April 27, 2024, 02:46:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 329156 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: March 30, 2009, 12:51:49 PM »

maybe grandma N really was out searching for Haleigh...perhaps she felt that going to search would make her feel helpful instead of sitting around waiting for any word from the LE? I don't think that this woman is a bad person and that she would try to throw Cobra or anyone else off the track of finding Haleigh...I think that she really loves that child....JMO.....

Yeah Cookie I keep wondering why everyone's first instinct in this case is to assume that everyone is lying also.  I'm not sure what TN's motive would be for doing this and I can tell you that I would be more frightened of doing anything to or with COBRA than any damn snake or random drug dealer.

IMO ~  Just the way the whole Cobra / Neves incident took place, I have from the very beginning said that I do believe that it was a ...reason to keep Cobra distracted...as maybe something else was happening and they did not want him to get drift.  So, if he was in the bush searching, then everyone would know where COBRA was.  That is my theory and I am sticking to it.
Or it could have been a set up thinking the ex military guy would mistake Cobra for someone else or something else and fire at him, hurt him in some way, but they didnt realize he would have toher people with him and a camera at that, couldnt take the chance of hurting all three, so the plan back fired....JMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: March 30, 2009, 12:51:56 PM »

Good Morning, you Monkeys have been busy, I guess I should not go to bed. Player, over yonder, I have been suspicious of him, and when he said the cars that he had, that's when a ding, ding, ding, went off in my head to who this player is, and I'm not liking this one bit.

And sorry, but his repeat of 'Another Day In Paradise' is getting to me!   
Something is wrong with this, and I hope they figure it out.

NCR ~ The two threads will be both up and running again.  There was a post indicating that. What is the connection with the other poster that lived VERY CLOSE behind Ron's that would post on that site???  Used to communicate with AnnaFL?? 
Both are up and running. There is a so called neighbor of Ron and Misty  I don't know what is up with him, I just feel something isn't right about this person, he is on a timeout now.

I know about player, am referring to Stormy~~~~

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #242 on: March 30, 2009, 12:51:56 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to all new Monkeys!

I have been thinking about all the folks we have pulled up and their arrest records. This Cummings crowd keeps that county afloat. Just WBG has had over $67,000 in bail money.
I am wondering if LE got the train stopped and searched it or talked to the conductor.
Also I think the Joe that is in Tenn. is Joe Overstreet and IIRC he drove a red pickup truck.
I do believe you are right about Joe O. Now this is what I find interesting, the train that goes through. I don't know the trains schedule, but that neighbor of Ron and Misty, has said the train does not go through the area from about midnight till I believe he said 5 or 6 in the morning. So I wonder if that is correct, and for the life of me I can't remember what he said the train transports. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: March 30, 2009, 12:54:11 PM »

Something just came to mind.....When Ronald was making a plea for Haleighs Return I have not once heard him say she needs her meds....have any of you heard him or any grammys say anything about the poor child needs her meds

This has me concerned, too!!

no but neither  Crystal or her attorney have  mentioned Haleigh needing her meds either in all the air time that they have had recently...Seems that should be a priority but call me crazy.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: March 30, 2009, 12:54:35 PM »

So this Joe Mammano's charges were back on 09/15/1997 with a DOB of 09/01/1980 so it would be clear to the Croslin family that he does/did have a record as of 4 yrs ago with Misty claims he "messed with her" Another thing is his charge appears to be 3rd degree sex offense does not state whether or not against child?   

http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/SEX_ofndr/result_button_sor.asp?var1=00382727
Somewhere along the way I got lost, is this Joe Mammano, and Joe Overstreet both cousins of Misty? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: March 30, 2009, 12:55:15 PM »

maybe grandma N really was out searching for Haleigh...perhaps she felt that going to search would make her feel helpful instead of sitting around waiting for any word from the LE? I don't think that this woman is a bad person and that she would try to throw Cobra or anyone else off the track of finding Haleigh...I think that she really loves that child....JMO.....

Yeah Cookie I keep wondering why everyone's first instinct in this case is to assume that everyone is lying also.  I'm not sure what TN's motive would be for doing this and I can tell you that I would be more frightened of doing anything to or with COBRA than any damn snake or random drug dealer.

IMO ~  Just the way the whole Cobra / Neves incident took place, I have from the very beginning said that I do believe that it was a ...reason to keep Cobra distracted...as maybe something else was happening and they did not want him to get drift.  So, if he was in the bush searching, then everyone would know where COBRA was.  That is my theory and I am sticking to it.

Well if it was a setup I'd be damned if I would do it to COBRA, he's a piece of work to me all by himself...greasy as a snake to me, I would of sent one of the men folk, jmo.  And again I have to look at who these people are working for ....KIM Picazio therefore the intent is to make the Cummings family and Ron Cummings look about as bad as they can.  And they are certainly suceeding with this and doing little finding of Haleigh and that's MOO on COBRA and Art Harris.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: March 30, 2009, 12:55:37 PM »

Something just came to mind.....When Ronald was making a plea for Haleighs Return I have not once heard him say she needs her meds....have any of you heard him or any grammys say anything about the poor child needs her meds

This has me concerned, too!!
No me either. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: March 30, 2009, 12:56:27 PM »

^^^^^^^ Me too Fat cat.....agreed...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: March 30, 2009, 12:57:58 PM »

Good Morning, you Monkeys have been busy, I guess I should not go to bed. Player, over yonder, I have been suspicious of him, and when he said the cars that he had, that's when a ding, ding, ding, went off in my head to who this player is, and I'm not liking this one bit.

