May 23, 2024, 04:21:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 332405 times)
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: March 30, 2009, 04:19:45 PM »

Okay, I have something which I think is very interesting from over yonder, I hope I'm following the rules right for posting this.       Originally Posted by momtective 
I have a couple of questions for family members that might be here...
1. Does Ron have an Aunt in Ga.?
2. Did Ron ever speak of sending Haleigh to an Aunt in Ga.?

wow you are good, yes there has been talk of Ron sending Haleigh to one of his aunts, it was said him and Misty were talking that Haleigh was becoming a handful..     So my question is if Haleigh was becoming a handful, what exactly does this mean?

My husband just said the other day he bets that Haleigh is with a relative in another state and Ron and his family are doing this for the money as in movie and book deals.

I would prefer that RC or Crystal be behind this either custody or scheme because that would hopefully mean she is alive and well.

Well I asked my hubby I said well how and when will they bring her back? He said he thinks that it just snow balled into something bigger than they thought or didnt think of and now they dont know how to bring her back without a lot of questions. I honestly dont know! This whole case really confuses me! 

Semper-Fi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #381 on: March 30, 2009, 04:20:30 PM »

Okay, I have something which I think is very interesting from over yonder, I hope I'm following the rules right for posting this.       Originally Posted by momtective 

wow you are good, yes there has been talk of Ron sending Haleigh to one of his aunts, it was said him and Misty were talking that Haleigh was becoming a handful..     So my question is if Haleigh was becoming a handful, what exactly does this mean?

My husband just said the other day he bets that Haleigh is with a relative in another state and Ron and his family are doing this for the money as in movie and book deals.

I would prefer that RC or Crystal be behind this either custody or scheme because that would hopefully mean she is alive and well.
There is more about Haleigh being a handful, but I'm not sure if I posted it the right way, so I'm waiting to add to this. It sounds to me that Haleigh was hard to control, if that is true, maybe she has some kind of learning problems or paying attention, I forgot what that is called, sorry.
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #382 on: March 30, 2009, 04:27:36 PM »

has anybody heard this story?

FA someone on here said they got the information cant remember who I am sure someone can tell you. I have not seen any link to the story but I also read that on here. Misty had took the gun and hid it in the ditch cause RC was drinking and shooting it I am sure if you go back a few threads you will see it...so I don't know that it is true or not...
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: March 30, 2009, 04:28:04 PM »

Hey I don't know if you guys have seen this or not I apologize if you have:

Here is the long-awaited response from Ronald Cummings attorneys regarding allegations of child abuse connected to Haleigh Cummings and Ronald Cummings Jr.

KIMBALL & SNIDER, P.A.

Greg Kimball, Attorney P.A.                                                Mail All Correspondence to:

T. Jerry Snider, Attorney P.A.                                              626 Reid Street

Palatka, FL32177

Ph. (386) 328-1977

Fax. (386) 328-1974   

PRESS RELEASE

March 26, 2009

RE:       FALSE ACUSATIONS REGARDING RONALD CUMMINGS, FATHER OF HALEIGH CUMMINGS, BY THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER, CRYSTALSHEFFIELD

RONALD CUMMINGS' RESPONSE

Allegation I:   Injuries to Haleigh Cummings as Depicted in Certain Undated Photos provided by the biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, to the media   

All photos provided by Ronald Cummings are date and time stamped.  Medical and school records will be available on FindHaleighNow.com, a website now under construction which should be online no later than April 2, 2008.

Zipfile of Photos

Timeline:

It is evident to all that Haleigh Cummings was injured at her elementary school, (Browning-Pearce) on November 6, 2008.  The school records document a nose cut at 1:50 p.m.  A photo taken the previous day (Exhibit A) shows Haleigh without injury. 

Haleigh Cummings was taken to the ER at FlaglerHospital in St. Augustine at 4:31 p.m. on November 6, 2008 by Teresa Neves, Ronald's mother, since Ronald had to report to work.  The hospital records document a laceration to the nose, and facial contusions, and it was noted upon physical examination that Haleigh was suffering from swelling and superficial abrasions, a more serious injury than described by the school report.  It is important to note that emergency room physicians and staff are extensively trained in recognizing, treating and reporting child abuse and it is clear there were no such concerns.

