March 29, 2024, 12:11:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 328098 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2009, 12:01:37 AM »

Klaas did you see the question I asked you on the other thread?

Sorry, I missed it.  Could you ask again?  I was busy with company for a few hours and wasn't on the computer.  I know...hard to believe 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2009, 12:03:03 AM »

Did anybody see what I posted earlier?  I was saying that one of the 'Players' over yonder, said he lived close enough to Ron, to hear most of what went on inside of the home, but on the night that Haleigh went missing, he happened to have taken some meds that made  him sleep through the night. 

when I asked him if he heard anything, he told me of the meds.  Hmmmm??

Sounds like he's not telling the truth.  He probably lives in Texas or someplace and is in need of attention, LOL 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2009, 12:04:00 AM »

Original Haleigh
Cummings case police
narrative
Spelling and grammar as found on
original report

- Police were dispatched to 202 Green Drive, in reference to the report of a missing 5-year-old child. Due to the age of the child, police responded to this location with a Code 3, blue lights and sirens. D/S Bridges and Iarrived on scene at the same time, 3:40. Upon our arrival, I observed a white male standing in the driveway who was visibibly upset. I made contact with the individual who identified himself as Ronald Cummings. Ronald told me that his daughter, Haleigh Cummings, 5, was missing.

Police asked Ronald what happened, and he told me that he had just gotten home from work, and his, "dumb [censored] girlfriend" told him his daughter was missing. Ronald repeadtedly said that someone had taken his child and also said, "when I find him, I'll kill him." Ronald was referring to a 9mm Beretta hand gun which heowed inside of his residence and that if law enforcement found whoever had this child, he would shoot them through the back window of the patrol car. I attempted to get information from Ronald regarding HAleigh, however, due to his emotional state he was unable to provide any useful information.

I then made contact with Misty Croslin, Ronalds girlfriend. Misty told me that she had put the children to bed at approximately 8pm. MIsty said that they were sleeping in HER BED, and when she laid down at around 10:30pm both children were still in bed. I asked MIsty who the other child was and she advised the other child was Haleighs brother. Misty old me that she woke up just before 3am to get a drink and she noticed that Haleigh was missing, however the OTHER child was still in bed. MIsty ran around the residence franticallly looking for haleigh and that she noticed the back door was stanfing open. MIsty said that she was sure the back door had been locked prior to her going to bed.

Mist said that at approximately 5 minutes after she noticed Haleigh missing, Ronal arrived home. MIsty said that as soon as she told Ronald HAleigh was missing, Ronald told Misty to call 911, which she did. I asked MIsty if she ever took Haleigh on a walk, and Misty advised that she sometimes walked with Haleigh to 116 Tyler Street to visit her family.

At this time, Teresa Neves arrived on scene. Teresa is Ronald's mother. Teresa told me that she had been called by Ronalds shortly after he learned HAleigh was missing. Teresa told me that Haleighs mother is Crystal Sheffield, however Ronald has full custody.
residential Teresa told me that Ronald and Crystal have not been disputing the custody of Haleigh. Teresa provided a 2008-2009 school photograph of Haleigh.

While an officer spoke with the family, another coducteda canvass search of the residence in an attemptto locate Haleigh.

Police initiateda track beginning at the back door and down a wooded path, as we travelled down the wooded path, we located what appeared to be asmall child's footprint in the dirt. It should be noted that Ronald said Haleigh's shoes were still located inside the residence. The track lead up to a small pond and then back to the railroad crossing. At the last residence on the right side of the Green Drive was a small building with a door which had been left open. I entered the building but found no one insire

The track then continued past the north residence, where police made a left turn on Monroe Avenue. We made another left onto Buchan Circle, which we followed in a loop back to Monroe Avenue. We then made a left onto Tyler Street, and travelled past 116 Tyler, which is a location where Misty stated she had walked with Haleigh in the past. We then made a right turn on BUffalo Bluff Road to the railroad crossing, where we found were forced to end the track, because the canonwas unable to follow it any further.

Did say anything about laundry....

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2009, 12:04:38 AM »

I got left behind..lol

Searching  You and I better hold hands next time.  Maybe we can be first!!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2009, 12:06:07 AM »

Sorry, I missed it.  Could you ask again?  I was busy with company for a few hours and wasn't on the computer.  I know...hard to believe 
You just completely ruined my image of you......

But its ok, I had asked why after I write a sentence and then try to post one of the little monkey icpns at the end , the entire sentice dissapears but you know what, I just did it now and it worked right,   they must have known I was gonna tell on them and got scared........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2009, 12:07:29 AM »

Did anybody see what I posted earlier?  I was saying that one of the 'Players' over yonder, said he lived close enough to Ron, to hear most of what went on inside of the home, but on the night that Haleigh went missing, he happened to have taken some meds that made  him sleep through the night. 

