April 27, 2024, 02:55:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 329078 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: April 01, 2009, 11:56:41 AM »

Never boring, eh Wyks? 

Never!!   

But I wouldn't trade it for the world, ya know? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: April 01, 2009, 11:58:11 AM »

This is the cousin or friend I am referring to. Anyone have any idea who this may be?
pk lil stanley H^savage all da H^omie: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=65380013

madjgnlaw, I for one have never seen this character.  Sheds more light into the case. 

Also brings to mind the statements of Picazio that this is not a missing person case and the posted rumor Wayanne Krueger's statement that it is not a sexual abuse case.

Also brings back to mind my thought of why the perp did not bother with Misty if she was there and asleep.

Thanks madjgnlaw!

This dude sure likes his shoes!   More than 20 pics of diff ones! 

On this page, from the album at the above link, there is definite signs of gang involvement.  Guns, colors, throwing signs.  The saddest SADDEST part is the little boy in sev. pics wearing colors and throwing signs.   My gosh they are teaching him early!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=65380013&albumId=1568153

http://www.myspace.com/jamesthinks 

Found this on that site as well.  Gives location of TN.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: April 01, 2009, 11:58:17 AM »

Any word on Crystal, and if she was kept in the hospital after her second seizure?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: April 01, 2009, 12:00:56 PM »

On this page, from the album at the above link, there is definite signs of gang involvement.  Guns, colors, throwing signs.  The saddest SADDEST part is the little boy in sev. pics wearing colors and throwing signs.   My gosh they are teaching him early!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=65380013&albumId=1568153

God I want to cry, what is wrong with parents now a days???? I have a four year old that plays with Thomas the Train, and playing with bulldozers. How the hell can any person think that is funny or cool, or even appropriate???

I hear ya, Scuter!!  It's so scary to think of what the future will hold for those kids, for the world as they they become adults... 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: April 01, 2009, 12:02:05 PM »

That made me sick when I saw those pics.  The boy's mother wasn't too impressed with it either.

I wish that someone could send Kim this myspace link... Just so she has it for future reference, if needed.  It will likely go to private soon, or get yanked down.  Pics of the little boy (or another) on another page too. 

I reported those pics to Myspace a while back along with the comment from the boy's mother.  Still there though.

That's sad!  Reporting it is good, so thank you! 

I'm thinking that Kim/LE may need this as evidence that there is gang stuff going on in some part of the family, and has trickled down to the children. 

http://www.myspace.com/tha_villes_illest_kixxx

Stanley H, Stanley Hoova, Stanley Hoover????

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: April 01, 2009, 12:04:10 PM »

This is the cousin or friend I am referring to. Anyone have any idea who this may be?
pk lil stanley H^savage all da H^omie: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=65380013

madjgnlaw, I for one have never seen this character.  Sheds more light into the case. 

Also brings to mind the statements of Picazio that this is not a missing person case and the posted rumor Wayanne Krueger's statement that it is not a sexual abuse case.

Also brings back to mind my thought of why the perp did not bother with Misty if she was there and asleep.

Thanks madjgnlaw!

Thanks Grama! 

Hmmmm.. Hometown is Atlanta.... wonder if he has other family in Georgia?

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #966 on: April 01, 2009, 12:06:19 PM »

Thanks madjgnlaw!

Is everyone a gangsta nowadays? I really hope this is a fad because its starting to remind me of the movie Idiocracy. What goober thinks this is cool.

"Dur, I can't make it in the real world, so to show how tough I am, I am going to wave gang signs, pose with my posse, and people will definately take me serious then!"

And all along those who were civilized and kept thier head on straight is laughing at the absurdity of it all.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: April 01, 2009, 12:06:22 PM »

That made me sick when I saw those pics.  The boy's mother wasn't too impressed with it either.

I wish that someone could send Kim this myspace link... Just so she has it for future reference, if needed.  It will likely go to private soon, or get yanked down.  Pics of the little boy (or another) on another page too. 

I reported those pics to Myspace a while back along with the comment from the boy's mother.  Still there though.

That's sad!  Reporting it is good, so thank you! 

I'm thinking that Kim/LE may need this as evidence that there is gang stuff going on in some part of the family, and has trickled down to the children. 

http://www.myspace.com/tha_villes_illest_kixxx

Stanley H, Stanley Hoova, Stanley Hoover????

Thanks Heart! 