In the interim, during the afternoon of November 6, 2008, at 3:38 p.m., approximately 1 ½ hours after the injury, two photos taken by Teresa Neves (Exhibit B) accurately depict Haleigh's injuries.  The injuries were also observed by Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin (now Cummings) on November 6, 2008, and on November 7, 2008 by Annette Sykes, Ronald's grandmother.

On November 7, 2008, three (3) photos were taken at 10:17 a.m. (Exhibit C) by Teresa Neves, which depict worsening discoloration and swelling.

On November 9, 2008, three (3) more photos were taken of Haleigh (Exhibit D) which show the natural progression and continuation of her response to the injury.   

On November 12, 2008, Haleigh was suffering from stomach cramps, nausea, and vomiting.  She was taken by Teresa Neves to FlaglerHospital in St. Augustine where she was treated, and because of the facial trauma that occurred on November 6, 2008, a CT of the head and nose was performed as a precaution.  Both tests were negative for any abnormalities.  She was provided medication, and released. 

On November 14, 2008, two (2) photos of Haleigh were taken by Teresa Neves (Exhibit E) showing that all swelling had subsided, with no visible lacerations or bruises.   

The undated photos in the possession of the biological mother are consistent with the photos depicted in the timeline provided herein.

The biological mother's assertion the injuries depicted exist due to abuse by Ronald Cummings is false and unsubstantiated, made recklessly without any effort to obtain all relevant information.  The result has been the slander and libel of Ronald Cummings.

Allegation II               Injuries to Ronald Cummings, Jr. on the Leg

Ronald Cummings is without knowledge of this injury.  The photo submitted by the biological mother in no way indicates how the scratch occurred, and it is certainly consistent with a bicycle or playground accident, and seems plainly inconsistent with an intentional injury. 

Credibility of Biological Mother

In addition to the false allegations regarding the photos of Haleigh Cummings, referenced in Allegation I in this release, additional serious credibility problems exist relating to the biological mother. 

The biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, previously made false accusations about alleged violence by Ronald Cummings in an injunction proceeding in Baker County, Florida.  Ronald Cummings had legal counsel who obtained a dismissal by the presiding judge in open court because of the lack of credibility of the mother.         

The biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, also knowingly made a false police report about a vehicle which she claimed was stolen.   This was widely reported by national media and occurred in Putnam County, Florida.

In conclusion, the timeline and photos leave no doubt as to the cause, nature, and severity of the injuries to Haleigh regarding the events of November 2008. 

As mentioned earlier, these accusations were made recklessly without any effort to obtain all relevant information.  Instead, Crystal Sheffield and her attorney sensationalized the allegations when they appeared on various TV shows. 

Most importantly, the focus has been taken off the search for Haleigh by this tawdry and inexcusable publicity stunt.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4091345.php
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #384 on: March 30, 2009, 04:28:48 PM »

There is more about Haleigh being a handful, but I'm not sure if I posted it the right way, so I'm waiting to add to this. It sounds to me that Haleigh was hard to control, if that is true, maybe she has some kind of learning problems or paying attention, I forgot what that is called, sorry.

AD ohh look a chicken.... you mean that one?      ADD or ADHD

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: March 30, 2009, 04:28:56 PM »

has anybody heard this story?

FA someone on here said they got the information cant remember who I am sure someone can tell you. I have not seen any link to the story but I also read that on here. Misty had took the gun and hid it in the ditch cause RC was drinking and shooting it I am sure if you go back a few threads you will see it...so I don't know that it is true or not...
I have not heard that, but would not doubt that 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 30, 2009, 04:30:26 PM »

AD ohh look a chicken.... you mean that one?      ADD or ADHD
Yes, supposedly the school wanted Haleigh tested for ADHD or autism, again, I have no idea if this is true.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #387 on: March 30, 2009, 04:31:27 PM »

IM what is CVZ and what post from there?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: March 30, 2009, 04:31:44 PM »

Jane Velez-Mitchell just on HLN says that they will be talking about (getting to the bottom of) the Misty-Greg affair and the Picazio-Cobra connection on her show tonight.

So be there or be square!

Heart
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: March 30, 2009, 04:33:32 PM »

Listen guys I have a totally different opinion on this case and the cast of characters and I have not really put it out there in quite a while and now I see I did it again.  Sorry.  I do agree to disagree and I will try to keep my thoughts to my self on this.