I wonder if Ron or Fibsty sold him the meds that night....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2009, 12:07:44 AM »

You just completely ruined my image of you......

But its ok, I had asked why after I write a sentence and then try to post one of the little monkey icpns at the end , the entire sentice dissapears but you know what, I just did it now and it worked right,   they must have known I was gonna tell on them and got scared........

I have no idea.  The only normal reason that could happen is if you somehow highlighted your sentance text and then clicked on the monkey emoticon, that would probably overwrite your sentance.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2009, 12:08:03 AM »

I will try to bring some of this over...for reference.

So...was there an officer at 116 Tyler already, and then one dipatched to 202 Green???  Then she would be back and forth communicating with both.  That is my thought as to why Tyler was mentioned.

Good Evening Monkeys...

Dispatch 1256 to go to 116 Tyler - 1256 responds and ask whats going on @ 116 Tyler-Dispatch says verifing last time she was seen @ residence an hour or hour an a half ago..

Hmmm.

Dispatch already verified with CSX train just went through..

My interpretation of  parts of radio dispatch...

Forgot to add- 01120 was dispatched to 202 Green Lane.. 

Here it is.  Around :50 into the video.  Heard yelling around 2:25am.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUKkhLHyO_s

JERMONICK  B  LUTHER  ... Yikes..

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=0802927

RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2009, 12:08:30 AM »

I "believe" that the dispatcher call(s) were over a period of time as it progressed during the early morning hours and into day break.  JMO

If you read the typed summary of the police report, the dog(s) were brought in and the tracking was noted to Tyler Street since Misti stated they "sometimes walked there", etc.

Narrative
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609

Report with some blacked out and many mistakes.
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Night.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2009, 12:08:51 AM »

Does Crystal have children with this man?

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2009, 12:09:20 AM »

I got left behind..lol

Searching  You and I better hold hands next time.  Maybe we can be first!!!!

Good idea.. team work always gets the job done quicker.   

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2009, 12:10:37 AM »

Sorry Im referring to Rons sister Cyrstal?  Does she have children with this man in the mug shot?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2009, 12:11:15 AM »

Quote from: Heart
Seiko, was it the same reporter that is on the u-tube video linked above?
Yes, the reporter states it in that video.

I brought over your question you ask me on #9
Mlee, help please.  Do I have this right?  The female officer is at 116 Tyler, and it is the officer who says "she was seen within her residence approx. an hour-hour 1/2 ago"?

I do believe it is the same one, and she is the Detective.  And I believe it was the dispatcher that said that.  I will replay it in the morning,  all the chicks in the hen house are sleeping.. don't want to wake those people up.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2009, 12:11:42 AM »

Evening Monkeys...It's me again. I can verify some of the codes on the dispatch call if anyone is interested.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2009, 12:12:38 AM »

Sorry Im referring to Rons sister Cyrstal?  Does she have children with this man in the mug shot?
Yes, a daughter I believe..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2009, 12:13:39 AM »

Sounds like he's not telling the truth.  He probably lives in Texas or someplace and is in need of attention, LOL 

Hey Klaas,  DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS 

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2009, 12:13:59 AM »

I will try to bring some of this over...for reference.

So...was there an officer at 116 Tyler already, and then one dipatched to 202 Green???  Then she would be back and forth communicating with both.  That is my thought as to why Tyler was mentioned.

Good Evening Monkeys...

Dispatch 1256 to go to 116 Tyler - 1256 responds and ask whats going on @ 116 Tyler-Dispatch says verifing last time she was seen @ residence an hour or hour an a half ago..

Hmmm.

Dispatch already verified with CSX train just went through..

My interpretation of  parts of radio dispatch...

Forgot to add- 01120 was dispatched to 202 Green Lane.. 

Here it is.  Around :50 into the video.  Heard yelling around 2:25am.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUKkhLHyO_s

JERMONICK  B  LUTHER  ... Yikes..

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=0802927

Now that screaming would coenside with the hour leaving 116 Tyler when police were verifying her where abouts @ 116 tyler...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2009, 12:14:57 AM »

Evening Monkeys...It's me again. I can verify some of the codes on the dispatch call if anyone is interested.

Hey Darla.... please do... Thanks::MonkeyTongue::
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2009, 12:15:11 AM »

Something about this 'player' that is very questionable in my mind.  This GUY?? supposedly....STOOD UP..in every post for RON & Fibsty.  Thought about what he said about his vehicles, and then remembered someone saying about a truck parked at the bus stop.  Maybe he is a man friend to Gr Neves!!!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2009, 12:16:27 AM »

Something about this 'player' that is very questionable in my mind.  This GUY?? supposedly....STOOD UP..in every post for RON & Fibsty.  Thought about what he said about his vehicles, and then remembered someone saying about a truck parked at the bus stop.  Maybe he is a man friend to Gr Neves!!!

Very interesting....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.