These sites are... scary indeed! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #968 on: April 01, 2009, 12:07:37 PM »

By reading what one of the locals said, Haleigh was a handful, now by handful I'm not sure exactly what she meant, my definition would be over active, and getting into everything. Maybe Haleigh was very active that Monday evening, and was given something to calm her down, and something happened. And again who knows if this person is telling the truth.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: April 01, 2009, 12:10:31 PM »

Any word on Crystal, and if she was kept in the hospital after her second seizure?

In one news report I saw/heard, she was allowed to go back home that day.  On JVM tho, they made it sound like she was still in the hospital.  But am thinking that's cuz she was reporting it the day after it happened.    

These talking head are not exactly on top of the news as it happens.  Will likely hear about it tomorrow on NG as 'bombshell.... breaking news'.   

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: April 01, 2009, 12:15:26 PM »

In one news report I saw/heard, she was allowed to go back home that day.  On JVM tho, they made it sound like she was still in the hospital.  But am thinking that's cuz she was reporting it the day after it happened.    

These talking head are not exactly on top of the news as it happens.  Will likely hear about it tomorrow on NG as 'bombshell.... breaking news'.   
Did she not have another seizure yesterday?  2 in 24hrs...you'd think they would keep her in at least for observation.  Although, around here things have to be pretty extreme to get in a hospital bed.

That Nancy Grace...just can't get away from her.  We watched Hancock this past weekend and she had a small spot in it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: April 01, 2009, 12:17:13 PM »

Is everyone a gangsta nowadays? I really hope this is a fad because its starting to remind me of the movie Idiocracy. What goober thinks this is cool.

"Dur, I can't make it in the real world, so to show how tough I am, I am going to wave gang signs, pose with my posse, and people will definately take me serious then!"

And all along those who were civilized and kept thier head on straight is laughing at the absurdity of it all.

Not everyone in that age group, Scuter.  My mid son is 26, youngest is 24, same ages as these guys.  They say that 'true gang members' wouldn't be on myspace with pics etc.  That these are 'wangstas' = wannabe gangstas.  Sure they may be into the gang lifestyle, drugs, guns, etc.  But anyone can get those and be 'posers'.  Exactly like you said above, so folks will 'recognize'.. But there are many in that age range that just shakes their head at em, thinking they are fools. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: April 01, 2009, 12:19:20 PM »

OT

Birthday thread for mymonkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4796.new#new

Birthday thread for AprilShowers

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4797.msg747482#msg747482

Ya'll go there and give big monkey birthday wishes! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #973 on: April 01, 2009, 12:19:26 PM »

Did she not have another seizure yesterday?  2 in 24hrs...you'd think they would keep her in at least for observation.  Although, around here things have to be pretty extreme to get in a hospital bed.

That Nancy Grace...just can't get away from her.  We watched Hancock this past weekend and she had a small spot in it.

Hmmm.. maybe she did and I missed that!   

What I've heard is that Crystal has had two seizures, one on Monday and one a few days before Haleigh went missing. 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #974 on: April 01, 2009, 12:22:28 PM »

What I've heard is that Crystal has had two seizures, one on Monday and one a few days before Haleigh went missing. 

There was a video showing her getting into Chad's vehicle...I assumed on their way to the hospital...can't seem to find it now.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/033109_haleighs_mom_second_seizure
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: April 01, 2009, 12:26:22 PM »

By reading what one of the locals said, Haleigh was a handful, now by handful I'm not sure exactly what she meant, my definition would be over active, and getting into everything. Maybe Haleigh was very active that Monday evening, and was given something to calm her down, and something happened. And again who knows if this person is telling the truth.

Guess a kid might be considered a handful if s/he had caretakers who weren't really into them much, just wanted the kid to sit down and hush, not be any bother.   A normal active child can get into tons of trouble, seem like trouble, if someone doesn't want to bother with em much.  IMO.  From what has been described as Haleigh's past, doesn't seem to me that she had a very consistent schedule and homelife.  Seems more like she's been dragged around here and there, just existing, for the most part.  All IMO of course. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: April 01, 2009, 12:28:30 PM »

There was a video showing her getting into Chad's vehicle...I assumed on their way to the hospital...can't seem to find it now.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/033109_haleighs_mom_second_seizure

Thanks Sieko!!  Sure do hope the hospital keeps her this time then, and run some tests, see what's causing these!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: April 01, 2009, 12:29:56 PM »

Anyone gonna play an April Fools trick on family/friends today?   

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #978 on: April 01, 2009, 12:33:43 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Happy April Fools Day to everyone.

Hope this is the day Haleigh comes home.
Blink are you here?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: April 01, 2009, 12:34:21 PM »

Did I miss who this guy is other than cousin to Joe?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.