March 28, 2024, 05:49:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328068 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #980 on: April 01, 2009, 12:34:41 PM »

Anyone gonna play an April Fools trick on family/friends today?   
I wish I were creative enough to think up something really good.  My man is a huge pest at times, and would I ever love to get him good.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: April 01, 2009, 12:35:02 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Happy April Fools Day to everyone.

Hope this is the day Haleigh comes home.
Blink are you here?

yes Darla, for a few
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #982 on: April 01, 2009, 12:35:55 PM »

On this page, from the album at the above link, there is definite signs of gang involvement.  Guns, colors, throwing signs.  The saddest SADDEST part is the little boy in sev. pics wearing colors and throwing signs.   My gosh they are teaching him early!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=65380013&albumId=1568153

That made me sick when I saw those pics.  The boy's mother wasn't too impressed with it either.

Did I miss who this guy is other than cousin to Joe?
Nope.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #983 on: April 01, 2009, 12:39:57 PM »

OT Blink could you get with Klaas and get my email. I have some info that you might be interested in. I just emailed it to Klaas.

Anything new on Haleigh today.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: April 01, 2009, 12:49:44 PM »

On this page, from the album at the above link, there is definite signs of gang involvement.  Guns, colors, throwing signs.  The saddest SADDEST part is the little boy in sev. pics wearing colors and throwing signs.   My gosh they are teaching him early!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=65380013&albumId=1568153

That made me sick when I saw those pics.  The boy's mother wasn't too impressed with it either.

Did I miss who this guy is other than cousin to Joe?

I am trying to find any info on:

http://www.myspace.com/tha_villes_illest_kixxx

Stanley H, Stanley Hoova, Stanley Hoover????

out of Antioch Tennessee

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: April 01, 2009, 12:51:33 PM »

Way off topic.  It's old but if anyone needs a sleuthing break, check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y&eurl=http%3A%2F%2
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #986 on: April 01, 2009, 12:51:40 PM »

I wish I were creative enough to think up something really good.  My man is a huge pest at times, and would I ever love to get him good.

One harmless thing is if he likes soda pop or beer... Get a can, make a hole in the bottom of a full one, drain it out, then put back in the fridge.  Making sure it's the only one in sight.  He'll go to grab it, pop the tab, but it will be empty.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #987 on: April 01, 2009, 12:56:58 PM »

i have alot of friends in Antioch tn am tiring to see if they know anybody i lived in Nashville for 8 years so i have alot of connection and they are looking into these people for me i hope they now someone
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #988 on: April 01, 2009, 01:02:09 PM »

Found the below on topix... They seem to think it is AnnaFl(ake)

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p994   

Gossip From Satsuma FL wrote:
    After being admitted to the hospital post her car accident, Crystal Sheffield had blood taken upon the request of L.E. to be tested for alcohol, drugs or prescription medications that may have not been prescribed to her. After publicly admitting on national television of prior drug abuse (and having addiction problems in her medical records) this is standard protocol. "It is rumored" Ms. Sheffield was given a prescription for 15 Lortab 5MG/500MG (Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen) for pain and 20 Soma 350 MG (Carisoprodol) for muscle spasms and will be seeing a doctor in the area early next week for more tests and for a doctor to go over her lab results. A copy of her lab results will also be delivered to L.E. If alcohol was in her system and it was over the legal limit, or any drugs were in her system, illicit or prescription drug(s)(and no prescription issued for them in her name) L.E. will send the results to the state attorneys office which will issue a warrant for her arrest for "Driving Under the Influence of Alcoholic Beverages, Chemical Substances or Controlled Substances. s. 316.193, F.S. "
    FYI: This is just "hearsay" from a source(s) that I deem reliable.
    God Bless You Haleigh! <3

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: April 01, 2009, 01:03:41 PM »

April Fools Joke....gone wrong.

Husband phoned x wife, had something very important to show her.  When she arrived he was hanging from a tree in his front yard.  She immediately called 911, when they arrived found that his was some type of ...trick noose...so poor April Fools Dude, got sent to jail for 1 yr.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #990 on: April 01, 2009, 01:04:38 PM »

One harmless thing is if he likes soda pop or beer... Get a can, make a hole in the bottom of a full one, drain it out, then put back in the fridge.  Making sure it's the only one in sight.  He'll go to grab it, pop the tab, but it will be empty.   

Funny you should mention that.    He works for a beverage distribution company and brings damaged drinks home often.  This would be a normal thing for him.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #991 on: April 01, 2009, 01:04:47 PM »

That's too funny, Sieko!  Thanks!  Am thinking we all might need one of those trunk monkeys!   

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #992 on: April 01, 2009, 01:05:20 PM »

i have alot of friends in Antioch tn am tiring to see if they know anybody i lived in Nashville for 8 years so i have alot of connection and they are looking into these people for me i hope they now someone
Awesome 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #993 on: April 01, 2009, 01:06:42 PM »

Husband phoned x wife, had something very important to show her.  When she arrived he was hanging from a tree in his front yard.  She immediately called 911, when they arrived found that his was some type of ...trick noose...so poor April Fools Dude, got sent to jail for 1 yr.
OK, well...I'll be sure not to do that. 
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #994 on: April 01, 2009, 01:09:39 PM »

Is everyone a gangsta nowadays? I really hope this is a fad because its starting to remind me of the movie Idiocracy. What goober thinks this is cool.

