April 19, 2024, 03:42:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328766 times)
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #940 on: April 01, 2009, 11:31:49 AM »

This is the cousin or friend I am referring to. Anyone have any idea who this may be?
pk lil stanley H^savage all da H^omie: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=65380013

madjgnlaw, I for one have never seen this character.  Sheds more light into the case. 

Also brings to mind the statements of Picazio that this is not a missing person case and the posted rumor Wayanne Krueger's statement that it is not a sexual abuse case.

Also brings back to mind my thought of why the perp did not bother with Misty if she was there and asleep.

Thanks madjgnlaw!

This dude sure likes his shoes!   More than 20 pics of diff ones! 

On this page, from the album at the above link, there is definite signs of gang involvement.  Guns, colors, throwing signs.  The saddest SADDEST part is the little boy in sev. pics wearing colors and throwing signs.   My gosh they are teaching him early!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=65380013&albumId=1568153

God I want to cry, what is wrong with parents now a days???? I have a four year old that plays with Thomas the Train, and playing with bulldozers. How the hell can any person think that is funny or cool, or even appropriate???

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: April 01, 2009, 11:32:10 AM »

On this page, from the album at the above link, there is definite signs of gang involvement.  Guns, colors, throwing signs.  The saddest SADDEST part is the little boy in sev. pics wearing colors and throwing signs.   My gosh they are teaching him early!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=65380013&albumId=1568153

That made me sick when I saw those pics.  The boy's mother wasn't too impressed with it either.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #942 on: April 01, 2009, 11:34:01 AM »

"Are there different types of ADHD?
There are three different types of ADHD, including:

combined ADHD (the most common type), which involves all of the symptoms
inattentive ADHD (previously known as ADD), which is marked by impaired attention and concentration
hyperactive-impulsive ADHD, which is marked by hyperactivity without inattentiveness "

This is why I italicized "ADHD" .  My Son was diagnosed many years ago (with what would still be called ADHD, apparently), when ADD was not referred to as inattentive ADHD.

Thanks for the info!

No prob at all! =) I have seen the hyperactive ones and they make my mind boggle lol. Anyone who has that much energy needs to bottle it up and sell it to people like me!!! =D

But guess I will have to rely on strong coffee still 

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: April 01, 2009, 11:35:04 AM »

That made me sick when I saw those pics.  The boy's mother wasn't too impressed with it either.

I wish that someone could send Kim this myspace link... Just so she has it for future reference, if needed.  It will likely go to private soon, or get yanked down.  Pics of the little boy (or another) on another page too. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: April 01, 2009, 11:35:16 AM »

inattentive ADHD (previously known as ADD), which is marked by impaired attention and concentration
hyperactive-impulsive ADHD, which is marked by hyperactivity without inattentiveness "

This is why I italicized "ADHD" .  My Son was diagnosed many years ago (with what would still be called ADHD, apparently), when ADD was not referred to as inattentive ADHD.

Thanks for the info!

No prob at all! =) I have seen the hyperactive ones and they make my mind boggle lol. Anyone who has that much energy needs to bottle it up and sell it to people like me!!! =D

You know...now that I think about it...my coffee intake HAS gone way down since my Son moved out. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: April 01, 2009, 11:37:00 AM »

I wish that someone could send Kim this myspace link... Just so she has it for future reference, if needed.  It will likely go to private soon, or get yanked down.  Pics of the little boy (or another) on another page too. 

I reported those pics to Myspace a while back along with the comment from the boy's mother.  Still there though.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: April 01, 2009, 11:39:03 AM »

Thanks for the info!

Of my three sons, two had ADHD, and one had ADD.  Two outgrew it, or learned to manage it, but the oldest has it so bad he still has it as an adult. 

One of their docs once told me that a child with ADHD is into everyone else's business, while a child with ADD is in his own little world.  And that pretty much sums it up, I'd say.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: April 01, 2009, 11:41:40 AM »

I reported those pics to Myspace a while back along with the comment from the boy's mother.  Still there though.

That's sad!  Reporting it is good, so thank you! 

I'm thinking that Kim/LE may need this as evidence that there is gang stuff going on in some part of the family, and has trickled down to the children. 

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #948 on: April 01, 2009, 11:42:00 AM »

Thanks for the info!

Of my three sons, two had ADHD, and one had ADD.  Two outgrew it, or learned to manage it, but the oldest has it so bad he still has it as an adult. 