NCR ~ The two threads will be both up and running again.  There was a post indicating that. What is the connection with the other poster that lived VERY CLOSE behind Ron's that would post on that site???  Used to communicate with AnnaFL?? 
Both are up and running. There is a so called neighbor of Ron and Misty  I don't know what is up with him, I just feel something isn't right about this person, he is on a timeout now.

The night of AnnaFl's meltdown, Stormy was upset about everything going on, I have not seen her post recently, either she is on timeout, banned or just plain gave up.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #249 on: March 30, 2009, 12:58:40 PM »

That was the one I had pegged as being Lindsy... she is the one that complained we monkeys put directions to her house on here and the ONLY directions posted were those Linndsy C had posted on topix.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: March 30, 2009, 12:59:15 PM »

So this Joe Mammano's charges were back on 09/15/1997 with a DOB of 09/01/1980 so it would be clear to the Croslin family that he does/did have a record as of 4 yrs ago with Misty claims he "messed with her" Another thing is his charge appears to be 3rd degree sex offense does not state whether or not against child?   

Somewhere along the way I got lost, is this Joe Mammano, and Joe Overstreet both cousins of Misty? 

That's what the website that Mlee posted insinuates  you have to go down past all the Anthony crap to get to Haleigh and it says it there.  Another mystery to add to the many...woohoo.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: March 30, 2009, 12:59:32 PM »

The myspace Blog:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=391298922
And the news reported that it was Joe Overstreet from tn who was visiting.

Reporter:

http://community2.myfoxorlando.com/_Haleigh-Cummings-31-Day-Missing-Floridas-Next-Missing-Poster-Child/blog/208239/72667.html

So, was the news reporter wrong, or was Misty in her normal state of where is my elevator and gave confusing answers.

Group report:  Talking about Joe Overstreet had tried to steal the gun from the house, thus causing getting into a fight with Ron.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/browse_thread/thread/5d6d8335968b699a/46fbfcf1ec09dab3?lnk=raot

Question is?  Which Joe is Which? 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: March 30, 2009, 12:59:34 PM »

The night of AnnaFl's meltdown, Stormy was upset about everything going on, I have not seen her post recently, either she is on timeout, banned or just plain gave up.

I hate to keep beating a dead horse but I was under the impression that Island Monkey had confirmed that Annafl was ok?

Semper-Fi
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: March 30, 2009, 12:59:59 PM »

mioyshi....my comment was in "general" ....not directed at any one in particular...
have just seen it mentioned a few times about the grandma and thought that I would throw my 2 cents in..for what it is worth...

oh no worries cookie, I just wanted to clarify myself  .. remember, I said my brain is doing freaky things today . I just think this child is close to home.  Does anyone know how close an old orange grove is to the house?
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: March 30, 2009, 01:00:39 PM »

Stormy is who I think is Lindsy... now that we are sayin names..   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: March 30, 2009, 01:01:56 PM »

I hate to keep beating a dead horse but I was under the impression that Island Monkey had confirmed that Annafl was ok?

yep she did....but apparently, she is not ok...

MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: March 30, 2009, 01:04:24 PM »

Thanks Cookie!!!! There is just so much to try and keep straight in all of this! 

Semper-Fi
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: March 30, 2009, 01:10:59 PM »

Beat that dead horse, I want stop you 
Inquiring minds want to know!

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: March 30, 2009, 01:12:39 PM »

The fact of the matter is, first of all, Haleigh lived in Rons home and had no choice in the matter of who he decided would be her caretaker, he chose a 17 year old drop out party girl for his bride to be and thats who was responcible for these children. He is also a drug abuser and a drug seller and a drug distributor and that is a fact.....it is also a fact that the girl he chose to be his childrens caretaker was known to party with boys like WBgreg and is related to this Joe guy who is also a bad boy wanna be, now we can paint Ron with whatever color we decide to put the paint brush into, but the fact of the matter is he is still gonna look bad and that is because of the choices he has made, nothing we can say here is gonna change that, for if he is so good then he had the ability to put these childrens best interest first and his own interests like drugs and teenagers behind him.    Whoever did this you can bet is somehow involved with either Ronald or Mistie, they know them and they know about them in some way, this small town isnt like the city, if you are out and about you will be recognized right away for being and outsider, if you arent out and about then you wouldnt know just where the hell to find this child in these woods, and so they already knew what to exspect when they came to this house and that is a fact...They will be held responcible even if it is just guilt by association.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: March 30, 2009, 01:12:49 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to all new Monkeys!

I have been thinking about all the folks we have pulled up and their arrest records. This Cummings crowd keeps that county afloat. Just WBG has had over $67,000 in bail money.
I am wondering if LE got the train stopped and searched it or talked to the conductor.
Also I think the Joe that is in Tenn. is Joe Overstreet and IIRC he drove a red pickup truck.
I do believe you are right about Joe O. Now this is what I find interesting, the train that goes through. I don't know the trains schedule, but that neighbor of Ron and Misty, has said the train does not go through the area from about midnight till I believe he said 5 or 6 in the morning. So I wonder if that is correct, and for the life of me I can't remember what he said the train transports. 

Odd, on the dispatch calls, they verified a train had just went thru.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.