I try not to tear anyone to pieces or zone in on any one in particular.  As I've said before sometimes nothing fits until the very end so I'll just zip it.   

Fat cat-

I love any post that starts with "listen guys".. Lol.

If we all agreed all the time it would be a snorefest. Personally I am a stronger thinker when I am among information or opinions that challenge my own. Some of this stuff is the subjective part, so who is to say who is correct?

FWIW, I dont think TN knew half the stuff she knows now about Ron and Misty. That being said, kids taken away from him means kids taken away from her so that is part of the dynamic as well. Now, My Mom would throw me out on the street and take my kids until I was dead in the street, in the slammer or straightened up and would tell anyone who listened what i did wrong and not make excuse one for me- But we dont all have parents or families like that. MotherBlink is a serious Gram, everyone's different.  
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: March 30, 2009, 04:38:01 PM »

Jane Velez-Mitchell just on HLN says that they will be talking about (getting to the bottom of) the Misty-Greg affair and the Picazio-Cobra connection on her show tonight.

So be there or be square!
Thanks Heart 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: March 30, 2009, 04:40:41 PM »

Does it bother anyone else as to why TN is snapping pics of Haleigh even though she just fell at school??

Why would she be doing that if there were no prior issues, and also, is it me or is that weird? If there was contention with the school which there seems to be, do you think he was planning on suing the school for her fall?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: March 30, 2009, 04:42:48 PM »

Family ties in GA- Hmmm Maybe...

Annetta R Sykes-59
Sanford, FL
Atlanta, GA
Marietta, GA
Lake Mary, FL

Alexander Sykes-92
Union City, GA
Powder Springs, GA
Austell, GA
Pt Charlotte, FL

Relatives

Alexander J Sykes
Robert S Sykes
Theresa Marie Sykes
Elizabeth A Sykes
Plantation, FL

Al L Sykes-66
Gainesville, GA
Tampa, FL
Plant City, FL
Dahlonega, GA

Relatives...

Al L Sykes
Albert L Sykes
Sue A Sykes
Susan Sykes

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: March 30, 2009, 04:43:26 PM »

Does it bother anyone else as to why TN is snapping pics of Haleigh even though she just fell at school??

Why would she be doing that if there were no prior issues, and also, is it me or is that weird? If there was contention with the school which there seems to be, do you think he was planning on suing the school for her fall?
Bingo, I know that is what I thought. I never took pics of my kids when they fell or got hurt playing like this, I know it struck me odd.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: March 30, 2009, 04:44:30 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl, lets hope this has been checked, I'm sure it has.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: March 30, 2009, 04:45:45 PM »

My tearing anyone apart means the families of the missing child w/out proof/evidence of stuff.  I mean we got old drug charges, rumor and speculation.

And TN has no charges but Harrassing phone calls to a relative?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: March 30, 2009, 04:47:33 PM »

IM what is CVZ and what post from there?

Searching I find something very mind boggling, but I will wait and see.

However I am not IM, but to answer your above question of CVZ.

CVZ = Clint Van Zandt

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/03/13/2542581-teenager-weds-father-of-missing-5-year-old-haleigh-cummings

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: March 30, 2009, 04:47:39 PM »

Because of prior threats and charges brought by Crystals family.  A CYA for Ron when the allegations are brought as they have been...??
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: March 30, 2009, 04:49:37 PM »

Bingo, I know that is what I thought. I never took pics of my kids when they fell or got hurt playing like this, I know it struck me odd.

lol, my daughter fell in the parking lot of the photgraphers studio for her Easter pics one year in her Easter dress and I hand painted a gauze bandaid to match her dress rather than have her walk around with a big ole knee scrape.

Ya know, maybe Im the one that's odd now that I think about it .. teehee.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: March 30, 2009, 04:49:49 PM »

Because of prior threats and charges brought by Crystals family.  A CYA for Ron when the allegations are brought as they have been...??

Like these...

The biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, previously made false accusations about alleged violence by Ronald Cummings in an injunction proceeding in Baker County, Florida.  Ronald Cummings had legal counsel who obtained a dismissal by the presiding judge in open court because of the lack of credibility of the mother.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.