"Dur, I can't make it in the real world, so to show how tough I am, I am going to wave gang signs, pose with my posse, and people will definately take me serious then!"

And all along those who were civilized and kept thier head on straight is laughing at the absurdity of it all.

Not everyone in that age group, Scuter.  My mid son is 26, youngest is 24, same ages as these guys.  They say that 'true gang members' wouldn't be on myspace with pics etc.  That these are 'wangstas' = wannabe gangstas.  Sure they may be into the gang lifestyle, drugs, guns, etc.  But anyone can get those and be 'posers'.  Exactly like you said above, so folks will 'recognize'.. But there are many in that age range that just shakes their head at em, thinking they are fools. 

Hes got a great point. I am glad to hear that your son's didn't fall into that trap where people think its cool. =)

Wangsta's....was it wrong at me to bust out laughing at that statement? I surely wouldn't wanna be called a "wang"sta. Just sad that so many are getting pulled into that lifestyle. And girls arn't any better. My mama taught me modesty, and always told me to leave something to the imagination. That theory is lost on so many young ones now. I am 31, and when my current husband met me, he said that my breed is far and few between. (Considering he was a partying type, and I stayed at home and crossstitched at 25 with two kids) =)

Its just sad seeing all these myspaces lately thats been posted here, and not one shows any respect for themselves. Is that lost nowadays?

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: April 01, 2009, 01:10:29 PM »

Found the below on topix... They seem to think it is AnnaFl(ake)

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p994   

Gossip From Satsuma FL wrote:
    After being admitted to the hospital post her car accident, Crystal Sheffield had blood taken upon the request of L.E. to be tested for alcohol, drugs or prescription medications that may have not been prescribed to her. After publicly admitting on national television of prior drug abuse (and having addiction problems in her medical records) this is standard protocol. "It is rumored" Ms. Sheffield was given a prescription for 15 Lortab 5MG/500MG (Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen) for pain and 20 Soma 350 MG (Carisoprodol) for muscle spasms and will be seeing a doctor in the area early next week for more tests and for a doctor to go over her lab results. A copy of her lab results will also be delivered to L.E. If alcohol was in her system and it was over the legal limit, or any drugs were in her system, illicit or prescription drug(s)(and no prescription issued for them in her name) L.E. will send the results to the state attorneys office which will issue a warrant for her arrest for "Driving Under the Influence of Alcoholic Beverages, Chemical Substances or Controlled Substances. s. 316.193, F.S. "
    FYI: This is just "hearsay" from a source(s) that I deem reliable.
    God Bless You Haleigh! <3

I would think alcohol could have been ruled out immediately.  This poster sure got a lot of details from gossip...
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #996 on: April 01, 2009, 01:11:32 PM »

That's too funny, Sieko!  Thanks!  Am thinking we all might need one of those trunk monkeys!   

I agree, we should all have one.  Maybe they will come out with "Spider purse monkeys" next. 
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #997 on: April 01, 2009, 01:12:48 PM »

OK, well...I'll be sure not to do that. 

Wow, he must have not liked his ex wife too much! Hate it he recieved a year worth of jail time for it. Pranks are good, ie rubber band around kitchen faucet sprayer, stuff like that. But thats kinda over the top.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #998 on: April 01, 2009, 01:15:04 PM »

Is everyone a gangsta nowadays? I really hope this is a fad because its starting to remind me of the movie Idiocracy. What goober thinks this is cool.

"Dur, I can't make it in the real world, so to show how tough I am, I am going to wave gang signs, pose with my posse, and people will definately take me serious then!"

And all along those who were civilized and kept thier head on straight is laughing at the absurdity of it all.

Not everyone in that age group, Scuter.  My mid son is 26, youngest is 24, same ages as these guys.  They say that 'true gang members' wouldn't be on myspace with pics etc.  That these are 'wangstas' = wannabe gangstas.  Sure they may be into the gang lifestyle, drugs, guns, etc.  But anyone can get those and be 'posers'.  Exactly like you said above, so folks will 'recognize'.. But there are many in that age range that just shakes their head at em, thinking they are fools. 

Hes got a great point. I am glad to hear that your son's didn't fall into that trap where people think its cool. =)

Wangsta's....was it wrong at me to bust out laughing at that statement? I surely wouldn't wanna be called a "wang"sta. Just sad that so many are getting pulled into that lifestyle. And girls arn't any better. My mama taught me modesty, and always told me to leave something to the imagination. That theory is lost on so many young ones now. I am 31, and when my current husband met me, he said that my breed is far and few between. (Considering he was a partying type, and I stayed at home and crossstitched at 25 with two kids) =)

Its just sad seeing all these myspaces lately thats been posted here, and not one shows any respect for themselves. Is that lost nowadays?

Sadly, it seems to be. 

I was like you, staying home taking care of kids when I was really young.  I always figured, I had them young so there will be lots of time to party when they're grown. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #999 on: April 01, 2009, 01:15:31 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.