One of their docs once told me that a child with ADHD is into everyone else's business, while a child with ADD is in his own little world.  And that pretty much sums it up, I'd say.   

that explains me and my daughter perfectly. I can read a book and literally not even hear anyone talking to me or coming up on me. My husband says I still do that, and my daughter is awful about that. We get into our own little world, and its a comfy place. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #949 on: April 01, 2009, 11:42:41 AM »

Thanks for the info!

You know...now that I think about it...my coffee intake HAS gone way down since my Son moved out. 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #950 on: April 01, 2009, 11:45:08 AM »

Thanks for the info!

That's a pretty good basic way to explain it, lol.  3?  OMG, and you're still sane?  I have one with ADHD as well as ODD, and another with special needs and I'm pretty sure I only have half my mind left.  I'm proof that raising a child with ADHD can turn the most laid back parent into a raving lunatic. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: April 01, 2009, 11:45:23 AM »

Thanks for the info!

that explains me and my daughter perfectly. I can read a book and literally not even hear anyone talking to me or coming up on me. My husband says I still do that, and my daughter is awful about that. We get into our own little world, and its a comfy place. 

Same here Scuter!  It IS a comfy place!   

Not so comfy for my lil doxie tho, as he cues that he needs to go out to go potty and I don't even see that.  So then he's standing next to me with his leash in his mouth.  If I STILL don't notice him, he pokes me with his nose.  Poor baby...

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #952 on: April 01, 2009, 11:45:54 AM »

Thanks for the info!

It takes a good bit to keep up!

On the little boy photos, kudos to the mother for getting ticked! Shows that she doesn't condone it whatsoever. I fear shes got a long hard battle over the mind of her son with the daddys father. May she be strong, I fight with my kids with my ex husband over whats right and wrong all the time. Hes careless, drinks, and think its funny. So I have to undo what he does (which makes me the careful, strict, sober one)

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: April 01, 2009, 11:48:21 AM »

I'm thinking that Kim/LE may need this as evidence that there is gang stuff going on in some part of the family, and has trickled down to the children. 

IMHO, I'm sure that LE is already aware of it.  The FBI or other LE probably have someone/s designated to research these characters myspace sites.

Heart
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #954 on: April 01, 2009, 11:48:32 AM »

Thanks for the info!

Same here Scuter!  It IS a comfy place!   

Not so comfy for my lil doxie tho, as he cues that he needs to go out to go potty and I don't even see that.  So then he's standing next to me with his leash in his mouth.  If I STILL don't notice him, he pokes me with his nose.  Poor baby...

My maltese gets so frustrated with me, he will jump on the couch and paw at whatever I am doing when he needs to go out. Gotta love the look they give you:

thats the face I get all the time.  

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: April 01, 2009, 11:48:50 AM »

Thanks for the info!

That's a pretty good basic way to explain it, lol.  3?  OMG, and you're still sane?  I have one with ADHD as well as ODD, and another with special needs and I'm pretty sure I only have half my mind left.  I'm proof that raising a child with ADHD can turn the most laid back parent into a raving lunatic

Didn't say I was sane..    I do know this is why I went gray early!!  There's a special place in heaven for moms of ADHD children.  And I used to tell my sons they needn't send me there early, thank you very much.  LOL 

It was an ermmmm.. interesting.. experience, raising them.   

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #956 on: April 01, 2009, 11:51:39 AM »

Never boring, eh Wyks? 
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #957 on: April 01, 2009, 11:51:52 AM »

Thanks for the info!

That's a pretty good basic way to explain it, lol.  3?  OMG, and you're still sane?  I have one with ADHD as well as ODD, and another with special needs and I'm pretty sure I only have half my mind left.  I'm proof that raising a child with ADHD can turn the most laid back parent into a raving lunatic

Didn't say I was sane..    I do know this is why I went gray early!!  There's a special place in heaven for moms of ADHD children.  And I used to tell my sons they needn't send me there early, thank you very much.  LOL 

LOL, I am thirty and already salt and peppered! Have to highlight my hair to hide it!. 3 kids myself. Sanity is a faint hope of when I reach retirement!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: April 01, 2009, 11:54:06 AM »

IMHO, I'm sure that LE is already aware of it.  The FBI or other LE probably have someone/s designated to research these characters myspace sites.

Sure hope so, Heart!  Can you imagine how busy they must be in keeping up with this group?   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #959 on: April 01, 2009, 11:55:45 AM »

Thanks for the info!

LOL, I am thirty and already salt and peppered! Have to highlight my hair to hide it!. 3 kids myself. Sanity is a faint hope of when I reach retirement!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.