First Coast following leads they have even crossed state lines into Tennessee   turning up no Haleigh. Even George Anthony himself assisted for a day or so. Still that brought no Haleigh. Where is she? Is she alive? Tears, heart ache, anger, rumors, lies, false accusations all yet to bring Haleigh home? How come? It was said that there was a witness to her abduction so be it a small child. There was at least a description as to who investigators should be pursuing. They found the man that the witness claims took her. So wheres Haleigh? None of this in the past  fifty days has brought her home. Not even the person accused of taking her. No one is ruled out as a suspect. Investigators wont even answer questions with a yes or a no simply “This is an on going investigation, I cannot comment on that at this time.” Thats it nothing more.

Haleigh is such a lovely girl a meager  three feet tall, she has lovely curly blond hair and big brown eyes. She only weighs thirty nine pounds. Not much, same as any other kindergartener. She loves school and  her brother. She loves her father and mother and her sister. She even loves Misty her step mom. Her family loves her. They miss her. They have all cooperated fully with investigators not hiding anything.  Anyone with information about Haleigh are asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or Putnam County Sheriffs Office at (386)-329-0800.

Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
Click Below To Rate This Post:

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.